Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Donell Super Skin Brightening Cream (1 oz) StriVectin Anti-Wrinkle Duo (2 items) Babor Spa Mediterranee Eau de Toilette & Shower Gel Duo (2 items)
Anyone still use the Dermal Tone?

EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
LindaKj24

Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:25 pm      Reply with quote
Do any ladies still use the Dermal Tone? I bought it years ago, used for close to a year. I couldn't beleive how much it helped with the dark circles, the little lines that were forming around my mouth. THEN, I moved several years ago, and during the move somehow lost the instruction manual. I have searched all over the internet looking for it with no luck. I can't remember where to place it for the different areas, how long, etc. Would anyone happen to have it and be willing to scan that section and email it to me? Or maybe someone knows of a website where it can be downloaded? I would be forever grateful for any help at all.

Thanks so much,
Linda
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:04 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Linda and welcome!

I had the DT many years ago and really liked it. Mine wound up cutting out on me when the lotion found it's way into the casing.. I enjoyed using it though, and liked the 'alive' feeling it gave my face. I didn't repurchase it (they have it on ebay) because I didn't think it was worth that much money. It is a little chintzy, compared to what's available now.

Anyway, as far as instructions go, I don't know if anybody has them to help you out, but the 'Tua Viso' is based on the same principles, and I found you this link which has how to videos. Hopefully you can put something together using that as a guide;

http://www.regenerationsmbs.com/p-15-tua-viso.aspx?affiliateid=10057&gclid=CMX1_IOivZICFQWysgodLgGDbg&

Hope that helps!

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
lilredhead
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:37 pm      Reply with quote
Hi linda! Very Happy
Sadly enough I'm in the same fix as you. Just dug out my old dermaltone yesterday and can't find the instructions! If I do get lucky enough to come across them I'll let you know!
LindaKj24

Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:58 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Kassy...ty for the welcome! Smile

And ty for the web link...I'll check it out..at the very least, maybe it will jog my memory, huh..lol.

Thanks so much lilredhead..I'll do the same! Smile
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:10 pm      Reply with quote
Linda + lilredhead, I just checked out the video on the link I provided, and it should help.. It's the same positioning I recall for the Dermal Tone.

Also on the initial page is a link that says; 'Tua's exercises'. The diagrams of individual exercise points are the same.

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
lilredhead
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:51 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks a bunch Kassy... the positioning does look similar. The big difference is that the dermal tone has 3 little probes instead of 2, I think for use around the eye area if I'm not mistaken. I'm going to try using this video as a guide with the dermal tone and see how it goes. Thanks again! :)Linda I'll keep looking for my instructions and if I find them I'll resurrect this thread if it's buried by then!
batwhirl
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:00 pm      Reply with quote
lilredhead wrote:
Hi linda! Very Happy
Sadly enough I'm in the same fix as you. Just dug out my old dermaltone yesterday and can't find the instructions! If I do get lucky enough to come across them I'll let you know!

I have pdfs of the original instructions if you would like. pm me with an email I can attach to and I'll send them along!

tracy aka batwhirl
chrisJ

Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:57 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, I lost my instruction and video. Can U send me or tell me where to download instructions. Thanks
batwhirl
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:25 pm      Reply with quote
chrisJ wrote:
Hi, I lost my instruction and video. Can U send me or tell me where to download instructions. Thanks

Sent you a pm. You'll need to email me at my hotmail account with an email that I can send a pdf to!
chrisJ

Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:26 am      Reply with quote
Hi Tracy,
Sent U an email and thank you in advance.
amsunat

Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:20 am      Reply with quote
batwhirl wrote:
lilredhead wrote:
Hi linda! Very Happy

I have pdfs of the original instructions if you would like. pm me with an email I can attach to and I'll send them along!

tracy aka batwhirl
amsunat

Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:24 am      Reply with quote
chrisJ wrote:

HELP! I can't figure out this site!! I need the demal tone instructions too!!! But I don't know how or who to write... Sad
amsunat

Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:26 am      Reply with quote
amsunat wrote:
batwhirl wrote:
lilredhead wrote:
Hi linda! Very Happy

tracy aka batwhirl

Can you send me instructions??? I'm really confused over here Crying or Very sad
batwhirl
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:58 pm      Reply with quote
amsunat wrote:
amsunat wrote:
batwhirl wrote:
lilredhead wrote:
Hi linda! Very Happy

tracy aka batwhirl

Can you send me instructions??? I'm really confused over here Crying or Very sad

On the way!

~batwhirl
dicq

Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:37 am      Reply with quote
Could anyone tell me if they have a acopy of the dermal tone instuctions and maybe you could email them to me.
Sweetpea1026

Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:10 pm      Reply with quote

tracy aka batwhirl[/quote][/quote]

Can you send me instructions??? I'm really confused over here Crying or Very sad[/quote]

****PLEASE SEND ME THE PDF... I have been looking for so long for mine. I have been using it but I'm sure that some of the ways I have used it is not right because I don't get that tingle/twinge like I should. OH please send it to me.I'm new on here, so do I give you my email on the board here or how do I do this. Confused
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:49 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sothys Secrets Smoothing Body Balm (150 ml / 5.07 floz) Babor Spa Mediterranee Eau de Toilette & Shower Gel Duo (2 items) Carita Ideal Cotton Serum (30 ml / 1 oz)