Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Live Live Bee Yummy Facelift Mask
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Sel
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 03, 2008 3:31 pm      Reply with quote
This review is for the Live Live Organic Bee Yummy Facelift Mask. I originally intended on purchasing the Bee Yummy Skin Food Cream but saw a couple of reviews for the mask and decided to buy both!

I'm so happy that I decided to go for this mask. I thought perhaps it'd be too rich for my skin and would be more suited for someone with drier skin than mine but it's perfect for my skin type.

The first time I used it I left it on for 30 minutes and wasn't blown away by the results. It seemed like a pretty average product but I had a look on the website again and it recommended leaving it on overnight. So that night I applied it and slept in it which was an interesting experience! It's quite a sticky product due to it's ingrediants and my face kept sticking to the pillow...
Anyhow in the morning I rinsed it off and this time I was amazed with the results. My skin felt so amazingly smooth,and firm. It didn't feel greasy in the slighest, not dry just perfect. Every time I use it now I leave it on overnight and it's worth the face sticking to my pillow for the results!

Another plus is it doesn't clog my pores at all, it seems to exfoliate my skin slightly, but gently and it doesn't make me breakout actually instead it seems to be helping reduce them.

Ingrediants - Organic & Raw Honey Capping, Kombucha Mushroom, Royal Jelly, Pure Water
Nimue
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 03, 2008 8:36 pm      Reply with quote
That's great that you're having such great results, but why don't you try just buying honey and doing honey masks? You may get the same results and it will be a lot cheaper...
Sel
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 04, 2008 5:35 am      Reply with quote
I have tried my own honey masks in the past and din't get the results I've seen using this product. Perhaps it's the combination of ingredients in this product. I read that kombucha mushroom is great for your skin too.
Nimue
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 04, 2008 8:54 am      Reply with quote
Sel wrote:
I have tried my own honey masks in the past and din't get the results I've seen using this product. Perhaps it's the combination of ingredients in this product. I read that kombucha mushroom is great for your skin too.

Oh ok!
nadinet

Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:34 am      Reply with quote
I've just purchased both as well. I've read alot of positive things - so will keep you posted as to how I get on with these new products!

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:26 pm      Reply with quote
You just reminded me to buy some more Bee Yummy creme. I haven't tried the mask, but, the creme is AMAZING!

My skin didn't break out and seemed very happy overall when I was using it. Glad the mask worked so well for you, perhaps I'll buy it along with the creme as well! Smile

Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:02 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the review, Sel. Smile Where did you buy this? TIA!
simran
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:23 pm      Reply with quote
i dont think you wana sleep with honey on your face unless you want to provide an invitation to the ant coloney to your bed Exclamation

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:46 pm      Reply with quote
I purchased from oneluckyduck.com

Very Happy Luckily it's too cold here most of the time for there to be any problem with ants, but it's a bit strange trying to sleep with it on. I try to put in one in the evening and leave it on for as long as I can most of the time.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:59 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |