Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Karin Herzog on EDS
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Septembergirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 07, 2008 12:13 pm      Reply with quote
I just saw that EDS is now carrying the Karin Herzog line under "New products".

Hope to get some product recommendations from the people on the forum who seem to have got good results from these products. Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 07, 2008 12:17 pm      Reply with quote
yes, how 'bout this. We're all doing the Happy Dance.
vonstella
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 07, 2008 12:31 pm      Reply with quote
Happy Dance indeed!

Septembergirl, I use: The Cleansing Milk, Eye Cream, Oxygen Face, Fruit Acids, Vita Kombi 2, The Scrub, Essential Mask and the Silhouette body cream. I would recommend all of it to anyone and think that skin care wise its the best money I have ever spent. Totally love this whole line!

27~Texas~Oily~ fair~ breakout prone~ easily congested~Cysts caused by emotional stress~ Using Ayurvedic skin care and philosophy~ Dry brushing body and face~ On strict less is more routine~ We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~ Oscar Wilde
havana8

Wed May 07, 2008 12:37 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you, EDS!!!
bergquis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 07, 2008 1:00 pm      Reply with quote
So now that everyone is doing the happy dance, I am curious. What do we need to know about this line?? Must be good for you to be dancing....... Question Dancing

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 07, 2008 1:15 pm      Reply with quote
As the Karin Herzog review is 23 pages long..., I would like to ask a simple question: Can the oxygen creams be combined with products from other lines, more precisely on top of a vit C serum or retinoid product?

I assume that the essential mask can be used once a week, regardless of which products you use.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 07, 2008 1:25 pm      Reply with quote
Septembergirl wrote:
As the Karin Herzog review is 23 pages long..., I would like to ask a simple question: Can the oxygen creams be combined with products from other lines, more precisely on top of a vit C serum or retinoid product?

I assume that the essential mask can be used once a week, regardless of which products you use.

They advise not to as the oxygen can "push" other ingredients into your skin giving you unwanted reactions. The Vita Kombi line has Vit A in them so adding more might be overkill. I would assume that using a C serum would be OK if you used it without putting any of the KH products on right after. Maybe Vit C in the AM and her products at night. Personally Im having such amazing results I dont miss my C serum.....for now!

27~Texas~Oily~ fair~ breakout prone~ easily congested~Cysts caused by emotional stress~ Using Ayurvedic skin care and philosophy~ Dry brushing body and face~ On strict less is more routine~ We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~ Oscar Wilde
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 07, 2008 1:27 pm      Reply with quote
Septembergirl wrote:

septembergirl, I think Scalawaggirl is using her Retin A one day a week. You might ask her. Because the line does contain retinol a lot of people get the benefits of Retin A, without the not so good. I don't think anyone is using vitamin c but that may have changed. Sis moved to the C boost from 302. KH warns you to be very careful which actives you put under the oxygen products because the oxygen takes those products deeper than normal. And I think the Essential Mask would be fine with other products.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 07, 2008 1:35 pm      Reply with quote
I'm thrilled that EDS is selling our babe, Karin's line! Dancing

Re: the Retin-A, I'm only using it on the lower sides of my neck once a week to address chicken skin. I do put the Vita Kombi over it. No issues but I wouldn't use RA all over with the KH products on top due to the push issue Vonstella mentioned.

Wed May 07, 2008 1:37 pm      Reply with quote
I am very excited to see that EDS is carrying the Karin Herzog line (woo hoo!), but was disappointed to learn that the actual products may not be available for purchase for another week or more (WAH!). I just called the EDS Spa and this is what I was told. What a total bummer as I REALLY, REALLY wanted to order some of these products TODAY! Crying or Very sad
havana8

Wed May 07, 2008 2:08 pm      Reply with quote
It looks as if you might be able to order today after all as they are almost all up!

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/karin-herzog-skin-care-swizerland.htm
Septembergirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 07, 2008 2:24 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you, Vonstella and Bluesheart.

I'm now informed and enlightened and will give the essential mask a try in the first place. I believe that as you've been able to write 23 pages about a skincare line, there has to be something about this Swiss woman.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 07, 2008 2:28 pm      Reply with quote
Vonstella...in your opinion do you think this would be a good skin care line for someone with very dry/extremely sensitive skin? Thank you for your help.
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 07, 2008 3:05 pm      Reply with quote
leeleedeedee wrote:
Vonstella...in your opinion do you think this would be a good skin care line for someone with very dry/extremely sensitive skin? Thank you for your help.

Leelee, you might want to pm Havana as she's sensitive and she may be able to give you some pointers. I tend to be dry but I'm not sensitive.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 07, 2008 3:20 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you very much BluesHeart...that's exactly what I will do.
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 07, 2008 3:26 pm      Reply with quote
GlamGirl wrote:
I am very excited to see that EDS is carrying the Karin Herzog line (woo hoo!), but was disappointed to learn that the actual products may not be available for purchase for another week or more (WAH!). I just called the EDS Spa and this is what I was told. What a total bummer as I REALLY, REALLY wanted to order some of these products TODAY! Crying or Very sad

Awww. I'm so excited myself. For more converts and to hear your experiences. It's unique, I'll tell you that. Let us know what you order.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 07, 2008 5:08 pm      Reply with quote
leeleedeedee wrote:

I have a friend with your skin type who is using the VK1, Scrub, Eye cream and Additional sweet. She just started about a week ago and I havent heard from her yet. Will let you know what she thinks when she checks in though.

sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 07, 2008 6:06 pm      Reply with quote
My skin tends to be oily and I have a sample of the additional sweet and I was shocked that I loved it so much. Just for those areas that feel a little dry (by my standards). Lovely product. I am sure it would be great for a drier complexion.

Off to check KH and see what's up on EDS.
leeleedeedee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 07, 2008 6:37 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you Vonstella. I would very much appreciate any information. It would be so helpful since the last thing I want to do is irritate and dry out my sensitive skin.
Holmes
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 08, 2008 8:13 am      Reply with quote
I watched the video and noticed the back of
K.H's left hand as she took something out of
the cupboard....... hmm
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 08, 2008 8:58 am      Reply with quote
Holmes wrote:
I watched the video and noticed the back of
K.H's left hand as she took something out of
the cupboard....... hmm

Assuming you're referencing the smattering of age spots - for a woman in her late 70s, I don't find that at all unusual and who knows but maybe she doesn't put any products to alleviate the spots on her hands as they might not bother her. They still look very nice for her age, nonetheless.

I can only hope to look as good as she does at that milestone in life.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 08, 2008 10:01 am      Reply with quote
I think it could best be described as aging gracefully.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 08, 2008 1:07 pm      Reply with quote
can those age spots be prevented? or is it smth inevitable?
I noticed I have now some new spots on the backs of my hands and should admit I`ve neglected my hands so much.. never put ss on them and now trying to get this new habit.

5% products discount

Thu May 08, 2008 3:34 pm      Reply with quote
I'm looking for a good body cream and want to try Oxygen Body 3% cream -I've heard that it's good.

As for my face, I have used samples of Vita-a-kombi 1 and Vita-a-apricot (I really liked the scent and texture of apricot cream), but don't know if they've made any difference. They were only samples that lasted a week though. I'm sure you need to use them for awhile before you see any difference. However, I'm not quite ready to commit myself to this line yet b/c I'm using antioxidant serum and don't know if it makes sense to combine that with hydrogen peroxide/oxygen. Question I need to do some research first...
LLydia
5% products discount

Thu May 08, 2008 3:49 pm      Reply with quote
Aiva wrote:
can those age spots be prevented? or is it smth inevitable?
I noticed I have now some new spots on the backs of my hands and should admit I`ve neglected my hands so much.. never put ss on them and now trying to get this new habit.

I think age/sun spots are preventable by using sunscreens everyday. Because of the unstability of chemical sunscreens, physical sunblocks (if you can find a good one) would be a better choice.

I always put physical sunblock on my face, neck/decollete, arms/hands, feet (any exposed skin) before I leave for work. I'm very good about wearing sunblock everyday and I don't have any sun spots on my hands or anywhere else. If you wash your hands alot like I do, then try washing your hands with something like St. Ives protective cleanser that has SPF10 built in.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:35 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |