Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Q about Remergent DNA Repair Formula
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
fang
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:55 pm      Reply with quote
hi,all Remergent DNA Repair Formula users,just want to ask:do you put the plug back to the pump's ventage?or just leave it open to the air?

many thanks:)
fang

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:30 pm      Reply with quote
fang wrote:
hi,all Remergent DNA Repair Formula users,just want to ask:do you put the plug back to the pump's ventage?or just leave it open to the air?

many thanks:)
fang

I always put the plug back in, wipe off any excess that may appear when the plug is inserted and then put the cap over the top. I think that putting the plug back in may help to seal it better from the air.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:01 am      Reply with quote
I wipe the excess and put it under my chin! Should put the plug in, hearing bushy's rationale makes sense. I used to only put it in for travel. By the way, speaking of DNA and travel, it is small enough, under 3 oz. to take it with you and put in the zip lock baggie with your other necessities to carry on board. I always do this, as my friend's DNA Repair was stolen at Heathrow. I think it had to have been confiscated, but we don't know for sure.
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:39 am      Reply with quote
I must admit that I always throw the plug away as I thought it was just for sealing the product during transit and until it was bought and opened.

As for Heathrow, I decant my products into smaller containers. You can buy little pots and bottles from places like Muji and Boots. My DNA Repair gets decanted into one of these. I only take as much as I'm likely to need during my time away.
fang
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:35 am      Reply with quote
thanks bushby:)
for travelling,i reuse the containers of the samples.babor's 3ml bottle is best.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:46 am      Reply with quote
I always throw the plug away on mine too. Maybe I'll remember when I repurchase tokeepit as it does make sense to replace the plug after use

On a side note...i'm patiently waiting for Remergent to release their new line up of products. Does anyone know when that will be?
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:04 am      Reply with quote
Sel wrote:

On a side note...i'm patiently waiting for Remergent to release their new line up of products. Does anyone know when that will be?

They have already been released and I have asked EDS to stock them. There is a cleanser, 1% retinol and 0.4% retinol.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:11 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Bushy. I had a read up on them when you posted about the new products....looking forward to EDS stocking them!
fang
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:40 pm      Reply with quote
hi,bushy,have you ever try Remergent High Intensity SPF 30 (100 ml),i think Remergent A.M. Moisture SPF 15 is not good for my daily useing(i spent 2-3 hours on beach with my kids now)
do you like it?

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:42 am      Reply with quote
fang wrote:
hi,bushy,have you ever try Remergent High Intensity SPF 30 (100 ml),i think Remergent A.M. Moisture SPF 15 is not good for my daily useing(i spent 2-3 hours on beach with my kids now)
do you like it?

Yes I have used the SPF30 and it is almost a regular sunscreen for me as I spend a lot of time outside. I only use the SPF15 now when I know I will be mostly indoors. A couple of months ago I did a test with patches of a few sunscreens on my arms and after half a day in the sun, the only patch that was not red was the Remergent SPF30 (I didn't try the Remergent SPF15 in the test).

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:31 am      Reply with quote
bushy, I can see that you have the same skin type as me - does Remergent SPF30 make you look greasy (oily)?

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:51 am      Reply with quote
I'm with Majorb. I always threw the plug away one I opened it as I figured it's probably going to create more bacterial growth if I keep plugging and unplugging the sealant. Those pesky little plugs roll around everywhere so I dispensed with it straight away.
fang
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:21 am      Reply with quote
thanks,bushy
it is very impressive that sames like you have try all the skincare products. Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:27 am      Reply with quote
Aiva wrote:
bushy, I can see that you have the same skin type as me - does Remergent SPF30 make you look greasy (oily)?

No, the SPF30 goes on quite matt and is not greasy at all. However, that may depend on what you apply underneath it. I normally use it over the top of DNA Repair or a Valmont product.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:13 am      Reply with quote
thank you Smile
what Valmont product do you usually use underneath Remergent SS (so NOT to look oily)?

or when you use DNA Repair underneath - do you use only this serum and SS? no moisturizer over serum? do you have any waiting time between DNA Repair and SS ?

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:14 am      Reply with quote
bushy, and may be you know what PDD (UVA protection rate) the SS has?

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 04, 2008 2:57 am      Reply with quote
Aiva wrote:
thank you Smile
what Valmont product do you usually use underneath Remergent SS (so NOT to look oily)?

or when you use DNA Repair underneath - do you use only this serum and SS? no moisturizer over serum? do you have any waiting time between DNA Repair and SS ?

I have used either Valmont Precious Serum, DNA Repair or Radiance Serum under Remergent SS.
In the am, I only use Remergent DNA Repair under the sunscreen as I don't need any additional moisturiser. There is no waiting time at all.
I have no idea what the PPD is for Remergent SS.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 04, 2008 5:26 am      Reply with quote
thank you so much!

Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:57 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |