Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Review: Karin Herzog skincare
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
ScotsLass
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 15, 2008 2:42 pm      Reply with quote
cookie wrote:
Scotlass, thanks for all your informative posts. Since starting KH on Sunday again my skin looks wonderful. It is so great to hear the different results that people are getting.

Cookie - I haven't had any real time to post regularly for a while now, but had the opportunity to indulge yesterday; hence all the 'catch up' posts in this thread! Smile Glad that they have helped. It really amazes me how much of a difference these products can make, and how you notice the difference in your skin so quickly if you've taken a break from them, then start up again. I'm so glad to hear that your skin looks wonderful since you re-introduced KH back into your routine. Smile

I've followed your posts throughout this thread and was impressed to learn how many interesting products you've tried over time. Have you ever tried anything from Intracueticalswww.intraceuticals.com ? While visiting my new Dermatologist's website, I was intrigued to discover that her practice offers a very expensive Intraceuticals Oxygen Facial (it's the exact same one that Madonna has before every show while touring). It really sounds like it delivers some pretty great results. Also interesting to note is that the results are supposed to last a few weeks. Ahhhh....if only money grew on trees!!! Between my new passion of buying more KH products, my yearning to try ALL of the KH facials offered by my new esthetician, and the lure of this Intraceuticals Oxygen Facial at my Derm's office; my CC is in serious, serious trouble - LOL!!!

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 15, 2008 3:26 pm      Reply with quote
nadjazz wrote:
ScotsLass wrote:
From my own experience, I saw immediate and beneficial results within 72 hours of using only three products; the chocolate cleanser, VK1, and the Vit-H Cream. My pores were noticeably reduced on my nose and around my NL area, and my skin tone was rapidly evening out. Now my pores haven't shrunken completely, not yet anyway Wink , but they are improving as time passes. My skin tone is improving more and more as well.

Thanks for the advice on taking the cautious route. It drives me nuts when an aesthetician recommends an aggressive approach for rosacea. It just shows their inexperience, IMHO. I'd say that you found an experienced aesthetician who knows what she's doing! I'll see if I can get samples of the three products you listed above, and go from there.

Happy to have helped in anyway, Nadjazz. I am about to order some Cleansing Milk to use when I don't require the Chocolate Cleanser (ie/ on days I'm not wearing make-up or in the AM's when I want some additional mild cleansing instead of my microfiber cloth). If you don't wear a lot of make-up, you may want to get a sample of this along with the Chocolate Cleanser, just so you can test the two. The Cleansing Milk is not really suited to remove sunscreens and makeup (mascara, and so on), so if that is a concern then you will want the more powerful Cleanser as a staple.

The only other thing I would inquire about is a sample of the Vita-A-Kombi Facial Oil. This oil is supposedly excellent as a base before you apply the VK1 or VK2 cream, and is particularly beneficial for those with dry skin. Another purpose of this oil, other than the hydrating and skin balancing properties, is that it prevents your skin from rapidly absorbing the Vita-A-Kombi creams (1% or 2%). The technology behind the Vita-A-Kombi oxygen creams means they are rapidly pushed into your skin the moment they are applied. The oil acts as a gentle layer or buffer to allow your skin some extra time to acclimate to the VK1 or VK2 when you first begin using these creams. I did not have any problems using the VK1 directly on cleansed skin, but some might in the beginning due to the rapid absorption of oxygen (which might cause some dryness or break-outs). This information/advice was provided in the little product booklet I received with my samples.

I just thought I should mention the Milk Cleanser and Vita-A-Kombi Oil as something else to consider, sample wise. My skin was very happy with the three products I initially started with, and I cannot see you going wrong with those, but hey, if you are able to sample a few extra products suitable for your skin type, then by all means try to get them! Smile
www.shop.karinherzog.co.uk/pdf/A5-Vita-A-Kombi-Facial-Oil.pdf

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 15, 2008 4:36 pm      Reply with quote
You're welcome ruk1. I've have not tried the OxyFaceMask but will down the road. The mask that appeals to me the most is the Essential Mask, it is virtually the same as the Oxy Mask except it has a liberal dose of essential oils in it, and this sounds lovely for my dry skin. If you can, try to get samples of the Oxy and Essential Mask to compare the two. Both have rave reviews!

In terms of saving a few dollars, you can take a look atwww.skinterra.com. They do not carry all of the KH line, and they do not have the Vita-A-Apricot, sadly, but they do have several of the staple products (the Kombi's, etc). For the month of May, they are offering a special where they'll give you $20.00 off any order of $125.00 or more, as well as free shipping if you live in the States. You can also place one order for say $125.00 and then place another separate order for $125.00 again (for a savings of $40.00 plus free shipping). Just remember, you must place the orders separately.

I've never seen ANY *deals* on Ebay for KH products, and other than the odd deal elsewhere, find EDS is the best place to buy KH (due to our member discounts, and great service, and free samples & gifts! Smile ).

HTH's

**ETA** Yes, I have tried the Oxygen Eye Cream and I love it - very silky and hydrating. Not so great for firming though (but I may need to use it longer for those results, still too early to say conclusively, I think).

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 16, 2008 11:05 am      Reply with quote
hey all, I received an email from the Krin herzog folks. Did you know that you can get a personilzed recommendation frmo the website- they say it can take 28 days, but I had mine in less than a week. Anyhoo, I am copying part that might be of interest to most, some of it has already been covered here, but good to see again...

WHEN IS THE BEST TIME TO DO A HOME CARE ROUTINE?

The most important time of the day to do a complete skincare regime, is night time. This is because 3 hours after you lie down and go to sleep, the skin starts it’s process of repair, regeneration and preparation. To ensure the skin can carry out this function fully, it needs raw materials and energy, once these are delivered, the process gets underway. As we age, the energy represented by the Oxygen in the tissues, and the raw vitamins and fluids are not available in sufficient quantities to keep this night-time activity at it’s best for optimum results. This leads to poor skin quality, ageing and even adverse skin conditions. The Karin Herzog range addresses these deficiencies, effectively and easily. Needing no mechanical intervention, just simple basic techniques. Following the correct regime and procedures, WILL get you very real and visible results. To maintain these results, and help slow down this natural degeneration in the skin, it is important that you follow the guide lines below, but always following the rules of application for these wonderful products, and making sure you never skip an application of your recommended Vita-A-Kombi or Oxygen Face Cream. The energy delivered direct to the skin from every single application of these Oxygen rich formulas, provides the skin with sufficient energy to last 8 hours. That is why we recommended that these products be applied Morning and Night.

IMPORTANT NOTE:

DO NOT BE A SLAVE TO YOUR SKINCARE REGIME!!!…Whilst it is true that you should adhere to the following system, we would never want to make your regime, a trial or a chore. You should enjoy the experience of cleansing, toning and treating the skin. The good thing about doing most of the routine at night, is that you have more time than in the morning. This does not mean shutting yourself away from the family for hours whilst you laboriously go through the motions in isolation. Instead, take the bathroom into the living room. Apply the cleanser whilst watching Television, simply apply and spread, and then take the time to practice the lymph drainage massage. Here is a diagram to help you understand Lymph drainage points and massage techniques, before you begin.

In the diagram above, the dots, represent the lymph drainage nodes, and the arrows show the general direction for sweeping massage movements on the face.

Lymph nodes are the special filters that toxins and waste pass through to be filtered and removed from the body. If you have a slow or sluggish circulation, you may find that these nodes, and your lymph system are not working to full potential. You should sweep the hands towards these nodes. When you get to the area indicated by the dots: Apply slight pressure with the finger ( I use the middle finger it is stronger ), and leave this pressure on the node for about 5 seconds. If at first this feels a little tender, it can be because you have some blockages in the system, that massage will clear. The more you practise this routine, the less tender it should become.

Massage on a regular basis, can show wonderful dividends: It helps to unblock and trapped toxins in the lymph system, helps speed up the evacuation of toxins, and brings fresh blood and nutrients to feed the skin from within. In addition, if practised regularly, it can help with facial muscle tone, which is good to give a firm glowing complexion. When you combine massage with Herzog’s wonderful products, the results are even more significant. If you a really serious about your skin: Don’t neglect the massage element. Even if it is only short, you will still benefit.

After Massage, Remove the cleanser with a clean face towel, warmed quickly in the microwave. (Do not apply the towel too hot, throw it from hand to hand until it cools to the temperature that you can tolerate on the face. Never use a very hot towel if you suffer from broken capillaries, instead leave until just warm.)

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 16, 2008 2:47 pm      Reply with quote
I forget what the prices are around Philly - I know that are much higher when I looked into them. That's why I've taken advantage of seeing this aesthetician when I visit my friend in Northern NJ. She is good and her prices were much more reasonable than my local ones. She also doesn't push products.

She charged $135 for microdermabrasion (includes a spa facial - with foot and hand treatment as well). The O2 treatment was $200 (included a spa facial as well). She offers package deals as well and I would definitely do them with her if I was local!

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:14 pm      Reply with quote
graceless_lady wrote:

rubby, can you advise on the method you're using with the brush? I know it's somewhere in this thread, but it's so long and I can't begin to guess where to look. If I have one problem with this line, it is applying the advised small amount of product. As I've started with VK1, it's probably not been too much of an issue - but I'm expecting VK2 any day now and need to go lighter.

Hi GraceLL,
Here is what i do:
I scoop out a pea size of the cream with the little spatula/scoop that comes with the cream. I dip my middle finger (very lightly) into the cream (so I get a very small amount on it) and make a three small dots on my cheek (following the cheek bone, just under the eye). I follow this on both sides of the face, then move onto the middle of my face (again, three tiny dots of cream), then again on my jaw line (here I may make 4 tiny spots). Then couple of tiny dots on my forehead, 1 on my nose, 1 on my upper lip, 1 on my chin, and then 3 rows of 3 tiny dots on my neck. If there is anything left in the scoop/spatula, i scoop that out and apply to my temples. Then I take my little brush and lightly spread those tiny dots all over my face. I do it quickly, making sure I cover my entire face, but i don't worry if there is still some cream visible on my face when I'm done. That sinks in very quickly.
I use a small flat brush (1/2 inch width) that I got with a foundation or a blush.
This way I can spread the cream all over the face without massaging it in and without loosing any cream to my fingers/hands. Initially, I thought that the cream would get soaked into the brush and that I would actually wipe it off the skin, instead of spread it over the skin. However, i must say that this application method works great and this is now the only way I apply VK2 and Oxy Face.
Hope this helps.

44, oily T-zone, acne prone (PCOS) ~ Baby Q & Tanda (blue light) ~ Karin Herzog (Oxy Face, Vita-A-Kombi 2, Vitamin H, Eye cream) ~ PSF (Cramberry Eye Gel) ~ Pearl/Silk powder primer and mist ~ L2K ~ MMU
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:57 pm      Reply with quote
Racheli, if you read through the thread, you wll see that I spent time reviewing the patent and personally concluded that the KH system is a GREAT delivery system for Vit A, which drives the results for their star products - the Vita-Kombi's.

I have used retinols and Retin-A/Renova for 10+ year and have always experienced a high level of irritation...I am very excited about using a product that delivers Vit A AND minimizes irriation because it delivers it at a deeper cellular level.

You are certainly welcome to ask questions about this line, and we are all very happy to help answer those questions. However, there is a difference between presenting one's thoughts as "questions" vs. "criticisms" in this thread dedicated to people who REALLY like the KH products. Many of us have already read the facts, made the decisions, and accepted the *possible* tradeoffs.

It is your choice to pop in from Europe, educate yourself about this new line, and either decide to try it OR go in the opposite direction.

But if you do decide to NOT try it, please realize that it is YOUR choice, and we have also made OUR choice...we've done our research, we tried the product, and we're sticking with it BECAUSE we like it.

Hopefully that makes sense...if you have any interest in using the product line, just let us know and we will be glad to answer any questions.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:35 am      Reply with quote
I have been reading this thread from the beginning and get a bit concerned when members get jumped on for making comments that suggest they did not get good results with this line.
I tried a few products from this line last year and they got used up on my legs. After the first few days I was really wowed, then I started to break out. I continued and after a couple of weeks, the breakouts disappeared. After a month I had massive breakouts and clogged pores and my face was a mess.
I am not criticising this line as it is obvious that many have had wonderful results. However, there are some oilier skinned people who have had lousy results. I refrained from posting in the "Worst Products" thread because I don't like putting people off in case they haven't yet tried a product and when they do they love it. But in my case, KH is the worst I have ever used. Just my opinion and just my skin.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:33 am      Reply with quote
Au contraire. I think if anyone took the time to look and read the thread you will see others chiming in to say the products did not work for them. Off the top of my head, Havana, whom I might add, I encouraged to post her experience, Liz, and a few others I'm not familiar with. As we all know, some things work and some things don't. Almost all of the people who post in this thread have repeated ad nauseum their experiences, have given advice and recommendations on what worked for each of us. Most of us, in the spirit of the board, have been happy to do that as we all hope people will have the same experiences as most of us have had. Additionally, most also recognize the thread is quite long but it is full of some important and helpful information and if someone is truly interested they will take the time to at least look and READ the first four or five pages and perhaps skim the rest. Recently, a poster would drop in occasionally to inform us the sky was falling by listing ingredients that have been listed and discussed, ie mineral oil, in the very first page or two of this thread. Secondly, this particular poster than complained about a lack of information regarding the percentages of the oxygen in the products, intimating that the US and Canada were selling products that European laws didn't permit. That was of course, incorrect, as the percentages which are listed here at EDS, at numerous sites that sell KH, and at the site of KH headquarters are most certainly available for those wishing to know that information and are the same limits as in Europe. Thirdly, in another thread, this same poster hinted this line was not sold or made in Europe. I personally furnished her with links to the international headquarters and vendors of the products in multiple European nations. Excuse me but I must say that a certain responsibility must be adopted by the person wanting information and how they approach others in receiving that information. Wouldn't you agree?
I have to say that I am dumbfounded at the attitudes and behavior of certain people over this thread. In my time at EDS I've not seen so much drama over a thread of non home based skincare as I've seen regarding this line.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:26 pm      Reply with quote
Diana P wrote:
Seems to me someone mentioned speaking with a KH Canadian supplier (ScotsLass?). I was hoping for a recommendation for products and contacted the KHuk site (Julie), JoE and also the KH Canadian site for advise and the olny one to respond so far has been the Canadian site. The only problem is that they are located in Quebec and I don't speak French and the girl that responded is not quite fluent in english so her response was very short and did not answer all my questions. So I am thinking that there must be another Canadian site or email that I can try?

Try pming Rubby, Diana. I'm thinking she found someone in the Toronto area.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:58 pm      Reply with quote
Well, I just spent a good long while trudging through the exhibitor list. Yes, really. (I am procrastinating on a project. And doing a FINE job, I might add.)

Revitalash, Talika, and Jan Marini are all there, so it could be their product. Although Nutra Luxe has a Beauty Lash MD that looks like the same sort of thing.

Good God, I'm exhausted. Who knew we needed eyebrow stamps? And MINK EYELASHES (reusable, thank you very much. NOT, um, cruelty-free). Emu oil (with the owner beaming while she hugged the neck of one doomed bird). Himalayan salt lamps (2 exhibitors). Tans, teeth, glitter, music, smocks, software, colonics, stones, mud, aluminum cases.

And for "intimate grooming"... SweetSpotLabs. Rolling Eyes Headquartered in Southern California. Color me unsurprised.

My new favorite word:

Botanoceuticals.

I need to get back to the hotel and put my feet up. Trade shows (and flea markets, and, for that matter, museums) always do this to me. When y'all are all done, look for me in the hotel bar.

"Hey Bartender! Mix me up one o' them Botanoceutical Bombers!"

Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:51 am      Reply with quote
Happycat wrote:
Hi BluesHeart & ladies there,

I was attached by the gogreen promotion and don't want to miss the chance to save $$ as I always want to try natural products... I initially wanted the organic stuff and then I found the KH line in the minieral section and this link... wow, to be honest, reading 15 pages already took me hours...

Well, finally I placed my order shifting all items to KH (I am moved by the review from BluesHeart and other ladies), prof cleanser, esst mask, vit-K 2 and OFC. Can't wait to receive the package and I have planned my regime and would like to seek you gals' comment:-

AM, my yonka cleanser --> OFC --> sunscreen
PM, Prof cleaser -->vit-k 2

I have been using PSF oxygen serum for a while and love what oxygen did for me and guess I should be ok to start with vit-k 2...well, I have a question, I assume OFC & vit-k will not be used together, correct? so any advices for me, thanks you ladies!!

Hi happycat,
I don't think there is any reason to use both the Oxy face and the vita k at the same time. They both contain oxygen so it would be redundant to use them both at the same time. Happycat, what type of skin do you have and what are your concerns? I think your planned schedule looks fine and my only recommendation would be to go slow. Maybe try the oxygen face for a week and see how you do and then add in the vita k2 at night. Be warned that you may experience some dryness and/or some purging. Make sure you use the amount recommended. Use the little spatula that comes with as that is the recommended amount. You can also use the oxy face as a mask to loosen sebum. I hope you have good luck make sure you let us know how you're doing.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:58 pm      Reply with quote
HappyCat,
If you encounter dryness after beginning the oxygen products I'd go ahead and use a moisturizer you know works for you. You do need to wait six minutes before you put anything on top of the oxygen or vita kombi 2. The Vita Kombi oil is apricot oil with additional vitamins a, c, e added. I can't stress enough to go slowwww. Start with the oxygen face cream and nothing else for the first week or two. I don't use a brush but I think the other gals were using a small synthetic brush to spread the oxygen products.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:32 am      Reply with quote
HappyCat - I purchased an inexpensive synthetic Fan Brush from Michael's (the arts and crafts chain) and it works perfectly. It is very light and delicate; it's bristles allow me to lightly sweep the cream across the skin without wasting any product. If you Google 'Fan Brush', you can see some photos of what I mean. Remember to look for a synthetic fan brush; some cosmetics companies sell fancy-schmancy goat-hair varities and that is not what you want!
blesstd
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:51 am      Reply with quote
Brenpasta, placed my order for the Vit A Apricot Cream (got the 20% discount too, thanks!)and now I can't wait for it to arrive!

I didn't think about looking for a brush at Michael's, the arts and crafts store?! That's a great idea!

HappyCat, like Blues suggested, starting out slow to see how your skin reacts is best. I thought I started slow with using the Oxy FC once at night; I had to slow it down even further to once every other night. I am one of those who experienced dryness and needed to add my moisturizer. Good luck!

As always, thanks everyone for all the tips!
yogi
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:47 am      Reply with quote
SourApple wrote:
68 pages!!! Can I get a Cliff's Notes for this thread? Laughing

Good stuff

Go slow

It's not for everyone.

Bad Grin
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:14 pm      Reply with quote
shmily.huo wrote:
Can I use Essential Mask? It seems really good
I'm 22, and skin type is normal.

Hi shmily, I have normal skin and use the essential mask with great results. It's really nice using the Vitamin H underneath, it makes your skin incredibly soft.
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:55 am      Reply with quote
graceless,
I found this for you. Does it ring true?

http://www.shop.karinherzog.co.uk/page.asp?id=ART010#Chin%20and%20jawline

Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:02 pm      Reply with quote
The error only seems to happen when a spam message exists and has been quarantined (and has not yet been deleted - you get the error because the message DOES exist but you have no permissions on your account to view it). I know this through personal experience with the system and have not yet seen any other situation in which this error comes up. If I see it come up in any other situation then I will stand corrected. The spam filtering system is the best option that we have come up with to keep the forum as much spam free as we can. If we turn this off the forum will not be a nice place, trust me. The errors generally happen at the end of the thread since they are new messages that have just been posted. The issue I have right now is that I cannot clear them from super long threads because all posts have to load on the one page before I can get to the recent spam posts (e.g. 61 page Dermaroller thread). The server times out before all the messages load so this is something that we need to work on.

HTH
Mabsy

BluesHeart wrote:
bethany wrote:
brenpatsa wrote:
BluesHeart wrote:
Now, I took Mabsy's post about the phantom posts waaaayy different than you all. I fail to see how that is the same as what Diana and others are complaining about. Btw, bugs the hell out of me too. Maybe it's just me though seeing this differently.

Okay, Blues...you and I sure think alot alike! I had the very same feeling when I read Mabsy's post. Deleting spam creates that gosh-awful "blank" page/message to pop up??? And, even if that was the case, it is definitely something a programmer should be able to fix promptly. I don't understand why EDS is allowing it to continue...I always regard EDS as a higher grade forum and that glitch seems a bit amateur-ish, IMHO.

When Mabsy said they quarantine the spam, that means they make the post invisible until they can review them manually.

The reason that EDS reviews them all manually is so that they can then block them and avoid future from the same posters.

Honestly, I think it's a small price to pay for a free forum that also gives you a discount just for participating.

I just always click on the page BEFORE the last page, skin to the bottom for the new messages, and then go to the next page if I already read that post....which only costs me a few seconds and one extra click, but no irritation from seeing that blank screen. Very Happy

Nope. Not buying it. Why does it only happen at the last third of the page? Is that the only place spam shows up? Of course not. I've been here two years, almost and the only time I've seen something similar was when you got the page asking you to thank a poster. Additionally, this is different than the Pearl cream thread. I don't see the post count being different here as it was in the Pearl thread. Like I said, I'm digging my heels in on this one. Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:55 am      Reply with quote
Mabsy wrote:
The error only seems to happen when a spam message exists and has been quarantined (and has not yet been deleted - you get the error because the message DOES exist but you have no permissions on your account to view it). I know this through personal experience with the system and have not yet seen any other situation in which this error comes up. If I see it come up in any other situation then I will stand corrected. The spam filtering system is the best option that we have come up with to keep the forum as much spam free as we can. If we turn this off the forum will not be a nice place, trust me. The errors generally happen at the end of the thread since they are new messages that have just been posted. The issue I have right now is that I cannot clear them from super long threads because all posts have to load on the one page before I can get to the recent spam posts (e.g. 61 page Dermaroller thread). The server times out before all the messages load so this is something that we need to work on.

HTH
Mabsy

Mabsy,

Okay, let me see if I am understanding this...if a page holds say 25 posts and the error message pops up on every page around post #16, does that mean that there are 9 quarantined, invisible posts that are filling space while waiting to be deleted? And you are having trouble even getting to them because the server times out before you can get to them?

If so, can super-long threads be divided into Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, etc? Would that prevent the server from timing out and help you address this frustrating problem better?

At the very least, can the "error" message at least be corrected to reflect something accurate? It is very disconcerting for a member unfamiliar with this problem to come across a message that says there are no posts in that topic, etc. It would be nice if the error message wasn't in error! Laughing

Thanks!
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:47 pm      Reply with quote
BluesHeart wrote:
jom wrote:
Just thought I'd pop in and report on the fabulous Oxygen facial I got at a local spa. I don't think all the products she used were KH but whatever they were, they smelled and felt fantastic. After cleansing and using the mild scrub she applied the oxygen mask and covered my face with saran wrap. Then a little steam and extractions and another mask. I think it's the best facial I've ever had, and very reasonably priced. My skin looks so clean, clear and glowing and feels incredibly smooth even two days later. She's a big believer in the KH oxygen products and even knows JoElla. She also sells lots of great, hard to find products in her spa and online store. The Wallett cosmetics are great. Here's a link to the website if anyone is interested http://visagestudio.com/ and if anyone is in the Bay Area I highly recommend this spa.

Jom,thanks so much for the report. Did she give you any hints for your home use program with KH?

She thought my skin was in good condition and I told her about the KH products I've been using. Funny enough I still haven't bought an oxygen product. JoElla sent me a sample of VK-1 with an order so I have tried the oxygen and I liked it, I just wanted to wait to ask Denise at Visage what she thought, if I should start with VK-1 or VK-2. She said VK-1 would work great for me and she recommended it. I still haven't bought it because I blew my beauty budget for the month on the facial and a few other products but I am planning on buying it and adding it to my morning KH routine of using the Vitamin H underneath the VK oil as a moisturizer. I'll continue with that and add the VK-1 on top. That's what I did with the sample JoElla sent and I really liked it. I also wanted to find out if it was OK for me to continue to use my Skinceuticals CE Ferulic in the morning with an oxygen product and it turns out that it is OK to continue to use the CE Ferulic with the O2. That's great to know because there's no way I'm giving up the CE-F. I know some of you switched to KH to get away from actives, but I've had really good results from the CE-F and like that it gives extra sunscreen protection so I don't want to give it up. In addition to the Vitamin H and VK oil (I use this on my lips at night and wake up to super soft lips) I've been using the Professional Cleanser and the mild scrub and I love both. Denise LOVES the scrub. JoElla also sent me a sample of the eye cream and I like that as well and I plan on purchasing that in the future too. So, that's my KH story! Razz I'm really enjoying these products, thanks for starting this thread.
blesstd
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:41 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Happycat, I use the prof cleanser in the PM because it's excellent with cleaning your skin of make-up yet leaving it feeling soft. In the AM, I just use a microfiber cloth.
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:22 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Happycat,
I'm happy you're liking KH too. In the mornings I only use water to rinse my face. My skin tends to be dry/normal but since using KH I'd say I'm more normal. Once a week I use a scrub.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:08 pm      Reply with quote
fawnie wrote:
Thanks jom! OK, here goes!
Will any cloth do or do I need to use a flannel like Eve Lom's (thin muslin cloth)?
thanks.

I use cotton rounds or squares that I buy from Walgreens. Disposable and hygenic.
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:13 pm      Reply with quote
Hey ladies, I've missed you here in the KH thread. I'm having computer issues and have snuck in to use my son's puter. Bummer Graceless, I'm sorry you've had so much trouble with the line. I'm glad you went to a KH salon to get advice. Don't you wish there was a way to know if something would work for you?
Diana, my client went from daily use of the oxy face to once, sometimes twice a week and it's working well for her that way. She was purging too much from more frequent use.
Thanks for the reminder on the nails. I must try that with my vk2.
As for me, all is well. I have found that summer and KH does change what I do somewhat. I have to be more spare with the H, every other day and absolutely no other products. If I add something else I run into trouble. I tried John's anti wrinkle cream and ended up with some icky pores. My experience is still good and I love my skin with this line. I still want to try the 302 though, someday. Wink

Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:20 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |