Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)
Review: Karin Herzog skincare
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:48 pm      Reply with quote
I would try the VK 3 for your skin.... I'm ordering it for my son who seems to be in your boat.
Start with VK2 and then switch up.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:12 pm      Reply with quote
I'm pretty sure, although I may be wrong, that the VK-3 should not be used on large areas of skin, just as a spot treatment on problem areas - blemishes, etc.

It definitely is great for helping to clear up blemishes, though!
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:21 pm      Reply with quote
Yes - I think you're right... I was going to use it on my son's nose. I know Scalawaggirl way back when had a facial and they used it on her - but that was a one=time thing and she has oily skin.

It does say for aging and oily skin. I was going to use it one night a week on oily areas.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:28 am      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
Yes - I think you're right... I was going to use it on my son's nose. I know Scalawaggirl way back when had a facial and they used it on her - but that was a one=time thing and she has oily skin.

It does say for aging and oily skin. I was going to use it one night a week on oily areas.

Maybe try a small-ish area at first, just to be on the safe side?

The great thing for me, as my skin tends to be pretty dry, is that it doesn't actually dry my skin out, even though it helps to clear up blemishes. So with any luck, it might help to regulate your problem areas without causing flakiness. You'll probably feel it tingle as it works - it seems to be quite strong.
calycaly
5% products discount

Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:08 pm      Reply with quote
I'am very instersting of those items,but I just want to know,I'm 26 years old,and oil skin,coule I used VK-3 now?
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:41 pm      Reply with quote
No - I would not suggest going directly to use of VK3. I'd start with VK2 and get samples of VK3 and use them on specific target areas - oily/acneic.
You may want to discuss with a KH representative - your specific skin care needs and get advice.

Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:52 pm      Reply with quote
I cannot get past the fact that the Prof Cleansing Cream has Petroleum.. Can someone shed some light on this for me? How can this be okay to use on the face?
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:40 pm      Reply with quote
Nik - I've used it for a year and I am an oily=faced girl. I use it at night to remove makeup. I don't know the level/amount of petroleum - you may want to email joEllen at her website - she sells Karin Herzog and loves this product herself. karinherzog-jmilan.com I think is the site. She will help you a lot and will respond gladly.
All I can tell you is I love the product. Not the chocolate one.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:14 am      Reply with quote
Hi, all you KH fans out there, what are sunscreen? Is there any need to apply sunscreen after all the KH product? Does KH have a sun protection product to go with it?
Thanks.
leeleedeedee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:26 am      Reply with quote
Hello elee123....Karen Herzog has two sun protection creams. Additional Day Cream is a very light sunscreen at SPF 2 which is to be worn, I would say, just around the house to protect from very slight UV rays. The other is Day Protection Cream with a SPF 10 for outdoors.

You can wear these everyday or just when you are outdoors. It would be your choice.

Personally, I only wear sunscreen when I'm outdoors, under the sun, for a certain period of time. I have a strong dislike of sunscreen. JMO
elee123
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:36 am      Reply with quote
Geez...after reading all the reviews. I am going to get the Vit-Apricot, the VK3 for my brown spots and acne, mask and eye cream. I will use them and write my result after a month. I have so much product that I never finish up and so eager to try new ones. Each time hoping for a miracle. KH just sounds so convincing!
flyflyonly
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:06 am      Reply with quote
Although I just tried two product of this line, the mask and the chocolate cream, I felt that Karin Herzog is really a good brand.
Of course, I do not like chocolate cream, because I could not find any effect from using this cream, but I really like the mask, which changed my face color into very bright, so amazing!
Ang3LiCD3viLZ
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:53 pm      Reply with quote
Hello everyone,
I've finished off the KH sample for Oxygen Face Cream and AHA Fruit Acid Cream 2 months back. During the period of application, I find my skin clear but dry near the jaw area.

Probably I need to add in other moisturizer. Howoever, I still love my exuviance evening restorative cream.

What is a good combi to use with oxygen face cream?
leeleedeedee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:19 am      Reply with quote
Hello Ang3LiCD3viLZ.....my skin has always been on the dry side. I use the KH Chocolate Moisturizer over Choco2 and I find that to be very effective. You can still use the Exuviance cream if you want to. It shouldn't interfere with any KH routine.

Although I do use the Oxygen Face Cream I don't use it all over because I do find that to be quite drying for myself. Instead I use it as a spot treatment for any congested or irritated areas of my face. Quite less drying that way.
Ang3LiCD3viLZ
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:56 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Leeleedeedee,

Thank you for sharing, noted your advise. Will try out the oxygen face cream for spot treatment instead.

Having combi skin cost me more time & money to apply facial product..... Crying or Very sad coz my beautician told me that I need to apply hydrating / moisurizing cream for my jaw area and oil control lotion to my T-zone.....
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:42 pm      Reply with quote
I love the Additional Sweet - for hydrating after KH as needed. Highly recommend. Great for oily skin too.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:49 pm      Reply with quote
Hi sistersweet,

Thanks for sharing, will at that into my test list Wink . Hopefully this can really help me to curb my oily & enlarged pores skin....
Katsey
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:46 pm      Reply with quote
I can't believe I read the whole thing! I went through from page one to page 99. I started buying products by page 30 and by page 80 had purchase quite a few more.

I have been using Oxygen Face Cream and the Eye Cream (my page 30 purchases) for the last week. So far I have noticed a bit of a difference in my skin's tone so much so that I have gone out with a light layer of MAC MSF in Natural and not any liquid foundation which is a daily staple for me. I also love the eye cream because it doesn't irritate me at all. I use my MAC SH190 brush to apply the OFC and I just bought Mark foundation (for the VK1) and concealer brushes (for eye cream) to apply the products.

I am currently using this regime and once my products are done I will start incorporating a new regime so that my skin doesn't get overwhelmed with the newer products. Here is what I've bought and what I intend to buy:
Bought and waiting:
VK1
Vit-A-Kombi Oil
Essential Mask
Professional Cleansing Cream

Intending to purchase:
Mild Scrub
VK 3

I'm 28 with oily t-zone, dry and red cheeks and I get occasional bumps here and there. I'll update my findings after a few weeks to see what works and what doesn't.
Leigh
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:25 am      Reply with quote
Holy cow this is a long thread!
I use Tazorac at night which, of course, is a derivative of vitamin A. Does this mean that I should get the 2% Oxygen cream instead of the Vita-Kombi 2, or should I go ahead with the vita kombi 2? Thanks all!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:42 pm      Reply with quote
The 2 per cent Oxygen Cream should be used by individuals who have excessively oily and problematic skin as it is mildly anti bacterial.

I hope this helps you and answers you question.
beautyrose
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:20 am      Reply with quote
The mask it does't work to me!
beautyrose
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:22 am      Reply with quote
Karin Herzog Vit-A-Kombi Oil (14ml / 0.43oz)
This dual action oil contains our Vita A Kombi formula and Vitamins A & E. This unique light and advanced oil contains concentrated vitamins and minerals is wonderfully beneficial vitamin prescription for the

I will try this one next time! Laughing
Leigh
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:12 pm      Reply with quote
I'm excited to report that I received the cleansing cream and vita kombi 2 today and will use for the first time tonight! At night I usually use tazorac, yet tonight I will only use the vita kombi to see how I react. Does anyone use a retinoid in conjunction with a vita kombi, or other KH cream? I hope to incorporate the taz with the KH. Also, does anyone use their vita kombi and/or H cream under the eyes?

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:37 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Leigh - I love VK2. You can alternate the retin A/VK2. I used KH eye cream and really liked it (my favorite of all time). I never tried the VK2 underneath the eye area though.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:44 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Sis! Yes, I've read of great results with the eye cream, but has anyone with undereye hollowness, not bags, had success with plumping up the area? I'm hoping KH can help with that! Perhaps the H would do the trick.

Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:04 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |