Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Serious Skin Care Products???
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
babs1031
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:32 pm      Reply with quote
Has anyone tried SSC products available from HSN?
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:53 pm      Reply with quote
I used to use their Continuously Clear line and their original acne line. For 5 years, it kept my skin pretty clear and then one day it just stopped. I don't know if they changed their formulation or my skin just started to rebel. Overall, I thought it was a pretty decent line.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:06 pm      Reply with quote
i have tried their glycolic cleanser a few years back, i liked it.
havana8

Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:12 pm      Reply with quote
I tried it a long time ago and found it a bit harsh for my sensitive skin. However, a man I worked with *raved* for years at how wonderful his wife's skin looked and continued to look after switching to SCC.
Mariav
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:29 am      Reply with quote
I adore their Omega 3 restoring beauty serum and their Olive Oil Moisturizer. I have purchased both of these products many, many times - which is something I hardly ever do! Very Happy They work magic on my skin.

Maria Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:05 pm      Reply with quote
Just the thought of Olive Oil on my skin makes me cringe! I think it would be too rich and make me break out....
anorn
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:56 am      Reply with quote
I love it but The line is look like Skinceuticals

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:15 pm      Reply with quote
In a moment of weakness, and because I was out of my beloved AlphaDerma and PSF Retinol, I allowed myself to get sucked into the Infomercial on HSN... I purchased two lines. The AForce Line, which is supposed to be an anti-aging Retinol line, and the Anti-aging kit that contains a facial serum, Super Mel C serum, and a neck and chin firming cream.

The value was good, which was why I fell for it but the products were.... mediocre. At least they didn't break me out, but they weren't effective. The ingredient list doesn't even tell you how much Vit. C is supposed to be in their Super Mel C product, and the retinol line doesn't even indicate what percentage of retinol is in the product.

I didn't finish these products; they're still sitting in the back of my overflowing beauty supply drawer, to be used in desperate times when I run out of the good stuff.

Overrated, overpriced --- could have gotten the same results from a drugstore line. Hopefully this will teach me to hide my credit card when I see another infomercial promising to deliver beauty in a bottle! Laughing

44 – combo/oily skin with a tendency towards clogged pores. Thanks to EDS, tweaked my skincare routine and normalized skin… no more breakouts. PSF, silk powder, Janson Beckett, Cellbone, NIA24 are staples.
GirlieGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:19 am      Reply with quote
I've used a few products from different parts the lines they have. I think they have some nice things but like with a lot of lines it can he hit or miss.
maryannek

Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:08 am      Reply with quote
I have been using products from Nu Skin for years. The company actually has a patented anti-aging skin care line that is proven to restore your skins elasticity. They have been around for over 20 years and I am 43 with I have to say great skin.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:16 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |