Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Worst Product
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
oranges
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:14 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
Y34963 wrote:
Definately StriVectin. It didn't ruin my skin but it did absolutely nothing. I tried it for quite awhile but it was a total waste of money.

Thanks for reminding me of another disastrous waste of money! LOL I had the same experience no bad reaction (can't say I liked the way it felt) it just did nothing at all!
Confused
DM

BTW *mirjana* your English is excellent! Very Happy

AGREED Strivectrin. Didn't do anything!!
smqueen
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:33 pm      Reply with quote
most drugstore brand cosmetics. i get fooled by magazines when they say drugstore cosmetics and makeup is just as good as higher end.. WRONG.
*mirjana*
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:54 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:

sure Smile thanks to "check spelling" under the editor Laughing

Thanks anyway, I am really trying to do my best Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:59 pm      Reply with quote
Clinique is the worse!!I am seriously allergic
ShastaGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:34 am      Reply with quote
Any face/eye creams with too much fragrance! I find that Lancome creams have too much fragrance for me and I can't use them on my face.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:24 am      Reply with quote
*mirjana* wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:

sure Smile thanks to "check spelling" under the editor Laughing

Thanks anyway, I am really trying to do my best Smile

LOL We almost all use spell check even those of us with English as our first language! Really you do great!

DM Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:56 am      Reply with quote
Clarins Super-Restorative Total Eye Concentrate.... omg, worst eye cream ever. Burns and makes my eyes watery until I wash it off. I don't know why there's so much wave about it!
Lei
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:16 am      Reply with quote
Ml-clinique I ribavarin! youthat useless! fast in my home-and-drop for five years they product is expensive, other have no features. If so, it is possible to speed up debranning!!! Sad
nutella
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:45 pm      Reply with quote
Urban Decay Primer Potion made my eyes swollen up for a few days! Sad Not impressed!

Benefit high beam gave me a rash! Crying or Very sad

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:29 am      Reply with quote
worst masks and treatments would go to eminence.

worst skincare would go to clinique, lancome, and este lauder.

worst lipglosses or lacquers would be mac. it may be good for modeling/photography, but for everday use, my lips feel like fly tape, jut waiting for flies and dust to collect on them. so sticky and gooy that you could use my lips as a bulletin board!

to, cnd, 39, asian, dry&sensitive. products: valmont, givenchy, chanel, guerlain, dior, misc sothys&lush; mu: valmont, dior, chanel & mac; anti aging: diy facial massages, dr.ho's, assrt of EMS/TENS, wellbox, nuface, nuskin, tua viso, tua trend, babyQ, facemaster, oxylift, dermawand, life, suction, 8clarisonic, 2opal, magnassager, sonic,etc
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:33 am      Reply with quote
llina wrote:

worst lipglosses or lacquers would be mac. it may be good for modeling/photography, but for everday use, my lips feel like fly tape, jut waiting for flies and dust to collect on them. so sticky and gooy that you could use my lips as a bulletin board!

I agree with your choices, your description of the Mac lip products is priceless! LMAO!!
SmileSmileSmile
DM

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:06 am      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
llina wrote:

I agree with your choices, your description of the Mac lip products is priceless! LMAO!!
SmileSmileSmile
DM

hey angel,

they would be quite effective if a cute boy kissed me. they would never get away! Wink Bad Grin oooooohhh i feel a evil plan hatching! Smile Laughing

good to see you. haven't seen you in a couple of days. in the past few days, Is clinical is on the back burner (shopping cart) and now i'm looking at reviews for lip plumper. whatcha been doin?

to, cnd, 39, asian, dry&sensitive. products: valmont, givenchy, chanel, guerlain, dior, misc sothys&lush; mu: valmont, dior, chanel & mac; anti aging: diy facial massages, dr.ho's, assrt of EMS/TENS, wellbox, nuface, nuskin, tua viso, tua trend, babyQ, facemaster, oxylift, dermawand, life, suction, 8clarisonic, 2opal, magnassager, sonic,etc
catloveschanel
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:03 pm      Reply with quote
Doctor Denese products are overpriced. I actually bought everything and got confused on all the different steps. I got acne from it, and the acne left scars that won't heal. I bought her Microabrasion skin sucking product and QVC recalled it. Got raised red bumps on my skin.

SKINN Microabrasion Peel gave me broken capillaries on my cheek from trying to remove above mentioned scars.

Kate Sommerville cleanser gave me broken red dots above my lip.

<sigh>

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:48 pm      Reply with quote
Eve wrote:
I also didn't suit the Clinque 3-steps, felt like it totally stripped my skin. Make up is ok though. Smile

ME too!!!!
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:53 pm      Reply with quote
One of mine is Olay Pro-X. I had a trial pack of this a couple of months ago, used it for one day, morning and night and by the next day, I had a mass of breakouts.

5% products discount

Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:11 am      Reply with quote
Biotherm Aquasource! (It had me at 5000 litres of spa water in one bottle).

Bought it and finished my first bottle. Looked at my skin and said : hey skin looks great You complete my skincare routine!... so I thought.

On my second bottle, hello contact dermatitis Razz
woshididi
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:19 pm      Reply with quote
lianne wrote:
The absolute worst for me was also clinique 3-step, next worst dermalogica, then estee lauder. My face really doesn't like much!!

same as you.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:34 pm      Reply with quote
Hey Sweetie,
I'm around! Just get busy with real life too! I use a lot of lip stains with gloss or balm, they last all day for me so I just have to throw on more gloss after eating or drinking Smile

DM

llina wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
llina wrote:

SmileSmileSmile
DM

hey angel,

they would be quite effective if a cute boy kissed me. they would never get away! Wink Bad Grin oooooohhh i feel a evil plan hatching! Smile Laughing

good to see you. haven't seen you in a couple of days. in the past few days, Is clinical is on the back burner (shopping cart) and now i'm looking at reviews for lip plumper. whatcha been doin?

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:25 am      Reply with quote
Quote:
Hey Sweetie,
I'm around! Just get busy with real life too! I use a lot of lip stains with gloss or balm, they last all day for me so I just have to throw on more gloss after eating or drinking

angel!
that's a great idea. i will try!

also, i'm want some bigger kissers to match my 'big mouth'. i have in my cart lipfusion XL, Janson Beckett BeautiFULL Lips Lip Plumper, and HydroPeptide Lip Plumper Fuller Smoother (azure). what do you think honestly? or will this get added to the worst products list too?

i was thinking of using all 3 at the same time. i want that lovely 'i went 3 round with mike tyson' look! Surprised Very Happy Laughing

(i hope all is well with you. he loves you sooo much you know. *hugs*)

photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:49 am      Reply with quote
Strivectin - both the body cream and eye cream were terrible - I never get spots - I did with this product.

Clinique is at the top of my worst product list but the Shaving Gel for men is great - doesn't dry the face and a really nice shaving experience, I do put l'occitane's shaving oil underneath to keep the skin hydrated.

The Clinique scruffing lotion - really dried my skin - I had to put buckets loads of shea butter on my face to bring back any moisture.

PQ

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:57 am      Reply with quote
I've switch my plumper from Lip Fusion both the day and night treatments to Never Over The Hill's lip plumper and gloss (one product) I get the same plump and it is really nice and conditioning costs a lot less and I'm just as happy with it. Maybe even more, it really keeps my lips from drying out!
He loves you too! Smile

DM

llina wrote:
Quote:
Hey Sweetie,
I'm around! Just get busy with real life too! I use a lot of lip stains with gloss or balm, they last all day for me so I just have to throw on more gloss after eating or drinking

angel!
that's a great idea. i will try!

also, i'm want some bigger kissers to match my 'big mouth'. i have in my cart lipfusion XL, Janson Beckett BeautiFULL Lips Lip Plumper, and HydroPeptide Lip Plumper Fuller Smoother (azure). what do you think honestly? or will this get added to the worst products list too?

i was thinking of using all 3 at the same time. i want that lovely 'i went 3 round with mike tyson' look! Surprised Very Happy Laughing

(i hope all is well with you. he loves you sooo much you know. *hugs*)

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:31 am      Reply with quote
I like Clinique makeup, but their skincare products are terrible.

I've also had bad results or no imrovement with Perricone, Strivectin, and Decleor.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:04 pm      Reply with quote
Dove Nutrium bar. I broke out in hives ON MY FACE! I had hives every where and on my face for two months after only using it twice. If you have sensitive skin beware!
chloes
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:41 am      Reply with quote
llina wrote:

Oooh... MAC lipglasses have to be my favourite! Anything that doesn't need frequent reapplication throughout the day is good to me Smile

A lot of products I've tried were real crappy for me, like Clinelle (can feel that their products are lacking in quality), Red Flower Rose Camellia Mist (stinks and doesn't do anything worth the price), certain Bodyshop cosmetics (non-lasting), Phyto haircare (doesn't do anything for my dry hair) etc.
chloes
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:46 am      Reply with quote
Yen wrote:

I've been on Murad for 6 weeks and I'm disappointed too. My sis was shocked at the number of breakouts on my face. She was like "that stuff is making you break out".

I've used the Night Reform Treatment and Skin Perfecting Serum and did not breakout (I'm acne prone). Although the treatment did nothing for my skin, the serum is a dream Smile. Applies silky smooth and good as a primer.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:15 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |