Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)
what's your Obagi nu-derm regimen?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
jadette
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:05 am      Reply with quote
For those of you who use obagi nu-derm, what's your total daytime regimen including usage of non obagi products? And what's your skintype? Thanks!
Desinda
5% products discount

Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:16 am      Reply with quote
mature oily hyperpigmented skin

Cleans, tone, Professional C (20%), clear, exforderm forte, spf 35
dcanup
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:20 pm      Reply with quote
mature, extremely oily skin.

AM:
Cleanser, Toner, Exfoderm Forte, SPF 35
PM:
Cleanser, Toner, Clear, Retin-A/Blender, Obagi Night eye cream
chorally
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:05 am      Reply with quote
AM:
PM:
Cleanser, Toner, Clear, Retin-A/Blender

I am now in the maintenance stage. So, I used the above whole program twice a week only.
Yet I use Obagi cleanser everyday, plus other skin care.
Mely09
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:11 am      Reply with quote
A.M. : Cleanser, Toner, Eye Cream, Clear, Exfoderm, Sunfader(everyday and where I am mostly indoor for the day), SPF 35( on weekends and where I will be mostly outdoor)

P.M. : Cleanser, Toner, Clear, after 30 minutes, Blender mix with Stieva A Cream(Tretinoin)

I will be starting on my 12th weeks of Obagi tomorrow, June 24th.
Mely09
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:22 am      Reply with quote
Chorally,

Do you use the Obagi Toner twice a day too? Because the Toner goes fast than the other products, like maybe 3 months for 1 bottle, and it can go expensive just to get the Toner itself rather than when you get the whole kit. Or can we substitute other same grade Toner but cheaper and what brand will it be?

What are your other skin care products that you incorporate with Obagi Nu-Derm during your maintenance? Thanks.
c4ward
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:23 pm      Reply with quote
chorally wrote:
AM:
PM:
Cleanser, Toner, Clear, Retin-A/Blender

I am now in the maintenance stage. So, I used the above whole program twice a week only.
Yet I use Obagi cleanser everyday, plus other skin care.

Chorally,
Did you do the program without the hydroquinone? If so, were you happy with the results? I'm concerned about hygroquinone.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:06 pm      Reply with quote
c4ward, the Clear and Blender that chorally posted in her routine are the HQ products in Obagi.

Check this link out for info on HQ. It may help alleviate your fears, or at least help you decide if you want to use obagi or not:
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=25350&highlight=hydroquinone+safe
c4ward
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:49 am      Reply with quote
Rileygirl,
Thanks for the great link. It made me much more comfortable. Do you think on the maintenance you could switch to the non-hydroquinone? Thanks for all your help! Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:00 am      Reply with quote
That's a hard one, c4ward. My best guess would be you will need to use the HQ at least twice a week as maintenance. But, we are all different, and I think it would be a trial/error thing to see if you can go off completely without anything coming back. Possibly using C, RA and a very good sunscreen, you would not need to use the HQ, but again, it would be trial and error!
azumma
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:14 pm      Reply with quote
A little dry and sensitive..a lot of freckles..which I hate it.. Sad
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:36 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |