Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml)
AlphaDerma CE - my review.
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Eve
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 07, 2004 2:26 am      Reply with quote
I guess I'm ready to give a review Very Happy

What I saw and what I liked.

I like the product combination. I don't have to spend a ton of money on separate products when I can have one which does it all. Cuts down of time in the bathroom and in my suitcase to!

I like that it has had a positive effect on my overall skin tone, it has helped to 'tighten' my many open pores and my skin does feel more perky after application.
The fine lines round my eyes do seem to have responded favourably although not as dramatically as perhaps someone who has more significant wrinkling. I did feel that sometimes I would have like a slightly more moisturing product round my eyes as this area tends to show dehydration.

I think for someone my age (Shock gulps 30 although I must be doing something right when a spanish schoolboy tries to chat you up Laughing unless it was for a bet Sad )and level of skin ageing (not too much - mostly yucky crows feet) it would be a good preventative product if used on a regular basis.

Overall I liked it and so did my skin. I am tempted to buy and see the effects of longer term usage but also add an extra eye product to boost hydration.
Mabsy

Tue Sep 07, 2004 4:57 am      Reply with quote
Hi Eve,

Glad to see you're having good results with the ADCE. I'm sure the spanish school boy liked what he saw! No bets involved!

I've been using ADCE as well, but I must admit that I am not ready to part with my vitamin C serum (or rooibos serum at the moment) and use JUST the ADCE. That's a part of my nature though, I like my routines complicated plus I want the best of both worlds (or best of ALL worlds Laughing ).

I do think that the ADCE is nice. It's a whitish gel or almost a gel-cream (but more on the gel side). If your skin isn't too dry then you can also get away with using just the ADCE with no moisturiser over the top.

I have not seen any dramatic results with ADCE, but then again I wasn't really expecting to. I don't have any frown lines as yet so this is a preventative for me more than a cure. I seriously DO think that it is harder for me to frown as deeply when I am using this though. Did you find that too? I guess that would be the general effect of the Argireline in the product.

My mum is going to try this when she gets back from o/s in about a week or so, so it will be very interesing to see what results she has with it. I shall report back Very Happy

Mabsy
Eve
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 07, 2004 7:24 am      Reply with quote
Laughing I've kept reminding my mum to try it and see if she has more marked results. Like you I wasn't expecting overnight results and making me look 18 Very Happy but I've like the results I found regarding tone.

I didn't use any Vit c or other products, just the ADCE. Maybe I'll try that next.

As for the frowning - I'm not sure, I try not to as much as possible and if I become of my face hardening up I try and relax myself.

Rooibos eh? I've drunk the tea not rubbed it on my face.
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 08, 2004 8:09 pm      Reply with quote
For those of you that are using the AlphaDerm Line. Just wanted to let you know some of my personal findings and tips.

First of all the first week I used it I did not exfoliate. After I exfoliated I found that I had noticable results.
I try not to wear makeup during the day unless I am going out somewhere special. I have this luxury as I decided to quit working last year. I do when able, apply Prep, AD and Okusil mid day a few times a week. I know Okusil say under eye but I do apply it to my whole upper eye and avoid my small lid.

At night I work the product (Prep and ADCE) up into my hairline. Also the hairline by my temples. Always work it on my jaw,neck (front and back) and around ear. I really think this has helped with the lift.

After using the AlphaDerma for approximately 50 days these are my conclusions: Your skin feels very nice immediately. But, like any product it takes time to see the real results.

The first benefit I saw was to my skins firmness. It was a mess prior! I did not realize until I compared photos. My face had sagged after losing 20 lbs something aweful! I had a tiny body but an old face.

The first month I thought that my face firmess and eyes had the most dramatic results. I kept waiting for my crows feet and forehead lines to look better. I was so thrilled with the firmness I started not to care about the deeper lines. After all I am 59. I thought that where my face firmed up it made my crows feet and forehead lines more noticable.

Just during this week I am noticing my crows feet are shorter. By this I mean that up until now even without smiling I could see my crows feet go right into my hairline. Yesterday I noticed that they are shorter by about half way to hairline. Surprised

PS: Something I did not expect:BONUS: The spider viens on sides of nose and cheeks are 75% gone. Still don't know what ingredient is doing that.
Eve
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 09, 2004 2:20 am      Reply with quote
Hi Winnie, would you recommend the Okusil for dark circles and the other for dryness?
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 09, 2004 5:25 am      Reply with quote
Eve wrote:
Hi Winnie, would you recommend the Okusil for dark circles and the other for dryness?

Hi Eve,

I have combination skin:
I use Okusil for eyes and Prep and AD for Antiaging and moisture:

I used the Prep on my wash/dry face. Pat it around my eyes.

As soon as Prep is dry I use AD over Prep.(eye area included except lid). I have not needed a moisturizer.

Last Okusil. I don't have dark circles under eyes but bags. Firmed the bags but did lighten the dark upper eye area.

Hope I answered your question.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:17 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |