Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Review: Karin Herzog skincare
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
havana8

Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:53 pm      Reply with quote
BluesHeart wrote:
rileygirl wrote:
It is my very first lash growth product, Blues!

Oh goody, virgin lashes. Can't wait. Yogi is testing the Enormous Lash.

yippee, Rileygirl and Yogi! I've been doing Marini Lash (my first lash growth product too) so we are collectively covering a lot of lash ground. Very Happy
Sidda
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:45 am      Reply with quote
And Iam using Skin Actives KGF serum! How cool is this?? And we didn't even strategize! Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:53 am      Reply with quote
Happycat wrote:
Hi all beauties here,

I placed the order for various KH products last Friday and just today, I got an email telling me that the essential mask I've order is on back order and therefore could not ship my order, poor me....

I just cannot wait to get and try the KH oxy FC as I don't know why, I suddenly have a number of blemishes Confused and expecting the OFC to come to rescue me.... I have asked for a sample and hope they will send me in short...

BYW, PSF O2 serum works on me and therefore I believe KH products would be better.

Will definitely report once I have these products.

sormuimui, I live in HK too. Some beauties here mentioned that the oxy FC cause shiny face, do have the same problem?

I don't have that problem at all, in fact I am less shiny with the OF! Especially in the middle of the day. But I did get the oxy because (from the reviews) I believe it would help oiliness and I'm glad it does =) I'm hoping that it would eventually decrease the appearance of my pores in due time. I'm considering gettin the vita kombi 2 since Taz isn't sold in HK and I'm just using another Vit A product which is nice but not as good as my Taz. But I'm also afraid of the transition to the vita kombi, so I'm going to stick with the oxy and see how I feel about it in another 2 weeks.
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:11 am      Reply with quote
havana8 wrote:
BluesHeart wrote:
rileygirl wrote:
It is my very first lash growth product, Blues!

Oh goody, virgin lashes. Can't wait. Yogi is testing the Enormous Lash.

yippee, Rileygirl and Yogi! I've been doing Marini Lash (my first lash growth product too) so we are collectively covering a lot of lash ground. Very Happy

Havana
Oh, I forgot you had that coming. How long have you been using it?

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:39 am      Reply with quote
[quote="]jfBtw. today i received my order of the VK-3 and hand cream from JoElla. I also got a sample of something in a little tester container. There's no label on it. Very mysterious. I tried a little on my hand. Have no idea what it is. Anyone else get one of these samples?[/quote]

Did JoElla include some sheet of papers with the products listed on them with your order? If so, she may have written something by the product she sent you a sample of. She must have really been rushing to send you a sample without telling you what it is!!
ruk1
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:39 pm      Reply with quote
BluesHeart wrote:
Ruk,
I don't think an oil underneath is necessary and I don't use it daily but if you find you need something I'd probably go with the Camellia oil before the Emu. There are no hard and fast rules so try them both and see which works. Are you still on the fence asking questions? LOL

Thank you for your input. I actually just placed an order for an eye cream and the VK1. I am looking forward to trying these out.

Which cleanser is good for combo skin? You mentioned Choco cleanser and someone else Choco2. Is Choco the best cleanser in this line?
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:10 pm      Reply with quote
ruk1 wrote:
BluesHeart wrote:
Ruk,
I don't think an oil underneath is necessary and I don't use it daily but if you find you need something I'd probably go with the Camellia oil before the Emu. There are no hard and fast rules so try them both and see which works. Are you still on the fence asking questions? LOL

Thank you for your input. I actually just placed an order for an eye cream and the VK1. I am looking forward to trying these out.

Which cleanser is good for combo skin? You mentioned Choco cleanser and someone else Choco2. Is Choco the best cleanser in this line?

Ruk1,
I think probably any of the two, professional cleanser and chocolate cleanser would work well for combo skin. I can't speak of the cleansing milk as I've not tried it. I like both the pro and the chocolate but I think I prefer the choco because of the heavenly smell and the fact it seems to spread and rinse a little than the professional cleanser. That's just my opinion so I'd like to see what others say as well. They both have that vaseline type consistency so I guess it's just whichever floats your boat. The Choco 2 you mentioned is an oxygen product, similar to the oxy face but with more goodies in it.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:03 pm      Reply with quote
BluesHeart wrote:
ruk1 wrote:
BluesHeart wrote:
Ruk,

Ruk1,
I think probably any of the two, professional cleanser and chocolate cleanser would work well for combo skin. I can't speak of the cleansing milk as I've not tried it. I like both the pro and the chocolate but I think I prefer the choco because of the heavenly smell and the fact it seems to spread and rinse a little than the professional cleanser. That's just my opinion so I'd like to see what others say as well. They both have that vaseline type consistency so I guess it's just whichever floats your boat. The Choco 2 you mentioned is an oxygen product, similar to the oxy face but with more goodies in it.

Thank you, blueheart. I'm leaning toward the CHoco. Depending on how my skin reacts to the eye cream and the VK1, if favorable, I'll order the choco to try.
hahaqj
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:08 am      Reply with quote
I have a question :
Is Vita-A-Kombi and Retinol same thing?
brenpatsa
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:01 am      Reply with quote
ruk1 wrote:

I have combo skin and JoElla recommended the Prof. Cleansing Cream for me to use. It's "oil cleans oil" formulation seems to work really well on my breakout areas while my drier areas are left soft and moist. I have since purchased the Cleansing Milk to use in the mornings; it is very, very nice but it definitely is not enough for makeup removal, IMHO. I haven't tried the Choco cleanser yet; sounds heavenly though I do remember some others saying that they didn't think it had quite the "pore vacuuming" effect that the Prof. Cleansing cream has. It depends on your needs....

HTH!
doba
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:00 am      Reply with quote
Hi,

I know that Tonus B12 is designed for the body. However, do you think that it still can be used on a double chin without any ill effects?

Thank you.
leeleedeedee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:08 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the advice re the KH Essential Mask.

Unfortunately, EDS does not carry KH samples. I have requested them with my last 3 orders and have never received any.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:10 am      Reply with quote
brenpatsa wrote:
ruk1 wrote:

I have combo skin and JoElla recommended the Prof. Cleansing Cream for me to use. It's "oil cleans oil" formulation seems to work really well on my breakout areas while my drier areas are left soft and moist. I have since purchased the Cleansing Milk to use in the mornings; it is very, very nice but it definitely is not enough for makeup removal, IMHO. I haven't tried the Choco cleanser yet; sounds heavenly though I do remember some others saying that they didn't think it had quite the "pore vacuuming" effect that the Prof. Cleansing cream has. It depends on your needs....

HTH!

I have both chocolate cleanser and regular professional cleanser. It has been a little bit of a leap to get used to putting something with a chocolate scent on my face! I know I'm in the minority here. I can't say I've noticed a difference in the effects of the two cleansers so I'll pay more attention and really check it out.
I think the Choco 2 sounds interesting.
SourApple
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:30 am      Reply with quote
68 pages!!! Can I get a Cliff's Notes for this thread? Laughing
yogi
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:47 am      Reply with quote
SourApple wrote:

Good stuff

Go slow

It's not for everyone.

Bad Grin
brenpatsa
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:19 am      Reply with quote
SourApple wrote:

A little overwhelming, huh?! Laughing

What would you like to know specifically? I am sure we can help you avoid reading the entire novel!
brenpatsa
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:40 am      Reply with quote
doba wrote:

I know that Tonus B12 is designed for the body. However, do you think that it still can be used on a double chin without any ill effects?

I have used the Tonus and the Silhouette area in that area and have had no problems with sensitivity or breakouts, etc.

As for results...I thought that I was noticing a general slimming down in that area (again, I sure wish I had taken pictures Sad ) but wasn't sure if I was imagining it and hesitated mentioning it in my longer review several pages back. I have had two people ask me if I have lost weight lately so maybe, just maybe it has indeed worked to some degree. It might be the Tonus working on water retention puffiness because it was fairly quick that I thought I saw improvement. I do know that the other oxygen products have definitely reduced puffiness around my eyes so I guess it makes sense that the Tonus and Silhouette could work in the jaw/chin area. Regardless, I will continue to use both of the products there as I have had no problems with it and I am just a hopeful kind of gal!
brenpatsa
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:49 am      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:

I have both chocolate cleanser and regular professional cleanser. It has been a little bit of a leap to get used to putting something with a chocolate scent on my face! I know I'm in the minority here. I can't say I've noticed a difference in the effects of the two cleansers so I'll pay more attention and really check it out.
I think the Choco 2 sounds interesting.

That's funny you mention it being tricky getting used to putting something chocolate-smelling on your face; I think I would feel the same way too!! I wish that I could sample it though as the other aspects of it sound lovely.
Let us know what you think after you pay attention to the results of the two thicker cleaners, okay? I am sure that curiosity will get the best of me sooner or later and I will end up trying the Chocolate cleanser!!
brenpatsa
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:01 am      Reply with quote
hahaqj wrote:
I have a question :
Is Vita-A-Kombi and Retinol same thing?

Not really. Vita-A-Kombi has retinol in it but that is just one component of the product.

Here is the product information:

Vita-A-Kombi 1
Bring new life to your skin with the healing power of oxygen and Retinol. Karin Herzog Vita-A-Kombi 1 is the first step in the Vita-A-Kombi system for flawless skin. This skin-healing and brightening cream gently renews the surface layer of cells, giving it optimal tone and texture.
Ideal for normal to sensitive skin types that experience lackluster, boring complexions. Compatible for those who flare up at the thought of a harsh Retinol product. This product oxygenates the skin to prevent irritation.

Key Ingredients: Retinol, the purest and most active form of Vitamin A, removes dead skin cells, revealing a bright complexion. Hydrogen Peroxide infuses 1% oxygen into the skin. Vitamin E heals damaged skin cells.

Morning and/or night, gently apply to the face and neck without massaging into the skin.

Ingredients: Aqua, Paraffinum Liquidum, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 20, Hydrogen Peroxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinol, Parfum.
shmily.huo
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:10 am      Reply with quote
Can I use Essential Mask? It seems really good
I'm 22, and skin type is normal.
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:14 pm      Reply with quote
shmily.huo wrote:
Can I use Essential Mask? It seems really good
I'm 22, and skin type is normal.

Hi shmily, I have normal skin and use the essential mask with great results. It's really nice using the Vitamin H underneath, it makes your skin incredibly soft.
ScotsLass
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:28 pm      Reply with quote
WOW - here are two new products to tempt those who love the Oxygen Face Cream!! Karin Herzog has just launched two new oxygen face creams and both contain additional ingredients that look as if they target those with acne and/or oily skin (?). I'm not certain how much H202 is in each product and none of the marketing materials give a clue at this stage. Here is a product description of each:

Rose - Loving Face Cream
The rose is the flower that symbolises love. Combined with oxygen, it provides your skin with the tenderness it requires for daily radiance. Betula Alba, from the birch tree, purifies and cleans your skin naturally, while the citric acid the rose gives you a luminous, glowing complexion. The addition of Sucrose provides energy and catalyses the beneficial action of the other ingredients, allowing Rosa Centifolia to envelop you with loving care.

Ingredients:
Aqua; Paraffinum Liquidum; Glycerine; Stearyl Alcohol; Polysorbate 20; Hydrogen Peroxide; Rosa Centifolia; Betula Alba; Citric Acid; Sucrose (fructose, glycose).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Camomile – Calming Face Cream
Camomile is the flower that symbolises peace. Combined with oxygen, it has a calming, harmonious effect on your skin, restoring its original softness and voluptuousness. Abies Alba acts as a natural antiseptic, while Azulene is wonderfully soothing. Give your skin a herbal potion of daily well-being with camomile.

Ingredients:
Aqua; Paraffinum Liquidum; Glycerine; Stearyl Alcohol; Polysorbate 20; Hydrogen Peroxide; Hypericum Perforatum; Abies Alba; Calcium Carbonate; Salicylic Acid. Also contains traces of Azulene.

I hope that samples are easy to find!!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:35 pm      Reply with quote
I saw those earlier in the week when I was surfing at KH headquarters and then forgot about them. I'll have to ask JoE what she knows about them.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:43 pm      Reply with quote
I am curious about the new products also. I received an email this morning from the KH site about them. I called the USA office and they knew nothing about them. The rose one looks really nice.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:45 pm      Reply with quote
Oh WOW - NEW STUFF! I'm all Ears.
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:08 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |