Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Review: Karin Herzog skincare
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:28 pm      Reply with quote
brenpatsa wrote:
At the risk of looking really ignorant, I want to share my latest 'duh' moment. I was reading some of the links that Bethany provided (thanks, girlfriend!) and somewhere in there, I realized that benzoyl peroxide is a form of peroxide just like hydrogen peroxide. I never made the connection between the two. Of what relevance is that, you may be asking? Well, I don't know exactly except to say that I didn't realize that they were so chemically similar.

I'm glad you're enjoying them! Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:18 pm      Reply with quote
BluesHeart wrote:
jf,
I'd err on the side of caution and not put anything over it. Are you spot treating pimentation? From the way I understand it, what goes underneath the kombi will be pushed deeper into the dermis. It also slows down the delivery of the oxygen somewhat. I use H and the kombi oil before my kombis on some days. JoE told someone just because they don't feel the stinging or tingling, doesn't mean it's not working. I very rarely feel those things anymore with the exception of the Silhouette.And some people, like you, never felt anything. If you're in the States, why not give JoE a call and ask about the Kombi 3? You could also email her. If you do, please let us know.

I'm using the VK-3 for hyperpigmentation (melasma). I will give JoElla a call and pick her brain about this. I was actually thinking about going down to talk with her in person and see what products she recommends for me. I live about 1 hr away from her store/spa. But i was impatient and bought lots of goodies from her already. I'll report back on what she says about the VK-3.
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:24 pm      Reply with quote
jf wrote:
BluesHeart wrote:
jf,
I'd err on the side of caution and not put anything over it. Are you spot treating pimentation? From the way I understand it, what goes underneath the kombi will be pushed deeper into the dermis. It also slows down the delivery of the oxygen somewhat. I use H and the kombi oil before my kombis on some days. JoE told someone just because they don't feel the stinging or tingling, doesn't mean it's not working. I very rarely feel those things anymore with the exception of the Silhouette.And some people, like you, never felt anything. If you're in the States, why not give JoE a call and ask about the Kombi 3? You could also email her. If you do, please let us know.

I'm using the VK-3 for hyperpigmentation (melasma). I will give JoElla a call and pick her brain about this. I was actually thinking about going down to talk with her in person and see what products she recommends for me. I live about 1 hr away from her store/spa. But i was impatient and bought lots of goodies from her already. I'll report back on what she says about the VK-3.

Ohhhh. Jf, that would be great if you could see her for a facial. I'd love to do that but I'm VERY far away.

Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:02 pm      Reply with quote
The error only seems to happen when a spam message exists and has been quarantined (and has not yet been deleted - you get the error because the message DOES exist but you have no permissions on your account to view it). I know this through personal experience with the system and have not yet seen any other situation in which this error comes up. If I see it come up in any other situation then I will stand corrected. The spam filtering system is the best option that we have come up with to keep the forum as much spam free as we can. If we turn this off the forum will not be a nice place, trust me. The errors generally happen at the end of the thread since they are new messages that have just been posted. The issue I have right now is that I cannot clear them from super long threads because all posts have to load on the one page before I can get to the recent spam posts (e.g. 61 page Dermaroller thread). The server times out before all the messages load so this is something that we need to work on.

HTH
Mabsy

BluesHeart wrote:
bethany wrote:
brenpatsa wrote:
BluesHeart wrote:
Now, I took Mabsy's post about the phantom posts waaaayy different than you all. I fail to see how that is the same as what Diana and others are complaining about. Btw, bugs the hell out of me too. Maybe it's just me though seeing this differently.

Okay, Blues...you and I sure think alot alike! I had the very same feeling when I read Mabsy's post. Deleting spam creates that gosh-awful "blank" page/message to pop up??? And, even if that was the case, it is definitely something a programmer should be able to fix promptly. I don't understand why EDS is allowing it to continue...I always regard EDS as a higher grade forum and that glitch seems a bit amateur-ish, IMHO.

When Mabsy said they quarantine the spam, that means they make the post invisible until they can review them manually.

The reason that EDS reviews them all manually is so that they can then block them and avoid future from the same posters.

Honestly, I think it's a small price to pay for a free forum that also gives you a discount just for participating.

I just always click on the page BEFORE the last page, skin to the bottom for the new messages, and then go to the next page if I already read that post....which only costs me a few seconds and one extra click, but no irritation from seeing that blank screen. Very Happy

Nope. Not buying it. Why does it only happen at the last third of the page? Is that the only place spam shows up? Of course not. I've been here two years, almost and the only time I've seen something similar was when you got the page asking you to thank a poster. Additionally, this is different than the Pearl cream thread. I don't see the post count being different here as it was in the Pearl thread. Like I said, I'm digging my heels in on this one. Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:11 am      Reply with quote
Did you ladies see the email from JoE about the new KH products? I'm really anxious to try this and it looks like others are as well since she's got a waiting list. She also sold out of her first supply of BeautyLash.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:38 am      Reply with quote
BluesHeart wrote:
Sel wrote:
Bluesheart, I body brush daily. The reason why it's better to use an oil afterwards instead of a moisturiser is that it won't clog up the brush, something like that Embarassed I think.
I find the dry brushing more effective anyhow since I began using a body oil instead.

Avalange mentioned ages ago that she used a Logona body oil that I ended up purchasing and since then it's the one I always go back to. It comes with a pump which is far easier to use and smells amazing, but not too overpowering!
I had a quick look at the Karin Herzog one but I buy the Logona oil from a European site and it's so cheap compared to some other oils I've used at least.

Thank you Sel!! I appreciate it. It feels so good to brush I was hoping I could do it daily.

Okay Ladies - What are you using to dry brush? Are you using an exfoliating glove or the brush that I've read about in other posts?
Has anyone used sesame oil afterward. I've always liked the neutrogena product. Sorry for hijacking - but it was there!!!
Thanks -
Sis

Oh one more question - do you think the silhouette would be good for the hands? My nails could use some work.
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:43 am      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
BluesHeart wrote:
Sel wrote:
Bluesheart, I body brush daily. The reason why it's better to use an oil afterwards instead of a moisturiser is that it won't clog up the brush, something like that Embarassed I think.
I find the dry brushing more effective anyhow since I began using a body oil instead.

Avalange mentioned ages ago that she used a Logona body oil that I ended up purchasing and since then it's the one I always go back to. It comes with a pump which is far easier to use and smells amazing, but not too overpowering!
I had a quick look at the Karin Herzog one but I buy the Logona oil from a European site and it's so cheap compared to some other oils I've used at least.

Thank you Sel!! I appreciate it. It feels so good to brush I was hoping I could do it daily.

Okay Ladies - What are you using to dry brush? Are you using an exfoliating glove or the brush that I've read about in other posts?
Has anyone used sesame oil afterward. I've always liked the neutrogena product. Sorry for hijacking - but it was there!!!
Thanks -
Sis

Oh one more question - do you think the silhouette would be good for the hands? My nails could use some work.

Sis,
The brush I have was ordered for me from my esthetician. It cost 2.95 and that was her cost. At the moment, I'm only using the Tonus in some spots and my body butter. I'll probably just buy some Monoi oil to use. I love the dry brushing. I've wanted to do it forevern but until I had it done before a wrap I'd never been motivated enough to get a brush. LOVE IT. And here we are with the 16th post and that damned error message. Sooo irritating.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:43 am      Reply with quote
BluesHeart wrote:
sister sweets wrote:
BluesHeart wrote:
Sel wrote:

At the moment, I'm only using the Tonus in some spots and my body butter.

BluesHeart,

Can you please tell me why don’t you use Silhouette any more?

Thank you
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:47 am      Reply with quote
doba wrote:
BluesHeart wrote:
sister sweets wrote:
BluesHeart wrote:
Sel wrote:

At the moment, I'm only using the Tonus in some spots and my body butter.

BluesHeart,

Can you please tell me why don’t you use Silhouette any more?
Thank you

Doba,
I'm sorry. I was referring only to lotions/butters I use after body brushing. I still use the Silhouette. I use Silhouette and then Tonus. I apologize if that came across as confusing. I'm becoming quite low on the S and Tonus. Last Friday was five weeks of using and I may be able to stretch it to six weeks.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:23 am      Reply with quote
BluesHeart,

Thank you very much.
brenpatsa
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:55 am      Reply with quote
Mabsy wrote:
The error only seems to happen when a spam message exists and has been quarantined (and has not yet been deleted - you get the error because the message DOES exist but you have no permissions on your account to view it). I know this through personal experience with the system and have not yet seen any other situation in which this error comes up. If I see it come up in any other situation then I will stand corrected. The spam filtering system is the best option that we have come up with to keep the forum as much spam free as we can. If we turn this off the forum will not be a nice place, trust me. The errors generally happen at the end of the thread since they are new messages that have just been posted. The issue I have right now is that I cannot clear them from super long threads because all posts have to load on the one page before I can get to the recent spam posts (e.g. 61 page Dermaroller thread). The server times out before all the messages load so this is something that we need to work on.

HTH
Mabsy

Mabsy,

Okay, let me see if I am understanding this...if a page holds say 25 posts and the error message pops up on every page around post #16, does that mean that there are 9 quarantined, invisible posts that are filling space while waiting to be deleted? And you are having trouble even getting to them because the server times out before you can get to them?

If so, can super-long threads be divided into Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, etc? Would that prevent the server from timing out and help you address this frustrating problem better?

At the very least, can the "error" message at least be corrected to reflect something accurate? It is very disconcerting for a member unfamiliar with this problem to come across a message that says there are no posts in that topic, etc. It would be nice if the error message wasn't in error! Laughing

Thanks!
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:29 am      Reply with quote
That would be nice,Bren, something like GO BACK or Pardon Us, we have a glitch. LOL. Obviously, the forum user hasn't seen spam here, at least I hadn't until the infamous, haunted Pearl thead and yet we didn't get the annoying error message either. So whatever changes were made whenever they were made, arn't working up to snuff. Much like the topic notifications that have mysteriously disappeared and are not in my spam box, or the fact that I've changed my email address in my profile several times only to have it revert back to the original email.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:38 am      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:

Hi Sis -

Dry brushing is best done with a natural (not synthetic) bristle brush that is fairly stiff. You need the stiffness in order to "sweep" the lymph along its channels. It may seem to hard in the beginning but you just brush more gently until your skin becomes acclimated. It feels incredible and is amazingly invigorating!!

In case you are interested, here is the dry brushing system that I and many others use.

http://www.naturalhealthscience.com/vital_chi_skin_brushing_system.php

With its pattern of dry brushing, Scalawaggirl can actually feel the lymph moving/draining!!

And yes, I would definitely give the Silhouette a try on your nails! I totally believe that it is the oxygen itself in the Hand and Nail Cream that has made such a rapid improvement in my nails.
brenpatsa
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:54 am      Reply with quote
brenpatsa wrote:
Mabsy wrote:

HTH
Mabsy

Mabsy,

Okay, let me see if I am understanding this...if a page holds say 25 posts and the error message pops up on every page around post #16, does that mean that there are 9 quarantined, invisible posts that are filling space while waiting to be deleted? And you are having trouble even getting to them because the server times out before you can get to them?

If so, can super-long threads be divided into Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, etc? Would that prevent the server from timing out and help you address this frustrating problem better?

At the very least, can the "error" message at least be corrected to reflect something accurate? It is very disconcerting for a member unfamiliar with this problem to come across a message that says there are no posts in that topic, etc. It would be nice if the error message wasn't in error! Laughing

Thanks!

I had another thought! (scary, I know! Laughing)...If I understood the problem correctly (which remains to be seen), won't it just keep getting worse and worse? In other words, if you already can't get to the quarantined spam to delete it, those invisible spam posts are going to keep building up as more spam occurs so instead of us getting the error message at post #16, we'll start getting it at #15, then #14, and so on. Just another reason for maybe considering whether supersized threads should be broken into more manageable (from the mods' perspective)size.

Just thinking out loud...(and trying to push this page over to the next! Laughing Laughing )
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:09 am      Reply with quote
Do you guys do this 15 minutes everyday? Seems like a big commitment with everything else.
brenpatsa
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:15 am      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
Do you guys do this 15 minutes everyday? Seems like a big commitment with everything else.

Yes, I do it everyday (it wakes me up and gets me going more than my shower does) but it doesn't take 15 minutes, once you learn the routine. More like 5 minutes for me....

If I am super rushed in the am and have to skip it, I brush later in the day, even if I can't shower right after. Showering afterward is recommended but nothing horrible occurs if you can't.
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:22 am      Reply with quote
Sis,
I can't say I do it exactly as Bren posted with the link. My mornings are too hectic here so I brush at night before my shower. I can't even tell you how long I do it for. I don't find it time constricting at night and it feels good and my skin feels wonderful. I'm waaayyy to rebellious of nature to follow his directions or anyone else's for that matter, to the T. I will say it's doubtful that I do it for 15 minutes. Life has been a little stressful and it feels good but I'm not about to stress about it and how long and how many strokes. To do so would be counterproductive imho. If it helps, I apply my KH cleanser and brush while it's sitting on my face and then jump in the shower or bath.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:27 am      Reply with quote
BluesHeart wrote:
I really wish there was a way to pay for KH samples somewhere...i have a feeing that I won't stop my KH obsession until I have tried every product they make!

I agree, Bren. I have this huge, long list of things I want to try. The nail cream, the choco 2, the choco comfort cream, the foot cream and oil, the BODY scrub is really calling me. So if anyone has tried the body scrub, please let me know, and that doesn't include all the things I need to replace like the Silhouette and Tonus. And I even want to try the mineral make up. It's a sickness, I swear.

quote]

I was interested in the makeup too until I found the ingredients and it contains talc.

Ingredients: Talc, Kaolin, Brown Pigment Natural Dark Nr 5-063459, Mica, Titanium.

So that is one less product I want to try. The latest product I got is the hand and nail cream. I agree that is is more of a treatment, it's not really moisturizing. I've only been using it a few days so I can't say yet whether it is something I would buy again. It's sort of unlike the other KH products I have because I loved all of them and noticed a difference right away.
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:32 am      Reply with quote
jom wrote:
BluesHeart wrote:
I really wish there was a way to pay for KH samples somewhere...i have a feeing that I won't stop my KH obsession until I have tried every product they make!

I agree, Bren. I have this huge, long list of things I want to try. The nail cream, the choco 2, the choco comfort cream, the foot cream and oil, the BODY scrub is really calling me. So if anyone has tried the body scrub, please let me know, and that doesn't include all the things I need to replace like the Silhouette and Tonus. And I even want to try the mineral make up. It's a sickness, I swear.

quote]

I was interested in the makeup too until I found the ingredients and it contains talc.

Ingredients: Talc, Kaolin, Brown Pigment Natural Dark Nr 5-063459, Mica, Titanium.

So that is one less product I want to try. The latest product I got is the hand and nail cream. I agree that is is more of a treatment, it's not really moisturizing. I've only been using it a few days so I can't say yet whether it is something I would buy again. It's sort of unlike the other KH products I have because I loved all of them and noticed a difference right away.

I'm glad most of what you have is working for you! I didn't realize or pay attention that there is a hand and nail cream and a nail cream.
Ugh. One more thing. I wonder if they won't be changing the formulation for the make up. It seems like they'be been adding some things.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:39 am      Reply with quote
jom wrote:
The latest product I got is the hand and nail cream. I agree that is is more of a treatment, it's not really moisturizing. I've only been using it a few days so I can't say yet whether it is something I would buy again. It's sort of unlike the other KH products I have because I loved all of them and noticed a difference right away.

Jom- I definitely agree with you about the Hand and Nail Cream not giving immediate results like some of the other KH products. For me, my nails are where I have seen rapid improvements and those obviously take time to improve, from any treatment. (It took me 2 1/2 weeks to notice my nails improving). I can't say that I really have noticed any improvement in the rest of my hands. For that reason, I am thinking of conducting a little experiment to help me decide whether to repurchase the Hand/Nail cream or not. I may try applying Silhouette on one hand's nails and the Hand/Nail cream on the other. If there is no difference over time, then I definitely don't think I need a separate product in the future.
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:44 am      Reply with quote
BluesHeart wrote:
jom wrote:
BluesHeart wrote:

quote]

I'm glad most of what you have is working for you! I didn't realize or pay attention that there is a hand and nail cream and a nail cream.
Ugh. One more thing. I wonder if they won't be changing the formulation for the make up. It seems like they'be been adding some things.

I was wondering if they would be changing the formula for the makeup too. Using talc is so antiquated.
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:47 am      Reply with quote
brenpatsa wrote:
jom wrote:
The latest product I got is the hand and nail cream. I agree that is is more of a treatment, it's not really moisturizing. I've only been using it a few days so I can't say yet whether it is something I would buy again. It's sort of unlike the other KH products I have because I loved all of them and noticed a difference right away.

Jom- I definitely agree with you about the Hand and Nail Cream not giving immediate results like some of the other KH products. For me, my nails are where I have seen rapid improvements and those obviously take time to improve, from any treatment. (It took me 2 1/2 weeks to notice my nails improving). I can't say that I really have noticed any improvement in the rest of my hands. For that reason, I am thinking of conducting a little experiment to help me decide whether to repurchase the Hand/Nail cream or not. I may try applying Silhouette on one hand's nails and the Hand/Nail cream on the other. If there is no difference over time, then I definitely don't think I need a separate product in the future.

Great! Please post the results of your "experiment" I'm curious about the results!
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:56 am      Reply with quote
Have I completely lost my mind? Wasn't there at one time a product called Oongles, that was for nail as well as the hand cream? I'm looking and looking and I see nothing.

Since you're talking about using the Silhouette for nails, do you think the additional percent of Oxy makes that much of a difference between the 3 and the 4?

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:49 pm      Reply with quote
Bought the 2% FC and the mild scrub. The mild scrub is very nice, felt a bit more abrasive (not in a bad way) than Epidermx 2. I'll use it up, but I think with trying to use the Clarisonic it might be too much for my skin.

As for the face cream, I'm just going to toss this one. It stung, felt yucky, seemed to make my face red, and products layered after it not spread as well. I bought it for clogged pores, but I actually think it make my pores MORE clogged. Completely underwhelmed by this product to say the least. Just my $.02.

46, curly dk blonde hair, fair, blue eyes, very oily T-zone. HGs: Tazorac .05% gel; Avene/Bioderma s/s (very high spf AND ppd); Cellbone vit Cie 20%; Cellbone Hyperpeptides; IFP 5% bha/10% aha; Obagi Clear; 'curly girl' method (no poo, just co wash) for my 3b curls.
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:20 pm      Reply with quote
tsjmom wrote:
Bought the 2% FC and the mild scrub. The mild scrub is very nice, felt a bit more abrasive (not in a bad way) than Epidermx 2. I'll use it up, but I think with trying to use the Clarisonic it might be too much for my skin.

As for the face cream, I'm just going to toss this one. It stung, felt yucky, seemed to make my face red, and products layered after it not spread as well. I bought it for clogged pores, but I actually think it make my pores MORE clogged. Completely underwhelmed by this product to say the least. Just my $.02.

I'm so sorry it didn't work for you, tsj. I hope you find something that works for you!

Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:51 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |