Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
anyone tried unt skin care?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
nibn
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:10 am      Reply with quote
anyone tried anything from this line ?

http://www.shopunt.com/

their products look intresting , i wonder how their pilates serum compares to prevage
nibn
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:12 pm      Reply with quote
any one?
SylphideNoir
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:26 pm      Reply with quote
I'd never heard of it previously. I don't see any ingredient lists on the products, but they certainly have a variety!
gottaHAVEitALL
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:36 pm      Reply with quote
I've got their Aqua Fortis (hylauronic acid serum), Pure Light Source Toner and C Clarity (pure vitamin C serum). I'm quite pleased with these products, so much so, that I've just placed an order for their Acne Med Serum and Aqua Absolute moisturizer.

I find my skin reacts well to their products, they are reasonably priced and contain proven ingredients (idebenone, matryxil, vitamin c, hylauronic acid, etc...).

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:55 am      Reply with quote
they have great customer service, i just went to the q&a section and requested ingredients for a few products that i'm interested in.
Ceres
5% products discount

Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:23 am      Reply with quote
I've ordered a few products from them. They have really great CS. Ship promptly and prices are reasonable. I didn't love everything I tried, but a few are great.

My favorite is probably their HA Serum, Aqua Fortis. If you are looking for a good, affordable HA serum the Aqua Fortis is definitely worth a try. Also love their D'Origine Hydrating toner and Perle de Rosee. Both are great for my dry, sensitive skin.

There were only two products in my order that I didn't like. One was Asternity, an anti-oxidant serum, that contains Astaxanthin. This one made my skin red with just one use. Also didn't care for the Nettoyant cleanser, but that is my own fault. Foaming cleansers tend to be too drying for my skin.

Overall, given my experience, I would definitely order from them again. I plan on trying their sunscreen and cleansing oil next.
hippie_sotong
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:29 am      Reply with quote
Any more reviews on this brand of skincare? I'm interested in their whitening skincare, EX2 serum and illuminee serum. Also the pore refining, acne med looks good! the hyaluronic acid serum aqua fortis looks great as well...

its free shipping worldwide btw and everything seriously looks great.
Mabsy

Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:07 am      Reply with quote
Thought I'd bump this up and see if anyone has tried it since we discussed it last? I just bought Pilates MD, Aqua Fortis, C*Clarity, EX White, Q10 Vitalizer and Aqua Absolute. I'm trying to recover my skin after a few months of stress, bad diet and poor skincare routine. At the moment I'm about to get back into finishing my current Karin Herzog products (which I will WITHOUT A DOUBT repurchase) but thought I'd try something different next. Any experiences with this line?

5% products discount

Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:09 am      Reply with quote
I love the brand ÜNT! Thus far I´ve ordered their C+ClarityL-Ascorbic Acid 20% (they come in beautifully packaged in 6 ampules which last me at least 6 months), the Pearl White Intensive Capsules vit.C+E (which I use to travel), and my two teenagers love the Acne Med. I find the products really reasonably priced (get them from E-bay) and super quick delivery. The C serum has never ever turned brown on me! I love their sun screen with whitening properties (tranexamic acid)- used it last summer and had not further brown spots. I will definitely reorder!

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:54 pm      Reply with quote
Any updates? I keep on seeing ads advertising on certain beauty sites I go to.

The price I assume is in US?? It seems reasonably priced. I wonder if anyone here try their makeup line as it looks so~ tempting?

Just wondering where are their products originated?
simpleMD
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:00 am      Reply with quote
They are from Taiwan.I tried the activated carbon cleanser its awesome removes blackheads Also bought a jar of Q10 vitalizer didnt suit my acne prone skin and broke me out but the texture and absorption of the cream was great without any greasy feel.Gave it to my friend who loves it ...

Acne-prone skin ,Olive Complexion, using Derma pen ( MYM) ,Used LS & STOP,Got POSE and never used it.. Also got TRIA never used it...Microcurrent Tx and added Facial Detox massage and CP serum so far its pretty good
luckylouie
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:31 pm      Reply with quote
I currently use two of their products - the whitening toner with tranexamic acid and the Q10 essence serum which also contains matrixyl, squalane and hyalauronic acid.

I use the toner more as a facial spray than a toner. My current regime morning regime is to wash and dry my face, spray with the toner and then use the serum massaged in with the toner. Allow to dry and apply sunscreen. I found using the serum alone on dry skin, it felt tacky and never really seemed to sink in. Using it with the toner as a facial spray made all the difference. I use cream blush and translucent powder but not foundation, so I don't know how it would go under foundation, but it doesn't ball up under sunscreen. For the record the sunscreen I normally use is Olay Complete in either spf 15 or spf 30 depending on how much sun I am going to be getting. I have also used it under Neutrogena Ultra Sheer spf 30.

In general my skin seems more even in tone with slightly smaller looking pores.

I only use the products once a day because I use other products at night.

I got free shipping for the toner, but paid shipping for the serum because I bought a 500ml bulk one to share with friends, and also because I wanted to be able to use it all over my arms, neck and chest, so buying in bulk was the way to go. I keep a small amount in the bathroom in a 15 ml pump bottle and the rest in the fridge.

I'm very pleased with these two products I am using, however I did use one of their eye creams and found it made my eyes puffy, but my eyes do tend to puff quite easily. I would definitely rebuy and be tempted to try other products from them.
summer2004
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:00 am      Reply with quote
Their products look good; however, they don't have a full ingredients list.
caroletempleton

Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:52 am      Reply with quote
I thought I was the only one who knew about this line! It is terrific. I was given the nail polishes when I was pregnant because they are safe to use when expecting. Went to their site and bought the Acqua Fortis moisturiser, the new Prodige serum and more nail polish (which you can "try on" using their hand model that you can tone to your skin color. Love it all! It works! I also used their "ask the doctor" feature (because I did not believe it would work)and got an answer in a couple of days.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:57 am      Reply with quote
summer2004 wrote:
Their products look good; however, they don't have a full ingredients list.

That's something that always puts me off a product line, they may be great. I just want to know what is in anything I use.

5% products discount

Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:02 pm      Reply with quote
I would love to hear from those who have used the UV Total sunscreen.
Stardustdy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:26 pm      Reply with quote
Oh I'm actually using their products for awhile already. I would say for about a yr. I used their Reserviance which is supposed to hydrate with Hyaluronic Acid and firm with Matrixyl. I find it's quite moisturizing. I also tried their eye gels and serums which are all very light weight. I find it as a preventive measure as I don't seem to see any drastic changes. I have some very fine faint lines at my eyes when I smile, fine lines from the nose to mouth areas Sad...eye circles, and a few acne marks. The C60 does help to brighten it and also act as an antioxidant. But in terms of the very fine lines, it just hydrates it and nothing else. No difference in it at all I found.

For the ingredient list, u can always email them to ask and they always provide the entire list for you rather promptly too. I have to give them credits for great customer service though.

I'm gonna order from them again very soon. I haven't tried out their other products yet. If anyone wants me to do a thorough review on their products. Pls specify which one and let me know Very Happy
Stardustdy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:26 pm      Reply with quote
Oh I'm actually using their products for awhile already. I would say for about a yr. I used their Reserviance which is supposed to hydrate with Hyaluronic Acid and firm with Matrixyl. I find it's quite moisturizing. I also tried their eye gels and serums which are all very light weight. I find it as a preventive measure as I don't seem to see any drastic changes. I have some very fine faint lines at my eyes when I smile, fine lines from the nose to mouth areas Sad...eye circles, and a few acne marks. The C60 does help to brighten it and also act as an antioxidant. But in terms of the very fine lines, it just hydrates it and nothing else. No difference in it at all I found.

For the ingredient list, u can always email them to ask and they always provide the entire list for you rather promptly too. I have to give them credits for great customer service though.

I'm gonna order from them again very soon. I haven't tried out all their other products yet. If anyone wants me to do a thorough review on their products. Pls specify which one and let me know Very Happy
echoecho
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:29 am      Reply with quote
I have had a similar experience to Stardusty, I used this line for about six months after giving the hydratin serum that they sell a shot which worked out rather nice and did hydrate the skin. However after purchasing a whole skin regime from them didn't see much improvement, just some nice hydration but yes that was it. I also agree on the customer service, it is excellent. Having said that though I have repeatedly purchased the sunscreen they sell, it's my one of my holy grail products, especially in this dry Autralian weather.

AGE: 25. Some laxity, fine lines, rosacea, and crepey skin. USING: Tripollar STOP, Lightstim, Slendertone Face, Microcurrent Wand, Almighty Ultrasound Device, Olay Cleansing Brush, Neck Line Slimmer. Retin-A, MUAC peels, and taking beauty supplements. Botox eyebrow lift and HG lip products are Too Faced.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:50 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |