Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Most Effective PSF Product
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
blesstd
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:24 pm      Reply with quote
What would be the most effective PSF product you've tried, what improvement have you noticed and will you re-purchase?

Also, has anyone tried the Cellular Night Cream? I tried the sample and like the texture but it's not enough time to judge if it does anything. Has anyone tried this product and noticed any results?

I've just recently started with the .5% retinol cream, Vit C serum & super hydrating eye cream. I'm having a reaction to the eye cream which is too bad because I really do like it. Their customer service is willing to exchange it for another product so I'm hoping to hear your thoughts on this.

Thanks so much for all your wonderful advice!
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:46 pm      Reply with quote
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=22176&highlight=psf

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=7065&highlight=psf

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=27385&highlight=psf

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=28208&highlight=psf

Here's a few links that may already have covered your questions...There are tons more too!

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
daydreamingda
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:36 pm      Reply with quote
my fave PSF product is their O2 serum. thumbs up!!!
blesstd
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:54 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy A, thank you for the links to other posts. I've seen some of these and found them to be very helpful; in fact, it's what sparked my interest in this line! The challenge seems to be that there are many wonderful products to try. Geez, that's a good thing I think!

daydreamingda, thanks for responding! From reading previous posts, you're not alone in loving the 02 serum. I did try a sample but of course it wasn't enough to give it a fair try. For yourself, what do you like about it and the difference it makes for your skin?
Sadrina
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:27 am      Reply with quote
I really like their BHA products (best BHA I have found), the pumpkin enzyme peel, and their castille cleanser.

Their vitamin C is also really nice although not a necessity for me.

All-around good quality products and great prices.
athena123
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:20 am      Reply with quote
blesstd wrote:
Kassy A, thank you for the links to other posts. I've seen some of these and found them to be very helpful; in fact, it's what sparked my interest in this line! The challenge seems to be that there are many wonderful products to try. Geez, that's a good thing I think!

daydreamingda, thanks for responding! From reading previous posts, you're not alone in loving the 02 serum. I did try a sample but of course it wasn't enough to give it a fair try. For yourself, what do you like about it and the difference it makes for your skin?

blesstd, the most effective PSF products are the ones geared toward you particular skin type. I'm glad the threads sparked your interest in this line, it's certainly one of my favorites but I had to pick and choose according to the products that meet my skincare needs. The most useful reviews will be those that have a similar skintype as yours. You can also email their CS [response is very quick and packed with information] about your skincare needs, wants and desires to pick out the best that'll work for you.

Of course, even if someone has similar skin concerns as you do, what works for one person may not work as well for another. We are all so individual... Laughing

44 – combo/oily skin with a tendency towards clogged pores. Thanks to EDS, tweaked my skincare routine and normalized skin… no more breakouts. PSF, silk powder, Janson Beckett, Cellbone, NIA24 are staples.
Olivia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:41 am      Reply with quote
I have noticed a HUGE improvement in my skin from using the psf products I ordered recently. I would say the papaya cleanser will be a staple for me....so will the acne mud mask. The only thing I will probably not reorder it the R&R toner....not having good results...makes my face a bit greasy. I also love the ALA serum which I use after I exfoliate.

Im in the process of making a new list to order...so i'll be watching this post!
anorn
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:36 am      Reply with quote
I love vit C serum.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:19 am      Reply with quote
athena123, you're so right, we do we all have varying skincare concerns and also respond to products differently. I've also notice that sometimes certain products stand out more than others. It certainly seems like this line works well for most!

Thank you, everyone, for taking the time to respond! I will definitely get one of the cleansers (all sound wonderful), possibly 02 serum and pumpkin enzyme mask.
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:33 am      Reply with quote
To date my favorite PSF products is the Cranberry Eye Gel. My mature eye area seems to get a nice temporary lift. I tried this product in a sample a long time ago. Just recent I purchased the full size. LOVE IT!!!!!!!! I am not saying this is PSF's most effective product. For my needs the eye gel is a winner. Other members are hooked on one or several other products from the PSF line. I have used several products in this line and very impressed on a whole.

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
nickieygirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:10 am      Reply with quote
I love vitamin C serum and HA serum.
Diana P
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:42 am      Reply with quote
I LOVE the pumpkin peel (no more blackheads) and the acne mask as a night spot treatment. Hands down the best products I've tried.
Jira
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:13 am      Reply with quote
daydreamingda wrote:

What exactly are the benefits of using O2 serum?

Thanks!
babs1031
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:38 pm      Reply with quote
Love the HA serum and the pumpkin enzyme peel.
nadjazz
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:37 pm      Reply with quote
PSF Cranberry eye gel in the morning! skin around the eyes looks hydrated and firm. Also love the acne mud mask for spot treatment.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:21 pm      Reply with quote
I love the Vit C for my mature,dry skin.

Smile
Jenny1970
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:49 am      Reply with quote
Diana P wrote:
I LOVE the pumpkin peel (no more blackheads) and the acne mask as a night spot treatment. Hands down the best products I've tried.

I have to second that, definitely my must haves too
dleonard
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:52 am      Reply with quote
The only product I tried so far is the 0.5 retinol, my sin feels soft, but no pealing, is the product still wroking even thou I don't peel????
I'm waiting for the eye gel and eye cream, should get it this week.
blesstd
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:56 am      Reply with quote
I love the vit C serum too! It sinks into my skin and leaves no residue. I have the .5 retinol and have not peeled - I'm hoping it's a good thing?

Also, for those who use the HA serum - how do you use it? Do you use it alone? add a moisturizer over it? or mix it with another product? I'm interested in trying this but wasn't sure of the best way to apply it.

Thanks!
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:05 am      Reply with quote
I use the Cranberry eyelift gel and the hydrating eye cream - lovely stuff. The eye cream is best used at night (for me) as it is extremely hydrating and makes my makeup run if I use it in the AM. I also like the pumpkin peel. It really works.
stovetop
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:53 am      Reply with quote
I like PSF's Cranberry Eye Gel also but would like to have a better container/pump.
Tantrum

Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:46 pm      Reply with quote
Jira wrote:
daydreamingda wrote:

What exactly are the benefits of using O2 serum?

Thanks!

(This is a little long, for the condensed part it's at the bottome Smile

I noticed a difference with the O2 serum immediately and I was in skin H*ll (am I allowed to say that? I'd been on antibiotics forever for something else and developed vicious folliculitis on my face. It looked like cystic acne I didn't know what was happening, I developed awful sores which led to scars.. Did my own investigating because the Dr's decided I was
self-injuring for attention!? They can do that you know.
umm. yea, I don't know about you but I get a lot more attention when I don't have ugly marks on my face, but that's another story..

I suspected it was from anaerobic bacteria due to the antibx I'd been on. Dr's weren't that interested. Dermotologist offered cortisone.

Benzoyl perozide would work, but it would bleach my skin and burn, and so I tried this, O2Serum and it's beautiful. It's clearing right up.
And any time I get a weird "inexplicable" rash I'm sensitive and always rashy. I use it, and it's gone. And my skin is getting it's glow back. It speeds healing and is anti-aging too.
And it's so nice to use a product that works on acneic spots that is soothing..

Sad Rashes are *never* funny
blesstd
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:40 pm      Reply with quote
Tantrum, I didn't realize the 02 serum would have that affect on rashes or acne. This is good to know because those reddish marks take a long time to fade for me. Thanks!
HannaLee
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:47 pm      Reply with quote
I've been wanting the pumpkin peel for a while...but I made myself promise that I'd finish my juice beauty mask first...hurry!!
sgresnic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:33 am      Reply with quote
I also like the pumpkin enzyme mask - makes my face smooth and helps with blemishes.

Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:04 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |