Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Review: Karin Herzog skincare
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
tuningmyheart
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 06, 2008 1:24 pm      Reply with quote
BluesHeart wrote:
Damn. Maybe I better start bathing in this stuff.

Laughing Laughing

I love it
rubby
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 06, 2008 3:10 pm      Reply with quote
I just received an e-mail informing me that my stuff is on the back order Mad Sad ! They are "expecting" to have everything re-stocked on May 16th!!!! Shock Shock That's 10 days away Shock Shock !! And what if they don't get it on the 16th??? I may not see my KH potions until the end of month!! Shock Sad Shock
I am so bummed Sad .

44, oily T-zone, acne prone (PCOS) ~ Baby Q & Tanda (blue light) ~ Karin Herzog (Oxy Face, Vita-A-Kombi 2, Vitamin H, Eye cream) ~ PSF (Cramberry Eye Gel) ~ Pearl/Silk powder primer and mist ~ L2K ~ MMU
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 06, 2008 3:41 pm      Reply with quote
I have a sneaky suspicion that a lot of people are buying the KH and not coming to say hello. JoElla must be slammed.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 06, 2008 3:44 pm      Reply with quote
BluesHeart wrote:
I have a sneaky suspicion that a lot of people are buying the KH and not coming to say hello. JoElla must be slammed.

Yup, I think you're right! BTW, I got a response from JoElla, the doll, re: Karin's age in the video. She said that KH is in her 70s, late 70s, she thought, so maybe KH was in her 30s in the early shots in the video rather than 40s. Still, she looks absolutely unbelievable and gorgeous.

JoElla said "gives us hope". Ditto, what she said!!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 06, 2008 4:52 pm      Reply with quote
BluesHeart wrote:

Maybe I'd better get my next order in so I have it by June. JoElla is probably going to have to change the way she orders her stock...

KH was beautiful at every age that I could see. And Scally - I"m jealous you know what they're saying.... I just listened and loved the sound. - Best I could do. Laughing Who was ethe blonde interviewor?
tuningmyheart
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 06, 2008 5:06 pm      Reply with quote
Oh no rubby- so sorry...
I wonder if I will be in the same boat as I have not gotten my shipping notice yet for the order I placed on the 2nd. I do not know if I will be able to stand it- I know patience is a virtue, but.....
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 06, 2008 5:07 pm      Reply with quote
My feeling? To HECK with patience. Especially when it comes to our cosmetic shopping.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 06, 2008 5:11 pm      Reply with quote
Has anyone used any of the online stores besides JoElla?
vonstella
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 06, 2008 5:19 pm      Reply with quote
For those who cannot wait:

Dermstore also stocks her line. I have not ordered KH from them but have ordered other products with no issue.

http://www.dermstore.com/profile_Karin+Herzog_500686.htm

27~Texas~Oily~ fair~ breakout prone~ easily congested~Cysts caused by emotional stress~ Using Ayurvedic skin care and philosophy~ Dry brushing body and face~ On strict less is more routine~ We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~ Oscar Wilde
cookie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 06, 2008 5:41 pm      Reply with quote
At Dermstore make sure you put them in your favorites because you will get an extra 10% off.
rubby
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 06, 2008 5:49 pm      Reply with quote
Oh guys, sorry for the confusion!! Embarassed !! I didn't order from JoElla. I decided to go with eskinstore (http://www.eskincarestore.com/) as they are Canada-based so no custom fees + no shipping costs on orders over $120. I was naively thinking that I would get my stuff quicker Rolling Eyes .
http://www.eskincarestore.com/

So don't worry - it's not JoElla that's running out KH stuff.

44, oily T-zone, acne prone (PCOS) ~ Baby Q & Tanda (blue light) ~ Karin Herzog (Oxy Face, Vita-A-Kombi 2, Vitamin H, Eye cream) ~ PSF (Cramberry Eye Gel) ~ Pearl/Silk powder primer and mist ~ L2K ~ MMU
tuningmyheart
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 06, 2008 6:28 pm      Reply with quote
oh whew!!!! But I am still not being very patient waiting for my order Rolling Eyes

I have ordered from both dermstore and eskincarestore- I was really impressed with the Canadian shop had my order to TX in three days- that's faster than most orders within the states for our little out of the way locale, and with the mother's day discount she has I saved more than the shipping cost.
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 07, 2008 9:11 am      Reply with quote
I have a question for you. I've been mulling this over and I'm needing feedback. We've discussed active based skincare and so my question is this: Do you consider KH a non active based skincare program or is that too simple? Is Oxygen as used in the products actually an 'active ingredient' in itself and would you consider the usage of the Vitamin A in the Vita Kombi acid? I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Btw, my skin looks so good. I will be done with my Vita K Apricot tomorrow or so and I can't decide if I should go with it or not. I think I'm going to stick with the VK2 and see what happens.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 07, 2008 12:12 pm      Reply with quote
Hey KH fans, take a peek at What's New in the dayspa Thank you EDS. Great news.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 07, 2008 12:18 pm      Reply with quote
Now I can use my voucher. YESSSSS. And the 15% off. This is absolutely rockin news!!!!!
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 07, 2008 12:23 pm      Reply with quote
Whatcha going to get, Sis?

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 07, 2008 12:28 pm      Reply with quote
super news!!!!!

there were no products listed yet though...I guess that will come shortly...
lunarmm
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 07, 2008 12:43 pm      Reply with quote
Oh, wow, I am so excited as I'm interested in this line! I want to get the Essential Mask and the 2% oxygen product. Cool news! Thanks, EDS!!!! Dancing

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 07, 2008 1:07 pm      Reply with quote
This is in case anyone's getting a funny taste in the mouth and is conerned

Be Aware
Hydrogen peroxide is powerful stuff. It can lighten your eyebrows and body hair if you apply it directly to hair. I don't know if the Karin Herzog Oxygen line of products would damage pigmented skin, so be certain to ask your skin care professional if these products will affect your skin in a way you don't anticipate. Also beware that if you use the oxygen cream on your body followed by the Vita-A-Kombi cream on your face, you will certainly sense a faint taste of hydrogen peroxide in your mouth! This effect can be alarming at first and then pleasurable later on as you learn to understand that unique taste is further evidence the Herzog oxygen delivery system is permeating your body on a level no other product on the market can match.

Here is the link,but I think it was posted before in this thread..I ain't takin' the time to look Rolling Eyes

http://www.goinside.com/98/12/herzog.html
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 07, 2008 1:38 pm      Reply with quote
marina wrote:
This is in case anyone's getting a funny taste in the mouth and is conerned

Be Aware
Hydrogen peroxide is powerful stuff. It can lighten your eyebrows and body hair if you apply it directly to hair. I don't know if the Karin Herzog Oxygen line of products would damage pigmented skin, so be certain to ask your skin care professional if these products will affect your skin in a way you don't anticipate. Also beware that if you use the oxygen cream on your body followed by the Vita-A-Kombi cream on your face, you will certainly sense a faint taste of hydrogen peroxide in your mouth! This effect can be alarming at first and then pleasurable later on as you learn to understand that unique taste is further evidence the Herzog oxygen delivery system is permeating your body on a level no other product on the market can match.

Here is the link,but I think it was posted before in this thread..I ain't takin' the time to look Rolling Eyes

http://www.goinside.com/98/12/herzog.html

Thanks Marina. I really thought I was going over the edge when that happened to me.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 07, 2008 1:39 pm      Reply with quote
Marina, interesting stuff - forgot all about that even though I read that link so long ago in this thread - and that explains the funny taste, LOL. I've been using the 3% Oxygen body on my shoulders and back - SUCCESSFULLY, ladies.

It's the bomb for keeping the area nice and pretty for summer tops! Yahoo!

I'm absolutely stoked that KH is going to be sold on EDS. Fab w/our discount. I haven't been this excited about any other product on EDS, I must say.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 07, 2008 2:21 pm      Reply with quote
Ladies, I need your help. Since KH will now be sold on EDS I'm thinking of trying some products from this line. I just finished reading the reviews on MUA and the concesus seems to be that many with dry skin find that KH products have made their skin drier. I have extremely dry/sensitive skin. Can anyone help me out and tell me whether or not this is true or is it a matter of choosing the right KH product for the right skin type? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
rubby
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 07, 2008 3:18 pm      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
Now I can use my voucher. YESSSSS. And the 15% off. This is absolutely rockin news!!!!!

Me too!!! Me too!!! Dancing Dancing
I've had a voucher since early January and I wasn't sure what to order. (actually I was thinking about PSF, but was stalling as I had sufficient supply of their stuff I use)
I am so glad I waited!!!! Dancing Now I can go after that Cream Cleanser and the Eye Cream!! Or should I get the Essential Mask??? Rolling Eyes

You know what guys, I think I am starting to lose all my self control and reason Rolling Eyes , and I haven't event tried the product yet Embarassed Shock !!??!!?? How nuts is that Question

BluesHeart! It's all your fault Cool !!!
(Sorry Blues, but I have to blame somebody . . . Wink )

P.S. Seriously now, I am looking for advice on what else to order Very Happy
(I have Oxy Face, VAK-2, and Vit. H already ordered).

BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 07, 2008 3:23 pm      Reply with quote
rubby wrote:
sister sweets wrote:

Me too!!! Me too!!! Dancing Dancing
I've had a voucher since early January and I wasn't sure what to order. (actually I was thinking about PSF, but was stalling as I had sufficient supply of their stuff I use)
I am so glad I waited!!!! Dancing Now I can go after that Cream Cleanser and the Eye Cream!! Or should I get the Essential Mask??? Rolling Eyes

You know what guys, I think I am starting to lose all my self control and reason Rolling Eyes , and I haven't event tried the product yet Embarassed Shock !!??!!?? How nuts is that Question

BluesHeart! It's all your fault Cool !!!
(Sorry Blues, but I have to blame somebody . . . Wink )

P.S. Seriously now, I am looking for advice on what else to order Very Happy
(I have Oxy Face, VAK-2, and Vit. H already ordered).

I thought of you Rubby the moment I saw that!! I'm going to let Vonstella and Scally answer your questions as they are the ones with most experience with this line on oily skin.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 07, 2008 3:26 pm      Reply with quote
scalawaggirl wrote:

I haven't been this excited about any other product on EDS, I must say.

Me neither!??! And I am yet to try and test this stuff on my skin?! What's up with that? Shock ?

You guys and your damn reviews Wink are way too dangerous for my common sense and my CC Rolling Eyes.

System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:34 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |