Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Review: Karin Herzog skincare
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:29 pm      Reply with quote
Mariav wrote:
sister sweets wrote:
Mariav wrote:
I am trying to choose the three most vital things (or four) for my foray into KH - so I'm thinking the Professional Cleansing Cream the VK1, and one or two other things - an oil? the K cream? So my question is - what is the biggest differnce between the Apricot Oil and the regular oil? Do they do different things?

I'm holding off on the eye cream b/c I may just be in love with PSF's new one.

Thank you so much! Very Happy

Maria

Hi Maria - I love (really!) the professional cleansing cream - I have both the regular formula and the chocolate and the regular to me is superior.
I use the VK2 for regular use. I also use Oxygen as a base for a facial - along with the Essential Masque.

I love the eye cream from Karin Herzog the most Of any I've tried - for me it was better than PSF. PSF iss a good reliable eye product however.

The oils and Vit K I don't think would do much for me. What is your skin type - this might help us help you to make a decision.

BTW: I have combo-oily skin.

Oh, thanks sooo much for the reply. It's a tad overwhelming! Holy moly! Laughing

I am a dry gal - well - normal to dry actually, but on the drier side. Are the VK 1 and 2 like your daily moisturizers or do you use a moisturizer over them? I will assume I'll still use my SkinMedica C serum first, then the VK - I'm going to start with the VK1 - unless I think my skin can handle the VK2.

I am def. getting the Professional Cleansing Cream. That I know.

So now I'm looking for the add ons - I figured I'd get an oil b/c my skin does tend to be dry but if they're not too too special, then maybe not.

I really do love PSF's newly formulated eyecream, so I'll hold off on ordering that for now - maybe I'll just try a sample if they're available.

Again, thanks so much for your advice.

Maria Laughing

Hi Mariav, I'm a normal to dry gal too. I use the professional cleanser and a few times a week in the shower I use the mild scrub. For my day KH routine I use the Vitamin H cream then the Vit A Kombi oil (which is also great on the lips overnight) then the VK 1. I love all of the products, it's the perfect combination for my skin. I think if you tend to be dry you will need something under the VK 1. If you were to choose only one, the Vit. H or the VK oil, I think you should go with the Vit. H. I also find with this routine that I do not have to use an eye cream, I just use all of the products under my eyes and it works wonderfully.
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:58 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Maria,
Another voice to add to your confusion. Very Happy I'm normal/dry and I ordered the Vita Kombi oil right away because I'm dry and because it was winter. I'm very glad that I did. I love the Vitamin H cream but unlike Jom I didn't find it that moisturizing at first. It took my skin awhile to normalize and I really did need the oil. My recommendation would to be to get the VK oil, and Kombi 1. It takes your skin anywhere from four to eight weeks to become accustomed to the oxygen so you may need the oil at first. Being that it's summer, you might be ok without it. Like Jom said, they're both great products. We've turned her into a real KH spokeswoman, I love it!

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:02 pm      Reply with quote
Maria = I think you've gotten some nice advice from those who know. I think you will like this line. As I've said even with oily skin the professional cleansing cream is definitely a staple in my skin care routine. I don't need additional oil but with Fall/Winter approaching (well unless you are in Australia) you will appreciate the Vitamin H or oil. I even thought of these for winter but realized it was overkill for my already oiled up skin!

Good luck on your KH journey - a very nice product line - we all sure love it and hope you will as well.

Sis.
Mariav
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:12 pm      Reply with quote
BluesHeart wrote:
Hi Maria,
Another voice to add to your confusion. Very Happy I'm normal/dry and I ordered the Vita Kombi oil right away because I'm dry and because it was winter. I'm very glad that I did. I love the Vitamin H cream but unlike Jom I didn't find it that moisturizing at first. It took my skin awhile to normalize and I really did need the oil. My recommendation would to be to get the VK oil, and Kombi 1. It takes your skin anywhere from four to eight weeks to become accustomed to the oxygen so you may need the oil at first. Being that it's summer, you might be ok without it. Like Jom said, they're both great products. We've turned her into a real KH spokeswoman, I love it!

You guys are such enablers! Laughing Blues - can you tell me the difference between the Apricot Oil and the VK Oil? Does one do something different than the other? I'll take your advice and start with the Kombi 1 and see how I do with that.

I'm really looking forward to a KH journey - as I said - I really, truly stuck with the NIA 24 line for a solid three months - but knew I would want to move on. My opinion is that the star in the line is the skin strengthing complex - the rest - eh? I don't NEED to have it.

Thanks so much to all of you again for your advice.

xoMaria Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:56 am      Reply with quote
Mariav wrote:
BluesHeart wrote:
Hi Maria,

You guys are such enablers! Laughing Blues - can you tell me the difference between the Apricot Oil and the VK Oil? Does one do something different than the other? I'll take your advice and start with the Kombi 1 and see how I do with that.

I'm really looking forward to a KH journey - as I said - I really, truly stuck with the NIA 24 line for a solid three months - but knew I would want to move on. My opinion is that the star in the line is the skin strengthing complex - the rest - eh? I don't NEED to have it.

Thanks so much to all of you again for your advice.

xoMaria Laughing

Maria,
The apricot oil is just that plain, apricot. The Vita Kombi oil contains additional vitamins A, C, and E. I agree with Sis, the cleansers are wonderful. I have both and do think the pro cleanser seems to clean deeper. I also have the Choco and love the radiance I get from it but oilier girls may not appreciate the wheat germ oil it has. If I had to choose one, it would be the Pro cleanser. Good luck and let us know how you do.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:32 am      Reply with quote
I've been using KH for abut 6 weeks now and I do find it has really helped with clogged pores especially on my nose. I haven't had any issue with breakouts or oiliness like I normally do with new products. But I have been having one issue that is making me hesitate on continuing with KH. I had minor pigmentation on face (wich I had hoped KH would remove) but it has actually at least doubled in darkness and has appeared in places I never had it before Sad I think this is partly my fault because I normally stay out of the sun, therefore don't wear sunscreen but I did spend a couple days in the sun and it all appeared then. I had hoped it would fade as quickly as it appreared but no such luck. So about 2 weeks ago, after asking advice here, I decided to try the NIA24 sunscreen and I have also been taking 2000 mg of MSM daily (I think I need to increase this). I have also been using the Oxygen 3% as a sleep in mask on the areas of pigmentation. I have seen some very, very minor improvement but I'm going to keep with this routine for abit longer to give it a chance, because at this point I really don't know what else to try. I'm wondering though, do you think there is the possibility that the KH has brought out the pigmentation and will slowly work away at it? I have stayed away from the sun the last few years but before that I loved being in the sun and never wore sunscreen. I have heard that pigmentation can surface in later years and am thinking KH just speeded up the process. Anyone else having a problem with an increase in pigmentation?
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:49 am      Reply with quote
Diana P wrote:
I've been using KH for abut 6 weeks now and I do find it has really helped with clogged pores especially on my nose. I haven't had any issue with breakouts or oiliness like I normally do with new products. But I have been having one issue that is making me hesitate on continuing with KH. I had minor pigmentation on face (wich I had hoped KH would remove) but it has actually at least doubled in darkness and has appeared in places I never had it before Sad I think this is partly my fault because I normally stay out of the sun, therefore don't wear sunscreen but I did spend a couple days in the sun and it all appeared then. I had hoped it would fade as quickly as it appreared but no such luck. So about 2 weeks ago, after asking advice here, I decided to try the NIA24 sunscreen and I have also been taking 2000 mg of MSM daily (I think I need to increase this). I have also been using the Oxygen 3% as a sleep in mask on the areas of pigmentation. I have seen some very, very minor improvement but I'm going to keep with this routine for abit longer to give it a chance, because at this point I really don't know what else to try. I'm wondering though, do you think there is the possibility that the KH has brought out the pigmentation and will slowly work away at it? I have stayed away from the sun the last few years but before that I loved being in the sun and never wore sunscreen. I have heard that pigmentation can surface in later years and am thinking KH just speeded up the process. Anyone else having a problem with an increase in pigmentation?

Hi Diana,
I don't have much pigmentation issues. I had two pin sized dots that were on my left cheekbone and a spot above my lip. They very quickly faded when I began using KH. Then, about eight to ten weeks into my current regimen, I woke up one day and there they were again. I continued with my routine and they disappeared again and have not returned. I'm not sure the whys of what happened but I do believe that Marina, who has some major issues with melasma had something very similar happen. I think she's still on vacation so maybe when she returns she can address that issue as well. I doubt that the KH caused the pigmentation to appear. I'm wondering in your case if it isn't more hormonal issues, arn't you the one who recently quit breastfeeding? or it's just past sun damage coming to the surface, or both. The fact is, you loved being in the sun and didn't use protection, I tend to think that's more your issue than anything. At the UK site, they recommend the oil and kombi 2 for hyperpigmentation. However, why that is, I've no idea. I don't believe the NIA is a quick fix and it's something that needs time to work. I want to see what other people have experienced though so hopefully people will respond.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:23 pm      Reply with quote
Uh oh....I have melasma too and for the first time it seems to be a little lighter this summer (have it on both cheeks). I don't know if it's a combo of the NIA24 and SkinMedica vitamin C - but it does seem to be "tolerable".

I certainly don't want to do any improvement and wonder if I should now wait until Marina checks in....

Melasma is a pain in the butt to deal with - I hope that the KH wouldn't cause it to worsen.

Maria

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:42 pm      Reply with quote
BluesHeart wrote:
I'm wondering in your case if it isn't more hormonal issues, arn't you the one who recently quit breastfeeding? or it's just past sun damage coming to the surface, or both.

Yes, I quit breastfeeding about 2 weeks before I started KH. And I breastfed for about 20 months so you are right, it could be hormonal. But I did breastfeed years ago with no issues. I am leaning towards the past sun damage and am thinking the oxygen just brought it to the surface sooner than it would have regularily. Could be a good thing because now I know the areas to work on. Just trying to look at the bright side Confused
Diana P
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:53 pm      Reply with quote
Mariav wrote:
Uh oh....I have melasma too and for the first time it seems to be a little lighter this summer (have it on both cheeks). I don't know if it's a combo of the NIA24 and SkinMedica vitamin C - but it does seem to be "tolerable".

I certainly don't want to do any improvement and wonder if I should now wait until Marina checks in....

Melasma is a pain in the butt to deal with - I hope that the KH wouldn't cause it to worsen.

Maria

Don't stop using it because of what I've experienced. In fact I'm not even going to quit using it. Laughing I'm having such good results elsewhere that I'm willing to keep with it hoping that this is just temporary. I really think the 2 days I was in the sun (wearing oxy face but NOT wearing sunscreen) brought past sun damage to the surface. One thing I forgot to mention is that the time I was in the sun once I started to get hot and sweat a bit, my face had a tingling, burning sensation. This happened both days I was in the sun and it was within the next few days the pigmentation appeared. I have stayed totally out of the sun since and haven't had that burning sensation since.
graceless_lady
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:00 pm      Reply with quote
Hyperpigmentation is definitely one of my major issues. The area above my lip has been troublesome for about six years and I have had it under control for the last four. I can categorically report that KH has definitely not made it worse - that said, I am vigilant about applying sunscreen there and ensuring that this specific area is never never never exposed to the sun.

BUT ... this summer I have had two sunspots appear on my cheek for the first time ever. It is on the side of my face that would be exposed to the sun when I drive, so perhaps it was inevitable. Or maybe it's hormonal. I am not denying that it could have been caused by some exposure to the sun - but I am also now wondering if, like Diana P, it has in some way been exacerbated by the use of KH.

In trying to combat the sunspots on my cheek, I have had to add to my regime with MaMa Lotion in the evening (it is working). I am still using KH everywhere else on my face, even the dreaded chin area - where I've started experimenting with a tiny bit of Silhouette. It's getting me down a little, because I chose KH primarily as I wanted to simplify my skin care, but I find myself having to use several products on different areas of my face to address the same old issues that just aren't going away.

I guess it's called 'getting older'. Sad

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:06 pm      Reply with quote
graceless_lady wrote:
In trying to combat the sunspots on my cheek, I have had to add to my regime with MaMa Lotion in the evening (it is working).

Are you using the Mama Lotion on top of KH or instead of KH on the pigmentation? I have a sample of the Mama Lotion but was afraid it would react to the KH.
jf
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:49 pm      Reply with quote
Here's my 2 cents about melasma and KH: I have been using most of my KH products for about 1 month now, the Vit-H and VK-3 about 1.5 months. I haven't noticed my melasma getting worse, however I have not noticed it getting better either. The VK-3 is supposed to be for "spots", but I haven't seen any results from it. Maybe its good with superficial acne spots. I'm not sure because I don't have this issue. I've also been using the VK oil and VK-2 together. This combination gives a nice glow and works well under my makeup, however I have not noticed any change in my hyperpigementation either. (I've been taking mega doses of MSM and Vit-C for about 3 months also.) Melasma is very very stubborn to treat according to my experience and research. There are skin care lines out there that target pigmentation/melasma. In my experience, I just don't think KH is one of those lines.
graceless_lady
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:02 pm      Reply with quote
Diana P wrote:
graceless_lady wrote:
In trying to combat the sunspots on my cheek, I have had to add to my regime with MaMa Lotion in the evening (it is working).

Are you using the Mama Lotion on top of KH or instead of KH on the pigmentation? I have a sample of the Mama Lotion but was afraid it would react to the KH.

Hi Diana P. I'm using the Mama Lotion on its own without the KH - just on the cheek where the sunspots are. I'm only using it a few nights a week. The rest of the time, I'm carrying on with KH as usual (I'm onto VK2 + VH everywhere on my face now except for my chin).

I would agree with jf - it is not a line for melasma (which is what I have on my upper lip area - though my cheek appears to have fallen victim of good ol' fashioned sunspots; not nice, but nowhere near as horrible as the melasma).

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:34 pm      Reply with quote
Hey ladies,
Tell me, what is the difference between sun spots and melasma?

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:57 pm      Reply with quote
BluesHeart wrote:
Hey ladies,
Tell me, what is the difference between sun spots and melasma?

Good question, Blues. Having now appeared to have suffered from both, here is my (very personal) description.

Melasma appeared almost like a mask above my upper lip after the birth of my second child. It was a solid, almost symmetrical, discolouration. It's kind of difficult to describe the colour - almost a greyish brown. The sun was its worst enemy. I am forever grateful that I was able to eradicate it with hydroquinone as it was hands-down the worst skincare issue I ever had to deal with.

The two sunspots on my cheek look like the classic "liver spots" I'd always see on older ladies (especially their hands) when I was a little girl. They are round, brownish, spots - mine are not very big, but boy do I see them!

Although I am vigilant about sunscreen on my melasma-prone area, I had not been quite so careful elsewhere and I am sure that is why I am now seeing the spots on my cheek. I can't say if KH made it worse, but I can say that it didn't help. I persevered with it for about four weeks before I took extra measures with the Mama Lotion, and after only 4 applications they are starting to fade.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:00 pm      Reply with quote
My feeling is that melasma appears when something hormonal or something internal goes whacky which causes the discoloration - something is going on in those of us that get it - like our hormones can't handle what's going on and what results is the melasma - I never had it when I was pregnant, was never on birth control (which can also be a big factor in those who get melasma) but when I started peri-menopause - THAT's when my melasma reared it's ugly head and it is a B*** to deal with.

Sun damage is sun damage - you spent too much time in the sun or whatever and years later you develop sun spots - they definitely don't look the same as melasma.

Melasma sort of envelopes your entire face - from upper lip to forehead to cheeks - I bet no one with melasma has it only on one cheek - it's symetrical which is why they call it a mask. However, some do only get it on the upper lip -some do only get it on their cheeks - and some do get the whole package...

There is a website (though skincarerx.com has an excellent forum for melasma sufferers as well) called melacor.net where a gal named Nancy (lovely person) is trying to get to the root of what the heck is going on in those of us that get melasma (she is working with a well-known doctor and they are doing trials to get to the bottom of it to find the problem and then come up with a way to fix it and determine why some of us get it and others not? I also think that no matter how much diligence you practice with the sun, if you're gonna get melasma, you're gonna get it regardless - because it's happening from the inside. Yes, the sun can surely exaserbate it - especially if you're on Retin A or hydroquinone - but it's def. an internal inbalance that's causing it.

Anyway....that's my long winded take!

Maria Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:33 pm      Reply with quote
Interesting - when I use Choco I wake up with what appears to look like sun damage, ie pale sun spots. I was wondering if KH revealed damage you did not know was there?! Is it best to continue or discontinue?
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:28 am      Reply with quote
Juliemarie wrote:
Interesting - when I use Choco I wake up with what appears to look like sun damage, ie pale sun spots. I was wondering if KH revealed damage you did not know was there?! Is it best to continue or discontinue?

What are pale sun spots? Are you referring to the Choco 2?

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:00 pm      Reply with quote
Yes, but it is actually choco 1.15.
Well it looks like a get a few pale freckles and small flat red spots. They disappear after a couple of days.
brenpatsa
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:10 pm      Reply with quote
Juliemarie wrote:
Well it looks like a get a few pale freckles and small flat red spots. They disappear after a couple of days.

Mmm..interesting. Why don't you email JoElla and ask her? It would be great to know whether our current theory about skin damage being brought to the surface is a valid one.

I had one of those gosh-awful skin tests like you see in the Coppertone commercials..the one where you sit in a booth or under the hood of a special UV machine and it shows you all the damage under the surface. Lordie, I was horrified that there was someone on the other side of the machine looking at the same thing that I was seeing! Shock Shock In some ways, I love the idea of bringing that stuff up to get rid of it but on the other hand, maybe I want it to stay right where it is! Laughing Laughing
jf
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:53 pm      Reply with quote
brenpatsa wrote:
Juliemarie wrote:

Mmm..interesting. Why don't you email JoElla and ask her? It would be great to know whether our current theory about skin damage being brought to the surface is a valid one.

I had one of those gosh-awful skin tests like you see in the Coppertone commercials..the one where you sit in a booth or under the hood of a special UV machine and it shows you all the damage under the surface. Lordie, I was horrified that there was someone on the other side of the machine looking at the same thing that I was seeing! Shock Shock In some ways, I love the idea of bringing that stuff up to get rid of it but on the other hand, maybe I want it to stay right where it is! Laughing Laughing

yea part of me doesn't even want to know what damage lies beneath. i wonder if anyone ever sits under one of those UV machines and their skin shows no sun damage...?
blesstd
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:52 pm      Reply with quote
Prior to KH I was using a few products from the PSF line. I'm guessing it was probably the Vit C serum that began lightening my sun spots.

Since being on KH, those spots have now slightly darkened. I was using KH mainly in the evening but have now started using it in the AM as well (starting out slowly, every other day). I am hoping using the KH (Vit A Apricot & Vit H) twice a day will improve the clogged pores (my main concern) and eventually lighten the spots. If not, I will consider adding a Vit C back into my routine; will probably not use the PSF Vit C because the color turned color after about 2-3 months.
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:21 am      Reply with quote
Diana P wrote:

I don't really think it's possible to "stay out of the sun" and therefore not have to use sunscreen. Ideally, you are supposed to use sunscreen every day, even on cloudy days. You're exposed to the sun even when you're indoors near a window. I think your pigmentation issues have more to do with past sun exposure than the KH. It is possible that like AHAs the oxygen makes your skin more reactive to the sun and especially without using sunscreen that would make hidden pigmentation appear on your skin. I had my pigmentation issues under control before I started using KH and have not seen a return of pigmentation since I started using KH. I only use KH in the morning except the Vit H and Kombi oil which I use under my eyes and the oil on my lips at night. I do use the Essential mask at night about once a week and sometimes leave it on overnight and wake up with glowing skin that lasts all day. I got my hyperpigmentation issues under control by using a Vitamin C serum in the morning under my KH (this also acts as an additional sunscreen so that even if you didn't use any other sunscreen you would have the protection from the Vit. C) and I use a moisturizing AHA product with glycolic and salicyic acid in it at night. I know this goes against the attempts of many of you who started using KH as a way to stop using actives, but it works for me. I also use sunscreen every day. Two facialists within the last six months have told me that my skin looks so good it looks like I've never gone out in the sun, but I have had my hyperpigmentation issues that seem to be under control now.
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:22 am      Reply with quote
oops! Razz
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:07 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |