Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Review: Karin Herzog skincare
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:00 pm      Reply with quote
Oh and how many of us have rushed to order the AHA? *raising hand*

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:11 pm      Reply with quote
The AHA - you mean the fruit acid from KH.....
cookie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:25 pm      Reply with quote
Rileygirl, it is so funny because today 2 people came up to me and said that I looked really good. I was shocked because I have had no sleep lately and I felt that I looked haggard. I LOVE this line.
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:31 pm      Reply with quote
BluesHeart wrote:
Oh and how many of us have rushed to order the AHA? *raising hand*

Raising hand, it's in my basket at JoElla's! I'm also a bacteria-infested pigpen because I tingle!

ETA: I take it the AHA/Fruit Acids would replace one of my VK2 applications. Right now, I'm thinking my PM routine will include this. Now, I'm wondering where I should put the Vitamin H...alternate nights, maybe? I'm off to email JoElla and will report back.

Okay, here's the AHA. I got it confused with the Fruit Acids, though, I'm considering getting the FA for the Vita Kombi combo effect. Smile

http://www.karinherzog-jmilan.com/Cream-AHA-Fruit-Acid_p_34-31.html

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:37 pm      Reply with quote
Damn, I have to raise my hand too!
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:53 pm      Reply with quote
Question - what's the 10% discount code for JoElla? I can't seem to track it down though I know I've seen it before!

Also, doesn't she provide free shipping on orders over a certain amount?

Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:14 pm      Reply with quote
scalawaggirl wrote:
Question - what's the 10% discount code for JoElla? I can't seem to track it down though I know I've seen it before!

Also, doesn't she provide free shipping on orders over a certain amount?

Scala, it is "SAVE". Yes! I think lucky US orders get the free shipping. Smile
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:14 pm      Reply with quote
Wow, I am glad it helped even those who are getting results! I already ordered the cleansing milk and the AHA last week, so that was nice to hear about that product. Hoping they will be shipped out soon!

Havana, glad it helped you!

Blues, you are too funny!

Scally, the instructions I read for the AHA is that you put that on first and then apply the Vita A Kombi product on top. I believe the code is SAVE, for amounts over $50, but I am not positive on that.

Cookie, that is great about the compliments!
yogi
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:35 pm      Reply with quote
scalawaggirl wrote:

ETA: I take it the AHA/Fruit Acids would replace one of my VK2 applications. Right now, I'm thinking my PM routine will include this. Now, I'm wondering where I should put the Vitamin H...alternate nights, maybe? I'm off to email JoElla and will report back.

Okay, here's the AHA. I got it confused with the Fruit Acids, though, I'm considering getting the FA for the Vita Kombi combo effect. Smile

The AHA can be used with the VK2. You apply the AHA first. But you can use it instead of the VK if you want. I've been using it for maybe a week.
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:04 pm      Reply with quote
Tsk Tsk ladies. I was just joking about ordering the cream AHA. What happened to the no acids thing? Hmmm. *watch her nose grow verrryy long*

I have to admit, I'm confused as all heck over the fruit stuff and the day creams,night creams, sweet creams. So, if I were to order the Fruit Acids, I want it plain, no VK?

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:58 pm      Reply with quote
JoElla recommended the AHA Cream to me for it's anti-aging benefits. So I'm figuring that it has the most benefit combined with the other products for these pesky signs of aging.
vonstella
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:49 pm      Reply with quote
Soooo just so I get this strait, the Fruit Acids and AHA cream are the same product, right?

I tried the Additional Sweet today after my facial as I felt a bit dry after my clay mask, it was really nice. It absorbed very quickly and didnt leave me greasy. The eye cream is nice for under MU, not too heavy but provided enough moisture for a smooth MU application. Sank in in less than 1 min. Cant say it works any better than the OF I was using but perhaps my eye area could use the extra oils in the eye cream. Will let y'all know what I think after a few weeks of use.

Im going to use my FA under the VK2 for the first time tonight! If all goes well Ill be adding back in my Cellbone Vit C by the weeks end. Trying very hard over here to restrain myself over here from product overload.

27~Texas~Oily~ fair~ breakout prone~ easily congested~Cysts caused by emotional stress~ Using Ayurvedic skin care and philosophy~ Dry brushing body and face~ On strict less is more routine~ We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~ Oscar Wilde
lumos

Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:41 am      Reply with quote
Wow, the Sillouhette cream!

Iv been using Tonus B12 and Sillouhette in the range together and my stomach looks really really smooth.

Now I've noticed that my legs and bum are less "cellulity" than before. I sort of pushed my legs where there used to be quite a lot of cellulite and wiggled about and my skin definately looks smoother there too, there is notibly less. I've also got scarring from years ago on my bum and thats dissappearing!

I've been using that for 2 weeks now and im amazed at how quick it's worked. I want the essential mask now cos you lot seem so impressed! It's encouraging to find something that works.

oh ps, i use Oxygen Face cream only with a different cleanser, but will be converting once i get paid. OF has worked for me too!

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:36 am      Reply with quote
vonstella wrote:
Soooo just so I get this strait, the Fruit Acids and AHA cream are the same product, right?

Von, no the AHA Cream is different than the Fruit Acids, which is actually Vita Kombi 1 combined with the AHA. The AHA is just AHA. Since I use VK2, I'm getting the AHA and will layer it first, with the VK2 on top.

LOL, Blues. No acids...how about the occasional no acids?

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:43 am      Reply with quote
scalawaggirl wrote:
vonstella wrote:

Von, no the AHA Cream is different than the Fruit Acids, which is actually Vita Kombi 1 combined with the AHA. The AHA is just AHA. Since I use VK2, I'm getting the AHA and will layer it first, with the VK2 on top.

LOL, Blues. No acids...how about the occasional no acids?

My head hurts! If you dont mind could you post links to both products? I seem to be having trouble finding them on JoElla's site. Thanks.

27~Texas~Oily~ fair~ breakout prone~ easily congested~Cysts caused by emotional stress~ Using Ayurvedic skin care and philosophy~ Dry brushing body and face~ On strict less is more routine~ We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~ Oscar Wilde
havana8

Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:27 am      Reply with quote
Looks like all of these have the A, E, citric acid, tartaric acid and glycolic acid. hmm

Vita-A-Kombi Fruit Acids Cream
This sensational Cream is a combination of oxygen, Vitamin A, and alpha hydroxy acids, for highly active results. Can be used once a day on all skin types. Just apply a thin layer over face, avoiding eye area, and wait 5 minutes before applying another product or your make-up.
Ingredients: Water, Pharmaceutical Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Polysorbatum 20, Hydrogen Peroxide (1%), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Glycolic Acid, Retinol (Vitamin A), Fragrance.

http://www.karinherzog-jmilan.com/Vita-A-Kombi-Fruit-Acids_p_26-151.html

Blurb from JoE's: This is two products in one jar for those that want a fast and effective product for the skin. Contains 1% oxygen and our AHA Cream mixed together to bring you the results you are looking for. Use morning and evening. Oxygenate and Regenerate. Containing 1% oxygen this dual action cream brings together all the benefits of Vita-A-Kombi 1 with our Fruit Acids cream and so will exfoliate and oxygenate the skin in one formula. Recommended for those who would normally select Vita-A-Kombi 1 as their preferred Oxygen cream from the range, but like all Karin Herzog products, suitable for all skins. This unique formula promotes genuinely new looking skin, optimizing the appearance by allowing freshly Oxygenated skin to shine through by removing the dull surface layer of dead cells. A Facial Peel in a Tube!

AHA Fruit Acids Cream
Excellent to help reduce the appearance of fine lines. When used in conjunction with any of the Vita-A-Kombi creams, the effectiveness of the Vita-A-Kombi creams is enhanced.
Ingredients: Water, Pharmaceutical Mineral Oil, Stearyl Alcohol, Polysorbatum 20, Hypericum Perforatum (St. John's Wart), Citrus Nobilis (Essential Oil of Mandarin Orange), Citrus Dulcis (Essential Oil of Orange), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Citrus Acid, Tartaric Acid, Glycolic Acid, Retinol (Vitamin A), Fragrance, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.

Blurb from JoE's: A cream with natural fruit alpha hydroxy acids and vitamins E and A. When used in combination with the Vita A Kombi creams, results may appear more rapidly, Recommended to use once a day under the Vita A Kombi Creams. Also good for acneic skin. It evens the skin tone. Gentle but very effective without drying the skin. You will notice the fine lines slowly disappear. Your skin tone will be much more even and sof

Vita-A-Apricot
Thanks to its combination of oxygen and neutral vitamin A, this special cream delivers the raw ingredients to the epidermis for an even toned complexion, smaller-looking pores and a generally more attractive appearance. Apricot oil softens and nourishes tired and devitalized skin. Boasting 2% oxygen, Vita-A-Apricot brings comfort to the skin as it purifies and tones. The fragrance is delicious, and the light texture blends beautifully.
Ingredients: Water, Pharmaceutical Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 20, Hydrogen Peroxide (2%), Apricot Kernel Oil PEG-G esters, Prunis Armenaica, Citrus Nobilis (Essential Oil of Mandarin Orange), Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Glycolic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Retinol (Vitamin A), Fragrance.

http://www.karinherzog-jmilan.com/Vita-A-Apricot-Cream_p_34-150.html

Blurb from JoE's: Contains Lactic, Citric and Glycolic Acid. 2% oxygen. You will notice immediate results in the tone of the skin and a more even skin tone. Use morning and or night. Cutting edge anti-wrinkle creams, Vita-A-Apricot provides dry skin with unparalleled comfort and softness thanks to apricot oil which is rich in PP. The new Karin Herzog anti-wrinkles cream – evolution of the cosmetic researches – combines oxygen and neutral vitamin A to the marvellous apricot oil. The reputation of the “Vita-A-Kombi” creams is well known : world wide patented, it brings, thanks to its combination of oxygen and neutral vitamin A, the raw materials to the epidermis for a impression of more even toned complexion, of more closed pores and of a generally more attractive appearance. Apricot oil is a beauty oil for the skin, softening and nourishing the more tired and devitalised skins. Beautifully smoothening, the apricot oil also contains neutral vitamin A, B, E, C and PP vitamins, sugar and lipids. Combined to the “Vita-A-Kombi” cream with 2% of oxygen, “Vita-A-Apricot” brings a lovely comfort to the skin as it purifies and tones it. The “Vita-A-Apricot” fragrance is really delicious and its light texture blends like a second skin. You will be addicted to this incredible cream!
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:03 pm      Reply with quote
Egad! Now I'm wondering whether I should just get the apricot because it has 2% oxygen since I'm using VK2...or should I go for the AHA and layer the VK2...or the Fruit Acids and layer or not because it has 1% oxygen...

Now my head is spinning!

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:45 pm      Reply with quote
Shock Why do I feel my eyes glazing over? Thanks Havana. I'm confuzeled.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:16 pm      Reply with quote
A heads up. I was going to be driving today for four hours so before leaving I applied NIA sunscreen and I stung for 25 minutes. I don't think the niacin is compatible with the Oxygen. At least not for me. Is anyone else using NIA ss?

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:22 pm      Reply with quote
BluesHeart wrote:
A heads up. I was going to be driving today for four hours so before leaving I applied NIA sunscreen and I stung for 25 minutes. I don't think the niacin is compatible with the Oxygen. At least not for me. Is anyone else using NIA ss?

I just tested it, Blues, and decided to stick with my Sofina Nuance Up. No conflicts for me with that, just so you know.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:28 pm      Reply with quote
Hmmm. Thanks Scally. Marina may be using it too and I don't think she's having any problems with it. Brick wall

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:42 pm      Reply with quote
I tried the Bioderma s/s with the KH products and my face did the same burning. I will continue with my Sofina, as I also don't have problems with that one.
stovetop
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:32 am      Reply with quote
I have just finished reading all the posts in this thread but am uncertain as to what age group KH seems to be effective with. Could someone please enlighten me? I am interested in ordering from one product line, shipping charges from multiple vendors could easily pay for more KH products. What products would be recommended for over 55 - with sagging, wrinkles and rosacea? Idea
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:28 am      Reply with quote
Stovetop, I have only just begun these products, but I would suggest you email the Karin Herzog US site or JoElla and see what they suggest for you. I am 45 and a smoker with wrinkles and freckles. JoElla suggested the Vita A Kombi 2 and the AHA cream for my wrinkles/freckles. I am sure Blues, and the others will offer their help, as well! Very Happy
mpstat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:18 am      Reply with quote
I got KH products a week ago, and applied VK2 to my face at that time. My skin turned sore red, and I got lots of peeling similar to retin-a in the beginning and more severe. I did not think that I applied too much, but apparently I did. I have been waiting for my skin to get normal again, and going to apply it in super low amounts, and will proceed slowly. I believe that it should work well with this approach.

I also applied Sillouhette on my hands a couple of times and it was fine, no problems.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:40 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |