Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml)
Review: Karin Herzog skincare
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:54 pm      Reply with quote
marina wrote:
I'd like to take this opportunity to profess my undying love for vit H. I stopped using it for a couple of weeks due to high humidity...I used to wear it during the day. I used it last night under VK2 and I noticed a big difference.I love the scent too, it really lingers..

What is the difference for you between daytime use versus night?

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:00 pm      Reply with quote
marina wrote:
I'd like to take this opportunity to profess my undying love for vit H. I stopped using it for a couple of weeks due to high humidity...I used to wear it during the day. I used it last night under VK2 and I noticed a big difference.I love the scent too, it really lingers..

Gosh, I have to stop thinking about the Vit. H as a moisturizer! I keep applying it last, out of habit, but people keep saying that they like it used before the VK products. I will definitely try this tonight.

I have to laugh about the scent though..my dh said last night that he noticed that I smelled different lately and couldn't quite place the smell. I knew it was the Vit. H (I had recently just applied it and asked if that was the scent that he was speaking of and he said yes). It was driving him crazy trying to figure out what it reminded him of and he finally decided it was the smell of his Centrum vitamins. Ugh... Embarassed
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:00 pm      Reply with quote
BluesHeart wrote:
marina wrote:

What is the difference for you between daytime use versus night?

I was able to use it comfortably in the spring, it's too hot now and I get a bit oily. At night it isn't an issue, but I still get all the benefits and they carry over till next day.
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:04 pm      Reply with quote
[quote="brenpatsa

It was driving him crazy trying to figure out what it reminded him of and he finally decided it was the smell of his Centrum vitamins. Ugh... Embarassed[/quote]

How romantic..oh, well Laughing I just find the smell comforting and soothing.
brenpatsa
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:05 pm      Reply with quote
BluesHeart wrote:
Happycat wrote:
Hi BluesHeart, brenpatsa & blesstd,

Thank you you all for your nice suggestions & advices.

I will try to find a synthetic brush, form art store? I don't know one nearby, I will go for a cosmetic store first.

I will go slow...probably start with oxy FC first at night and then both AM & PM, and then replace it with Vit-k 2 in PM. Well, how can I be sure I could switch to the next stage?

Ladies, the thread is long, and I know you gals keep modifying your regime, what is you current regime now?

Once more question, what is diff between oxy FC and vit-k 2?

Many thanks!

Hi Happycat,
The difference in the Oxy face and vita kombi 2 is the vitamin a in the kombi. The oxy doesn't contain vitamin a.

The VK products also contain Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E).
blesstd
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:48 pm      Reply with quote
brenpatsa wrote:

Gosh, I have to stop thinking about the Vit. H as a moisturizer! I keep applying it last, out of habit, but people keep saying that they like it used before the VK products. I will definitely try this tonight. [/quote]

I kept thinking it was a moisturizer too because it made my skin soooo soft but JoE told me I should put it on first, then the Oxy, followed by a moisturizer if needed. What I find amazing about the Vit H is that it just absorbs into my skin, leaves no film or stickiness.
brenpatsa
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:03 pm      Reply with quote
blesstd wrote:
brenpatsa wrote:

Gosh, I have to stop thinking about the Vit. H as a moisturizer! I keep applying it last, out of habit, but people keep saying that they like it used before the VK products. I will definitely try this tonight.

[/quote]

Ugh, would you believe that I did it again? Embarassed Rolling Eyes I automatically applied my VK product right after washing, instead of the Vitamin H cream. Jeepers, I need to stick a Post-It note on my mirror, or something!
Oh well, as Scarlett said, "Tomorrow is another day..!" Laughing Laughing
cookie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:44 pm      Reply with quote
Centrum vitamin, too funny Very Happy . I love the vitamin H, it is my favorite in the line. I tried it both ways and definitely like it better under the Kombi. I use it on my eye lid now.
peppy
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:23 am      Reply with quote
brenpatsa wrote:
marina wrote:

I have to laugh about the scent though..my dh said last night that he noticed that I smelled different lately and couldn't quite place the smell. I knew it was the Vit. H (I had recently just applied it and asked if that was the scent that he was speaking of and he said yes). It was driving him crazy trying to figure out what it reminded him of and he finally decided it was the smell of his Centrum vitamins. Ugh... Embarassed

I have to agree with him! I have so been trying to place that smell. I also keep forgetting to apply it before the VitK -so haven't used it much. WHY is it SO YELLOW?
doba
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:44 am      Reply with quote
Hi,

Before ordering some of the products, I need help. Here are my questions.

1. I am using a Clarisonic brush. Do I really need to also use the Mild Scrub? Also, what is the main difference between this Mild Scrub and other scrubs?

2. Since I am using a Clarisonic brush and I hardly use any make-up, would it be beneficial for me to also use Chocolate Cleansing Cream or Professional Cleansing Cream? If yes, when (am/pm) should I use it and when should I use the Clarisonic?

3. Tonus B12 is out of stock. Does anyone know when it is going to be back in stock?

Thank you.
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:12 pm      Reply with quote
peppy wrote:
brenpatsa wrote:
marina wrote:

I have to agree with him! I have so been trying to place that smell. I also keep forgetting to apply it before the VitK -so haven't used it much. WHY is it SO YELLOW?

I think the color has to do with the Biotin. At first, the smell was odd to me but like someone said earlier, I've grown used to it and now I like it.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:15 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Doba,

My thoughts are in red below. Hope it helps!

doba wrote:
Hi,

Before ordering some of the products, I need help. Here are my questions.

1. I am using a Clarisonic brush. Do I really need to also use the Mild Scrub? Also, what is the main difference between this Mild Scrub and other scrubs? I would say that it depends on how satisfied you are with the level of exfoliation that the Clarisonic has provided you. Do you still have congested pores? Dullness? Dry patches or roughness? If so, you may want to consider using a scrub. I have a Clarisonic, and while I love it, I found that my skin still benefits from a scrub once a week. I used to use the Epidermx scrub and was happy with it but now prefer the texture of the "scrubbies" in the KH scrub...I have found the scrub to be less scratchy and easier to rinse off cleanly. Others have found it be just okay and continued happily with their previous scrub.

2. Since I am using a Clarisonic brush and I hardly use any make-up, would it be beneficial for me to also use Chocolate Cleansing Cream or Professional Cleansing Cream? If yes, when (am/pm) should I use it and when should I use the Clarisonic? Again, I would say it depends on your skin's condition. If you have congested pores, you may be a great candidate for the Cleansing Cream. If you are oily and prefer a lighter cleanser, the KH Cleansing Milk might be great for you, especially since you can use it with your Clarisonic. If only using the Cleansing Cream once a day, most seem to use it at night as a deep cleanse. There is alot of flexibility with these products.

3. Tonus B12 is out of stock. Does anyone know when it is going to be back in stock? I assume you mean that the Tonus B12 is out of stock at EDS? It's in stock at skincarerxdotcom and they are having a 20% off sale thru 7/18 (free shipping for orders over $49).
Thank you.
doba
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:55 pm      Reply with quote
brenpatsa,

Thank you for your help.
doba
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:54 pm      Reply with quote
I e-mailed EDS as to when Tonus B12 Body Cream will be back in stock.

Here is the reply from EDS:
"We are expecting our next order from Karin Herzog to arrive within a week or two."
Juliemarie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:26 pm      Reply with quote
After TRYING to read this thread Confused I have just ordered the Vit K and the Choco2. What do you think, good choices??
I also ordered the Castile cleanser from PSF, anyone else used this?
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:34 pm      Reply with quote
JulieMarie,
That would depend on what your skin concerns are. Which of the Vita Kombi's did you order? I have the chocolate cleanser and love it but I've not as yet tried the Choco 2 or the Chocolate comfort cream. As I understand it, the Choco 2 in theory is supposed to be similar to the Oxygen Face cream but it contains some additional ingredients, one of which is vitamin D, I think.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:47 pm      Reply with quote
Oops! I meant Vit H.
I am actually a bit concerned in hindsight, about ordering the oxygen Choco2. I have used the PSF O2 spray and noticed no effect at all. I wonder now if Oxygen is for people with blemishes. I just have normal middle aged skin, so the Choco2 might not be of any benefit for my skin Embarassed
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:58 pm      Reply with quote
Juliemarie wrote:
Oops! I meant Vit H.
I am actually a bit concerned in hindsight, about ordering the oxygen Choco2. I have used the PSF O2 spray and noticed no effect at all. I wonder now if Oxygen is for people with blemishes. I just have normal middle aged skin, so the Choco2 might not be of any benefit for my skin Embarassed

You can't compare the PSF product to these. Did you read the descriptions for the products? I've copied the below for you from the UK KH site.

If your new to Herzog facial products, we recommend the following;

Under 30
Oxygen Face Cream

This natural emulsion helps normalise the secretion of the sebum and maintains a balance of the hydro-lipid film. It tones, cleanses and gives fresh, radiant skin in an instant. Containing 2% Oxygen to really detox and fight the bacteria that causes spots, oxygen face cream is a gentle but advanced skin regulator.

This cream is also very well suited to younger users: its non-oily texture means that there is no oily residue left on the surface of the skin. Its exceptional power resides in the fact that it re-regulates skin which deviates from the norm during adolescence. (more)

Over 30
Vita A Kombi 1

Used by Doctors and Dermatologists all over the World to speed up the healing process, these products work like no other to give unprecedented exceptional results.

The quite remarkable Karin Herzog Vita-A-Kombi products can be easily termed "fertiliser" for the skin, providing in each application the necessary energy (Oxygen) and the essential raw materials to create new healthy balanced skin at an accelerated rate. Regular use will undoubtedly promote optimum skin quality. (more)
IMPORTANT

Dry and dehydrated skins of all ages should begin their Herzog regime with a layer of our Vita A Kombi Oil BEFORE before the appropriate Oxygen cream.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:59 pm      Reply with quote
Cookie,
I meant to ask you about using the H on your lids. Tell me, tell me. What have you found are the benefits?

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:03 pm      Reply with quote
Shock Looks like I had better order the Vit A Kombi 1 as well (there goes the credit card Laughing ). Id the Vit H ok to use now?
Thanks for your help
Juliemarie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:12 pm      Reply with quote
Actually just checked and the oxygen difference appears to be only .15%. But I will be sure to get the Kombi oil and apply that first.
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:14 pm      Reply with quote
Juliemarie wrote:
Shock Looks like I had better order the Vit A Kombi 1 as well (there goes the credit card Laughing ). Id the Vit H ok to use now?
Thanks for your help

My recommendation would be to see how you do with the Kombi first and then add the Vitamin H. These products are different and if you have a problem you won't know what's causing it. I love the Vitamin H. Warning, the color is startling at first.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:15 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks BluesHeart!
cookie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:41 pm      Reply with quote
Blues, I use just a little vitamin H on my lids before I put some of the eye cream on. My lids don't look as wrinkly as they did before, just a lot healthier like the rest of my skin since I started using this line. I LOVE the Vitamin H and it is the one product that I would never go without.
Juliemarie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:39 pm      Reply with quote
Hi cookie, so glad to hear you say that, since I just ordered some for myself! Sounds like it is safe to use on eyes too.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:19 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |