Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Please vote for my bunny boy Forest!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:07 pm      Reply with quote
Hi all! As most of you probably already know, my husband and I are the proud owners of a beautiful brown holland lop named Forest. Forest means the absolute world to us, but he has always struggled with serious health problems so every day he is with us is a gift. I just entered Forest in a contest run by the Humane Society, and if he gets enough votes we can win a portrait of him drawn by a pet artist. This would mean SO much to us, so if you don't mind, would you please vote for him? I don't think there is a direct link that we can give to you for his page, however, if you go to the general voting page here:
http://www.spaydayusa.org/bin/Rate
And then search for "Forest", he will pop right up! You can scroll over the picture to read his story too if you are interested. Thank you so much everyone!!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:57 pm      Reply with quote
Consider it done. Forest is such a sweetie.

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:35 pm      Reply with quote
I second that.....And what a cutie pie he is!

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:38 pm      Reply with quote
Just so you know, there is also a doggie "Forest", make sure you choose the Bunny!

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
Button
5% products discount

Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:04 pm      Reply with quote
I'm so happy to see another bunny lover! I currently have 5. Two are Holland Lops, two are Netherland Dwarfs and one is a Lionhead.

I'll definitely vote for him!! Very Happy
Candy8865
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:22 am      Reply with quote
done! RUN Forest RUN!!

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:37 am      Reply with quote
Voted. Good Luck
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:08 am      Reply with quote
Done! Good luck, Forest!
havana8

Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:26 am      Reply with quote
Done! I hope you win, Forest!!
londonfan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:54 am      Reply with quote
Awww, he is too cute.
Chocolat
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:51 pm      Reply with quote
Voted! What a cutie he is.
Cuddles
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:17 pm      Reply with quote
He got my vote!
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:19 pm      Reply with quote
Just voted. Good luck Forest. Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:15 pm      Reply with quote
He got my vote, too -- such a cutie. Good luck!

32, fair hair/eyes/skin, always a mix of dry/oily/sensitive/acne/clogged pores. But I keep getting compliments on my skin, so something must be working! Beauty blog at http://heliotro.pe; online dating coaching at http://theheartographer.com
puglove
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:21 pm      Reply with quote
Done! Smile What a cutie!
ablubo80
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:04 am      Reply with quote
I voted for him to. Miss you Liz!!
vonstella
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:10 am      Reply with quote
Done!

27~Texas~Oily~ fair~ breakout prone~ easily congested~Cysts caused by emotional stress~ Using Ayurvedic skin care and philosophy~ Dry brushing body and face~ On strict less is more routine~ We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~ Oscar Wilde
czech1970
5% products discount

Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:44 pm      Reply with quote
done and good luck

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:17 pm      Reply with quote
Just voted!
Truely hope Forest wins!

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:29 pm      Reply with quote
Oh he's so cute! Just cast my vote for 'Forest'. Hope he wins

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:34 pm      Reply with quote
I just voted too. Good luck!
Jala
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:34 pm      Reply with quote
Awww, so cute

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:08 pm      Reply with quote
He is so cute! DH just glanced my way, and asked what I was viewing on my laptop, because I looked so happy. Forest definitely brought a smile to my face! Needless to say, I voted...not that he needs any more votes, he is waaaay ahead.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:36 am      Reply with quote
I haven't been able to get the search to work since yesterday when I entered my cat. I tried today searching for "forest" and a bunch of dogs and cats came up. I guess the search feature isn't working anymore. I tried in both IE and firefox. I can't search for my cat either. Sad

Her name is NeiNei btw

Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:36 pm      Reply with quote
PhoebesMeow wrote:
I haven't been able to get the search to work since yesterday when I entered my cat. I tried today searching for "forest" and a bunch of dogs and cats came up. I guess the search feature isn't working anymore. I tried in both IE and firefox. I can't search for my cat either. Sad

Her name is NeiNei btw

Awww, she looks so sweet, PhoebesMeow...

(p.s. when I search, only two Forests come up: our Liz's bunny boy and a pretty dog)
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:44 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |