Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

::REVIEW:: 302 Skincare Part 1: Intro to a Non-Acid Regimen
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lowbrowscientist
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 15, 2009 7:44 pm      Reply with quote
HeavenLeigh wrote:
What exactly does the active recovery drops do? How is it different from the 302 drops?

I'm sorry it's taken me so long to reply to this! I asked Jennifer the exact same questions, and this is her response:

Jennifer at 21st Century Skin Care wrote:
With the 302 Drops, They have extracts of mint, and camphor that can aggravate skin that is more prone to irritation, so I'd advise against that for you. The Rosacea Drops are very similar to the RX product, but it appears that there is a higher concentration of the sweet birch extract which is more calming and healing to skin that an be so severely depleted, even cracked or broken from chemo., and radiation. However, this really is sounding like it could be a very good idea. I do not stock this product normally, as I have very few orders for it, but I would be happy to special order some for you. I think I am going to do some further experimentation with this, as I'm feeling inspired to do a bit of further research.

She also mentioned in a later response that the AR drops were often helpful for breakouts.
Lowbrowscientist
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 15, 2009 7:52 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:

Hi, Low! I do love the ezzi-peel. I honestly like it better than the 2 MHz US that I bought. The scrapper part works well for me. It exfoliates well and leaves my skin very soft. When I bought the ezzi-peel, Mr. Yeung sent me a detailed email on how to use the device (which was great because this was my first gadget ever!). He had me test it on my arm at first, so I could feel the difference between my arms after using the scrapper. I know it is not as powerful as the professional units. You have to go over the area a few more times than you would if you used a professional unit, but I am ok with that. As for the product penetration part, I think the ezzi-peel is not as "strong" as the 2 MHz US, but it works just as well, in my opinion, in penetrating the products in, at least on my skin. I am not sure about the extraction stuff with the ezzi-peel, as I don't have clogged pores to test that part of it. Hope that helps some!

Thanks Riley, that's exactly what I wanted to know! One reason I'm having such a hard time deciding what unit to get, if any, is that i have several different skin issues I want to address and I'm not sure which one to prioritize..... it actually took me about 9 months to finally come to a decision about getting an LED light (and which one to get) so I will most likely spend a few more months waffling on this, too Laughing
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 15, 2009 8:39 pm      Reply with quote
Lowbrowscientist wrote:
it actually took me about 9 months to finally come to a decision about getting an LED light (and which one to get)

I definitely understand that! I was the same way with deciding on the LED (whether to get one and what brand)!
alimwj
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 16, 2009 12:34 am      Reply with quote
Hey.. for those of u who are using 302 with LED.. i'm just wondering if LED helps with blackheads although i've read that it helps with acne.. thanks!
boski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 16, 2009 6:59 am      Reply with quote
alimwj wrote:
Hey.. for those of u who are using 302 with LED.. i'm just wondering if LED helps with blackheads although i've read that it helps with acne.. thanks!

Blue LED helps acne by killing the bacteria, but it will not prevent or eliminate blackheads. You will have to extract the existing ones. If you avoid using clogging liquid SS, makeup, moisturizer, primers, that should help prevent more from forming. Also, very important to look at your diet. The Black Currant Oil you are taking will help, because it is an excellent source of omega 6 and linoleic acid (more than EPO). This little article from Skintactix explains this diet component:

Linoleic acid is an essential fatty acid that the sebaceous glands use as a normal component of sebum. Essential fatty acids are required by the body and most people are more familiar with linoleic as omega 6 oil, flaxseed oil, safflower oil, evening primrose oil, or a number of other terms. Essential fatty acids are very powerful anti-inflammatory agents. Subsequently, sebum made with linoleic acid is actually calming to the skin and follicles.

Modern foods have avoided essential fatty acids in favor of "designer" lipids like trans-fatty acids and research has found links suggesting that trans-fats may break down the body's supply of beneficial essential fatty acids. When linoleic acid is not available in the skin, the sebaceous glands produce sebum with oleic acid and this form of sebum is irritating to the skin. It promotes blockage that causes blackheads, whiteheads and acne. Some scientists have suggested that sebum produced with oleic acid is drier, firmer and therefore it promotes blockage within the follicles, such as blackheads and whiteheads.

Due to low consumption of essential fatty acids or high consumption of trans-fats or hereditary factors that frequently involve digestive enzyme issues, some people have systemic deficiency of essential fatty acids and linoleic acid. This condition becomes a driving factor in acne and other skin problems.

Identifying Essential Fatty Acid Deficiency: A volume of whiteheads are almost always involved with linoleic acid deficiency and they can develop very quickly. Blackheads may or may not be present. The condition may or may not have developed into acne, usually cystic acne. In most cases the skin tends to be dry and may be prone to inflammation but this may not always be the case. Generally, other forms of prescriptive and non-prescriptive acne treatments have been unsuccessful
boski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 16, 2009 7:22 am      Reply with quote
boski wrote:
alimwj wrote:

Blue LED helps acne by killing the bacteria, but it will not prevent or eliminate blackheads. You will have to extract the existing ones. If you avoid using clogging liquid SS, makeup, moisturizer, primers, that should help prevent more from forming. Also, very important to look at your diet. The Black Currant Oil you are taking will help, because it is an excellent source of omega 6 and linoleic acid (more than EPO). This little article from Skintactix explains this diet component:

Linoleic acid is an essential fatty acid that the sebaceous glands use as a normal component of sebum. Essential fatty acids are required by the body and most people are more familiar with linoleic as omega 6 oil, flaxseed oil, safflower oil, evening primrose oil, or a number of other terms. Essential fatty acids are very powerful anti-inflammatory agents. Subsequently, sebum made with linoleic acid is actually calming to the skin and follicles.

Modern foods have avoided essential fatty acids in favor of "designer" lipids like trans-fatty acids and research has found links suggesting that trans-fats may break down the body's supply of beneficial essential fatty acids. When linoleic acid is not available in the skin, the sebaceous glands produce sebum with oleic acid and this form of sebum is irritating to the skin. It promotes blockage that causes blackheads, whiteheads and acne. Some scientists have suggested that sebum produced with oleic acid is drier, firmer and therefore it promotes blockage within the follicles, such as blackheads and whiteheads.

Due to low consumption of essential fatty acids or high consumption of trans-fats or hereditary factors that frequently involve digestive enzyme issues, some people have systemic deficiency of essential fatty acids and linoleic acid. This condition becomes a driving factor in acne and other skin problems.

Identifying Essential Fatty Acid Deficiency: A volume of whiteheads are almost always involved with linoleic acid deficiency and they can develop very quickly. Blackheads may or may not be present. The condition may or may not have developed into acne, usually cystic acne. In most cases the skin tends to be dry and may be prone to inflammation but this may not always be the case. Generally, other forms of prescriptive and non-prescriptive acne treatments have been unsuccessful

Well, this was interesting. After I posted, I was wondering if avocadoes contained much linoleic acid and I did a little sleuthing. Turns out the pits of avocadoes have a tremendous amount of linoleic acid...this is what Avogen is made from, the pits.

I went back to read the 302 patents, and it also talks about "Linoleic Furan" (the 302 Avogen compound) as being derived from the pit. So, this probably means people who are linoleic deficient will find 302 very helpful for their skin.

Here is the patent link:

http://302skincare.com/downloads/302_patent1.pdf
alimwj
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 16, 2009 6:55 pm      Reply with quote
That's interesting! thanks boski.. then i can save money on buying the LED as my real prob lies with congested skin and blackheads rather than acne.. although i do have a couple once in a while..
arya2
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 17, 2009 3:19 am      Reply with quote
alimwj wrote:
That's interesting! thanks boski.. then i can save money on buying the LED as my real prob lies with congested skin and blackheads rather than acne.. although i do have a couple once in a while..

Just a note here, I never had a problem with acne either, but did with congested skin and found a LED device xtremely helpful both before I began using 302 and now, afterwards.

It's not that the LED completely clears out the congested pores, but it certainly helps shrink them. Besides, there are other benefits attributable to a LED, those that are listed in the adverts promoting them, that I wouldn't entirely rule out acquiring one were I you, simply b/c you don't have acne.

Were LEDs only acquired by those with acne, I doubt the sales volume would be what it is.
alimwj
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 17, 2009 5:16 am      Reply with quote
I see.. i'll keep that in mind.. as i'm on a budget now.. i was wondering if it's really necessary.. but i guess extraction and facials might help more with clearing up the blackheads for now.. then maybe LED in a later stage.. Thanks!
Ninetynine
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 17, 2009 9:03 pm      Reply with quote
boski wrote:
boski wrote:
Even though you can use it by itself, it's formulated to work best with other 302 products. As we just found out from Dr H, using the Plus Serum with this eye serum will promote eyelash growth (BTW gals, Dr H said it was okay to apply along the lash line). The Plus Serum is not something you should mix with other lines though (it is super strong and has Avogen).

Using the Ointment RX on top of the eye serum should help tighten the skin more. That is another product that non-302 users can use by itself.

HTH

I made an error in my last post about the eyelash lengthening. I misquoted Dr H. It's the 302 Serum + Eye Serum which produces the longer eyelashes. I got confused about which serum. The Plus Serum would probably work too, but more people have the 302 serum already.

Dr H specifically said the following:

Actually the 302 compound grows hair like crazy and so does the C Boost or L-Drops. I would use the 302 Serum around the eyes every other day – when combined with the niacinamide in the eye serum it is really a hair growing machine

Hi Boski

Can I apply the 302 Serum and Eye Serum on my eyelids as well? I have just been applying the 302 serum under my eyes and the eye serum around my eye bone (under my eyebrows) and under my eyes.

I have just started taking BCO. My doctor says it's properly ok for me to take BCO as potassium is not mentioned in the label and I take a very low dosage of high blood pressure medication anyway.

I stopped using the C Boost for about a month and can report that the acnes on my chin have subsided and the red marks are fading slowly. I have just started re-introducing the C Boost but already have two red bumps on my forehead. May be the BCO will help.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 18, 2009 7:38 am      Reply with quote
Ninetynine wrote:
Hi Boski

Can I apply the 302 Serum and Eye Serum on my eyelids as well? I have just been applying the 302 serum under my eyes and the eye serum around my eye bone (under my eyebrows) and under my eyes.

I have just started taking BCO. My doctor says it's properly ok for me to take BCO as potassium is not mentioned in the label and I take a very low dosage of high blood pressure medication anyway.

I stopped using the C Boost for about a month and can report that the acnes on my chin have subsided and the red marks are fading slowly. I have just started re-introducing the C Boost but already have two red bumps on my forehead. May be the BCO will help.

Hi Ninetynine,

Yes, you can put the 302 serum on the eyelid and then the eye serum on top. If you have the Ointment, apply that last. If you are tolerating ANY of the actives on your face, you should be able to put it directly on your eyelids as well. That's what I've been doing for as long as I've used 302. Which is probably why my eyes don't have wrinkles. I have been putting it on my eyebrows as well because as you age those become sparser too and make you look older.

Dr H said you can apply on your eyelids and it will migrate on its own to the lashes, so no need to really apply with a lash liner.

Don't understand why the C Boost would be causing acne. Are you misting it down and diluting it? Maybe you should put it aside and give the BCO a chance to kick in first. Give the BCO at least 6-8 weeks before determining if it's working for you. I take 1000 mg am and pm.
Lowbrowscientist
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 18, 2009 10:36 am      Reply with quote
Well, I recieved the Translucent minerals and my 4 oz RX Ointment last week and promised to reivew them so here goes...

The Recovery Minerals are great. The are pretty much invisible; no ghosting at all. In fact, I actually have a difficult time seeing where I've applied them, so I'm sometimes applying too much. I try hard to avoid that though, because it does tend to settle in lines and make my skin look really dry and wrinkly (more than it actually is! lol). But that's only with over-application. So, I need a little more practice with it, but the minerals are a success for me.

The Ointment is another story, sadly...

First, I have a smaller jar of Ointment sent to me directly from Dr Huber last fall, and that ointment was a pale grayish, almost lavender shade in the jar. When applied to the skin, though, it was barely noticeable; it blended in almost immediately and was literally invisible on my face. It created a mild "blur" effect and actually made my skin look better, but without looking like anything was on it. It also had a very moist texture, and was easy to apply and easy to spread on either bare skin, or with 302 topicals beneath.

The Ointment I just recieved is lighter in color - it actually looks the same shade as the Translucent Minerals - pale, peachy-flesh colored. In the jar, it looks like it might be an even better shade than what i had. But, it is thicker, dryer, almost powdery in texture and difficult to apply. It doesn't spread well at all, but gets clumpy and worse, it DOES give me a "ghost" effect. After a few minutes, it blends in slightly, but still leaves me looking terrible. I still intend to use it at night, but it is very disappointing to not be able to use this during daylight. I know I have the Minerals now, but while they are great for sunscreen, they do nothing for soothing the irritation (they don't hurt it, either, they just don't help) and they don't really mask the appearance of rashy skin. If anything, I think the minerals dry me out just a bit -- won't be an issue anyway in the summer, but definitely not a substitute for the Ointment.

From what i can see, this ointment appears to be reformulated with a higher concentration of zinc oxide, and I think my first jar may have had some mineral pigments in it that this new version lacks. I also am still hoping that maybe toward the center of this jar it has a better texture....it spent a lot longer in transit than I expected, and I think it was traveling through some hot weather, too. So maybe the top layer just dried out. But, boy, do I miss that first formula Sad

I am seriously thinking about ordering some of the Tan Recovery Minerals, and the Recovery Plus and mixing them to see if I can't get something similar in color and texture to the original jar of Ointment.

Also, it's been cold/rainy here since these arrived, but I'll test them outside in warm sunny weather asap, to see how well they work as a sunscreen, and how water resistant they are (once I can get off my butt and start running again Embarassed )
boski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 18, 2009 11:06 am      Reply with quote
Lowbrowscientist wrote:
Well, I recieved the Translucent minerals and my 4 oz RX Ointment last week and promised to reivew them so here goes...

The Recovery Minerals are great. The are pretty much invisible; no ghosting at all. In fact, I actually have a difficult time seeing where I've applied them, so I'm sometimes applying too much. I try hard to avoid that though, because it does tend to settle in lines and make my skin look really dry and wrinkly (more than it actually is! lol). But that's only with over-application. So, I need a little more practice with it, but the minerals are a success for me.

The Ointment is another story, sadly...

First, I have a smaller jar of Ointment sent to me directly from Dr Huber last fall, and that ointment was a pale grayish, almost lavender shade in the jar. When applied to the skin, though, it was barely noticeable; it blended in almost immediately and was literally invisible on my face. It created a mild "blur" effect and actually made my skin look better, but without looking like anything was on it. It also had a very moist texture, and was easy to apply and easy to spread on either bare skin, or with 302 topicals beneath.

The Ointment I just recieved is lighter in color - it actually looks the same shade as the Translucent Minerals - pale, peachy-flesh colored. In the jar, it looks like it might be an even better shade than what i had. But, it is thicker, dryer, almost powdery in texture and difficult to apply. It doesn't spread well at all, but gets clumpy and worse, it DOES give me a "ghost" effect. After a few minutes, it blends in slightly, but still leaves me looking terrible. I still intend to use it at night, but it is very disappointing to not be able to use this during daylight. I know I have the Minerals now, but while they are great for sunscreen, they do nothing for soothing the irritation (they don't hurt it, either, they just don't help) and they don't really mask the appearance of rashy skin. If anything, I think the minerals dry me out just a bit -- won't be an issue anyway in the summer, but definitely not a substitute for the Ointment.

From what i can see, this ointment appears to be reformulated with a higher concentration of zinc oxide, and I think my first jar may have had some mineral pigments in it that this new version lacks. I also am still hoping that maybe toward the center of this jar it has a better texture....it spent a lot longer in transit than I expected, and I think it was traveling through some hot weather, too. So maybe the top layer just dried out. But, boy, do I miss that first formula Sad

I am seriously thinking about ordering some of the Tan Recovery Minerals, and the Recovery Plus and mixing them to see if I can't get something similar in color and texture to the original jar of Ointment.

Also, it's been cold/rainy here since these arrived, but I'll test them outside in warm sunny weather asap, to see how well they work as a sunscreen, and how water resistant they are (once I can get off my butt and start running again Embarassed )

Lowbrow,

I sent your post to Dr H. This is the 2nd post about a powdery feel to the Ointment RX and it should not be that way. I think he would have told us it was being reformulated if that's what happened. I think if the jar is not screwed on tight, it does dry out, but it should not be that way when you first get it. I'll let you know what he says.
annachka
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 18, 2009 11:29 am      Reply with quote
boski wrote:

Lowbrow,

I sent your post to Dr H. This is the 2nd post about a powdery feel to the Ointment RX and it should not be that way. I think he would have told us it was being reformulated if that's what happened. I think if the jar is not screwed on tight, it does dry out, but it should not be that way when you first get it. I'll let you know what he says.

I had a similar experience. Except, I ordered 2 Ointment RXs -- one had that nice, moisturizing texture, and the other was clumpy and dry (very difficult to smooth onto skin). Could definitely be a problem with packaging.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 18, 2009 12:52 pm      Reply with quote
boski wrote:
Lowbrow,

If the lid is not screwed on well and it is left in the bathroom, it will mold, also! I know this, as I gave one of my small size Ointment Rx to my son for his breakouts. He did not screw the lid on tightly. I was going to take them back when he stopped using it, but when I opened the lid, there was black mold all over!
boski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 18, 2009 1:08 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
boski wrote:
Lowbrow,

If the lid is not screwed on well and it is left in the bathroom, it will mold, also! I know this, as I gave one of my small size Ointment Rx to my son for his breakouts. He did not screw the lid on tightly. I was going to take them back when he stopped using it, but when I opened the lid, there was black mold all over!

My daughter does the same same, always leaves the lid off in the bathroom Rolling Eyes . Luckily no mold yet, but it does dry the ointment out big time. Maybe it needs to be in a tube???

Well, you guys need to report unpleasant things like this immediately. Dr H will want to know about problems so they can be fixed. Thanks for the input and anybody else who has had problems with quality issues should post here or to the info@302skincare.com email.
nakeidknits
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 18, 2009 2:23 pm      Reply with quote
Quote:
Luckily no mold yet, but it does dry the ointment out big time. Maybe it needs to be in a tube???

I second the tube suggestion. I think it would be easier to apply--and more sanitary--if you could squeeze. The Ointment Rx, that is.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 18, 2009 3:15 pm      Reply with quote
nakeidknits wrote:
Quote:
Luckily no mold yet, but it does dry the ointment out big time. Maybe it needs to be in a tube???

I second the tube suggestion. I think it would be easier to apply--and more sanitary--if you could squeeze. The Ointment Rx, that is.

Yep, I would 3rd that suggestion! I hate having to dip my fingers in the jar.
foxe
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 18, 2009 5:01 pm      Reply with quote
HeavenLeigh wrote:

Speaking of extractions...I'm probably needing one at the spa at the moment..to remove the milia and the congested bumps. My skin freaked out after using 302 for 2.5 months, not sure if it's because I'm overloading it or the lack of sleep and stress, and all the junkfood and fried stuff I've been consuming lately (could be both). At any rate, my skin has freaked *me* out because of the increase in the bumps, milia (which had been going away until I got three big ones and several little ones from WHERE?!), general uneven pigmentation and the blah dull factor...and my skin was improving up to until 2 weeks ago, and then it went backwards, now it feels a tad sensitive too! *SIGH*!!

Jennifer has suggested I took a step back and stopped all actives for a while...I hope that will work. Not sure what exactly freaked my skin out, but its like deja vu because this is commonly what happens with most of the skincare I used in the past, nice improvements for a while, and then BAM back to square one.

Heavenleigh-like you, I have had a lot of bumps, but mine have been there all along since I started 302, not after 2.5 mos like you. But, Jennifer did tell me to back off on the actives, so I am trying to do just cleansing, misting and acne drops or retin a for 2 wks (I had been adding a few other things into the mix ) My skin just is not having an easy transition at all and I’ve been very patient.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 18, 2009 5:02 pm      Reply with quote
Ninetynine – I also had an issue w/ some flare-ups after trying a sample of the C boost. They lasted about a week and it was directly related to the C boost (and I diluted it again and again!) I need to get my skin more under control before I try that again. I had about 4 bumps from it.

Quote:
Ninetynine wrote:

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 18, 2009 5:03 pm      Reply with quote
Rileygirl – you’re very observant in noting that a lot of ppl have had breakouts around the 3 mo mark – I’ve noticed that too. Unfortunately for me, it’s been all along the 3 mos (now 4). On the plus side, I’ve noticed that the skin seems clearer with smaller pores after the red bumps settle down or the blemishes heal. It seems that the clogged pores and blackheads like to get red and inflamed and once they’ve gone thru that stage, the skin seems smoother afterwards. My bad luck is just that I had so many of these clogged pores and blackheads to begin w/. I even had MORE blackheads after stopping use of my BHA (which really kept those under control).

I know I should have gone the Rx route a while ago, but I have been down that road too many times over the last 2 decades (w/ diminishing returns) that I prefer to tackle this one a different way. I also have had an increase in small sebaceous hyperplasia over the last couple of years and the 302 has shown an improvement in helping those disappear. Finally, I had a couple of nasty sun/acid damage spots that were showing signs of actinic keratosis, and these areas are looking a lot better.

Sooo- even tho I’ve been having a terrible time w/ breakouts and continuing to see new red spots weekly (even daily), they are smaller than before and less numerous. I also see improvements in other areas that really concerned me and this gives me hope to continue using the 302. But, you are right in noting the frequency of ppl who do experience some sort of backlash at the 3 mo mark. Let’s hope it’s just taking their skin that long to adjust and it’s all uphill from there.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 18, 2009 5:05 pm      Reply with quote
Boski – do you have any studies on the acne/linoleic acid link? I’d love to read up on anything you can provide that shows omega 6 is good for the skin. All I can find is that omega 3 is the missing link and that we all consume too much omega 6 and should supplement w/ the omega 3 (linolenic acid) to correct an imbalance in the ratio between these 2 EFAs.

In fact – most sources site this:
Lack of omega-6 fatty acids, however, is extremely rare in diets of those living in certain Western countries . In fact, North American and Israeli diets tend to have too much omega-6, particularly in relation to omega-3 fatty acids. This imbalance contributes to long-term diseases, such as heart disease, cancer, asthma, arthritis, and depression
…It may be more important to supplement the diet with omega-3 fatty acids to reduce inflammation and prevent heart disease than omega-6 fatty acids, as most individuals are not omega-6 deficient

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 18, 2009 5:14 pm      Reply with quote
boski - I have another concern and it's about the micronized zinc that 302 uses in it's Ointment Rx and SS

The addition of zinc to a high performance product could limit its travel into the skin, also, through simply mechanical binding. All of the zinc containing products are, for that reason, applied post hi performance products – our ultramicronized zinc does travel far into the skin, but it is a slow process

From what I've read about nano and micronized ZiO and TiO2, I have concerns about 302 using them. Some studies have shown that nano and micro sized particles are potentially hazardous sunscreen ingredients that can absorb through the skin and into the body to pose risks. What has Dr H told you about their using the nano/micro sized particles? What size particles do they use?

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 18, 2009 5:39 pm      Reply with quote
Is anyone else besides me been waiting for the Face & body bars to arrive? I placed an order ages ago and just found out from Jennifer that I'm going to *age* just a bit more as the bars are still not available.

She asked that I share this info w/ everyone:

Face & Body Bars

further production delays

We received a new shipment of FACE & BODY BARS into our warehouse today. Upon examination, we realized there was an error in their manufacture and they are unusable. We are now working with the manufacturer to produce replacements as quickly as possible that meet our specifications.

I placed an order 3 mos ago. Anyone have any idea where I could get some?

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 18, 2009 6:22 pm      Reply with quote
boski wrote:
Well, you guys need to report unpleasant things like this immediately. Dr H will want to know about problems so they can be fixed. Thanks for the input and anybody else who has had problems with quality issues should post here or to the info@302skincare.com email.

Boski, thanks for forwarding the post, and for providing the email address! I will be sure to let him know if I have trouble in the future. I hate to bother him since I know he's so busy, but you're absolutely right, I'm sure he'd want to be on top of any potential issues.

foxe, if you're still looking for a place to buy, Nanci at NCNProSkinCare can also place an order for you. She doesn't stock the products, though; she has them drop shipped directly from the company, so unless the main supplier is out of them, you're sure to get it quickly. She does charge shipping, but she also gives an automatic 10% discount to EDS members, so her prices are comparable to Jennifer's.
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:53 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |