Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Calling all cellcosmet users!!!Are u using any other product
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Eyes_green
5% products discount

Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:15 pm      Reply with quote
I am using Cellcosmet for 6 months now - can't complain. 31 yo, no wrinkles, no major problems, occasional breakouts, which I treat with antibiotic topical cream.
So my routine is as follows:

AM - cleanser+clarisonic
activator gel
tonic
juvenile day or preventiv day
eye countour cream

PM - cleanser
activator gel+clarisonic
tonic
preventiv night
eye countor cream

once a week - peeling exfoliator cream
once a week - precious mask

now the question is - sometimes I feel like i want to try soe other products,but I like my routine now. May be I should add different masks? Or add a Copper Peptide few times a week?

to those who use Cellcosmet mainly - what products are you using? Please, indicate your age and skin condition.
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:08 am      Reply with quote
I actually posted this on another topic but if you like your routine then stay with it. I recently saw a 60 year old woman who had used Cellcosmet products for as long as she could remember and her skin was perfect with just some smile lines on her eyes.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:10 pm      Reply with quote
I am using Jurelique sun screen 30 spf for day. can I combine cellcosmet with other products and not undo its good effects. thanks. what about este lauder.
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:21 pm      Reply with quote
harriet wrote:
I am using Jurelique sun screen 30 spf for day. can I combine cellcosmet with other products and not undo its good effects. thanks. what about este lauder.

You should be able to use a range of sunscreens over Cellcosmet but you probably won't need to use one that is hugely moisturising as it just wouldn't be needed.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:25 pm      Reply with quote
wow thanks for your response Bushy. this is the first time I have communicated on the internet. I have read some of your posts ...I have drier skin, am 57, oily t zone. do you prefer valmont to cellcosmet. and if I use other products like estee lauder..will it undo the good effects of cellcosmet. thanks ...harriet
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:51 pm      Reply with quote
harriet wrote:
wow thanks for your response Bushy. this is the first time I have communicated on the internet. I have read some of your posts ...I have drier skin, am 57, oily t zone. do you prefer valmont to cellcosmet. and if I use other products like estee lauder..will it undo the good effects of cellcosmet. thanks ...harriet

I like both lines as I believe they are quality products. I don't think using other lines will negate any good effects so long as you give each product time to absorb and that means only a couple of minutes to make sure your skin has "dried off" from each product you have applied.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:46 pm      Reply with quote
Eyes_green wrote:
I am using Cellcosmet for 6 months now - can't complain. 31 yo, no wrinkles, no major problems, occasional breakouts, which I treat with antibiotic topical cream.
So my routine is as follows:

AM - cleanser+clarisonic
activator gel
tonic
juvenile day or preventiv day
eye countour cream

PM - cleanser
activator gel+clarisonic
tonic
preventiv night
eye countor cream

once a week - peeling exfoliator cream
once a week - precious mask

now the question is - sometimes I feel like i want to try soe other products,but I like my routine now. May be I should add different masks? Or add a Copper Peptide few times a week?

to those who use Cellcosmet mainly - what products are you using? Please, indicate your age and skin condition.

I use Cellcosmet and I mainly use this line only, except for vitamin C (Vivier), sunblock (still searching for a higher SPF that won't clog my pores), JuiceBeauty Green Apple Peel that is used once a week (but I recently got Precious mask from Cellcosmet and I think both are excellent on improving your skin tone) and I use sometimes, Cetaphil gentle cleanser, and my body care products are not Cellcosmet, but I'm seriously thinking of giving Cellcosmet body line a try.

Thanks for sharing your routine! This is what I'm doing...

In the winter, I use the cream cleanser, and in the summer, I use the gel cleanser and I use the activator gel.

Then I use exfoliate dual action almost daily and I use it as a mask

Vivier vitamin C serum

Ultra Vital

Eye Contour cream

sunblock

Precious mask
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:48 pm      Reply with quote
bushy wrote:
I actually posted this on another topic but if you like your routine then stay with it. I recently saw a 60 year old woman who had used Cellcosmet products for as long as she could remember and her skin was perfect with just some smile lines on her eyes.

So motivating! I wonder when Cellcosmet first started their business?
Yiying
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:40 pm      Reply with quote
Other brands all have daily serum and cellcosmet doesn't. I am used to applying daily serum before cream.

Is it enough for 31 yo combined-dry skin to use preventive day/night cream without daily serum?
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:01 am      Reply with quote
Yiying wrote:
Other brands all have daily serum and cellcosmet doesn't. I am used to applying daily serum before cream.

Is it enough for 31 yo combined-dry skin to use preventive day/night cream without daily serum?

I am sure with all the research that Cellcosmet have done over the years, they would have developed a serum if it was required with their products. I really like the simplicity of the Cellcosmet line.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:03 am      Reply with quote
Skincare wrote:
bushy wrote:

So motivating! I wonder when Cellcosmet first started their business?

as cited fron their official sitewww.cellap.ch :
Quote:
Cellap Laboratoire S.A. was founded in 1982 as a family business...

... Since 1985 and under the direction of Roland C. Pfister, who, for eight years, was head of a medical revitalisation clinic, CELLAP Laboratoire has been developing new techniques inspired by Cell Therapy. This has resulted in the creation of the cosmeceuticals CELLCOSMET and CELLMEN.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:45 am      Reply with quote
so, Cellcosmet (swiss company) on the market for 26 years...

pretty similar to Valmont "...for more than 20 years"...(also swiss)
http://www.valmont.ch/flashEN/main_en.htm#/knowhow
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:20 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |