Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Review: Karin Herzog skincare
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 13, 2008 3:04 pm      Reply with quote
Lucia, just wanted to add that in most cases, I don't think it's the mineral oil causing the bumps. I think it's the oxygen clearing the playing field, so to speak. And note, that I said, most cases. Surprised

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 13, 2008 3:48 pm      Reply with quote
I tried looking into P8N8- could not find anything really helpful- not like the KH websites where you can feel like you are making an informed decision. would have been interesting to see how they achieved getting the oxygen into the skin and studies showing that this actually happens with the product. maybe someone else had more luck, at any rate I certainly like the prices of KH better.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 13, 2008 3:52 pm      Reply with quote
oh, forgot to ask, has anyone found a "face silk" cloth that they are happy with-

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 13, 2008 3:58 pm      Reply with quote
tuningmyheart wrote:
oh, forgot to ask, has anyone found a "face silk" cloth that they are happy with-

No and I've not heard back from the website that I emailed concerning the face silk. I wish one of our crafty girls could come up with something.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 13, 2008 5:53 pm      Reply with quote
BluesHeart wrote:
stovetop wrote:
Thanks everyone for the sound advice. It is time for me to place orders with Cellbone and NCN - but I think I will give my skin a rest from actives also and give Karin Herzog a try. What about Emu Oil? - is that something I should be giving up with Karin Herzog?? If after trying Karin Herzog and I decide to go back to my current routine - would there be any foreseeable problems?

I can't imagine why you would. I think if you choose products wisely based on your skin, you should be ok. Stovetop, I got greedy and decided to do my loved NCN pumpkin mask one night and had a disaster. That's why I warned you about the acids. I think most of us here who've used acids are glad we have moved on. Somehow, the skin looks more alive without them. I know that vonstella was using Cellbone C and gave it up and hasn't looked back. I'm sure there is a way to use it though should you decide you want it. Please keep us updated.

Hello everyone. I used my NCN peel this morning - did not do the VK2 last night so thought I would see what would happen. I left it on about 10 minutes (a little less than usual) and all went well. I rinsed with a warm towel and continued with VK2 and all is glowy and bright. Remember I do not have sensitive skin, it is oily in nature and I've been able to get away with a little tougher treatment than those with dry or sensitive complexions. Just wanted to share - For what it may be worth.

P.S. Have not used other acids for weeks - aside from 302 C Boost every third day and I like it too. My skin is just smooth these days.
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 13, 2008 6:09 pm      Reply with quote
Smart move, sis. You might want to divest yourself of your white rat lab suit and sit down for awhile. Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 13, 2008 6:11 pm      Reply with quote
Today I received the Choco 2, the Essenial Mask and a sample tube of the Chocolate Comfort Cream.

Oddly, the Choco 2 smells nothing like chocolate. It has a mineral smell, very spa like.

Description
The 2% oxygen in this product ensures that the cacao theobromine provides the skin with elements for radiant beauty, a well-nourished, luscious skin and a superb result.

It’s the result of a successful union between beauty and a happy mental attitude! It’s all the pleasure of chocolate, while staying slim, that provides the skin with the beneficial ingredients of this delicious, noble raw material: Swiss chocolate!

Essential vitamins such as vitamins D and C, combined with precious mineral salts, calcium, magnesium and potassium, are surrounded by bubbles of oxygen. The oxygen provides vital energy for the skin, hydrates it, and boosts the nutritional effect of the cream, while tightening up the pores and enhancing the epidermis.

These wonderful elements have rapid results: the complexion is more even and luminous, the skin is visibly more beautiful, and the morale, seizing on the well-known anti-depressant elements of chocolate, is set fair, filled with happiness at the sight and the smell of this wonderful cosmetic cream.

The chocolate comfort cream does smell like chocolate though!
cookie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 13, 2008 6:36 pm      Reply with quote
I am back on the KH. Took a week and tried a few of the 302 products. I really do like them but with the KH it gives me a glow and firmness like I have never seen before. I think what I am going to do is take a break here and there nd alternate both.

I love using the 302C with the KH. I too have never seen my skin look like it does with the Karin Herzog. I REALLY like the H cream.
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 13, 2008 6:39 pm      Reply with quote
cookie wrote:
I am back on the KH. Took a week and tried a few of the 302 products. I really do like them but with the KH it gives me a glow and firmness like I have never seen before. I think what I am going to do is take a break here and there nd alternate both.

I love using the 302C with the KH. I too have never seen my skin look like it does with the Karin Herzog. I REALLY like the H cream.

Hi Cookie, bless your heart. We'll keep you away from any new lemmings. Have you tried the VK1. Maybe you need that instead of the VKA.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 13, 2008 6:46 pm      Reply with quote
Hey thanks Blues, glad to be back. I have the Vita 2 and love that. I have been back on it for 2 days and my skin has taken on a really great glow and I am going through an enormous amount of stress right now.

I am trying the cellulite creams but have not been consistent. I notice my skin looks the best with the 302 C and vita kombi. I just wish that I could use the C everyday.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 13, 2008 7:10 pm      Reply with quote
BluesHeart wrote:
Smart move, sis. You might want to divest yourself of your white rat lab suit and sit down for awhile. Very Happy

I don't know....

I'm probably doing something very bad to my ionic charges and the osmotic pressure is going to cause the HP to explode...
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 13, 2008 7:11 pm      Reply with quote
cookie wrote:
Hey thanks Blues, glad to be back. I have the Vita 2 and love that. I have been back on it for 2 days and my skin has taken on a really great glow and I am going through an enormous amount of stress right now.

I am trying the cellulite creams but have not been consistent. I notice my skin looks the best with the 302 C and vita kombi. I just wish that I could use the C everyday.

No, no cookie - you know the deal. Too much of a good thing is a bad thing. You won't have the results....If you use the C everyday.

It is nice though, isn't it? Do you use the two products together?
cookie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 13, 2008 7:15 pm      Reply with quote
Yes sister I do use them together and my skin just looks really glowing. I really liked the fullness that the 302 gave my skin but it was lacking the vibrant look, if that makes sense.
mpstat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 13, 2008 7:18 pm      Reply with quote
I had a meaningful conversation with Rita about KH products, she used to use KH in her spa. She said that she knows the founders, and KH hp products really help to drive other products inside the skin. And masks are fantastic especially for damaged skin, like smokers skin. She advised to apply some beneficial oil, then put a thin layer of KH mask (oxygen face can be used for the mask purposes too), put saran wrap on top. Wait 10-15 minutes and wipe the face. The same type of mask with saran wrap can be done on body, using KH hp body products.

Masks can be done once a week.

I believe she mentioned that the products are good for acne too, but since I do not have acne, I do not recollect info on acne well.
After KH hp products masks it should be easy to remove black heads by extraction, they should pop up.

Rita also confirmed that KH has special delivery of oxygen into the skin, which is very unique. And just adding HP to creams/lotions will not do the trick.
lilredhead
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 13, 2008 7:41 pm      Reply with quote
cookie wrote:
Yes sister I do use them together and my skin just looks really glowing. I really liked the fullness that the 302 gave my skin but it was lacking the vibrant look, if that makes sense.

Yes, that sums sit up... fullness! I'm still alternating the KH line with the 302 drops and eye serum every other day and am really loving them both at this point! Very Happy I keep that bright glowy look from KH and the 302 products add that fullness that you described . Seeing more diminishing of fine lines using both lines as well! They complement each other nicely IMHO and I don't want to be without either at this point!
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 13, 2008 7:45 pm      Reply with quote
So here's my question. If 302 isn't a line that is supposed to give effects right away, then why do you suppose the two of you are seeing such quick changes?

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 13, 2008 7:49 pm      Reply with quote
Hmmm - good question blues... I have used the C Boost for maybe four times and this time - just yesterday I noticed the fullness. I noticed it was doing something.... Maybe the combo with O2 pushing it in. I did not combine mine though...

Ordered the 302 eye serum....
lilredhead
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 13, 2008 7:51 pm      Reply with quote
I was wondering the same thing. That's why I think these 2 lines are complementary to each other. Huber states that an active will stay in the skin for a few days so maybe with my alternating the 2 lines the oxygen is actually pushing the residual avocatin into my skin deeper. hmm I'm not complaining... just enjoying!!!! Laughing
cookie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 13, 2008 8:04 pm      Reply with quote
lilredhead, I am glad that someone understands what I am saying about using the 2 lines. Those smile lines that form on your cheek, well I noticed they were gone with the 302. I have also been using the KH eye cream on my eyelids and that I have not stopped even while using 302 and my eyelids are less creepy.

I really love both these lines and nothing I have tried has comes close to either of these.
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 13, 2008 8:14 pm      Reply with quote
As soon as I finish my hyperpigmentation focus, I am going to have add in some KH.

Drat...more $$$. But it sounds like it may be worth it!!

Editing to add: Is anyone using KH, 302 and CPs? What does your weekly routine look like?

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 13, 2008 8:17 pm      Reply with quote
cookie wrote:
lilredhead, I am glad that someone understands what I am saying about using the 2 lines. Those smile lines that form on your cheek, well I noticed they were gone with the 302. I have also been using the KH eye cream on my eyelids and that I have not stopped even while using 302 and my eyelids are less creepy.

I really love both these lines and nothing I have tried has comes close to either of these.

Maybe it does work more quickly on skin that isn't damaged or scarred? But you two seem to think it's the oxy pushing in the avocatin, huh? Maybe someone needs to write and ask Dr.Huber. A discovery!

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 13, 2008 8:28 pm      Reply with quote
A spa that sells KH told me to use a C serum and top it with one of the Kombis. She said she uses it that way with great results. So that is why I am using the 302 C boost with KH. I haven't tried it with the 302 serum because I am afraid to do it with the avocatin.

Blues that would be great if we could find out what Dr. Huber has to say.
mpstat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 13, 2008 8:47 pm      Reply with quote
KH does boost delivery of other topicals. I learned it a hard way, when applied KH on top of Vit. C for the first time,and got dry burned skin, of cause I used too much KH too. Milder topicals and appropriate amount of KH might be a winning combination.
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 13, 2008 8:55 pm      Reply with quote
cookie wrote:
A spa that sells KH told me to use a C serum and top it with one of the Kombis. She said she uses it that way with great results. So that is why I am using the 302 C boost with KH. I haven't tried it with the 302 serum because I am afraid to do it with the avocatin.

I'm quite curious about what Dr. H will say about this and am glad that using the minor actives under KH is working well for you.

The 302 line intrigues me, too, but I can't imagine giving up the KH for any length of time. Maybe incorporating some of the 302 like the eye serum, though...hmm.

Wait, does that mean I would be cheating on our "religion". LOL

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 13, 2008 9:02 pm      Reply with quote
cookie wrote:

Yeah, I've thought about using the KH over the avocatin products, but I doubt I'll try it... don't want to risk irritation. Also Huber seems to think that less is more and advises against applying 2 actives on the same day and I tend to believe that most of his advice is sound.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:37 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |