Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Skincerity?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Skippie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:22 am      Reply with quote
Ottawa Shopper wrote:
tocopherol

I thought this was related to Vitamin E?

It is Vitamin E. In fact, if you look on the first page of this thread, the ingredients are listed as:

Acetone, Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E), Fluoropolymer, Acrylic polymer, Fragrance.

Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:05 pm      Reply with quote
I have been using Skincerity for one month now, from a tip from my step-mom. I am 52 years old and was so impressed with it on my face and neck wrinkles and an age spot, I shared it with sisters, mom, aunts, etc. We all love it. I'm not sure what all the negative fuss here is about...
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:02 pm      Reply with quote
vikki2427 wrote:
I have been using Skincerity for one month now, from a tip from my step-mom. I am 52 years old and was so impressed with it on my face and neck wrinkles and an age spot, I shared it with sisters, mom, aunts, etc. We all love it. I'm not sure what all the negative fuss here is about...

Acetone is rather powerful and even as some have posted the odor dissipates you still are sleeping with an acrylic polymer on your face, not something I would choose to use. A few long term members tried it with no results and some had problems with it staying on.

If you are happy with it that's great, I wouldn't choose to use it. That's about it for many I believe. Smile

Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:10 am      Reply with quote
They claim their product is breathable-- what does that mean--yes skin expires,oil, moisture etc--but nowhere in any tests or space agency has skin needed oxygen to survive as a matter of fact Oxygen 'rusts' or oxidizes matter. Hence anti-oxidents-- so what gives with their advertising about vital oxygen being able to get to the skin through the masque. Anyone want to elucidate me, is this a new finding, thank you

P.S. I'm mean needed oxygen from an external source not by internal capillaries.
odonme

Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:24 am      Reply with quote
I bought this product with the highest hopes, I read loads of reviews online which ranted and raved about how wonderful Skincerity is.

It did absolutely nothing, the best part about skincerity was the non abrasive wash cloth it came with.
I bought it to help with some darker spots I had on my face, and some stubborn spots and I faithfully used the product every night and I saw no improvement at all.

Thankfully it didn't do any damage to my skin so that's a good thing, but it was a massive waste of money and since I bought it on ebay the seller didn't have a product guarantee or money back plan so that really sucked!

All I can say is save your money and buy some thing better
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:39 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |