Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)
Anti-Aging LightStim
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:04 pm      Reply with quote
I feel really bad today for a number of reasons, but only 2 of them are pertinent to EDS, so I'll share those;

#1. Bren, I am sorry that you feel it necessary to be so defensive... In my post to you, I shared my honest thoughts, because frankly, I wouldn't want members just learning about any LED for the first time, to think they could expect such a transformation after using an LED only a few times.. If that was in fact your result, people need to know that is not the norm.

I also offered you not one, but three apologies, if I was mistaken, and indeed you did have that miraculous result in what, a week?

With that said, I would only add, that if you are indeed genuine, and enjoy EDS forum, one little questionable post shouldn't have you high tailing it out of here... It sure didn't scare me off when people accused me of much, much worse when I posted my 6 month results in pictures.......Oh, I remember it well. In fact, have a look for yourself, at what folks thought about my 6 month pictures as posted on *another* forum; (I'm of course leaving names out, but here are a few quotes pertaining to me, my pictures and results..) I don't know where the last few posters got the idea I had posted 1 month pictures, but it just goes to show you how things can get twisted.. Confused )

The following are quotes copied and pasted from a public forum, that a simple 'google' will bring up..

I never for one second believed that the results we saw on a certain thread were the work of only an LED. No way, Jose. I thought the pictures were not very good quality nor taken in a similar light and it sure seemed there was some weight loss to me. However, I am guessing on that one

it's not uncommon to find out that such overzealous people are on the payroll of said company.

Yep or getting a discount for their efforts = shill. Hmmph!

I agree.....The lightstim results were quite remarkable for that very zealous AALS aficionado .... I'd say results above and beyond..... hummmm. And in such short order if I recall. I've never seen such hype for a product from one person... It doesn't end.

In fact, I will go so far as to state that I suspect that those results pictures have had some assistance in achieving that "perfect complexion" that is being pitched. And anyone that expects those kinds of results will mostly be disappointed

Regarding AALS spokes person... This is precisely my thoughts!!! There are some sort of incentives involved for driving board members towards AALS! As for the results... questionable....lots of verbiage, blurry after pictures, and aggression towards anyone not inclined to use AALS! A regular member in the right state of mind would not employ such behavior.

I also wonder about pics I saw on EDS. They showed remarkble results.

I totally agree that a combined effort can result in amazing improvements over the course of time. A month's use with one device is, IMO, not enough time to get the really good results that I do believe can be achieved. It all takes time and effort.

On Kassy's pictures, there very well might be that something is not quite right with them, I do not put much trust there, nether in pictures nor in verbiage.

Let's just say that if the results were really THAT fabulous, we would see them on the new LightStim website, since she knows the owners AND they have customer pics featured.

BTW, I was able to replicate the results on myself using Microsoft Digital imaging software.

So now do you feel a little better Bren? Can you imagine how I felt after reading this rubbish.. But you know what? The truth of the matter is that if you are saying the truth, than truth will prevail, and see you through the long haul.. Being so defensive in your posts to me doesn't prove anything.. If you are being genuine, and you have had a magical transformation is a handful of days with LightStim, than you shouldn't let what I have to say shut you up.... I was only trying to let new members know what you stated was not the norm for LED results.

I love my LightStims, and have been shouting it out loud and clear for more than a year... And nothing any uninformed negative people had to say shut me up, because I know I had truth on my side....They could believe the pictures or not, they could believe what I said or not, and that is entirely up to them.... All I know is that I just tell it like it is, and then it's out of my hands.

#2. To all; I have really done my level best since joining this forum more than a year ago, to share all I learned, be totally honest with my feelings, make a few friends along the way and have a few laughs and shed a few tears with many of you..

Right now, I'm just not feeling the love...Thanks for the PM's though.. Not talking

ETA: Wow, just read those quotes, and was reminded that even my "state of mind" was called into question.... Rolling Eyes Tsk! Tsk!

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:29 am      Reply with quote
So I guess you know how it feels to be doubted then. I had no idea that the same happened to you as well and so you realize that it's not the greatest feeling in the world. People have a tendency to react differently to the same situations...you reacted the way you did when people doubted you....I reacted the way I did because that is how I am. IMHO, had it been someone other than you, I don't think I would have been so sensitive about it and brushed it off a bit more. But whether you want it or not, you seem to be the "mother" (excuse the verbage!) of all Stim users and there are many people out there that respect your opinions and really look up to you for advice....myself included. I guess that is why I took that so hard. I came to this board looking for a bit of hope for what problems I was facing this year. As I stated to another forum member, there are millions of other men and women out there just like I was a few months ago...so down on themselves, looking for straightforward honest answers, that little ray of hope. This is what lead me here to EDS...I have the utmost respect for each and every member of this board and even those in the same position I was a few months ago that have not found us yet...in my opinion, the biggest violation of that respect would be to embellish results or tamper with photos...more or less giving people false hopes that something is the miracle fix-all they have been looking for. It is the last thing I want happening to me so I would never on my life want to do that to someone else.

I have not made any outlandish claims with the Stim and fully stated my results have been a cumulative effect of what I have done over the last few months...While I have noticed very good results with the Stim & Ageless, the only fact I stated straight out in my post was what a fantastic glow I seem to be getting from it at a very early point. I have absolutely loved the results I've had thus far with the Stim & the exercises and I cannot help the fact that I have responded so positively in such a short period of time, but I have been religious with this thing and the Ageless...I don't miss a beat and never skimp on time, placement or the exercises. It has been quite some time that I have loved my skin so many consecutive days in a row...that is a way HUGE milestone for me...and I was very excited to share that with everyone.
I honestly cannot explain why in my most recent photo my NL and marionette look almost non-existent...the only thing I can conclude like I explained in my earlier post is that some of the reduction is from the temporary plumping effect I get several hours after using the Stim and I do get some major plumping from it every time... I had used it earlier that day instead of at night because I knew I wouldn't have time to use it that evening and I wanted to get my treatment in. Might I add as well my Derm where I got my Juvie shot back in September did mention that I have very odd musculature near my mouth in regards to my marionettes...he said that sometimes he will look at me and see it prominently and other times I move my mouth a certain way and its nearly invisible.

I don't want to lose this board nor the respect of it's members...yeah, you may think I am a bit sensitive/defensive about things, especially so I will admit when it's my character or integrity being called in to question....but that is just me, that is who I am. I may show a fairly rough and tough exterior, but deep down I am pretty marshmallowy....I am one of 3 girls raised by a single father, what can I say. I can go from changing the oil in my own car (and yes, I CAN do that!), to whipping on a party dress and getting my nails done all in one day.....amen to Dad....

My point is I stand 100% behind what I have posted in word and in photo and I will not sulk in the corner about it...the main goal here is to help myself and others along the way who will come after me looking for answers. Perhaps I shall put a disclaimer after all my posts like the infomercials: "Results not typical" "Void in Vermont, Hawaii and Alaska".... Laughing ok, a little joke there....but really, I don't want to mislead anyone, no way, no how. But if people just look at my photos from the end of September and the one taken just the other day...that is less than 3 months time and to me that is quite a transformation in such a short time in itself which those results are probably not typical either....but it happened for me.

Anyway Kassy, I have the utmost respect for you and your opinions, I truly do. Not once did I doubt anything you have said or any claims you have made thus far. I know I am new here and from PM's I've received from other members in regards to this situation, I have a lot to learn about this board and I now realize that there are those out there trying to mislead people in to believing something is the miracle cure they are looking for....it gives me an understanding where you are coming from and why you would cast doubt on my story...this is just one of many things I have yet to learn about EDS. But I don't want to leave here...really I don't. If I can help someone else who was like me a few months ago...that will make this journey all the more sweeter.

Female: 42...Fair/Dry...Brown Hair/Green Eyes...Using: Born Again MSM Cream...Country Divine Emu Serum...Juvederm...Botox...Retin-A .05%...Easy Eye Solutions...Started 2/9/12 with Skin Bio Skin Signals Cream and TTT, Spot treating with TriRed
chinachatters
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:54 am      Reply with quote
Good. Now let's get back to talking about LightStim.
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:57 am      Reply with quote
Ha ha...yes, I agree Very Happy

Female: 42...Fair/Dry...Brown Hair/Green Eyes...Using: Born Again MSM Cream...Country Divine Emu Serum...Juvederm...Botox...Retin-A .05%...Easy Eye Solutions...Started 2/9/12 with Skin Bio Skin Signals Cream and TTT, Spot treating with TriRed
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:04 am      Reply with quote
Well I'll say one thing for you and I bren; this thread was looked at 1184 times since my previous post last night ... Laughing Laughing Laughing Hopefully the looker's learned something about the great LightStim devices, and didn't just head straight for the Rolling Eyes drama Rolling Eyes

Moving on is a good thing, and frankly I'm glad to have another LightStim raver on board that isn't afraid to sing it's praises loud and clear like I do. My miracle just took lots longer because I'm an old geezer... Laughing But the most important thing, that we agree 100% about is that Anti-Aging LightStim works! And that my friends, is the bottom line.

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:16 am      Reply with quote
Hey guys I would love to see the pictures, could you repsot them?
Toby

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:44 pm      Reply with quote
I want to see the pictures, too. I'm considering getting one of these gadgets....pleeease?
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:11 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
Hey guys I would love to see the pictures, could you repost them?
Toby

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:31 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
NO, it will not dry your skin out, nor does it get more than comfortably warm, but it causes significant lymphatic drainage, which is a very good thing.. Drinking water before and after your treatment, will allow the toxins to be removed through the lymph channels..

Kassy - I would love to read more about this benefit of LEDs as I have never seen that mentioned before. Can you point me in the direction of some research on that?
Thanks!
Antonia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:54 pm      Reply with quote
Hi all
Hope you had a great Christmas or w/e you celebrate. I've been ill all Christmas with another migraine that started at noon. I've been three nights with no facial exercise and four without the LED and I really feel I look less youthful than a few days ago. One NL fold is definitely less flat and I sleep on my back.

So IMHO LED and facial exercise are working albeit (in my case and in these early days) temporarily. I have a BQ but am an impatient gal so want the Lightstim. I didn't see B's'pics but all encouragement in the form of visuals helps. Whoo-hoo for EDS!

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:07 pm      Reply with quote
Hmmm...I guess we have created quite the commotion over here in these parts Shock....but yes, moving on would be a great thing and spreading the Stim joy...ha ha....

So, the photos should be back up now....but let me reiterate that the first 2 photos were from Sept and right before my Juvederm shot. This was a pretty low point in my life and my skin suffered quite a bit. What you see in the most recent photo that was taken a few days ago is a cumulative effort of drastically changing my diet, my religious skin care and sunscreen and a total attitude adjustment. I never took really good care of my skin or my body prior to those Sept photos. Stress of divorce and a troubled marriage, I was in college many years, ate on the run or didn't eat most the time, work and school comprised 80+ of my hours a week, 3 kids, half the time didn't wash my face before bed...gasp...ok, maybe a bit more than half....but when you are only sleeping for about 3 hours a night, 4 if I was lucky...you kinda don't care about washing anything or even getting undressed for that matter!! ha ha....but I really suffered for that all joking aside. So with that being said, my skin has done a complete 360 really since then from all I have done and in a very short time, less than 3 months. I owe my current very nice even tone and coloring to the wonders of Green Cream Level 6 and of course a diet that would benefit my skin and body as well. Though I can attribute this beautiful all over glow and buttery feeling skin all to the Stim, something I didn't have before starting it.... (This was my 7th night with the Stim and night 8 with the Ageless exercises which I have been doing religiously...) Might I add, my lack of NL and marionette lines in this most recent photo is not due to a miraculous action of the Stim!!! ha ha.....I guess the lighting and everything just came together in that photo and it looks like I don't even have that problem any more....believe me, they are still here haunting me as I speak Laughing
But, I can say, I did a Stim treatment earlier in the day before that pic, and I do get some major temporary plumping hours after my Stim treatments, so perhaps some of the masking can be attributed to that.
I typically do my Stim treatments at night before bed and wake to nice plump skin where everything seems to be lessened, (NL's, fine lines) BUT like I said, this is currently temporary, the deflation takes place but I can say I am left with skin that feels outta this world!!!...I am hoping for some lasting plump action after using this lovely little device for a period of time.
Have I covered myself here??? ha ha...just kidding..... Very Happy

All in all, I can tell you after a week of using the Stim I am certainly confident I wont be sending it back, but in all fairness, only time will truly tell that....I love what I see so far and am very hopeful for what is to come. Hopefully in a few months time I will have much more to share!!!

**One more thing before I head outta here....in that side photo of my face...I don't actually have flappy skin under my neck. It was just me turning my head to the side which caused it to look that way...I don't want others raving about how I lost my neck waddle and wanting to know my secrets!! ha ha....

brenpatsa
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:56 pm      Reply with quote
Bren - I am so glad you put your photos back up and I commend you for doing so! No need for you to feel like you have to defend yourself or the results that you have seen...you've been totally forthcoming about your Juvederm use in prior posts and how that triggered a whole slew of changes in your lifestyle. I am excited about the results that you have experienced so far. Smile
You are a beautiful, young lady with a great spirit and I hope you continue to stick around!

Edited: I hope your ex was wowed by your kick a$$ improvements!!! Laughing Laughing
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:06 pm      Reply with quote
You'll find all the answers in the gazillion studies on this page;

http://lightstim.com/led-therapy-references.html

zhenz
5% products discount

Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:46 pm      Reply with quote
hi everyone! i've finally finished reading prolight's thread after i spent a couple of nights on it! i also got started on the lightstim thread a couple of hrs ago.

i posted this on PL's thread too, and i'm quite torn between the 2 - prolight (either platinum or red/infra) and lightstim (acne or rosacea). there seems to be more testimonials for PL and that it's more powerful. but LS has lights to target acne and rosacea.

i'm going 27 years old and my problem areas are mainly: scarring, dull skin tone, red/brown spots, oily skin, black heads, oil seeds, open pores. Sad

i'm just quite confused even after reading the threads, so i decided to post some pictures of my skin and ask for your valuable feedback, and even possibly which device you might recommend, either from your own experience or from what you've heard/read.

i uploaded my photos on photobucket but i'm not allowed to post links! i think its a bit scary to put my bad skin photos up here in direct view, could you go to photobucket's website and search for user 'suyizhen'? there's 3 photos..

really appreciate every help i can get to decide on my device! thank you all in advance! Smile
zhenz
5% products discount

Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:57 pm      Reply with quote
oh yes, i would like to add on that i do have a daily skincare routine, weekly gentle exfoliation and more regular facials in the last couple of months. my skin has way lesser major breakouts since i found my current skincare combination a few years back, but as you can see from my photos, the scarring is quite bad with the occasional acne popping out. thus im hoping to invest in an LED which can help my skin condition to improve!
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:44 pm      Reply with quote
I had a wierdish PM from a member who said *somebody* selling LED's said that LightStim isn't a professional model, or it would be in the trade shows..

Anyway, here is a list of the "Trade Show's" LightStim will be in during 2009, and some kind of video ad at the bottom of the page;

http://lightstim.com/led-photo-rejuvenation-news.html

Who'd a thunk being in a trade show meant that? Not moi'!
flitcraft
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:53 pm      Reply with quote
I personally wouldn't care whether the LightStim is a "pro" model or not, as long as it works. All the trade shows in the world matters less to me than the experience of users here.
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:02 pm      Reply with quote
flitcraft wrote:
I personally wouldn't care whether the LightStim is a "pro" model or not, as long as it works. All the trade shows in the world matters less to me than the experience of users here.

You said it ... Exclamation
Antonia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:03 pm      Reply with quote
Having organized trade shows for the pharmacy and derm crowd, I can vouch for the fact that it's who is paying what and whom, and not what works.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:45 am      Reply with quote
Hey! Another Bren! ha ha....thanks very much for the compliments. Yeah, my ex is a bit miffed in my turn around. He calls it the "divorce diet"...I used to be quite heavy while married and the weight I am now I was never at, well maybe in 6th grade! Laughing But with having kids I was as high as 223 lbs....stayed steady at 190 for the longest time, then 160....and at 5'4", that is a lot of tonnage to be pulling around. I am currently at 125lbs and have been this weight for some time now which is quite comfortable for me. I do have to say I notice that my ex is getting some major NL's and 11's (I know, I am bad! ha ha)..but the good thing for men is that it makes them look distinguished! For us women, it just makes us look old... Crying or Very sad lol...not fair!!!

Yes, total agreement, I would take the results here on the board more to heart than any "show" status...if it works, it works. Hopefully I can be just another example of that down the road.

bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:38 am      Reply with quote
Hello there Zhenz and welcome aboard! I am by no means an expert on these LED's and this is my first foray in to them myself...and I certainly understand it can be a bit overwhelming when deciding to spend so much money on something.
What it really boils down to is what issue(s) you place more importance on addressing first. I know Prolight makes the blue acne light and the Stim has the rosacea light and the acne light as well.
As per the LightStim website:

Blue LightStim Acne Light:
• Helps kill acne causing bacteria
• Helps heal existing acne
• Helps reduce inflammation
• Helps prevent breakouts
• Helps eliminate acne scars
• Gives you a great alternative to Accutane or antibiotics
• Helps shrink enlarged pores

LightStim Rosacea Light:
It’s safe, non-invasive, requires no surgery, no harsh chemicals, no lasers, no painful treatments, and there is no downtime or recovery time. Your Rosacea Light may help with the reduction of redness, small bumps, blemishes and smoothing of skin tone. When used in conjunction with high quality skin care products, a soothing effect can be created.
Used in conjunction with doctor recommended skin care products, possibly the only LED light on the market today, developed specifically to address and help alleviate the symptoms of Rosacea.

Not sure on how much help the Prolight Platinum would be for you although it does state it would help with some of your conditions:

Prolight Platinum:
firm lines/wrinkles,superficial hyperpigmentation, texture/tone, dull skin, redness/sensitivity,inflammation of acne, speed and heal irritation, neck lines/wrinkles, sundamaged/aging skin, sun spots on the hands and chest

Prolight does sell the blue acne light, but I do believe it is all blue LED's compared to the LightStim which combines the red and blue LED's in their acne light...at least that is what I gather from looking at the Prolight website (and someone can correct me if I am wrong there:) And also, the price of the Prolight Acne models is high, although you can get a demo model for a nicely reduced price. The nice thing about ProLight (as I have heard other members say) the lady that owns it is very helpful and offers you a skin care plan tailored just for you from what I understand with the purchase of the light.....

I really wish I could be of more help, but there is a ton of information here and online and I know other members would probably be of more help than I and of course, willing to lend some info...
But, I did look at your photos and there is no need to worry about being judged here. We are here for the same general reason (help with what issues we have) and I give you kudos for putting yourself out there. We are all beautiful in our own unique way and quite frankly if we all looked the same, it would be rather boring!! ha ha....
But I wish you luck in whatever device or treatment you choose. One more thing, I do believe over at Acne.org they do a lot of talking on the LED's....perhaps you should check out what they are saying over there as to what LED (company and model) they prefer for their issues.

zhenz
5% products discount

Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:54 am      Reply with quote
Hi Bren21,

Thank you for the information! I am equally split between PL's blue light and LS's acne/rosacea light. Brick wall I will definitely check out acne.org and see what has been useful for them!! Bethany also recommended me to see the 302 skincare thread , so that'll be a whole lot of research I need to do!

Perhaps I'll update again when I make my decision! Hmm, would that be still within this thread?
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:51 pm      Reply with quote
Zhenz....you are very welcome. It seems like a lot of studying and reading to do, but in the end you will make the best choice for you by seeing what others are saying and making an informed descision... in the end it will be all worth it.
Yes, do let us know what the outcome is!!!

bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:56 pm      Reply with quote
Zhenz....you are very welcome. It seems like a lot of studying and reading to do, but in the end you will make the best choice for you by seeing what others are saying and making an informed descision... in the end it will be all worth it.
Yes, do let us know what the outcome is!!!

chinachatters
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:25 am      Reply with quote
zhenz, everybody - somewhere in here is an older discussion about LightStim started a couple of years ago. It was a gargantuan discussion as I recall and I think Bethany started it. Not sure. It was so helpful to me and I think even the people who got it ahead of me were relatively new to it. I remember being fascinated with it. You might like reading it. If you can find it.
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:17 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |