Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

*~~~~~~ Winner for Tuesday, May 6th, 2008 ~~~~~*
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Mabsy

Sat May 10, 2008 1:17 am      Reply with quote
Congratulations to Nimue, who is the winner of the $50 certificate on the Skincare & Makeup forum this week. Yay! Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 10, 2008 3:48 am      Reply with quote
Happy shopping, Nimue! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 10, 2008 3:54 am      Reply with quote
Congratulations Nimue! Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 10, 2008 4:23 am      Reply with quote
Congratulations! Smile
masaholly
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 10, 2008 5:00 am      Reply with quote
congrats~!
tuningmyheart
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 10, 2008 10:13 am      Reply with quote
congratulations! happy shopping.... Very Happy
Nimue
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 10, 2008 10:36 am      Reply with quote
WOW! Yay! I was so not expecting this! Thank you!

This is going to sound like a weird question, but is there any expiration date to my voucher? I'm getting a little OCD about researching products before I buy them.
Sario
5% products discount

Sat May 10, 2008 12:54 pm      Reply with quote
Congrats! Now the tough part is just figuring out what to choose...

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 10, 2008 1:18 pm      Reply with quote
HaHa hope you pick something wonderful after reading about everything here!! Congrats!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 10, 2008 1:34 pm      Reply with quote
Enjoy planning the purchase! I think you have a year to decide what to get. Very Happy
chan
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 10, 2008 1:38 pm      Reply with quote
congrats! Very Happy
puglove
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 10, 2008 2:21 pm      Reply with quote
congratulations!
Nimue
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 10, 2008 2:33 pm      Reply with quote
Sario wrote:
Congrats! Now the tough part is just figuring out what to choose...

This is the FUN part!
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 10, 2008 2:34 pm      Reply with quote
Nimue wrote:
WOW! Yay! I was so not expecting this! Thank you!

This is going to sound like a weird question, but is there any expiration date to my voucher? I'm getting a little OCD about researching products before I buy them.

Congrats Nimue Smile . I have not heard of an expiration date on the voucher. It would probably be best to use in with a few months.

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
Nimue
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 10, 2008 2:35 pm      Reply with quote
Cadia wrote:
Enjoy planning the purchase! I think you have a year to decide what to get. Very Happy

lol, I think that's more than enough time, even for me.
Nimue
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 10, 2008 2:49 pm      Reply with quote
Winnie wrote:

Congrats Nimue Smile . I have not heard of an expiration date on the voucher. It would probably be best to use in with a few months.

Oh ok, that sounds reasonable. I don't think I would be able to wait longer than that anyway! Realistically I'm pretty sure I'll use it within 1 month, I'm just checking that it doesn't expire in 1 week or anything like that.

I'm just not having a good week (I'm sick at the worst time) and this was so unexpected and nice and just a great pick me up. It's like... a present is worth more than its actual value because it's a present, you know?
simran
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 10, 2008 3:14 pm      Reply with quote
congratz Nimue Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 20, 2008 8:07 pm      Reply with quote
Well done Nimue!! Have fun shopping!
sfong
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 20, 2008 8:38 pm      Reply with quote
Congrats, do you receive an email from EDS notifying you as the winner as well? Well hopefully I am next. I have a lot of products to order.
bergquis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 20, 2008 8:48 pm      Reply with quote
Congrats! Can't wait to find out what your research finds for you and what "Miracle" product you will be sharing with all of us soon! Laughing

Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:58 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |