Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Did a search read posts really didn't find any info on JM..
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
mimi57
5% products discount

Fri May 02, 2008 2:43 pm      Reply with quote
I had used Jan Marini's C'Esta for years and my skin was and is good for 51.
I had stopped using it a few months ago.
I'm now using SkinMedica 'C' b/c it is more stable and in it's delivery it is so much better I had read many times over.
I had stopped JM mainly b/c I think it has DMEA in it, for me I just do not want this on my skin.
I say I think b/c it has a sticker on the bottom of my C'esta serum which has 3 ingredients and one says this: DAME
Okay, I think they meant DMEA but geesh you'd think somone at JM would see this typo?this does anyone know if the "DEA complex" with the DAME means DMEA?
[you know what dr. perricone loads his products up with lol]
Hope this is not confusing but I really need to know.
I have 2 back up bottles and do not want to touch them until I find out for sure its DMEA free. TY!
tuningmyheart
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 16, 2008 7:09 pm      Reply with quote
hi there mimi57- do a search for DAE complex, and you will get results.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 17, 2008 2:08 am      Reply with quote
Laughing

DMAE. That's what you want to search for DMAE.

Talk about typo's. I reckon mayhaps you folks are in way too much of a hurry. . . ?

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 17, 2008 6:03 am      Reply with quote
Actually it is DAE complex -which is what is listd on JM- and then that shows that it contains DMAE

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 17, 2008 6:14 am      Reply with quote
mim57 did you notice the thread today on DMAE- that might be of interest to you

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=28911

Sat May 17, 2008 8:17 am      Reply with quote
DAE complex is a patented combination of the amino acid tyrosine and DMAE (added to ascorbyl palmitate). It produces a lifting effect distinct from ascorbyl palmitate and ascorbic acid, faster and seemingly greater than either and is thought to work by enhancing neurotransmitters (endogenous, bodily chemicals which allow brain messages to execute muscle movement).
http://www.treatment-skincare.com/Jan-Marini/C-ESTA.html

In addition to a proprietary form of lipid soluble Vitamin C, all Jan Marini C-ESTA formulas include a form of DAE Complex — a powerful antioxidant cocktail containing a proprietary delivery agent that also acts as a penetration and neurotransmitter enhancer. Several versions of DAE are used in the various C-ESTA products, depending on whether they are for application to the facial skin, lips, eye contour or body.
http://www.treatment-skincare.com/Jan-Marini/C-ESTA/Introduction.html
Sidda
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 17, 2008 11:47 am      Reply with quote
TMI. Laughing

I stand corrected. Thanks.

Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:22 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |