Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Anti-Aging LightStim
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Tesse
5% products discount

Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:35 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
In my humble opinion I believe *any* LED will work, if a person puts in *lots* of time. I have done that, and I'm reaping the rewards. Very Happy

Hope I covered everything!

Hummmmmm.... so maybe my cheap $29 Previka will work if I lay down on the bed while I'm reading, and just set the thing on my jaw or neck while reading... and then move the thing every so often...
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:53 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Tesse. I'm not at all familiar with your device, but as I said before, I really believe if enough time is put in, the results will be good.

With that said, I would just add, that if the right wavelengths are in the device, you'll get good results. In other words, if you start to see nice subtle results after 4 or 5 treatments, you've probably got a keeper. Just stick with it!

And by all means take pictures of yourself every 3 weeks for comparison.
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:39 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:

And by all means take pictures of yourself every 3 weeks for comparison.

I should have clarified that!

Just don't post them at EDS if you have "great" results.... Laughing Rolling Eyes Laughing Rolling Eyes Laughing
skin care addict
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:30 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Tesse,
You can look back on this thread or go to Lightstim or ProLight web sites and see how they measure up to the one you mentioned.
Please be careful purchasing from out of the country and I have found the "Photon" type lights are not worth it.

Smile
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:15 pm      Reply with quote
I should probably make a new thread for this, but for now I'll just post it here....

This is definitely worth looking into for those who want a really affordable LED, with lots of wavelength choices, including made to order....

VEEERRRYY interesting....in my humble opinion:

http://www.theledman.net/660megaarray.htm

I love this guy!.... Very Happy

ETA: Check out the whole site, it's awesome!
skin care addict
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:02 pm      Reply with quote
This is what I found on the Pretika. Nice price !!!

Product Description
LightSonic Pulsating Light Therapy system LED Light Therapy uses non-thermal narrow bands of Infra-Red and Far Infra Red Light to penetrate the dermis (underlying) layer of skin to promote circulation of blood, increase natural cellular activity and accelerate the replenishment of Collagen and Elastin. To maximize the benefits of Light-Based Therapy on the skin, the regimen includes a two step treatment of specially formulated topical serums to use during and after the Light-Based Treatment. First, use LED Light-Based device on facial areas to be treated. Next, apply the Facial Complexion Serum to help prevent blotchy, uneven skin tone and discoloration. Followed by the Facial Renewal Serum to improve pigmentation and reduce inflammation. 1 Light Therapy Device with Stand Hand-held device with countertop stand features 19 infra-red bulbs and 3 far infra red bulbs to penetrate the dermis (underlying) layer of skin to promote circulation of blood, increase natural cellular activity and accelerate the replenishment of Collagen and Elastin, operates on 2 AA batteries (not included) 2 Facial Complexion Serum A cleansing treatment to help prevent blotchy, uneven skin tone and discoloration. (1.76 oz. / 52 ml) 3 Facial Renewal Serum To improve pigmentation and reduce inflammation. (1.76 oz. / 52 ml)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ljk
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:49 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the link to LEDMan's site, Kassy_A, it looks interesting, and cheap too, which always appeals to me! Laughing

He also has an ebay shop mentioned on there. I'd like a unit to use on the body so I'm sorely tempted..

He offers yellow and orange lights, amongst others, which one is better for anti-aging?

Louise,45,UK.Sunscreen Face/Body L/Term!OCM(Castor/Carrier Oil,Vaculift),MUAC 12.5%,18% TCA,Working Up To SkinObsession 25% TCA/Jessner's.Ageless,Dr Roller,Retin-A 0.05% & 0.1%,AAging Lightstim,CP Serum,Dermawand,Vaculift Face 2 Body 2,Pretika Sonic Brush.Microfibre Cloth.Tua Viso(Broken Sad),Palovia (Started 7 April 2011!).
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:40 am      Reply with quote
ljk wrote:
Thanks for the link to LEDMan's site, Kassy_A, it looks interesting, and cheap too, which always appeals to me! Laughing

He also has an ebay shop mentioned on there. I'd like a unit to use on the body so I'm sorely tempted..

He offers yellow and orange lights, amongst others, which one is better for anti-aging?

I really think the best bet is to cover all bets with red/infrared + amber...which is especially affordable at this site!

Amber is great for problems closer to the skins surface like; hyperpigmentation, acne marks, skin tone, and even lymphatic drainage..

Red + infrared penetrate much deeper and are what we need for collagen production. It's also great for muscle + bone inflammation. (This has done wonders for my bum knee and muscle atrophy!)

There is a wealth of information throughout that site. I also love the choices and prices..awesome!
ljk
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:00 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the reply Kassy!

Sorry, I didn't make myself clear enough! I meant, between yellow and orange, which is better? I know about amber being good for anti-aging, but I'm sure I've read that yellow is just as good. Should I go for the orange?

Louise,45,UK.Sunscreen Face/Body L/Term!OCM(Castor/Carrier Oil,Vaculift),MUAC 12.5%,18% TCA,Working Up To SkinObsession 25% TCA/Jessner's.Ageless,Dr Roller,Retin-A 0.05% & 0.1%,AAging Lightstim,CP Serum,Dermawand,Vaculift Face 2 Body 2,Pretika Sonic Brush.Microfibre Cloth.Tua Viso(Broken Sad),Palovia (Started 7 April 2011!).
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:14 pm      Reply with quote
ljk wrote:
Thanks for the reply Kassy!

Sorry, I didn't make myself clear enough! I meant, between yellow and orange, which is better? I know about amber being good for anti-aging, but I'm sure I've read that yellow is just as good. Should I go for the orange?

I'm afraid I'll have to leave the real technical stuff to the other members who have done all the research...

The only thing I can offer personally, is that the AALS has the 600nm wavelength (amber) and I get great results with it. Not much help there, sorry!

Oh, and I read several articles on PubMed, which indicate that multiple wavelengths give the best results. If I ever decide to look into a larger model with the LED guy, it would definitely be one with several colors + wavelengths.
Tesse
5% products discount

Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:54 pm      Reply with quote
Hey, my $29 Pretika from Rite Aide has 670nm per sec!!!
katebargold
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:14 pm      Reply with quote
My sister and I both got a anti aging lightstim last week and we both have noticed white pigment less areas where we are using it.
I am using it my face and have a few freckles but not really any pigmentation. I got a surprise when I looked today and saw white spots. I think it is a good thing if it is evening out my skin but we shall see if it gets better1
My sister is using it on her chest which is very red and sun damaged and noticed the same thing.
TIA

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:33 pm      Reply with quote
katebargold wrote:
My sister and I both got a anti aging lightstim last week and we both have noticed white pigment less areas where we are using it.
I am using it my face and have a few freckles but not really any pigmentation. I got a surprise when I looked today and saw white spots. I think it is a good thing if it is evening out my skin but we shall see if it gets better1
My sister is using it on her chest which is very red and sun damaged and noticed the same thing.
TIA

I noticed a definite lightening up of my skin in the first week of use with the AALS also. Really amazing results!

I had terrible sun damage on my neck and chest, and it's all gone. In fact, I would go so far as to say the skin on my chest hasn't looked this good in 40 years. I don't even have a sleep line left, and I'm a side sleeper.. Laughing

Good luck to you both.
katebargold
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:44 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Kassy! Yes its not really 'white' spots just lightening which is pretty impressive!
A question about using it on your eyes do you place the lights on your lids?
Thanks

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:31 pm      Reply with quote
katebargold wrote:
Thanks Kassy! Yes its not really 'white' spots just lightening which is pretty impressive!
A question about using it on your eyes do you place the lights on your lids?Thanks

I treat the entire eye area for 1 minute including the lids. Some people find it too strong though, and just treat around the outer eye area instead.

I will warn you that if you hold the light directly over your eye, it will take a few minutes for your eyes to adjust once you remove it.
canadagal
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:14 am      Reply with quote
I already have the BQ, would it be a waste to also purchase and incorporate the LS into my regime?
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:12 pm      Reply with quote
canadagal wrote:
I already have the BQ, would it be a waste to also purchase and incorporate the LS into my regime?

If you already have the BQ and aren't getting the results you want, maybe LED treatments in general aren't the thing for you..

-Have you been using it several months?
-Do you use it often enough, and follow the protocol?
-Do you have good skincare products in your regime?

If I were you, I'd give the BQ the benefit of the doubt, and give it another go!
mommydearest
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:21 pm      Reply with quote
I am so bummed out because I have the original one and I wanted it for all the benefits that they now say the Anti-Aging one is for but at the time they just had that one. Does anyone know if the AALS is the same as the original but just with the addition of Amber or is there more that is different? I was thinking that for now perhaps I can save money and just get an amber light and maybe alternate days with them. Do you think that would be worth it or more pain than it is worth and just continue to use the original until I can afford the AALS? Also for those of you who started with the original, how would you compare the results? What does the AALS do that the other did not? I see brightening and lightening from the original too. Maybe I can sell my original on Ebay. It is still just like new. But do you think I could even sell it? I mean why would anyone by the original anyway. I know they sell it still. Sorry if this was already addressed her.
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:17 pm      Reply with quote
Mommydearest..Geez, it's been a while since I ran into ya.. Laughing

I'll give ya my views, and maybe someone else will chime in where I fall short. Here's the bullet points to ponder.

-What I can tell you for certain is that the original will do everything the anti-aging model will do, but just take a little longer.

-You can trade your original in for the anti-aging model, and the credit will be for the full purchase price you paid.. (My own feeling though, is that unless you suffer from hyperpigmentation or broken caps, you probably should just stick with the original since your a youngun.. Laughing

-Another option, if the amber light is important to you, is to order one up from the LED man... You can get one made to order, which is the best of all worlds in MHO. If you do go that route, consider combining an amber + red wavelength.. It seems from what I'm seeing on PubMed lately, multiple wavelengths are having a synergistic effect. So go with 2 or more colors/wavelengths.

-You mentioned seeing 'brightening' + 'lightening' with the original, so for comparison purposes I would say you would just have more or that and a little quicker with the AALS... But unless you really have a lot of pigmentation and skin tone issues to deal with, why even bother? So many new things are coming out everyday, with many more manufacturers jumping on the LED bandwagon, it might be more prudent to just enjoy building that collagen with the original light, enjoy the wonderful things it does for softness and skin tone, and wait a bit to see what new things are on the horizon...

-So many choices.. Shock Rolling Eyes ...Just don't make hasty decisions is the best advice I can give you.. Sometimes I read about folks buying several gadgets, light and whatever, and then it becomes overwhelming, with not enough time to devote to any one thing.. Just stick with one light and give it your best for at least 4 or 5 months.. I'm just about at the 11 month mark and I haven't been disappointed yet. If your like me you'll have lots of peaks and a few plateaus, but it's all good..

Okay, my insomnia is over for now, and I'm off to beddy-bye.... Hopefully this has helped a little.
mommydearest
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:32 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Kassy -

Wow what a great informative response. Thank you for being so generous at such a late hour. I was up too and I bet it was later where I am than where you are! Ahem,,,I am not so young. I am probably one of the older ones on the forum now. I would love a light that gives me a face lift! I do have some hyperpigmentation but actually less than many women in their 30's. I do have a few broken caps but only a few on my cheeks. Lots on my legs though. Wonder if it works for spider veins?

But overall my skin is my youngest feature. I would need a face lift and fat grafting to my upper cheeks and around my eyes to really look the way I want though. My mother is Asian so I have aged well and we don't tend to get wrinkles as easily. Since we start off with so much firm volume to our faces and actually do hold on to it longer than many others, it really ages when it starts to go. Also we tend to be saggers instead of sinkers. Not loose skin but just overall slippage and flattening out. I guess fat grating is my only option if I want to continue using the LED right? I don't went to cause the filler to wear off any sooner. As it is they never last long.

I was thinking that the LED light might really help the healing after a lift though. What do you think? I don't have the money for a lift now anyway and it is not urgent for me so I can give it a little more time but perhaps they will come up with a light that does some lifting.

Do you think it is more effective to have a hand held light that you hold up close to your face or a light box that you sit in front of? Seems so much easier to just plunk yourself in front of the panel.

Also how do you know they will exchange the original? I think that would only be if it were within the 90 days.

Thanks again
MD
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:07 pm      Reply with quote
I know that when I inquired about the AALS in January when I found out about it, they wrote me an email and said they would gladly take back the original and give me the full value toward the professional model.. I wound up just buying the new one, because I didn't want to part the the red/infrared... Go to the site and write them an email, to see if that's still an option. (I can't see why it wouldn't be though.)

As for using an LED with a filler, I can't help you there. I've never had fillers, botox or surgery.

Lucky you being 1/2 Asian... My best friend is Asian and has the firmest, plumpest skin still at 55. But what she hates, is that when she has a breakout, it lasts, and lasts and she does get a few acne scars from that.. So I guess we all can find something to biatch about.. Laughing

As far as a gadget that will duplicate a real 'lift', please let us all know if and when you find it.... For me, for now, I'll settle for the *bit* of lifting, tightening and plumping I'm still enjoying from the LS + DW. I think that an LED that includes amber lights, would be wonderful to help with reducing inflammation from facial surgery..(But of course the Dr would know best about that)

And finally, hand held versus panel... Someone who has used both would be better able to answer that for you..(I believe mpstat has both and said the DPL panel type was much weaker??) But, one thing that I and a couple of friends feel strongly about, based on our own use with LED's actually touching the skin, and several friends who use the other two types (glass barrier/recessed diodes) LED units.. The consensus seems to be that those of us who use the LS devices had the fastest and most noticeable results overall..(Yes, we all kept a diary in pictures that we share amongst ourselves over the past 6 months.)

HTH's MD!
mommydearest
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:47 pm      Reply with quote
What do you use the DW for? I need something for my 11 yr old who is starting to get some pimples. He also has lots of blackheads on his nose. He might just have to get those extracted. We are so meticulous about his skin too. I know LS has an acne one. It is expensive gadget for a kid.
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:32 pm      Reply with quote
mommydearest wrote:
What do you use the DW for? I need something for my 11 yr old who is starting to get some pimples. He also has lots of blackheads on his nose. He might just have to get those extracted. We are so meticulous about his skin too. I know LS has an acne one. It is expensive gadget for a kid.

Sorry I missed your post till now 'Mommy'... (I just now hunted down this post to add some stuff.)

As for your 11 year old, I think aside from the fact it's a lot of money for a gadget for a kid, but I have never even known a kid that would devote the time needed to see an imporvement in acne..

I bought an acne LS for my niece who is in her twenties, and although she likes it, and has seen some improvement in her acne, she is the first to admit she doesn't use it as often as needed..

In order to get results from blue wavelengths it should be done 'daily'.....This is not only what I've read light specific, it's what's advised in studies. Daily treatment is what kills the bacteria of acne.

DW (Derma Wand) is a nice little gadget that increases the circulation in your skin, gives a nice little eye lift and zaps the *occassional* zit..

HTH

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:45 pm      Reply with quote
I posted this in another LS thread today, but thought it would be useful here as well..

I have two of the LS devices, but noticed significant skin firming around my cheeks and jawline only when I used the AA model exclusively... I had read here and elsewhere that red/infrared was what increased collagen, so I couldn't understand what was happening. Anyway I wrote to LS about it, and this is the reply.

Hi Kathy,
You've got mostly correct information, I just need to clarify some of it
for you. The Hand-held consumer LED light business is about 6 years
old, which is the same length of time that LightStim has been in
business. Prior to that it was mostly experimentation and not
much production out of any company. Up until about 3 years ago,
everyone in the industry thought that red and infrared (like our
Original Light) was the best combination to produce collagen and
elastin.
It was at that time that amber started to be recognized as a much
higher producer of collagen and elastin (please note, I am not saying
that red/infrared does not produce collagen/elastin, I'm just saying
that amber does a better job of it). This period was marked by the
numerous manufacturing companies that started to build large 2-
panel professional lights, using amber or a combination of LEDs that
included amber, instead of only red or red and infrared. This has
continued up until present time with the exception of a few companies
that never varied from what they were doing in earlier years. This is
not to say that they were incorrect or behind the times, not at all.
They more than likely were very happy with the results their devices
produced or they would have changed something. The companies I
am referring to here are very high quality, reputable companies... and
there are a number of them.
You are correct that amber is for skin tone, lines and wrinkles, but the
way that lines and winkles diminish is by building collagen and
elastin. So it actually is the amber doing this for the most part. To
underscore this I'll give you some statistics of our company. In the
first 4 years of business, we sold the Original Light as an anti-aging
light (as it was thought at that time that red and infrared did the best
job of getting rid of fine lines and wrinkles). During that period, we
had a 20% to 25% return rate by customers who felt that they did not
get any results or did not get satisfactory results. Then we started to
produce our Anti-Aging Light which has AMBER, red and infrared
LEDs. We only sold it to professionals at first and then released it to
the public a little over a year ago. Our return rate immediately
dropped to under 1%. Yes, less than 1% of our Anti-Aging customers
have returned their light because of "no results". That is your proof.
That light is exactly like the Original, expect that we dropped one of
the two types of infrared LEDs that we were using and replaced it
with an amber LED. NO MORE RETURNS!
What research will show is that red and infrared are what has been
used since the inception of the industry for medical means. This is
what NASA was using and almost every other medical study that
came after NASA. It's also been shown to reduce pain of many
origins and to increase blood circulation. It's been used in conjunction
with compounds to address skin cancer. It's also been used to heal
the sores in the mouth that result from chemotherapy. We have heard
about an eye surgeon in Boston who is using red/infrared LED's to
help heal the eye after surgery. I could go on and on regarding the
medical uses, which almost without exception were discovered before
people thought about using it for the purpose of anti-aging.
The problem you ran into in your research is that there are only one
or two RECENT studies which show the collagen/elastin building
benefits of amber LED's. But in my mind, the studies are secondary
to the results our customers have seen. It's the old, "The proof is in
the pudding".
There may be companies who disagree and I believe they have that
right. There certainly are other companies who manufacture lights
that get results and they may do it with a different technology than we
are using. The only thing that I really care about is that OUR
customers are happy and getting the results they expect.
I do hope this answers your questions!
Kind Regards –
Joniann

I'd be interested to know if anyone else has had this experience with 'amber' lights?

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:37 am      Reply with quote
10% off any LightStim device, through the end of November, for EDS members only.

coupon code is: octb8469

Disclaimer: NO, I DO NOT WORK FOR LIGHTSTIM IN ANY CAPACITY, AND HAVE NOTHING TO GAIN FROM THIS PROMOTION, OR FROM ANYTHING ELSE I SHARE REGARDING THEIR DEVICES.

Furthermore I would like to add that I pay the same price as anybody else for any LS devices I have purchased for myself, or as gifts..

ETA: Happy Halloween to all.. Very Happy

System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:03 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |