Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Janson Beckett Alpha Lipoic Acid Vitamin C Ester & DMAE
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
jenw
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:49 am      Reply with quote
My mind was kinda set on getting the Murad Skin Perfecting day and night cream but I might be changing my mind again after coming across the Janson Beckett line. I don't know if I would get the serums right away but I was looking at the Alpha Lipoic Acid Vitamin C Ester & DMAE Day Cream. Has anyone had good results with this product> I was also wondering if it would be for all ages (I'm almost 25) and if it leaves your skin feeling really tight, that's not what I'm looking for! I also noticed that it has shea butter...does this mean that it would not be suitable for combination skin?
If this isn't suitable for me I may just add the PSF O2 serum to the Murad and call it a day!
Flannery
5% products discount

Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:52 am      Reply with quote
I´m kinda new here....I just bought Skinceuticals C and E Ferulic- I thought that was supposed to be the best anti-oxidant on the market.

please correct me if I´m wrong!

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:11 am      Reply with quote
I love Janson Beckett and have been using AlphaDermaCE and their lovely Organic Toner for a year now! I have oily skin that's actually closer to combo now. The shea butter in the day cream still makes it too rich to use all over my face, but I love to use it on my neck. Wonderful line that offers more actives than Murad IMO

44 – combo/oily skin with a tendency towards clogged pores. Thanks to EDS, tweaked my skincare routine and normalized skin… no more breakouts. PSF, silk powder, Janson Beckett, Cellbone, NIA24 are staples.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:33 am      Reply with quote
Flannery,
The longer you are on EDS you will find out there are so many options and excellent products out there. And the choice of what is best varies considerably from one to the other.
The only way to tell if something is best for you is to
1) read all you can and narrow down choices based on similarities (skin type, needs, expectations, aging...) and
2) try a product yourself. You never really know how it will work for you until you do that.

That said I have used C&E ferulic and was quite pleased. I have since used many other products with similar results - You will see many of us here switch it around and come back and forth.

Welcome...
Sister
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:54 am      Reply with quote
I do not use the day cream but the Moisturizer/sunblock SPF 30. I absolutely love this product!

My Janson Beckett stables at present are: AlphaDermaCE, Mineral Prep, Moisturizing Sunblock, Profile...I am dieting and find that is is helping me not get flabby. During winter months I use their night cream. I also like their cleanser and toner but do use other product lines as well. Janson Beckett has fabulous product and works well with my mature, combo sink.

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
jenw
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:36 pm      Reply with quote
I think I will probably choose this line over the Murad, it does have alot more active ingrediants in it. The rest of the line seems to have really good reviews so I think I'll give either the day or the night cream a try. Thanks so much!
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:23 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |