Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
The Best Eye Cream?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
nsydorenko

Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:24 am      Reply with quote
Hi Everyone!

I'm looking for the best eye cream, that will moisturize, help to tighten & firm my skin and of course help repair & remove wrinkles.

I've tried quite a few but, have not been able to find one that works....

Thanks so much for your advice,

:

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:52 am      Reply with quote
right now I'm using juice beauty, nothing special, I'm waiting for PSF eye gel and eye cream samples, hope it will work better. I too tried so many products, nothing really stands out so far.
Jenny1970
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:15 am      Reply with quote
I have the PSF cranberry eye gel, not noticing too much of a difference. I've heard a lot of raves about the super hydrating eye cream by PSF
dleonard
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:18 am      Reply with quote
They are sending me samples, hope I get it soon...........Did you try it??
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:19 am      Reply with quote
For tightening I highly recommend Pure Skin Formulations Eye Gel. Many members require a moisturizer on top of this product. My favorite eye treatments are PSF and Dremu Air Brush. Eye creams are so personal. I went though several before I found a good combination. My eye area has some oil present. Anything too rich makes me get the puffies.

May I suggest trying some samples before you splurge into full size products.

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:21 am      Reply with quote
I haven't tried the PSF line, but recently I tried L'Oreal Revitalift eye cream, and I really like it. It is hydrating enough for my eyes.
Jenny1970
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:25 am      Reply with quote
dleonard wrote:
They are sending me samples, hope I get it soon...........Did you try it??

I haven't tried that one yet, just the cranberry eye gel which is more for lifting.
dleonard
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:31 am      Reply with quote
I did try the l'oreal, but it makes my eyes puffy........
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:44 am      Reply with quote
Hi! Here's something I just have started using that seems like a good thing: Olay Regenerist Filling + Sealing treatment. It's a silicone product, but thicker than most of the primers. I use it OVER my makeup and feather it over any lines in the undereye area, upper lip area and crow'sfeet area. It blurs the lines and makes me look better, altho I wouldn't say it fills them in. 'Sposed to have peptides to do some repairing, but I have only used it a week, so can't attest to any longterm effects.
For $17 it's a cheap thrill!! Laughing

Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:50 am      Reply with quote
Thank you ladies!
Lets continue our search for this "magic eye cream"....

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:55 am      Reply with quote
Fawny: I will give it a try, I'm buying it tonight for sure.........Thanks!!
Blaze
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:45 pm      Reply with quote
Still searching for the best eye cream for me, too. I have about three or four products that are half-used. Latest one was the PSF hydrating eye cream which I'm not too ecstatic about. Sad Next......
Mike
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:38 am      Reply with quote
Hi,

I am currently using Valmont's L'Elixir Eye Cream. It is the best eye cream I have ever used. It is excellent in firming skin & reducing wrinkles.
blesstd
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:51 am      Reply with quote
I loved the feel of the PSF Super Hydrating Eye Cream but my eye area reacted to it for some reason. I, too, am on the hunt for another eye cream!
nickieygirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:07 am      Reply with quote
I cheer PSF.
Cindi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:24 am      Reply with quote
I've tried so many Ive lost count, but I may just have to try this PSF that you are all talking about Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:10 am      Reply with quote
I have heard people RAVE about Sisley Eye and Lip Contour Cream.
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:00 am      Reply with quote
I have tried both Sisley and PSF (and so many more). Both are not remarkable, so the quest for a great eye cream is still on.

HTH,
Lucy.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:21 am      Reply with quote
Has anyone here tried Osea's Eyes and Lips? It's remarkable stuff--- the first time I ever put it on my lips I swear I heard the hallelujah chorus somewhere in the background, lol! Although I don't have too many problems in the eye area to solve yet, it's a lovely eye cream too. Those Osea people really know their stuff!!

I have also heard about miraculous tightening from 100% Pure's Coffee Eye Cream, although I haven't tried it for myself...

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:42 am      Reply with quote
I have tried these 2 as well - Osea is indeed lovely and moisturizing, but nothing dramatic.

Coffee Eye cream did nothing for me.

Sorry for the disappointing information.

I am waiting for Osmosis products right now and hope that at least some of them will work.

Lucy.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:53 am      Reply with quote
Osea gave my few milias after a couple of weeks use. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

So far the best de-puff for me is still Juvedical Renewing Eye Serum. La Prairie Cellular Radiance Eye Cream is moisturized enough w/o giving me any millia but no miracle regards removing wrinkles. Never Over The Hill Anti-Wrinkle Cream with Jojoba Esters and Peptides is pretty good too. light but moisturized enough. I'm on my 5th week now.

Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:55 am      Reply with quote
Unfortunately neither of the Osmosis eye products did anything for O thread has a few comments from others who tried the O eye products as well... I hope they work for you, though, Sigma!
havana8

Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:05 pm      Reply with quote
manslayerliz wrote:
Has anyone here tried Osea's Eyes and Lips? It's remarkable stuff--- the first time I ever put it on my lips I swear I heard the hallelujah chorus somewhere in the background, lol! Although I don't have too many problems in the eye area to solve yet, it's a lovely eye cream too. Those Osea people really know their stuff!!

This is one of my favourites too...
ginnielizz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:48 pm      Reply with quote
Casting my vote for the 100% Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream... I love the stuff, and it smells like cupcakes!

32, fair hair/eyes/skin, always a mix of dry/oily/sensitive/acne/clogged pores. But I keep getting compliments on my skin, so something must be working! Beauty blog at http://heliotro.pe; online dating coaching at http://theheartographer.com
kj68
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:44 pm      Reply with quote
The eye cream I really like is the Tri-aktiline.
I have those huge bag issues due to thyroid and abundant fatty tissue. However, I'm with all of you about finding the miracle cure.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:54 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |