Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Does your Husband "borrow" your skin care products
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
doohicus
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:17 am      Reply with quote
Does your husband sneek your products? I swear my eye cream is disappearing! A while ago I jokingly put some on him telling him his wrinkles would disappear. Now it seems the tube looks flatten (man style). I wish he would make the sunscreen disappear! Laughing
LJ604
5% products discount

Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:04 pm      Reply with quote
He doesn't steal them...but he is always curious about the products I am using. I have picked up some nice products for him, and he likes me to put my mask on him when I am doing mine. Hahaha..if only his friends knew!
luckylouie
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:40 am      Reply with quote
Wayne and I both use the same eye cream, cleanser, deodorant and night serum. He uses a different sunscreen/moisturiser from me.
bergquis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:33 pm      Reply with quote
NO, my SO would never use my products, only because he thinks I have so damn many of them and he doesn't have a clue what any of them are for "he says". He uses shampoo to wash his face, hair and body. Or bar soap to wash his face, hair and body. Which ever is easiest. Oh wait he does have some gel that I bought him about a year ago. It was a small tube and it is still full. Men, and he looks gorgeous to boot

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:16 pm      Reply with quote
Aww I love when men get interested in products! I really can appreciate a man who does enjoy taking care of himself. Right now I have to make my bf wash his face, exfoliate..use sunscreen..etc. He's getting used to it now. He was brought up around people who don't take care of themselves..so it's hard for a guy to even know about any of this stuff! He had his first manicure awhile ago and loved it.

Nowadays, we make a day where we can go together to the spa and do something together, like a massage..body wrap..etc. On friday he gets a massage and i get a body wrap! I can't wait Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 03, 2008 8:40 am      Reply with quote
no, my husband pays no interest at all to my skincare products - he thinks it is all girly stuff and he is a man Laughing
however he got addicted to manicure - just because he is too lazy to cut his nails himself Smile
and he uses my cleanser sometimes, and I make him use the SS, `cause he`s got very fair and sensitive skin. Of course, he uses deodorant and shampoos, soap and that kind of stuff.
But he will never use any creams and he is totally indifferent to having wrinkles or not Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 03, 2008 10:38 am      Reply with quote
No, he doesn't, but I sometime force him to use some of the products which have turned out less successful for me (too light moisturizers, for instance). And I sometimes trick him into getting a face mask, because then he'll also get a massage as an added bonus. Bad Grin

5% products discount

Mon May 05, 2008 12:34 am      Reply with quote
Yes all the time so I showed him EDS and introduced him to the Anthony line for men. This has three benefits:

1. My potions last longer
2. His skin is looking gorgeous
3. I can sneakily jump in on the back of his orders with little must haves.
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 06, 2008 11:44 am      Reply with quote
Laughing Laughing Laughing HARHAR! You mean the guy who used Old Spice shaving lotion and Nivea on his face when I met him????!!! *yechhh* Finally got him off the Old Spice by telling him he smelt like my dad!
Once in a while he'll try something...the Dove cleansing/exfoliating pads were a hit, and he likes squalane...but usually he leaves my stuff alone and doesn't want to try new things. Can't get him off that nasty Pantene shampoo/conditioner-in-one.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 09, 2008 7:19 pm      Reply with quote
When my hubby & I were dating he actually agreed to go to a facial with me- he loved it but during the facial he would make silly comments 'If the boys knew' etc...

He won't pinch my stuff (only because he probably wouldn't know what to do with it)... but I do force him to exfoliate his face at least once a week.. that's the best I have managed to do..

I'd love to find a way to make him come to facials with me again... Since we got married he refuses...

I'll find a way Laughing Bad Grin
rubby
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 10, 2008 5:07 am      Reply with quote
I wish!!! My hubby is not interested in any kind of skin care. He makes fun of me and my skin care stuff (creams, gadgets, little rituals). I actually had to make a big fuss to make him stop make silly comments when I have a mask on my face.
We are both in early 40s (he's actually 2 years younger than me) and he really should be taking better care of his skin, but, for him, there is no way he's doing that "girly stuff" . . .
He'll always go for a good perfume, but beyond that . . . To bad. We could have so much fun doing all this "girly" stuff together Laughing .

On the other hand, if he was as addicted to EDS and shopping as I am, we'd be in a big financial trouble. So, in a way, I don't mind things staying just the way they are Laughing Laughing Cool .

44, oily T-zone, acne prone (PCOS) ~ Baby Q & Tanda (blue light) ~ Karin Herzog (Oxy Face, Vita-A-Kombi 2, Vitamin H, Eye cream) ~ PSF (Cramberry Eye Gel) ~ Pearl/Silk powder primer and mist ~ L2K ~ MMU
lavendula
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 11, 2008 8:35 am      Reply with quote
rubby wrote:
I wish!!! My hubby is not interested in any kind of skin care. He makes fun of me and my skin care stuff (creams, gadgets, little rituals). I actually had to make a big fuss to make him stop make silly comments when I have a mask on my face.
We are both in early 40s (he's actually 2 years younger than me) and he really should be taking better care of his skin, but, for him, there is no way he's doing that "girly stuff" . . .
He'll always go for a good perfume, but beyond that . . . To bad. We could have so much fun doing all this "girly" stuff together Laughing .

On the other hand, if he was as addicted to EDS and shopping as I am, we'd be in a big financial trouble. So, in a way, I don't mind things staying just the way they are Laughing Laughing Cool .

I have the same story. Even worse, he refuses to use perfume. The only thing he can accept is Neutrogena clear bar without frangarance.
I really want share the clarinsoc brushes with him. I use the sensitive brush head, and I think the normal should be perfect for him. However, my dream never come true.

Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:47 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |