Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Review: Karin Herzog skincare
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
rubby
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:02 am      Reply with quote
BluesHeart wrote:
cookie wrote:
Laughing rubby LOL, I got rid the husbands and kept all my cosmetics.

Bad Grin I only had one and that was enough.

Laughing rofl You guys are wild! rofl Laughing
The thing is - I am still pretty fond of my fella Embarassed, so, for now, I hope he continues to be pretty much oblivious about my little hobby Wink .

44, oily T-zone, acne prone (PCOS) ~ Baby Q & Tanda (blue light) ~ Karin Herzog (Oxy Face, Vita-A-Kombi 2, Vitamin H, Eye cream) ~ PSF (Cramberry Eye Gel) ~ Pearl/Silk powder primer and mist ~ L2K ~ MMU
platinumrose
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:52 am      Reply with quote
well speaking of hubbys.........mine is not oblivious to my little buying of products. Every month we go through my credit card bill. It is torture.

I just sold a dress to a man on Ebay that bought it for his wife. I asked him if he could give my hubby lessons. Laughing I buy my own after I have cleared the COST, wrap myself.......I guess when you have been married for almost 30 years this is how the game is played.

Still anxiously awaiting my Remergent and going to see the "Injection" doctor here who is top notch in the field of filler in So.Calif. when I get back from vacation. I think creams, lotions, serums are only going to do so much. It is time for some more heavy duty action here.
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:24 am      Reply with quote
platinumrose wrote:
well speaking of hubbys.........mine is not oblivious to my little buying of products. Every month we go through my credit card bill. It is torture.

I just sold a dress to a man on Ebay that bought it for his wife. I asked him if he could give my hubby lessons. Laughing I buy my own after I have cleared the COST, wrap myself.......I guess when you have been married for almost 30 years this is how the game is played.

Still anxiously awaiting my Remergent and going to see the "Injection" doctor here who is top notch in the field of filler in So.Calif. when I get back from vacation. I think creams, lotions, serums are only going to do so much. It is time for some more heavy duty action here.

OMG. You have to get clearance? And go through your charge card with the husband? I divorced young and have been alone way to long for that.

Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:48 am      Reply with quote
BluesHeart wrote:
platinumrose wrote:

OMG. You have to get clearance? And go through your charge card with the husband? I divorced young and have been alone way to long for that.

oh my, platinumrose! that would be SHEER torture! Laughing
rubby
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:49 am      Reply with quote
BluesHeart wrote:

I divorced young and have been alone way to long for that.

I just realized Blues!!!! You are a single mom of four (4) kids Shock !!??
I have one kid + one husband (and very supportive and helpful one, if I may add) and I barely keep it all together in my house.
How on Earth do you do it woman?? Shock

Blues, you have my kudos .

44, oily T-zone, acne prone (PCOS) ~ Baby Q & Tanda (blue light) ~ Karin Herzog (Oxy Face, Vita-A-Kombi 2, Vitamin H, Eye cream) ~ PSF (Cramberry Eye Gel) ~ Pearl/Silk powder primer and mist ~ L2K ~ MMU
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:26 pm      Reply with quote
Four kids - I didn't know that. She needs the exercise to keep the blood and energy flowing!!!

I've been single with three and now I'm down to one and that's just every other week. I'm to the point where my cat is work Laughing

And really three kids was easier than the one man.
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:55 pm      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
Four kids - I didn't know that. She needs the exercise to keep the blood and energy flowing!!!

I've been single with three and now I'm down to one and that's just every other week. I'm to the point where my cat is work Laughing

And really kids was easier than the one man.

Right on, Sis. Rubby, I decided when I was young it was easier to do it alone then to deal with an a&&. I decided if I stayed it would be because of money and I figured I'd make my own and give my kids a reason to respect my decision. They were better off for that decision. Sis, I'm down to one, as of August. Well, college anyway so I guess I'm still responsible. LOL

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:54 pm      Reply with quote
Blues you get special credit with 4 kids~~~. I have three young adults and a hubby.

Now on any given day when my nerves are shot any or all are up for adoption. My two beloved Basset Hounds are staying put though right with me. Laughing
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:15 pm      Reply with quote
Holy cow....I don't know how you ladies deal with the little kids and the big kids (meaning the husbands).

I chose to skip marriage completely, and just have 4 cats! Shock

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:49 am      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
Holy cow....I don't know how you ladies deal with the little kids and the big kids (meaning the husbands).

I chose to skip marriage completely, and just have 4 cats! Shock

I'm sure you have the sanity to prove it Laughing
Diana P
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:08 pm      Reply with quote
I just saw havana's post about the 25% off natural products at EDS. This seems to include all KH products so I went ahead and ordered everything else that I didn't have yet (eye cream, fruit acid, kombi 1 and another mask and oxygen face) and saved over $50!!!! I've only been using the products for a couple days and wanted to wait to make sure my skin didn't react too badly, but this offer was too good to pass up. Smile
leeleedeedee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:44 pm      Reply with quote
Hello....sorry to change the subject but could someone please tell me the difference between the Apricot Oil and the Vit A Kombi Oil? thank's so much.
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:45 pm      Reply with quote
leeleedeedee wrote:
Hello....sorry to change the subject but could someone please tell me the difference between the Apricot Oil and the Vit A Kombi Oil? thank's so much.

Leelee,
Vita K oil contains vitamins A, E,C. The Apricot oil is just Apricot.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:03 pm      Reply with quote
Diana P wrote:
I just saw havana's post about the 25% off natural products at EDS. This seems to include all KH products so I went ahead and ordered everything else that I didn't have yet (eye cream, fruit acid, kombi 1 and another mask and oxygen face) and saved over $50!!!! I've only been using the products for a couple days and wanted to wait to make sure my skin didn't react too badly, but this offer was too good to pass up. Smile

25% off on KH??? Wow!! I'm placing my second order and this is going to come really handy!
Thanks for sharing Diana P. Very Happy
P.S. Did you get my PM about the Toronto spa? Did you call them?

bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:33 pm      Reply with quote
I just had to pop in and say that I am in LOVE with the VK3...this is the best zit killer EVER!

I have been using it on a couple of hormomal breakouts and it is absolutely amazing how it 1) drives the crap to the surface, and 2) dries it up quickly once the crap is outta there!

Even if I can't use KH on a daily basis, I am keeping some of this stocked forever!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:48 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
I just had to pop in and say that I am in LOVE with the VK3...this is the best zit killer EVER!

I have been using it on a couple of hormomal breakouts and it is absolutely amazing how it 1) drives the crap to the surface, and 2) dries it up quickly once the crap is outta there!

Even if I can't use KH on a daily basis, I am keeping some of this stocked forever!

Good to know. Bethany, are you also using it for your discolorations?

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:31 pm      Reply with quote
BluesHeart wrote:
bethany wrote:

Good to know. Bethany, are you also using it for your discolorations?

Yes, I am...though I stopped for a week when I was isolating the tomato head cause.

I am now using the VK3 about 3x a week, just on the pigmented spots. I'll probably be able to report in on that in 2 weeks or so.

My assumption is that the VK3 WILL bleach them, but because it is not a pigmentation inhibitor, they will come right back unless I consistently use a very good sunscreen.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:51 pm      Reply with quote
Bethany glad the VK3 is working for you. If my spots do come back............I pray they don't I will order some.
jf
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:23 pm      Reply with quote
bethany - can't wait to hear how the VK3 works out with your spots. I just ordered the Vit-H (my first KH product!) from JoElla this morning and requested a sample of the VK3. Even if i don't get the sample, i'll probably purchase the VK3 from eds. i'm so excited about the 25% sale!!! its going on until july 4th.
rubby
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:48 am      Reply with quote
Good to know about VK3, as I may need it very soon Sad .

I am currently suffering from a major breakout Sad . I don't know what happened, but about 5-6 days ago I started getting this strange large white-heads all over my face and neck Confused . The bad thing is that there seem to be a fair amount of inflammation around each one of them. They don't look like my regular breakouts (i rarely get white-heads) so I am at loss as to what is causing them. It could be the KH products I'm using, but I've been using the same stuff for good 5 weeks and i didn't have any problems up until this point. I do have hormonal problems and my diet has not been very good lately - so it could be that as well. I must say that I am really confused with this latest development.

One thought that I had was that I may have messed up my skin by using KH creams (Oxy Face, VK2, and Vit. H) without using KH cleansers and the scrub.
Any thoughts?

leeleedeedee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:23 am      Reply with quote
BluesHeart....thank's for your reply. Do you have an opinion as to which oil would be good for sensitive skin??? I don't think you have this issue but would you have an idea??? Thank you for all of your help.
leeleedeedee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:31 am      Reply with quote
Rubby.....I have ben having some break outs which I attribute to the KH since that has been all that I've been using. I don't usually have break outs but I feel that in my case it could be the Vit. H cream. It is very rich and packed with nutrients and I think I've been using too much when applying it to my face. I stopped the H cream and things seem to be getting better. When I resume the H cream I'll be using less. But still, I love the H cream and will not stop it completely.
rubby
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:44 am      Reply with quote
I do use Vit.H on my face but only 1-2 time/week. And I've done that for the last 3 weeks without any problems. I haven't applied Vit.H. to my face since I started breaking out, and i still seem to be getting new pimples every day. Very strange Confused . I will continue with VK2 and Oxy face and see what happens.

BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:05 am      Reply with quote
rubby wrote:
Good to know about VK3, as I may need it very soon Sad .

I am currently suffering from a major breakout Sad . I don't know what happened, but about 5-6 days ago I started getting this strange large white-heads all over my face and neck Confused . The bad thing is that there seem to be a fair amount of inflammation around each one of them. They don't look like my regular breakouts (i rarely get white-heads) so I am at loss as to what is causing them. It could be the KH products I'm using, but I've been using the same stuff for good 5 weeks and i didn't have any problems up until this point. I do have hormonal problems and my diet has not been very good lately - so it could be that as well. I must say that I am really confused with this latest development.

One thought that I had was that I may have messed up my skin by using KH creams (Oxy Face, VK2, and Vit. H) without using KH cleansers and the scrub.
Any thoughts?

Oh YIKES. Can you call the Toronto spa or JoE? Are these cystic type spots? If I were you I'd back off everything but the Oxy face. Let us know Rubby.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:07 am      Reply with quote
leeleedeedee wrote:
BluesHeart....thank's for your reply. Do you have an opinion as to which oil would be good for sensitive skin??? I don't think you have this issue but would you have an idea??? Thank you for all of your help.

I don't but considering the apricot is more pure in the sense it doesn't have additional ingredients, I'd go with that.

Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:38 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |