Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
Your favorite Fast Results product?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Jax
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:33 am      Reply with quote
What skin treatment product has given you the Fastest Results? Let's say you noticed improvement in less than 2 weeks. Let's also exclude obvious stuff like sunblocks, depilatories, i.e., products that are meant to work immediately.
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:41 am      Reply with quote
Lactic Acid 50% peels.

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
Jenny1970
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:19 am      Reply with quote
PSF Pumpkin Peel with glycolic and salicylic acid
Oakview
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:32 am      Reply with quote
Retin a for me!
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:03 pm      Reply with quote
Still to be determined.! Probably my dpl light for two sessions.
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:17 pm      Reply with quote
Avene Retrinal or IS Clinical Active serum
Smoothskin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:37 pm      Reply with quote
Fantastic subject! I really look forward to reading the responses here. My quick fix product is Dr Sebagh Serum Repair. It is a potent combination of peptides and hyaluronic acid and the immediate effect is that the skin looks plumped up with moisture and firmer. My wrinkles look smoother and and it gives a little lift to my eyelids. I am on my third bottle and have given up on the search for a cheaper alternative.
Sel
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:49 pm      Reply with quote
Jan Marini Bioclear Lotion
petu
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:11 pm      Reply with quote
I second jom, is clinical active
mamawalnut
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:56 pm      Reply with quote
Alpha Hydrox AHA Souffle (brighter skin), AlphaDerma CE (skin seemed more plumped/smooth, nasolabial lines visibly reduced) and emu oil (used at night and awoke each morning to soft, glowing skin, less sleep lines than usual). There are probably others but these are the ones that pop in my mind as products that made a quick, noticeable improvement.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:20 pm      Reply with quote
sistersweets~

What kind of dpl device do you have? And if you don't mind me asking what type of skin do you have? I have hyperpigm. of the cheeks, little spots my derm. likes to refer to as 'cute' trust me I don't think that way AT ALL about these pesky little spots...That is why this forum is a Godsend for me Smile And yes, Winnie if you are reading this...Do lactic acid peels work on hyperpigm.? My hyperpigm. is dermal though, so I don't know what the solution is...I'm getting pretty desperate at this point. Currently, taking msm, vit c, and using marvel mini green, and went in for an IPL treatment today....Everything I try is only fading it, I know hyperpigm. is difficult to treat/cure, but I'm willing to try anything once or twice to see some fantastic results! Thanks for all your help!
cortigirl
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:59 pm      Reply with quote
Oakview wrote:
Retin a for me!

What do you use retin a for? Is it helpful to reduce pore size? What kind of retin a do you use?
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:52 pm      Reply with quote
Alpha Hydroxy Souffle
Microfiber Cloth

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
clear skin addict
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:26 pm      Reply with quote
Clarisonic brush. I noticed almost instant results and my face feels amazing after using it.
stovetop
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:30 pm      Reply with quote
Mama Lotion
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:55 am      Reply with quote
Valmont L Elixir Des Glaciers Precious Serum is my all in one miracle.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:38 am      Reply with quote
Retin A & Masks.
yomama606
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:04 am      Reply with quote
Retin A is great stuff, if you can get over the peelies.
luckylouie
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:07 pm      Reply with quote
Olay Age Defying Daily Renewal Cream with 1.5% salicylic acid. I have slightly oily skin with large pores. This refined the look of my pores, stopped me getting blackheads in summer and gave me a more even skin tone. I use it once a day in the morning under my sunblock. I flaked for the first week, but even after 3 days (despite flaking) I could see a difference in skin tone and pore size. For the record I am 44 and my 76 year old mother also uses it and gets good results. She too has slightly oily skin.

Dove Intensive Firming Cream for the body which includes palmitoyl oligopeptide, along with vitamins a, e, b5, ceramides, green tea, grapeseed and seaweed extracts. I actually use this on my neck, hands and forearms, and the skin just above my lips. Cheap, sinks in well, the main downside is that it is heavily fragranced, and probably too heavy for use all over my slightly oily face. This really has made the skin on my neck and hands much firmer looking. I love the fact that I get to use a product with palmitoyl oligopeptide at a really cheap price and can apply it generously to cover the whole of my arms, neck, chest and bust. It pays to read labels. In Australia it costs around $11-13AU for a 200ml tube.

Lanolin cream - ultra cheap cream available at any chemist, made from lanolin, mineral oil, beeswax, water. Overnight miracle for chapped sore noses and lips, dry hands, ragged cuticles and cracked feet. Get the thick cream in the tube, not in a tub or pump. Very similar ingredients to Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream. However the lanolin cream will cost you less than $2AU for a 100ml tube.
bluepacific
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:47 pm      Reply with quote
For me, it was Dr. H Rhythmic Night Conditioner. Used it every nite and started to notice the skin was smoother and no break-outs.
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:18 pm      Reply with quote
EpidermX II (with twice day usage)

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:53 am      Reply with quote
Gellys - My dpl light came from NCN and I really like it. I use it 9 minutes a day - sometimes 18 when I have something special - I just don't have 30 minutes daily or so to give up for the smaller units. I would contact Nanci at NCN and ask her about your hyperpigmentation - she may have some suggestions. She's an aesthetician, very interested in helping, knowledgable. I know you'll like working with her.
gellys
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:19 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the response Sistersweets~

I think I've seen that device on their website...Thanks for the advice, if I'm not completely satisifed with using my Marvel mini green for at least a couple more months, I will contact Nanci...I know Kassy said that I should continue to use my current device, and see what happens...Also, I do want to give a more in-depth analysis of the Marvel Mini Green on the forum for those that may be interested in this device since it is fairly new to EDS. Btw, when did you start noticing results w/the dpl from NCN?
Aiva
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:18 pm      Reply with quote
it is Jan Marini Bioglycolic Bioclear cream for me

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:07 am      Reply with quote
Alpha Beta Daily Face Peel (MD Skincare)

L'Oreal Microdermabrasion kit

Dermalogica MultiVitamin Power Recovery Masque (nightly usage)

Dior Capture R60/80 serum

Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:16 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |