Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Worst Product
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Wein
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:57 am      Reply with quote
Dr.H CC didnt work for me at all. I tried to stick wif it for 2 weeks and ended up wif lotta blackheads on my nose Sad
maggieq
5% products discount

Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:07 pm      Reply with quote
Issima Happylogy night cream does not work on me.
ahau
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:34 pm      Reply with quote
Considering the price, Sisley is probably the worst.
teatea
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:41 pm      Reply with quote
i just went out to re live my olden days and picked up the dr.pepper lip smackers by bonne bell. i had to throw it out it was gross!
gosa
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:49 pm      Reply with quote
funnily enough, i've ben using clinique for years when i was in my teens. now thinking about it retrospectively, it didn't do my skin any good i only thought of using them as my routine cleansing and mosturizing...

only now i've learned from this forum how skin care really is!

thanks for your help so much!

(now i'm onto Dr. Hauschka, Decleor and Dermatologica...)
rosielynt
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:38 pm      Reply with quote
For the Price Obagi eye cream
Rimi
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 21, 2006 5:46 pm      Reply with quote
Clinique Dramatically Different moisturizer

Ponds Time Rewind aha cream - major breakout!
chevycamarolvr
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:23 pm      Reply with quote
Avon anything

Mary Kay Intense Moisturizing Cream - horrible. Just sat on my face in a greasy layer. I should've never ordered this since I have oily/combo skin, but I was hoping it would work well for my cheeks.

Neutrogena cleansers (I swear every one of 'em leaves a film on my face)

Mary Kay does have one product I like - the Oil Mattifier. This really helps to control shine/oil on my Tzone.... Unless this really is a bad product and I'm not aware of it. Can anybody suggest anything better?
ahau
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:19 pm      Reply with quote
I don't like Neutrogena either
skincarefreak
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:07 pm      Reply with quote
The Dramatically Different Moisturizer not only broke me out but made my skin oily slick. Yuck! Shame on you
Rosie Girl
5% products discount

Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:03 pm      Reply with quote
Hey There!
Worst product buy far was Zenmed...broke me out in a yellow pus-filled rash that stung very bad - never buy this!! Not talking Oh! then a close second is Proactive which I used in my pre-rosacea diagnosis days...worked beautifully for a while then bam! my first rosacea p&p flare-up! I really think the benzoyle peroxide exacerbated my pre-rosacea symptoms which I obviously failed to pay attention too! hmm I can't think of anything else at the moment...Oh yeah! I hate Clinique and any non-Blinc waterproof mascaras!

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:49 pm      Reply with quote
I share the same thoughts with those mentioned Clinique, Neutrogena, plus Lancome lipstick ~~ made my lips badly allergenic Sad
c4ward
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:39 pm      Reply with quote
Nuetrogena makes me break out.On the other hand, my sister loves it.
itisme
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:13 pm      Reply with quote
The worst ever for my combination skin!! I used the entire line for almost 3 months and I got nothing but blemish everywhere!! Even worse, my skin looked so dull after that!! Throw away all the rest!

Plus, it's expensive considering the small size!!

Age 27. Combination. Dry for winter and oil for summer. Acne prone. Uneven tone.Aging, worry about losing firmness.-------------------------I believe in that there is nobody else having worse skin than me. I keep looking for products can give me smooth, acne free yet soothing, firm, and radiant look.
parsleythyme

Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:52 am      Reply with quote
sk II is bad and makes my skin red spot.
vivienwon
5% products discount

Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:19 am      Reply with quote
i also agree with the Neutrogena victims...the film is annoying and it strips me of ALL moisture. Clinique eye makeup remover stings, but it does the job, though I heard that they have turpentine in a lot of their cleansing product. Explains the eye makeup remover!
Rose
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:59 pm      Reply with quote
Cliniques do not work for me. I stopped using those products years ago.
cuppre
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:31 am      Reply with quote
I actually like Neutrogena, though only their Extra Gentle Cleanser since it doesn't leave my face feeling squeaky clean. Luckily I haven't had any adverse reaction to it.

My personal peeves would be Ponds (heavily fragranced), Garnier Fresh(which is extremely ineffective, particularly the eye makeup removal), St Ives scrubs or any kind of drugstore manual scubs, and lastly but not least, Clean & Clear.
shubingrt
5% products discount

Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:43 am      Reply with quote
I don't like Clinique either...I think Clinique might be more suitable for young and oily skin...also I don't like LANCOME
Moozie
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:12 am      Reply with quote
The worst for my skin is anything with AHA'a ...they make my face feel like I'm getting stung by a bunch of bees.
siufu
5% products discount

Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:53 am      Reply with quote
Clinique doesn't work on me, but a friend of mine stick to this brand for years..
polylass
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:18 am      Reply with quote
Im amazed at all the bad reports for Clinique. I always thought it was a top brand. I shall stay away from this product.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:37 am      Reply with quote
clinique pore minimizing heat-up mask/exfoliator.
you first put it on as a mask, it heats up opening your pores, as it dries you're supposed to rub it off as if it was an exfoliator.

great idea but my face got stung and had an extremely bad reaction, my face was burning for the whole nite and i had to put a cold compress on my face to soothe it, i was literally screaming~
...i couldnt find the receipt, so i gave it to my fiance and it worked great for his blackheads, altho he also felt it stung but it was tolerable for him...

so please beware if you have sensitive skin

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:45 am      Reply with quote
i tried a lot of alternative skincare products back when my derm cant seem to handle my acne problems, and i didnt wanna take the accutane route...
i tried all these essential oils (tea tree) and lush skincare products... Brick wall
i then had a really bad outbreak that seemed impossible to handle. i went back to my derm and learnt that i'm allergic to alot of essential oils and non-processed fresh products (i'm safe with jurlique)
at the end, the use of essential oils (tea tree) and lush skincare products left my face with permanent acne scars... Sad

5% products discount

Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:07 am      Reply with quote
Have to add Neutrogena to this list. DD#1 was forced to use the shampoo while on vacation with dh in England about a year and a half ago. Her forehead totally broke out. Poor thing. Took weeks for it to clear up.

Donna Confused
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:52 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |