Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)
Review: Karin Herzog skincare
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
peppy
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:00 am      Reply with quote
tuningmyheart wrote:
Peppy, glad to hear you are experiencing good results. What products are you using and thinking about trying in the future?

Thank you for your warm welcome, I am trying the professional CC, the toner, oxygen cream and vitakombi 2. I am only using the cleanser at night, followed by the toner, then viakombi 2 alone. During the day i am using a microfibre cloth,toner then oxygen cream.

I am keen to try the eye cream, vit H cream and vitamin oil.

Thanks for the bump warning too. Worried about bleaching my eyebrows - will this happen with time???
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:49 am      Reply with quote
peppy wrote:

Thanks for the bump warning too. Worried about bleaching my eyebrows - will this happen with time???

Well, the top of my eyebrows have lightened, I can;t seem to keep the cream out of that area. My bottom lash tips have lightened too. What you need to do is wipe your eyebrow area after applying the cream, I got this from the website.
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:50 am      Reply with quote
peppy wrote:
tuningmyheart wrote:
Peppy, glad to hear you are experiencing good results. What products are you using and thinking about trying in the future?

Thank you for your warm welcome, I am trying the professional CC, the toner, oxygen cream and vitakombi 2. I am only using the cleanser at night, followed by the toner, then viakombi 2 alone. During the day i am using a microfibre cloth,toner then oxygen cream.

Peppy,
Spill about the Toner. What are your impressions. Would you purchase it again?
About the eyebrows, mine have not bleached and I'm a very dark brunette. I think a lot of it depends on the care you take applying and whether or not you wipe your eyebrows afterwards
with a damp, clean cloth as directed.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:54 am      Reply with quote
peppy wrote:

Peppy, just wipe your eyebrows with a bit of your microfiber cloth after applying the vk2- I do this every time and have had no problem, just another part of the ritual.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:02 am      Reply with quote
BluesHeart wrote:
Peppy,

Hi Blues, I have been using the toner with my routine, Put it in a spray bottle and spritz my face. I do like it quite a bit. It is quite refreshing, but then so is the whole routine. I also like just splashing my face with cold water after cleansing. Before I was splashing my face with cold water, and am not convinced I need to spend money on the toner again. My verdict is still out on this one thoguth, as I currently use the cleansing milk. I am waiting for my samples of the cleansing cream and will try it both ways (with and without tonic) and report back what I think.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:22 am      Reply with quote
Somewhere back here someone, I think it was Cookie, asked about the aha cream. This was recommended to me as part of my regimen three nights/week. I have only used it for a week and a half now. I need to start taking a closer look in the am to compare with and without. I am seeing great results with the routine as a whole so I will most likely stick with this one. My face has a more lifted, tight appearance, the fine lines around my mouth are diminishing. I am not dry nor oily, but just right, even upon getting up in the morning- though some mornings my nose has a little shine. There is a glow to my face again, and my once very visible pores, especially in the nose and forehead area are definitely less visible. I think I have found the right combo of products for me. I will be heading out for a five week camping trip in July and will just take the essentials of cleanser, vk2 and body cream. The rest will go in the fridge until my return. It will be interesting to see if I notice a change at the end of that time. I will either be anxious to add my other items back in, or realize that the others are not all that necessary at this time. (which my budget would appreciate, but I do love the pampered feeling and its hard to argue with the actual results.)

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:08 am      Reply with quote
I got my Silhouette yesterday and started using it this morning. How much of the product are you guys using?

I am looking at the end of June, at least, for the B tonus to get here. Sad
peppy
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:48 am      Reply with quote
Peppy,
About the eyebrows, mine have not bleached and I'm a very dark brunette. I think a lot of it depends on the care you take applying and whether or not you wipe your eyebrows afterwards
with a damp, clean cloth as directed.[/quote]

Phew! I was thinking, if my eyebrows got bleached I will have to start dyeing my hair to match! I already colour my hair so that's not a huge issue.
The toner? I am one of those people who can't do without a toner, I wipe it over and quite like it, it isn't too drying, tacky or tingly, just nice. Because I am such a routine freak and need to tone, i would buy it again (no other toner to choose from!)
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:19 am      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
I got my Silhouette yesterday and started using it this morning. How much of the product are you guys using?

Riley,
I'm having a few 'issues' with the application of the Silhouette and how much to use. I know I'm using too much and am trying to use less yet get the job done. I've been dotting it on and then patting to connect the dots. I want the S to last me a month. Anyone else using this find that your skin looks a little odd after the S but before the Tonus? It's a little mottled looking. Once I apply the TonusB12 the mottled appearance goes away.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:35 am      Reply with quote
Thanks, Blues. I am trying the pea size amount, but was not sure if that was enough. I am only using this on my abdominal area, so a tube will definitely last a month, if not way more!
tuningmyheart
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:41 am      Reply with quote
BluesHeart wrote:
rileygirl wrote:

Riley,
I'm having a few 'issues' with the application of the Silhouette and how much to use. I know I'm using too much and am trying to use less yet get the job done. I've been dotting it on and then patting to connect the dots. I want the S to last me a month. Anyone else using this find that your skin looks a little odd after the S but before the Tonus? It's a little mottled looking. Once I apply the TonusB12 the mottled appearance goes away.

Blues, I have the same thing happen with the body cream which is 3% oxygen- I think my patting method does not apply product very evenly, have better reults when I "sweep" across the area to spread. Do not know if the two are related as far as application, but that is what I have found.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:45 am      Reply with quote
tuningmyheart wrote:
BluesHeart wrote:
rileygirl wrote:

Riley,

Blues, I have the same thing happen with the body cream which is 3% oxygen- I think my patting method does not apply product very evenly, have better reults when I "sweep" across the area to spread. Do not know if the two are related as far as application, but that is what I have found.

Thanks Tuning. Maybe it's time to try the brush technique. I guess I need to go buy a cheap brush.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:12 am      Reply with quote
BluesHeart wrote:
Maybe it's time to try the brush technique. I guess I need to go buy a cheap brush.

I ended up buying a cheap synthetic foundation brush at Walgreens for my VK2...MUCH easier than using my fingers!

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:16 am      Reply with quote
For people prone to REALLY clogged pores and mild acne, has KH helped improve it? Any feedback is appreciated!

46, curly dk blonde hair, fair, blue eyes, very oily T-zone. HGs: Tazorac .05% gel; Avene/Bioderma s/s (very high spf AND ppd); Cellbone vit Cie 20%; Cellbone Hyperpeptides; IFP 5% bha/10% aha; Obagi Clear; 'curly girl' method (no poo, just co wash) for my 3b curls.
rubby
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:27 am      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
BluesHeart wrote:
Maybe it's time to try the brush technique. I guess I need to go buy a cheap brush.

I ended up buying a cheap synthetic foundation brush at Walgreens for my VK2...MUCH easier than using my fingers!

That's how I've been doing it too. Much easier and faster than the tap method. Plus - you can truly use only a pea size amount of VK2.
Blues, I think brush would work well for the leg/body application as well.

44, oily T-zone, acne prone (PCOS) ~ Baby Q & Tanda (blue light) ~ Karin Herzog (Oxy Face, Vita-A-Kombi 2, Vitamin H, Eye cream) ~ PSF (Cramberry Eye Gel) ~ Pearl/Silk powder primer and mist ~ L2K ~ MMU
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:29 am      Reply with quote
rubby wrote:
bethany wrote:
BluesHeart wrote:

That's how I've been doing it too. Much easier and faster than the tap method. Plus - you can truly use only a pea size amount of VK2.
Blues, I think brush would work well for the leg/body application as well.

Looks like I'll be heading to Walgreens tonight. I don't mind the pat method on my face but doing the larger areas is a pita.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:21 pm      Reply with quote
If you have to buy only one product from this line, what would it be?
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:43 pm      Reply with quote
ruk1 wrote:
If you have to buy only one product from this line, what would it be?

I would say the cleansing cream and then I'm going to say something that might be very blunt. Don't bother. I think there are a few lines that don't work that way and this is one of them. JMHO though so take it with a grain of salt. And curious to see what others say.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:04 pm      Reply with quote
tsjmom wrote:
For people prone to REALLY clogged pores and mild acne, has KH helped improve it? Any feedback is appreciated!

hard to imagine that this line will do anything good for those, when the other products also contain PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM at number 2 of the inci list, as the eyecream does... paraffine oil is known for clogging pores, and is therefore usually substituted by something better, e.g. almond or avocado oil...

hydrogen peroxide, which i suppose is the "oxygene", is an acid...does anybody know, what its % is in the eyecream Question

KAREN HERZOG EYECREAM WITH OXYGENE
AQUA, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM, GLYCERIN, STEARYL ALCOHOL, POLYSORBATE 20, HYDROGEN PEROXIDE, SESAMUM INDICUM, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ROSA CENTIFOLIA, RETINOL, PARFUM, HYPERICUM PERFORATUM, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA, Vitamin D3
http://www.codecheck.ch/kosmetische_mittel/gesichtspflege/cremen/485738270/Karin_Herzog_Oxygen_Eye_Cream.pro
yogi
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:16 pm      Reply with quote
racheli wrote:
tsjmom wrote:

hard to imagine that this line will do anything good for those, when the other products also contain PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM at number 2 of the inci list, as the eyecream does... paraffine oil is known for clogging pores, and is therefore usually substituted by something better, e.g. almond or avocado oil...

hydrogen peroxide, which i suppose is the "oxygene", is an acid...does anybody know, what its % is in the eyecream Question

AQUA, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM, GLYCERIN, STEARYL ALCOHOL, POLYSORBATE 20, HYDROGEN PEROXIDE, SESAMUM INDICUM, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ROSA CENTIFOLIA, RETINOL, PARFUM, HYPERICUM PERFORATUM, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA, Vitamin D3
http://www.codecheck.ch/kosmetische_mittel/gesichtspflege/cremen/485738270/Karin_Herzog_Oxygen_Eye_Cream.pro

Golly, thanks so much for your input, but guess what? We know the product ingredients.

Regarding acne, the KH products cleared up mine entirely.
racheli
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:39 pm      Reply with quote
the oxygene info (acid), is on the EDS website: for the eye cream 0,5 %.

for use of this "oxygene" in products there are (in europe) the following limits:
- for skin care there is a maximum of 4 % allowed,
- for mucosa (e.g. mouthrinse) are max 0,1 % allowed.
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:41 pm      Reply with quote
racheli wrote:
tsjmom wrote:

http://www.codecheck.ch/kosmeptische_mittel/gesichtspflege/cremen/485738270/Karin_Herzog_Oxygen_Eye_Cream.pro

Someone obviously didn't read the thread. Tsj, Vonstella had wonderful results for her skin. You might PM her as she's not checked in an while to make sure she's having good results. As Yogi mentioned, her skin cleared completely. Blesstd is having good luck as well with some blackhead clearing. If you were to buy one product for you, I'd start with the Oxy Face to get an idea of how it will work for you. The cleanser is probably a good idea as well. I'm sorry I can't give you more help but my pores are invisible now.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:07 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Blues. On JoE's site she has a "congestion" kit with the scrub, oxy face cream, and VK3, so that's what I was specifically looking at trying.

46, curly dk blonde hair, fair, blue eyes, very oily T-zone. HGs: Tazorac .05% gel; Avene/Bioderma s/s (very high spf AND ppd); Cellbone vit Cie 20%; Cellbone Hyperpeptides; IFP 5% bha/10% aha; Obagi Clear; 'curly girl' method (no poo, just co wash) for my 3b curls.
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:10 pm      Reply with quote
yogi wrote:
Regarding acne, the KH products cleared up mine entirely.

I put a little dot of VK3 on a pimple last night, and it was GONE by morning. Very Happy I have also been amazed at how the VK2 has made blackheads so much easier to remove.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:13 pm      Reply with quote
tsjmom wrote:
Thanks Blues. On JoE's site she has a "congestion" kit with the scrub, oxy face cream, and VK3, so that's what I was specifically looking at trying.

That must be one of the new kits she put together. I can't comment on the VK3 but doesn't she recommend it as a spot treatment? I've been curious about it. Tsj, let us know if you decide to order it. I think you'll be very happy with the OF.

Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:55 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |