Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

C'est Moi!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Caspers Mum

Mon May 05, 2008 1:03 pm      Reply with quote
It's been a while since I've posted recent pictures of myself, and given the fact that I'm this mod. for this section, `thought I'd share. Photos were taken on Friday night, after work.

ImageImage

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 05, 2008 1:27 pm      Reply with quote
Ciao bella!

It's so nice to see the 'beautiful' face behind the screen name.

Thanks for sharing CM.... Very Happy

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
yomama606
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 05, 2008 2:54 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Caspers Mum

You look great! Thanks for putting up your picture, its always nice to put a face to a name.

Have a good day.
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 06, 2008 12:56 am      Reply with quote
WOW, you are a real beauty.
It is strange how we sometimes imagine what a person will look like and I had actually thought you would be older (well you might still be but certainly don't look it). Surprised

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 06, 2008 6:43 am      Reply with quote
You are very pretty, and I love the red lipstick on you. Some people can wear it and it definitely looks great on you.
leeleedeedee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 06, 2008 7:31 am      Reply with quote
Thank you for sharing your pics with us Caspers Mum. It's so nice to see what you look like and you look terrific - a real beauty with great looking skin. Once day you must share with us the products you use to look that way.
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 06, 2008 11:34 am      Reply with quote
O how pretty you are! Especially for a Fri nite after work!! You're much more glamourous than what I pictured a "Casper's Mum" to be!

Tue May 06, 2008 2:22 pm      Reply with quote
You guys are funny. I assure you that I'm not all that glamorous. Rolling Eyes

Think Trying to remember what I'd used on Friday.
PSF Papaya Cleansing Gel (with Clairsonic)
SkinBiology CP Serum
Murad Oil-Free Sunblock SPF 15 Sheer Tint
True Cosmetics Pressed Powder (just a bit on my t-zone)
Amazing Concealer
Rosie Jane Cheek Gloss in "Poppy"
Jane Iredale "Taupe" shadow (in brows)
Sothys lipstick in shade #4

How did you imagine I'd look? Covered in cat hair, like a crazy, old cat lady? Bone through my nose? Covered in tattoos? Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 06, 2008 3:13 pm      Reply with quote
You think CM looks good in this picture? You should see her with her hair down. Sorry, CM, you already know my opinion. Laughing The best part is she is just as pretty on the inside.

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
vonstella
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 06, 2008 3:21 pm      Reply with quote
Caspers Mum wrote:
Covered in tattoos? Laughing

No my dear, thats me! Razz

You look great, like a Greek statue!

27~Texas~Oily~ fair~ breakout prone~ easily congested~Cysts caused by emotional stress~ Using Ayurvedic skin care and philosophy~ Dry brushing body and face~ On strict less is more routine~ We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~ Oscar Wilde
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 06, 2008 6:31 pm      Reply with quote
I thought you'd have a hairnet and cateye glasses!

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 06, 2008 6:46 pm      Reply with quote
Very nice ! Sophisticated and soft.
I too ,thought older with a shawl and silver hair. Laughing
Now,I am curious...how long is your hair and any new pics coming ?

Linda
Caspers Mum

Tue May 06, 2008 7:16 pm      Reply with quote
skin care addict wrote:
Very nice ! Sophisticated and soft.
I too ,thought older with a shawl and silver hair. Laughing
Now,I am curious...how long is your hair and any new pics coming ? Linda

Not that long, as you can see. Bobbed, between chin & shoulders. Photo: taken on Saturday night by my friend Carrie. We'd been out on the town. Pretty obvious by the detached, rolly-eyed, beer-goggled gaze and dark circles. Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 06, 2008 7:24 pm      Reply with quote
Not that long, as you can see. Bobbed, between chin & shoulders. Photo: taken on Saturday night by my friend Carrie. We'd been out on the town. Pretty obvious by the detached, rolly-eyed, beer-goggled gaze and dark circles. Laughing[/quote]

LOL...beer-goggled gaze..thats so funny !!
Out on the town and still looking good !
Your complexion is so beautiful.

Thanks for the pics,they are great .
Linda
Caspers Mum

Tue May 06, 2008 7:32 pm      Reply with quote
skin care addict wrote:
Not that long, as you can see. Bobbed, between chin & shoulders. Photo: taken on Saturday night by my friend Carrie. We'd been out on the town. Pretty obvious by the detached, rolly-eyed, beer-goggled gaze and dark circles. Laughing

LOL...beer-goggled gaze..thats so funny !!
Out on the town and still looking good !
Your complexion is so beautiful.[/quote]

Ooooh, I dunno about that, Linda, as the results of Saturday night's beer & pizza are now showing on my skin. Buh!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 07, 2008 4:53 pm      Reply with quote
Wow, what beautiful blue eyes! Very Happy Thank you for posting your pictures. The red lipstick is simply gorgeous red.
Juliemarie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 07, 2008 9:30 pm      Reply with quote
Heheh-yes I thought you would be covered in cat fur too! Laughing Mind you a sport a little guineapig hair at times Embarassed
Have you had your NLs done? if you dont mind sharing?
Caspers Mum

Thu May 08, 2008 8:40 am      Reply with quote
Juliemarie wrote:
Heheh-yes I thought you would be covered in cat fur too! Laughing Mind you a sport a little guineapig hair at times Embarassed
Have you had your NLs done? if you dont mind sharing?

Nasal-labial folds? No. I'm only 33½. No lines yet ....

Maybe my chubby cheeks fill-out my face, making it more youthful looking? Dunno.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 08, 2008 3:00 pm      Reply with quote
Crikey! No offence meant. Its just I am very sensitised to this at the moment, looking at everyone's - just had mine done - big drama! (see my juvederm question post Sad ).
I'd kill to have a mouth are like yours again Rolling Eyes
Caspers Mum

Fri May 09, 2008 12:52 pm      Reply with quote
Juliemarie wrote:
Crikey! No offence meant. Its just I am very sensitised to this at the moment, looking at everyone's - just had mine done - big drama! (see my juvederm question post Sad ).
I'd kill to have a mouth are like yours again Rolling Eyes

No offense was ever taken. I reckon I'll have those lovely "marionette" lines within the next 5-10 years.

On that note: you probably notice your own imperfections moreso than others. We tend to be our own worst critics.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 13, 2008 9:36 am      Reply with quote
Wow CM you are gorgeous! Has anyone ever told you that you look a bit like Christina Applegate?
Caspers Mum

Tue May 13, 2008 1:23 pm      Reply with quote
Canadian Girl wrote:
Wow CM you are gorgeous! Has anyone ever told you that you look a bit like Christina Applegate?

No. That's a first. I've had comparisons to Melissa Joan Hart, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Glenn Close. Considering that SJP was voted as "Most Unsexy" by Maxim last year, I dunno how I should feel about that comparison. Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 13, 2008 9:21 pm      Reply with quote
woohoo...super hot girl! Very Happy
Caspers Mum

Wed May 14, 2008 7:36 am      Reply with quote
bkkgirl wrote:
woohoo...super hot girl! Very Happy

Oh-yeah. Fersure. That's me. "Super hot girl"! Rolling Eyes
Laughing

Kinda reminds me of The Go-Go's Beauty & The Beat album cover from over twenty years ago.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 14, 2008 11:59 am      Reply with quote
I like your new hair cut a lot. It suits you face really well. You look younger than on the first picture.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:50 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |