Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Jane Iredale selection low
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
qbee
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 16, 2008 2:56 am      Reply with quote
What's up with the Jane Iredale selection at EDS? I've bought here for several years and today went to reorder my base, concealer and some brushes, only to find that most of my colors are missing and there are very few products available total.

In fact, the Pure Pressed Base (one of Jane's most essential products) is only available here (with a couple of exceptions) in the "global" shades which are for ethnic skin tones.

Very disappointing, as I will have to research other companies now to get my basic makeup.

Is this a temporary situation? Is EDS phasing out the Jane line? What's up?
red head
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 16, 2008 4:04 am      Reply with quote
I agree low stock whats up

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 16, 2008 5:06 am      Reply with quote
I'm not due for an order yet, but have you tried doing live chat or e-mailing to find out why the JI stuff is low. I use several JI products too and EDS has been my source for years. I would hate to have to order elsewhere!
saz07
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 16, 2008 5:43 am      Reply with quote
I emailed EDS they have confirmed Jane iredale is being discontinued by EDS, they wil not be ordering anymore JI stock.

I am ordering JI from perfect skin direct,i get free shipping with them so it works out about the same in price and they are a bit cheaper then other companies, i know derm store also sell JI but they are a bit more expensive but their shipping is expensive internationally.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 16, 2008 5:47 am      Reply with quote
I saw that there were slim pickings last night when I placed an order for the PurePressed MU in Light Beige. I was very grateful that they had the color I wanted. I hope this is just a passing thing. I would be so sad if EDS stopped carrying JI! Sad

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 16, 2008 5:52 am      Reply with quote
Derm Store is good as stated and if the color is not right you can return it

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 16, 2008 1:09 pm      Reply with quote
Wow, that is very disappointing to hear this news that EDS is parting ways with JI. Sad
qbee
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 16, 2008 5:58 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks saz07 for checking into this! Good to know what's happening, even though I don't like it.

Too bad, really, since that's about 80% of what brings me to EDS. Most of the other products I buy here I can get locally for a good price, so I only purchase them to either fill out an order or for convenience of having it all ship together.

I wonder why it's being discontinued??

Thanks all for the tips on where to buy. I;m interested to try some Jane products I've never tried, but at the price, I've been reluctant to get items without being pretty sure about colors.

I'll check out Derm Store, perfect skin direct, etc.
Jeannine
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 16, 2008 6:02 pm      Reply with quote
What a bummer! Crying or Very sad I'm interested in why they are not selling it anymore. I would think JI is a good seller (at least the PurePressed Base and MMU; I can't say I was crazy about a few of the other JI products I tried).

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 20, 2008 10:35 pm      Reply with quote
I dont blame EDS for that as I found their product line not as good as others such as id bare mineral. Did you call EDS for suggestions on other products?
sleepylily
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 21, 2008 2:11 pm      Reply with quote
I totally agree! I can't find my shade this time... But EDS is such a good place to purchase, so I just tried hard to find something they have and similar to what I have been using...
sleepylily
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 21, 2008 2:14 pm      Reply with quote
So bad EDS is discontinuing Jane Iredale! Does anyone know where I can find JI conveniently in Canada?

Thanks!
Katsey
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 21, 2008 2:24 pm      Reply with quote
Funny enough, I had just decided to by the loose powder and was looking online but noticed they didn't have the pale colours. Too sad... but it still won't stop me shopping for all the fab skin care products! Very Happy
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:34 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |