Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Review: Karin Herzog skincare
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
cookie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:45 pm      Reply with quote
Riley that is smart, because when I tried the vitamin C serum from the spa it really burned when I put the Kombi over it. Each day my skin seems to be better acclimated to the Kombi and I don't have the burning or watery eyes.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:45 pm      Reply with quote
Can't pick your relatives - that's why you have us-n's!

Too bad I can't come over and have a wine and some laughs over this. Laughing
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:48 pm      Reply with quote
cookie wrote:
Riley that is smart, because when I tried the vitamin C serum from the spa it really burned when I put the Kombi over it. Each day my skin seems to be better acclimated to the Kombi and I don't have the burning or watery eyes.

Cookie, which C did you use that burned? Are you still seeing some progress? I've got a friend working in San Francisco. Do I need to have her pick anything up for me?

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:23 pm      Reply with quote
Hey Blues it was the Obagi Professional 10%, but I really liked it. I am really interested in this no acid approach. My cheeks seem to get really red when they become irritated and the glycolics and C serums seem to do that sometimes.

After talking to the ladies about the 302 rebuilding the skin and how the acids and harsh products along with the sun can damage the skin, it really made some sense to me. One of the ladies was telling me about how her older clients who have used nothing but ponds have beautiful complexions. My grandmother was like that. But I still think that my grandmother could have eliminated some of her brown spots and reddish raw skin if she had used better products. She was just too cheap. LOL
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:48 pm      Reply with quote
Here's hoping KH is an advanced form of Pond's. Laughing
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:50 pm      Reply with quote
Cookie - Is that why you're going for the C Boost? Are you going to try the 302 drops also?
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:09 pm      Reply with quote
I think Cookie got the serum.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:24 pm      Reply with quote
Yep, me no willpower got the serum. They told me that the serum is the original formulation and that the drops or the serum is going to be discontinued because they are practically the same formulation.

I am going to try the C tomorrow and then the serum probably next week.

Another thing that Lisa said that made sense is that a lot of these actives that we use stay in the skin, so there is really no need to use them every day. The companies want you to because it sells product. I respect D. Huber for that.

She also said to once a week mix the C,A and serum together and apply.
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:27 pm      Reply with quote
LOL Cookie. You remind me of that old commercial, Let Mikey try it, he eats everything. Something looks intriguing, we'll send Cookie over to take a look. Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:29 pm      Reply with quote
LOL Blues. I really sicken myself sometimes. Hey you only live once so you might as well live it with nice skin!
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:37 pm      Reply with quote
Blues, funny you. I just basically sent cookie a Pm with a similar message. Laughing We all wait for Cookie to try it and and give her review.

Boski told me the 302 drops and the serum are the same formula strength. She liked the drops better - for some reason. I would've thought being oily she would've preferred the serum. I just want to be sure to get some before they offer only watered down stuff to us'ns off the street.
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:37 pm      Reply with quote
and a good butt. And Yogi, bless her little heart sent me a link to those bootypop underwear and now I'm lemming them BAAADDD.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:40 pm      Reply with quote
BluesHeart wrote:
and a good butt. And Yogi, bless her little heart sent me a link to those bootypop underwear and now I'm lemming them BAAADDD.

Hey, I want that link.....
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:46 pm      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
BluesHeart wrote:

Hey, I want that link.....

http://www.bootypoppanties.com/

http://www.lovemybubbles.com/

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:54 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Blues - I can't help getting a little bit of a kick over this. All my life it was a joke in our family how the women had no hips but the big ole round butt. So, no I don't need this. Hey, I'm finally in style! It's like the lip thing. Cheryl Tiegs way back when had the thin lips - it was a look and I had full lips and here I am in middle age being one hot Mama.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:04 pm      Reply with quote
Don't mean to hijack - just checked out the bootie pop videos =- more laughing but hey it looks like it's good stuff. I'd have to buy new jeans to fit it in. Laughing I'm sending this to my Mom and Aunt. They'll love it.
rubby
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:26 am      Reply with quote
BluesHeart wrote:

http://www.bootypoppanties.com/

http://www.lovemybubbles.com/

This is wild Laughing ! I have more than enough of a curve in that area Cool , so this one is not gonna be a temptation for me Rolling Eyes .

44, oily T-zone, acne prone (PCOS) ~ Baby Q & Tanda (blue light) ~ Karin Herzog (Oxy Face, Vita-A-Kombi 2, Vitamin H, Eye cream) ~ PSF (Cramberry Eye Gel) ~ Pearl/Silk powder primer and mist ~ L2K ~ MMU
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:34 pm      Reply with quote
I ordered the KH eye cream today. I can see my circles becoming worse since I gave up my True Radiance eye cream. Looking forward to getting it.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:38 pm      Reply with quote
Why didn't you get more of the True Radiance? I bought this too but it seemed to make my eyes dry for some reason - didn't work for me. Want mine?
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:49 pm      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
Why didn't you get more of the True Radiance? I bought this too but it seemed to make my eyes dry for some reason - didn't work for me. Want mine?

I have some Sis. I've decided to avoid the peptides, acids, ect. TR is LOADED with peptides and a big percentage of DMAE, plus HA. Thank you so much for offering yours though. Muchly appreciated.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:14 pm      Reply with quote
I have the eyecream coming also - sounds so nice and I'm sick of using up my stock (let's see I have Bobbi Brown, Kinerase for eyes, true radiance, and something from skin medica). I carry them in my car, have one in the desk of my office....
I'm down to the dregs of most so I don't feel too awful bad. Plus I got the silhouette tonus duo - $$$ but it's spring and I'm going to give it a go for all those nice shorts I still like to wear.
cookie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:18 pm      Reply with quote
I really like the eye cream and I use it on my eye lids also. It seems to just sink in, doesn't irritate and isn't too heavy. Everything in the KH line is really working for me. I don't think that I have ever stuck with a line this long without swaying.
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:20 pm      Reply with quote
cookie wrote:
I really like the eye cream and I use it on my eye lids also. It seems to just sink in, doesn't irritate and isn't too heavy. Everything in the KH line is really working for me. I do4n't think that I have ever stuck with a line this long without swaying.

Laughing Cookie, it's only been what, 4 weeks? You're funny. Remind me to never take you with me when I go shoe shopping. We'd be dangerous.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:26 pm      Reply with quote
Shoe Shopping Razz I want to go!
cookie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:32 pm      Reply with quote
Blues, LOL you are too funny!
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:35 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |