Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Review: Karin Herzog skincare
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
graceless_lady
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:51 am      Reply with quote
Hey Blues, apologies if I'm having a D'oh! moment, but what is FA?

My temporary problems were resolved when I went back to VK1 - I guess I moved on to VK2/OF too quickly. Still very happy with my results!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:56 am      Reply with quote
graceless_lady wrote:
Hey Blues, apologies if I'm having a D'oh! moment, but what is FA?

My temporary problems were resolved when I went back to VK1 - I guess I moved on to VK2/OF too quickly. Still very happy with my results!

Fruit Acids.

ETA: graceless, why don't you try the OF as a mask, leaving on for ten minutes?

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:14 pm      Reply with quote
Ah, Fruit Acids. Gotcha!

And thanks for the suggestion to use the OF as a mask - I will definitely try that.

Another result to report: whilst using the Professional CC, I've been doing the lymph drainage massage around the eyes a couple of nights a week. I've also been using a tiny amount of VK1 on my undereye area, after a liberal application of the VK Facial Oil. I'd already been getting some good results with a facial exercise, but the above two steps have really improved matters considerably. This area was starting to cause me a bit of grief but in the past three months I've turned things around; I barely need any concealer these days. Woo hoo!

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:47 pm      Reply with quote
clearskindiva wrote:
HI, i just wanted to post this for the gals who may be breaking out from the KH products. There is Wheat germ oil in a few of the products which is highly comedogenic...so that means it can cause zits. Read the ingredients thoroughly before using them. I know the Vit A kombi oil has it as well as all of the additional creams.
I used this line on myself for cystic acne along jawline and had incredible results. But i had only used prof. cleansing cream, Vit A kombi-1 and the scrub. Nothing else .
On the website for karin herzog US they list all of the ingredients on each product, so I hope this helps!

Thanks for the heads up! I checked out the KH website and the only two facial products that I saw that have wheat germ glycerides/oil in them are the VK oil and the Additional Night Comfort Cream. All of the others, including the Additional Day cream, appear to be fine.
I just ordered the VK oil but will use it sparingly until I see how my skin reacts to it. I am trying to get rid of breakouts, not spur on more!!
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:10 pm      Reply with quote
havana8 wrote:
BluesHeart wrote:
babymax24 wrote:
Unrelated question/event.........just got in big order from Joella site (did not get one sample of anything) put the essential mask on, nowhere near my eyes but eyes started burning. Next AM one eye is red like I have pink eye. Have any of you had problems with these products near your eyes???

I know that one product, maybe a kombi, made Havana's eyes sting quite badly. Is it possible you inadvertently got some in your eye. I know if I get something in my eye it becomes red.

Yes, a few of the products made my eyes sting like crazy (kind of like when you are cutting onions). Off the top of my head, one of the KH products made ScotsLass's eyes sting like crazy too. Also Cookie mentioned somewhere early in the thread that her eyes stung a bit although that may have changed now.

The first time I used the Essential Mask it made my eyes sting and watery, I haven't had the same probelm since.
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:15 pm      Reply with quote
brenpatsa wrote:
clearskindiva wrote:
HI, i just wanted to post this for the gals who may be breaking out from the KH products. There is Wheat germ oil in a few of the products which is highly comedogenic...so that means it can cause zits. Read the ingredients thoroughly before using them. I know the Vit A kombi oil has it as well as all of the additional creams.
I used this line on myself for cystic acne along jawline and had incredible results. But i had only used prof. cleansing cream, Vit A kombi-1 and the scrub. Nothing else .
On the website for karin herzog US they list all of the ingredients on each product, so I hope this helps!

Thanks for the heads up! I checked out the KH website and the only two facial products that I saw that have wheat germ glycerides/oil in them are the VK oil and the Additional Night Comfort Cream. All of the others, including the Additional Day cream, appear to be fine.
I just ordered the VK oil but will use it sparingly until I see how my skin reacts to it. I am trying to get rid of breakouts, not spur on more!!

The VK oil does not make my face break out. I really love the oil, it makes my skin so soft and works very nicely in the undereye area. I had a slight problem with a few breakouts while my skin was getting used to the Vitamin H cream but now it's fine. Love that too. I love applying the H under the oil, it gives me the perfect amount of moisturization.
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:51 pm      Reply with quote
Jom,
Do I understand that you're using first the H then the oil? I do the opposite and I'm wondering what benefits you get doing it this way? TIA

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:44 pm      Reply with quote
BluesHeart wrote:
Jom,
Do I understand that you're using first the H then the oil? I do the opposite and I'm wondering what benefits you get doing it this way? TIA

I love the Vitamin H cream but the only thing that bothers me a bit about it is that it feels a little waxy. I find that when I apply the oil over it the two melt together and make a great moisturizer and I lose that slightly waxy feeling. I like that the Vit H is the first thing that hits my skin too, I think there are a lot of beneficial ingredients in it and think my skin benefits more by having that be the first thing I put on it. I also received a skin analysis from the KH UK site and they suggested I put the H on first, then the oil. I tried it the other way with the oil first then the H but much prefer the H first.
rubby
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:26 pm      Reply with quote
clearskindiva wrote:

Thanks for the heads up Clearskindiva! I don't use the VK-oil, but will check the creams that I am using (VK2, Oxy Face, Vit. H).
Quote:

I used this line on myself for cystic acne along jawline and had incredible results.

See, that's what I was hoping for. I spoke with several people suffering from hormonal acne (those showing up along the jawline) and they all had great results using KH. I was (and still am) so hopeful.
Quote:

But i had only used prof. cleansing cream, Vit A kombi-1 and the scrub. Nothing else .

When things calm down and I go back to KH, I'll be adding Prof. CC and the scrub. Hopefully, that will help some.

Once again - many thanks.

44, oily T-zone, acne prone (PCOS) ~ Baby Q & Tanda (blue light) ~ Karin Herzog (Oxy Face, Vita-A-Kombi 2, Vitamin H, Eye cream) ~ PSF (Cramberry Eye Gel) ~ Pearl/Silk powder primer and mist ~ L2K ~ MMU
ScotsLass
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:27 pm      Reply with quote
havana8 wrote:
BluesHeart wrote:
babymax24 wrote:
Unrelated question/event.........just got in big order from Joella site (did not get one sample of anything) put the essential mask on, nowhere near my eyes but eyes started burning. Next AM one eye is red like I have pink eye. Have any of you had problems with these products near your eyes???

I know that one product, maybe a kombi, made Havana's eyes sting quite badly. Is it possible you inadvertently got some in your eye. I know if I get something in my eye it becomes red.

Yes, a few of the products made my eyes sting like crazy (kind of like when you are cutting onions). Off the top of my head, one of the KH products made ScotsLass's eyes sting like crazy too. Also Cookie mentioned somewhere early in the thread that her eyes stung a bit although that may have changed now.

Hi Everyone - That's right, the Vita-A-Apricot did a number on my eyes, even though I did not apply it on or near my eyes. The stinging was so bad that I was forced to rinse everything off my face. That stopped the problem in it's tracks. Now that I'm more familiar with the products, I'm pretty sure the stinging was caused from the gas releasing from the 2% H202 in the Vita-A-Apricot as it was attempting to penetrate my skin (since we're instructed not to massage it in). Further experimentation revealed that the Vita-A-Kombi 1% was fine near my eye area, as is everything else that does not contain 2% H202. So I now know that I need to be cautious when I'm applying anything that has 2% H202 in it, and to not get too close to my eye area or else the stinging may start again.

babymax24 - The Essential Mask has 2% H202 in it and I'm wondering if this is what caused the burning sensation you experienced with your eyes. Even though you didn't apply the mask near your eyes, you might be sensitive enough to the 2% H202 in this mask and the chemical reactions that occur when it comes into contact with your skin. If I were to make a suggestion, it would be to apply this mask no higher than your cheek bone area, or even slightly below it. In other words, give your eyes a wide berth! Also, do not sleep in the mask until you know your eyes do not sting after application. I would gently tissue it off before bed until you're certain everything is fine.

HTH's

BTW - you don't happen to wear contact lenses, do you? I do, and I'm wondering if this had anything to do with the cast-off of 2% H202 gases near my eyes. Meaning, is it possible that the gases are captured around or under my contacts in some way and this is why my eyes sting and water so much if 2% H202 products get near them? Just thought I'd throw this out there in case there is a connection or someone else has any ideas. My BIL is an Optometrist, so I'll ask him about this the next time I see him.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:41 pm      Reply with quote
brenpatsa wrote:
clearskindiva wrote:

I just wanted to add that the Additional Night Cream is also known as Additional Sweet Cream. It appears that the Additional Night Cream is the replacement name for the Additional Sweet Cream, as they are the exact same product. This is a tad confusing if you didn't know this, as some sites sell the Night Cream and others sell the Sweet Cream. In any event, these creams are one and the same and contain Wheat Germ Glycerides/Oil.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:09 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Jom, I just did it your way tonight. So far, it seems nice.
Scots, I wear contacts but I also always stop at my cheekbones because of an eye problem I had last year.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:29 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks to all for the replies.......

ScotsLass...I do wear contacts! I know it had something to do with the essential mask and "fumes"....it is still RED! I'm sure it'll be ok in couple of days...
ScotsLass
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:27 pm      Reply with quote
rubby wrote:
...unfortunately, the bumps on my neck (and face) are nasty cystic acne. I just examined my skin and realized that there are more brewing just under the surface of the skin. So, I can expect more breakouts in the next few days Crying or Very sad.

Hi rubby - I've been trying to catch up with all that's been going on here and am disturbed to read about your horrible cystic-acne outbreak (I totally feel for you!). Something has gone terribly wrong with your KH routine, and like Blues, I am seriously wondering if the problem might be the mineral oil in the products. The reason I say this is because I just went through a mini-episode of what you are experiencing now, and have spent the last few weeks analysing the KH products I was using.

So with much sadness I hate to report that I have just recovered from a major cystic outbreak as a result of using KH, too. In fact the blemish was so bad and so persistent that I can honestly say I've never experienced anything like it in my life before. In my case I had one mutant-size nodule and it was on my nose (actually, my nostril). Like others have reported recently, the blemish/nodule was hard to the touch and refused to be extracted. Over time the skin on top of it began to heal even though the hard lump below the skin continued to persist. It lasted so long and was so large and painful to the touch that I finally gave in and made an appt with my Dermatologist last week (who I am seeing this Wednesday). I guess the nasty buggar realised the gig was up, because after 3 1/2 painful weeks it finally disappeared completely last Friday. Of course I still have a nasty red mark, but at least the lump is gone.

In order to determine the cause and not exacerbate the problem further I stopped using all the KH products. In the end I was able to pinpoint that this cystic outbreak was triggered by the Additional Sweet/Night Cream I was sampling. The Additional Sweet contains Wheat Germ Glyceride, and as Clearskindiva just pointed out, this ingredient is highly comedogenic. Of course I now know that if you combine a comedogenic ingredient (like Wheat Germ Glyceride) with mineral oil, you may end up in double the trouble!

Mineral oil is barrier forming and acts as an occlusive, which means it will stay on top of the skin (like a filmy layer) and prevent things like water from escaping through the skins surface. This wouldn't be such a bad thing if it meant that the only thing being trapped within our skin by the mineral oil was water, therefore helping it to stay hydrated longer. However, mineral oil isn't selective that way and will trap not only water, but EVERYTHING else in a product that contains it! So it is baffling to discover that KH would contain mineral oil and comedogenic or pore clogging ingredients together, as this can only set the stage for problems down the road!

Then we have to consider H202 and what it adds to the mix. One of it's advantages is it's ability to kill acne causing bacteria. But here again this can be problematic when we combine it with mineral oil. The H202 not only kills bacteria that resides on top of the skin, it also targets bacteria BENEATH the skin's surface. This is the bacteria that hasn't actually created a physical blemish yet, but might (or might not) do so at a later time. In practice this sounds great as it means that the H202 kills the acne bacteria below the surface of your skin, thereby stopping a potential problem in it's tracks. Except for one thing, after the H202 kills the acne causing bacteria it then rapidly forces the dead material to the top of your skin so that it can be purged for good. Now how can it do this properly if the mineral oil acts as a barrier and essentially traps the offending bacteria BELOW the skin's surface? Isn't it possible that the mineral oil is creating a new problem with it's barrier forming properties, and this is why we experience various sized bumps or nodules that refuse to be extracted? Complicating matters is the fact that mineral oil is in virtually every single product in the KH line. So when are we giving our skin time to breathe naturally again if we're using these products exclusively, multiple times a day? In other words, when do dead skin cells of any kind have an opportunity to exit from beneath the skins surface if there is a product that is constantly trapping everything in?

Perhaps this is the reason why almost ALL of us have experienced odd breakouts that have followed a consistent pattern of nodule-like bumps that are always just below the surface of our skin when we first begin to use KH products. Any why some of us are experiencing serious cystic outbreaks later on, after 4-5 weeks of using the products.

Mineral oil can also cause allergic skin reactions in the hypersensitive, which gave me cause for concern while I was reading about DianaP's alarming skin reactions recently. Itchy inflamed skin isn't "normal" and should be taken seriously! It's the body's way of saying SOMETHING IS WRONG!!! Please do not minimize or discredit the messages your skin is trying to tell you. And do not try to persist in using something that is clearly causing distress to your skin because others say to you they experienced the same thing and, "got used to it". That's just nuts, IMO! Shock

Speaking of nuts - LOL - even though I had one heck of a nasty experience as a result of the Additional Sweet/Night Cream, and realize that there are consequences to using products with mineral oil, I have decided to re-introduce some of the KH products back into my routine since my skin was doing so well until this unfortunate set-back. One thing is for certain though, I am definitely taking a 2 day break every week from the KH products in order to let my skin breathe naturally. And I will not combine these products with anything potentially comedognetic again (here's to reading lots of labels!). If I experience another cystic acne episode (or anything close it to!) I will retire these products for good.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:59 pm      Reply with quote
Scotslass, I like to take a couple of days off per week and use something else. It seems when I do this my skin looks better.
ScotsLass
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:15 pm      Reply with quote
Cookie - I am so glad to hear you say that your skin looks even better after a 2 to 3 day break from KH each week! There is no doubt in my mind that this is the way I need to go with my new KH skincare routine, since I obviously benefit from the "less is more" approach with these products. If you don't mind me asking, what products do you use on your days off?

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:44 pm      Reply with quote
babymax24 wrote:
Thanks to all for the replies.......

ScotsLass...I do wear contacts! I know it had something to do with the essential mask and "fumes"....it is still RED! I'm sure it'll be ok in couple of days...

Hi babymax24 - It's amazing how powerful the 2% H202 can be for some of us. Just to be clear, are you saying that your eyes are still red since you first applied the Essential Mask? I hope you haven't used the mask again if this is the case.

I am also really interested to hear how others apply their own facial masks. I've included a link to a video that pretty much demonstrates how I typically apply my own masks (with the exception of the KH masks - with those I apply it under my cheek bones). So when I was suggesting that babymax24 apply the Essential Mask no higher than her cheek bones or remain below them, this means I would make sure that the product was at least an inch or more away from the entire eye area.
www.expertvillage.com/video/20031_acne-treat-facial-mask.htm

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:14 am      Reply with quote
ScotsLass, that is a pretty spooky story. Thanks for sharing. I was originally pretty eager to work up to the VK2, but as long as I continue to be pleased with my results from VK1, it seems to me there should be no real rush - particularly after reading of your experience. Shock

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:24 am      Reply with quote
Scotlass, I have so many products at home that I just seem to use whatever is somewhat just moisturizing. I lately have been using the 302 recovery boost and some of the 302 products. But I definitely see a difference in my skin when I back off of the KH for a couple, sometimes 3 days.
rubby
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:01 am      Reply with quote
ScotsLass wrote:
Like others have reported recently, the blemish/nodule was hard to the touch and refused to be extracted. Over time the skin on top of it began to heal even though the hard lump below the skin continued to persist.

Hi ScotsLass, good to hear from you (I was wondering where you've been hiding Smile )

I have several nodules you describe Confused. Nasty-looking and painful. As i said, for a couple of days now I've been only applying a prescription antibiotic acne cream to all the blemishes and that seems to be helping a bit.

I don't think that any of the KH creams I'm using contain the Wheat Germ Oil, so I don't think that's the culprit in my case. In any case, I've put KH to rest for now, and will go back only when things calm down completely.

To be honest, after examining everything I'm doing (topicals I'm using, my diet, etc.), I am more and more inclined to think my skin problems are due to some of my hormonal issues. I also think that I probably made a mistake by not exfoliating my skin for a good month or so (therefore contributing to the clogging of my pores).

Anyway, thank you guys for all your comments and advice. I'll keep you posted on my progress.

44, oily T-zone, acne prone (PCOS) ~ Baby Q & Tanda (blue light) ~ Karin Herzog (Oxy Face, Vita-A-Kombi 2, Vitamin H, Eye cream) ~ PSF (Cramberry Eye Gel) ~ Pearl/Silk powder primer and mist ~ L2K ~ MMU
Diana P
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:23 am      Reply with quote
ScotsLass, rubby, how long were you using the products before you starting having breakouts? I've been using the products for about a week and already had a big hard bump show up at the corner of my mouth a couple days ago. One isn't bad, but it's the first pimple I've had in months so leads me to believe KH is the cause. I extracted it I now have a big red sore which I am using oxygen face on a few times a day and want to see if it will heal faster than normal. I have the type of skin that leaves a red mark and months after a blemish has healed, so the thought of going through a cystic episode has me extremely nervous.
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:40 am      Reply with quote
Come to think of it, I had one of those things too, near my mouth. I never thought at the time it could have been KH. It was hard, unlike any other break-out...I don't break out anymore. I thought about seeing a derm, but then one morning, it was gone. That was that.
rubby
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:52 am      Reply with quote
Diana P, I had a bit of purging at the beginning, but this major breakout started at about 4-5 weeks of using KH line.
BTW, my skins scars easily and scars last forever. So, I know I'm stuck with this mess on my face for at least a month or so Confused (and this is only if the breakouts stop right now).

ScotsLass
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:55 am      Reply with quote
graceless_lady wrote:
ScotsLass, that is a pretty spooky story. Thanks for sharing. I was originally pretty eager to work up to the VK2, but as long as I continue to be pleased with my results from VK1, it seems to me there should be no real rush - particularly after reading of your experience. Shock

Hi graceless_lady - My experience using KH products has had it's moments, that's for sure! I have spoken to a number of people now (in real life) who use the KH line, personally and professionally, and many said they never bothered to move up to VK-2% because they were so happy with the results from the VK-1%. Unless you have oily skin or normally suffer from acneic issues, they all suggested I continue to use the VK-1% indefinitely. So that's what I intend to do as my skin just doesn't need such a strong oxygen cream every single day. I want to point out that my skin is sensitive and classified as *combination* (dry with an oily t-zone). Every esthetician that I've spoken to who has used KH for many years now (I've chatted with 4 professionals) said that if your skin is sensitive (and rosacea prone) or normal or dry or combination, then continue to use the VK-1% as your daily oxygen cream. Not one of them could cite any benefits of upgrading to the VK-2% for daily use if you have the above skin types.

Whenever I feel I want to use something with 2% H202 (ie/ my skin is hormonal or needing a boost), then I have the Facial Cream and the Essential Mask at my disposal. These two products used periodically as 'treatment masks' are really great, IMO.

Just my two cents, but if you are seeing results with your current KH routine (using the VK-1%), then my suggestion would be to stick with it! Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:02 am      Reply with quote
cookie wrote:
Scotlass, I have so many products at home that I just seem to use whatever is somewhat just moisturizing. I lately have been using the 302 recovery boost and some of the 302 products. But I definitely see a difference in my skin when I back off of the KH for a couple, sometimes 3 days.

Thanks, cookie! Smile I've had my eye on the 302 products for a while now and might just bite the bullet and order some for my KH-free days. I'm also going to re-introduce KH for 4 days, then go off them for 3 days to see what happens. I accidentally did this a while ago (while I was waiting for some KH products to arrive) and was really surprised at how nice my skin was looking. I didn't put two and two together like you did though! Wink

How long now have you been giving your skin a 2-3 day break from KH (or have you been doing this all along?).

Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:48 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |