Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

OMG - How small was my puppy at 2.5 mos old!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:47 pm      Reply with quote
I came across this video I took of my puppy when I first got her.

http://s125.photobucket.com/albums/p69/pon2000/?action=view&current=100_0306.flv

I couldn't believe how tiny she was! She was fighting with a slipper my little 7 y.o. son was using, and her body was almost the same size of that slipper. LOL Awww...she was so cute. I'm so glad I found this video. At the time, we didn't name her yet, and I was still trying to figure out which name she might like, so I tried calling her by diff names. lol She was a bundle of energy.
londonfan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:15 am      Reply with quote
*hugs puppy* that is the cutest puppy ever...
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:02 am      Reply with quote
I love all things little and furry

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:46 am      Reply with quote
soooooooo cute Razz
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:11 am      Reply with quote
OMG, she is the sweetist little thing. She looks like a wind up toy.

It looks like she was totally in love with your son in the video. Are they still best buddies?

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:12 am      Reply with quote
bushy wrote:
I love all things little and furry

That just struck me so funny, "bushy".... rofl

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
sharky
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:50 am      Reply with quote
I love puppies yours is a doll. I have 2 3yos that think they're puppies and they're still really cute.
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:20 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks all...Coconut has grown into a 4-lb adult and is still full of energy. She knows 8 tricks now. I'm going to try to videotape her performances and share with y'all. She's so much fun to have around.

Kassy_A, Coconut loves everyone but she really favors my bf over my boys but she will play with just anyone. She loves to fight with your hands, and she loves to chew on bones. Very Happy She used to carry around a huge bone the size of her body when she was a puppy, and she still plays with that bone still.
Kel
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:20 pm      Reply with quote
OMGosh Coconut is soooo cute! I love when he was sort of bounding across the room. Too cute!
What breed of dog is he? My parents are looking for a little dog so they're researching breeds right now.

PS You're a strong woman for being able to say "no!" to the slipper. Look at that face! Smile
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:23 pm      Reply with quote
Kel wrote:
OMGosh Coconut is soooo cute! I love when he was sort of bounding across the room. Too cute!
What breed of dog is he? My parents are looking for a little dog so they're researching breeds right now.

PS You're a strong woman for being able to say "no!" to the slipper. Look at that face! Smile

Coconut is a little girlie Toy Maltese, but she thinks she is a boy since she has so much energy and she was not afraid of anything or anybody. Laughing I think your parents would adore this breed. Maltese just loves people, and they don't shed. They got single coat instead of double so they don't shed crazily like most other breeds. I can wear my black jacket and play with and hold her and then go to work without having a white carpet accentuating my black jacket. Very Happy

I know it was hard to say no to her when she looked at me with those big button eyes. She still tries to get away with lots of stuff, but she's not too spoiled. Very Happy One thing I read about Maltese is that all owners let them sleep in bed with them, and at first I was like no way! I would not let a dog sleep with me. Guess where Coconut sleeps now? lol
Kel
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:57 pm      Reply with quote
Maltese-perfect I will let them know. Thanks for telling me! My Mom is allergic (although we have a dog now and she deals with meds-she loves animals too much to be discouraged by allergies) so I know she'll appreciate the fact they don't have an undercoat.
It's amazing how quickly they can win their way into our hearts! Sounds like Coconut has a great Mom and a pretty sweet life now! Smile
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:00 pm      Reply with quote
How cute!
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:10 pm      Reply with quote
Kel, I am pretty sure that your mom would love a Maltese. A toy size is very cute like Coconut. They even have a teacup size which is less than 4 lbs, but then you have to worry about them not having enough food. Coconut although small is very sturdy and not fragile at all. She is very healthy and resilient. Also because she is small, a bag of dog food lasts forever. I use Pro Plan Small Breed formula and it is perfect for her teeth since the kibble size is tiny. Your breeder might recommend a more fatty brand like Eukenuba, but I have been partial to Pro Plan since I had labradors, so I stuck with it. I don't know if all maltese behave like Coconut, but she likes to sleep under a blanket or comforter, and puts her head on my pillow just like she's a human. It really cracks me up.

Sorry gals but I didn't get a chance to videotape Coconut doing her 8 tricks this weekend. Too busy tree shopping! Very Happy
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:51 am      Reply with quote
I'd like to invite anyone who wants to post videos of their pets to go ahead and post them in this thread if you want. Very Happy That would be fun.
jadkin
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:54 pm      Reply with quote
Adorable! I love dogs of all sizes Smile
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:26 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |