Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
PSF Papaya Cleanser Question
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Olivia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:05 pm      Reply with quote
Do you take off your mu before you use this cleanser? or do you use it to remove makeup? Just ordered this and am curious how to use it.
BumbleB
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:37 pm      Reply with quote
I wash my makeup off with it. It seems to do a pretty good job! Smile
Olivia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:47 pm      Reply with quote
thanks...do you use it on your eye mu?
BumbleB
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:54 pm      Reply with quote
Hmm... not specifically. I use it with my Clarisonic brush all over my face. When I go to rinse off, I rub the suds all over my face and it seems to take off everything thats there - however I don't wear very heavy eye makeup.
Olivia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:55 pm      Reply with quote
ok....thanks
Jenny1970
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:27 pm      Reply with quote
I find using the PSF microfibre cloth with the cleanser really does a good job at makeup removal. The cloths are nice and soft.
Olivia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:28 pm      Reply with quote
good...i got two of those as well!
babs1031
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:53 pm      Reply with quote
I was wondering what everyone's thoughts were on this cleanser. I am really liking the PSF products and think I will try this one too.
Olivia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:54 am      Reply with quote
I will report back once I get the order and have tried everything....I ordered the papaya cleanser, micro cloths, ALA serum, R&R toner and acne mud mask. I'm hoping I like the line...i have been hearing rave reviews on here for years. Love the "organic" but not super expensive route!
Jenny1970
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:35 am      Reply with quote
I don't have the ALA serum, but I do have the HA serum which I really like. I have both the gentle cleansing castille and papaya cleanser (for my oilier days) and love both. I also have the acne mud mask which I use as an overnight zit zapper which works wonders. I really like the R&R toner too. PSF is now my holy grail of skin care that's for sure. They work really well and are very inexpensive.
I'm sure you'll be pleased with the line also.
Olivia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:52 am      Reply with quote
thanks! I am so excited to try the products. I'm hoping its not another zenbiotic fiasco for me. The boards loved this line so I bought the whole thing and it did awful things to my skin. I'm hoping PSF will be different and work for me!
Jenny1970
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:30 am      Reply with quote
Olivia wrote:
thanks! I am so excited to try the products. I'm hoping its not another zenbiotic fiasco for me. The boards loved this line so I bought the whole thing and it did awful things to my skin. I'm hoping PSF will be different and work for me!

You can as well purchase samples from the PSF website itself:
https://www.psfskincare.com
For me it wasn't worth it because I live in Canada, but if you live in the US it might be a better way to try everything out without spending a lot of money and then realize that it's not good for your skin.
Jenny1970
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:30 am      Reply with quote
Jenny1970 wrote:
Olivia wrote:

You can as well purchase samples from the PSF website itself:
https://www.psfskincare.com
For me it wasn't worth it because I live in Canada, but if you live in the US it might be a better way to try everything out without spending a lot of money and then realize that it's not good for your skin.

I meant to put that shipping was too expensive!!
Jenny1970
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:39 pm      Reply with quote
I really, really like the Pumpkin Enzyme Peel as well. It may a little strong though if you have overly sensitive skin.
athena123
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:37 am      Reply with quote
I've been using Papaya Enzyme cleanser for the last 4 months [the bottle lasts FOREVER!] and really like it. Only one tiny pump will we enough to cover face and neck and it rinses off clean. I haven't tried using it to remove my makeup because I use jojoba oil for makeup removal.

44 – combo/oily skin with a tendency towards clogged pores. Thanks to EDS, tweaked my skincare routine and normalized skin… no more breakouts. PSF, silk powder, Janson Beckett, Cellbone, NIA24 are staples.
babs1031
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:01 am      Reply with quote
I bought the cloths too and really like the way my skin feels after I wash with them.
Windyemmy
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:29 pm      Reply with quote
Just ordered some samples of PSF products from EDS, hopefully I'll find they deserve the raves Laughing
sal-star
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:15 pm      Reply with quote
I have used this cleanser but for me it is a little too drying. While it does say normal to oily skin I think it is more suited to oily/ combo skin.
It definitely lasts well though and is excellent value, smells nice etc
Juliemarie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:15 pm      Reply with quote
I use it to take off my skin makeup, but not near the eyes. it is also cleansing on bare skin.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:04 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |