Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Anti-Aging LightStim
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Mars
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:56 am      Reply with quote
HI, Well my cord had messed up AGAIN. The first time this happened was in Dec. of last year. I've been carefully using my AALS with an extension cord, but... Confused I will email Danielle, but I'd like to cc Steve, too. Do you have his email address? Thank you. Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:43 pm      Reply with quote
Mars wrote:
HI, Well my cord had messed up AGAIN. The first time this happened was in Dec. of last year. I've been carefully using my AALS with an extension cord, but... Confused I will email Danielle, but I'd like to cc Steve, too. Do you have his email address? Thank you. Smile

Steve Marchese <stevem@lightstim.com>
I think that this must be a real design glitch - it shouldn't be necessary to use the device with an extension cord in the first place.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:44 am      Reply with quote
Thanks. Yes, they need to do something different with the cord.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:37 pm      Reply with quote
I have been purchasing the LightStim LED's for just under 4 years now, and must say that I found the quality of both the device and cords better before this latest model..

I haven't had a broken cord issue, but I happen to have a socket within 3ft of my sofa. All of the cords are made in China, and quite frankly I rarely find products from China to be of decent quality for *anything*. (No disrespect intended, but the truth is the truth..) In fact my best life long friend is Chinese, and she hates the inferior merchandise, even more than I do.. Laughing

In comparing the devices themselves, I find the original LED's housing, superior to this latest version. I do like that the diodes are more recessed on the newer one though.

On another note, for those wondering, I haven't been able to use the "sirius LED" yet. On 1st glance though, it's a great deal smaller than LS (which I knew), and the diodes are a few mm's smaller as well. It has a plastic cover over the diodes, and I expect it will be a PITA to maneuver well over the skin. (It's directed to move in small circles continuously.) I can envision pulling and dragging of my skin..Mad

One of these days I hope to whip it out.

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:29 pm      Reply with quote
With regard to the cord - mine was never defective to look at, but the device stopped working. I was informed in an email from Steve (when he sent me a replacement cord) to use the new cord with an extension - this is in order to not put any strain on the cord. Seems ridiculous to me, as I was never aware of putting any strain on the original cord. Still think this is an issue that needs to be resolved.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:07 pm      Reply with quote
Being a constant user of the LightStims....one in each hand I thought it best to check with someone about the cord issue so I would understand more about how to prevent a problem. I emailed Steve Marchese from Lightstim and asked if he could email me information that I could post. Here goes from Steve...

Quote:

The power supply and the goggles (which NOBODY uses) are both made is China and are the only parts we get from China. All of the worlds largest power supply companies are in China and they manufacture for Apple, HP, Sony and most of what we in the US consider to be high-quality manufacturers.

We have used the same power supply for 4 years. The color has changed from black to white and one time we very slightly changed the shape of plastic housing but those were the only changes (although we do have a new model we just received that I will tell you about at a later time). Over that period we have had approximately 1 in 300 power supplies fail. The ratio has not changed in the last 4 years.

What has changed, DRAMATICALLY, is the number of LED devices we sell. I cannot release exact information, but I can tell you that because we now sell on QVC, Macy's and soon to be announced an even bigger retain chain, we have gone from selling thousands of units to tens of thousands of units. With that type of growth it would stand to reason that more people than before could experience that problem.

We spoke to the manufacturer of the power supply about it and their response was to give us a list of manufacturers who are using the exact same power supply (although different voltage and amps), and they explained that no one else was having this problem. The list of manufacturers included those that manufacture items we all have in our homes. The difference is that these are powering devices like calculators, cell phone chargers, small portable TV's, and other devices that are typically plugged in and are then not moved again. As apposed to our device, which is in constant motion.

Our new instruction manual explains that it is important to use an extension cord. This relieves strain on the cord, as the cord should be hanging loosely down from the handle when being used. With the last 20,000 units we have sold, we only know of a couple of people who have experienced a problem WHILE FAITHFULLY using an extension cord, (this brings the ratio down to 1 in 10,000 when using the device as explained in the instruction manual). Although there could be other reasons (that a person would not be aware of) as to why even someone using an extension cord could experience a problem: like a cat or dog that could have played with the cord or a spouse who may have tripped over the cord and not mentioned it, or a child who may have handled the device and or cord and caused the problem.

Every single part that goes into an electrical device has what is known as "an acceptable failure rate". Most LED companies have a large number of problems with their LEDs failing, on/off switches going out or (extremely common in cordless devices) failures in the charging system. NONE of which LightStim has. All of those problems require the customer to return their device for some period of time to be repaired. Somehow or another these devices continue to remain on the shelves of some of the most prestigious retailers in the US. These problems are rarely mentioned or have pretty much gone unnoticed by this forum. You know why? Because this forum is filled with the most knowledgeable, savvy and dedicated consumers of beauty products on the Internet and you have long since recognized these devices as having inferior efficacy characteristics to the devices that you talk about on a regular basis.

None of the above is an excuse for anything. I just wanted to give you all more information to add to your arsenal. The really important thing here is that LightStim has AWESOME customer service. We not only always answer the phone, but I personally return all of my calls and we ALWAYS stand behind our devices. In ten years, with countless devices sold, we have only had 7 returned for repair. We also have replaced power supplies free of charge regardless of the warrantee period (including shipping charges).

I hope I have been able to shed some light on this for you and I again thank all of you for your support of the device industry and in general your constant vigilance of beauty products.

Best wishes,

Steve Marchese, CEO - LightStim

5% products discount

Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:47 am      Reply with quote
Hi everyone)) I just got my LightStim from QVC and I'm so exited!Very Happy The only thing I just don't understand about QVC return policy. Few pages back of this tread I read about QVC extended return policy of 90 days. And I was sure I will get the same. But not really, on my invoice it's said only 30 days Sad
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:16 am      Reply with quote
Mint wrote:
Hi everyone)) I just got my LightStim from QVC and I'm so exited!Very Happy The only thing I just don't understand about QVC return policy. Few pages back of this tread I read about QVC extended return policy of 90 days. And I was sure I will get the same. But not really, on my invoice it's said only 30 days Sad
It does have a 90 day return policy now, I posted an email from QVC customer service avout it. If you have questions email them. This is what I was sent around the first of May....I am sure it hasn't changed.
Toby wrote:
I wanted to share some information about a 90 day extended return policy that QVC now has on Lightstim.
I have a friend interested in buying a Lightstim and she didn't want to take the plunge unless there was adequate time to see if the Lightstim would work well for her. I had heard that there was now a 90 day return policy with QVC, but I wanted to email them to make sure. This is the response I got in asking about it.

Thank you for emailing QVC.

We are pleased to let you know that the LightStim return policy has been
extended to 90 days. We hope you'll feel confidant shopping with QVC.

It has been a pleasure assisting you. We look forward to serving you again in the future!

5% products discount

Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:48 am      Reply with quote
I got a email today from QVC and yes, they do have right now extended policy for 90 days!Very Happy
Thank you for emailing QVC about your order for LightStim For Wrinkles Handheld LED Light Device. The return policy on this item has been extended to the 90 days
Thank you very much! Toby Without you at the first place I would never knew about extended policy!Smile
msjulia

Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:39 am      Reply with quote
Quote:
We also have replaced power supplies free of charge regardless of the warrantee period (including shipping charges).
Best wishes,

Hmm. When I had to replace my Lightstim's power supply a few weeks ago (for the same reasons cited by other EDS users), Lightstim charged me $15 for the adapter and $12.32 for shipping. That's a grand total of $27.32 for a power supply that Steve claims to replace free of charge.
msjulia

Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:41 am      Reply with quote
[Sorry, somehow I posted this twice. A newbie...]
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:31 pm      Reply with quote
msjulia wrote:
Quote:
We also have replaced power supplies free of charge regardless of the warrantee period (including shipping charges).
Best wishes,

Hmm. When I had to replace my Lightstim's power supply a few weeks ago (for the same reasons cited by other EDS users), Lightstim charged me $15 for the adapter and $12.32 for shipping. That's a grand total of $27.32 for a power supply that Steve claims to replace free of charge.

I wouldn't be happy about that - I see this problem as a fault with the device. There are plenty of other devices which have a similar power cord but we don't have to use them with an extension cord. I would email Steve, mention this thread, and complain.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:55 pm      Reply with quote
I've been considering the AALS for a couple years as a quicker alternative to my current LEDMan units (which have indeed made a positive difference, despite Steve's dig at their effectiveness) but this quality issue, coupled with Steve's rather unprofessional emails, have put me off. Too bad the old model isn't still available. Sorry for those who've had problems of late.
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:05 am      Reply with quote
semolinapilchard wrote:
I've been considering the AALS for a couple years as a quicker alternative to my current LEDMan units (which have indeed made a positive difference, despite Steve's dig at their effectiveness) but this quality issue, coupled with Steve's rather unprofessional emails, have put me off. Too bad the old model isn't still available. Sorry for those who've had problems of late.

To be fair, I still believe the Lightstim to be an excellent device - and in my experience, Steve has always been more than helpful and very professional. I rate Lightstim's customer service very highly.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:41 pm      Reply with quote
Steve Marchese,CEO at Lightstim, doesn't follow this forum but is interested knowing if there are issues with the LightStim device that he might be able to address. I sent him a link to this thread and he sent an email that he wanted posted.

FROM STEVE:
Quote:
Regarding these quotes on this thread of the forum: #1 "We also have replaced power supplies free of charge regardless of the warrantee period (including shipping charges)."

AND #2 "I wouldn't be happy about that - I see this problem as a fault with the device. There are plenty of other devices which have a similar power cord but we don't have to use them with an extension cord. I would email Steve, mention this thread, and complain"

AND #3 "I've been considering the AALS for a couple years as a quicker alternative to my current LEDMan units (which have indeed made a positive difference, despite Steve's dig at their effectiveness) but this quality issue, coupled with Steve's rather unprofessional emails, have put me off. Too bad the old model isn't still available. Sorry for those who've had problems of late."

I feel a little bit like LightStim and I personally have been attacked on this thread. LightStim is a good company with incredible customer service and I am a very nice person. Anybody who has ever called me on the phone will tell you that. Sometimes emails are misleading, misconstrued or an honest mistake is made.. I will answer the 3 quotes from the thread in order below:

#1: Our warrantee period was extended to 2 years back in September/October of 2010. So there are a few customers who have purchased our Light during the prior 1-year warrantee period that we may have replaced a power supply for, "regardless of the warrantee period". But, lets just put that completely aside and say that if there is a LightStim customer out there that feels there has been an injustice done for ANY reason, including the forum contributor who had just paid for a replacement power supply, please call me directly at LightStim. Do not use email, call me, I love talking with our customers! (800) 298-4010

#2: Please re-read the excerpt below from the thread which I wrote. Stating that two power supplies going bad out of 20,000 while following the instructions correctly does not constitute a "problem" and when the "other" manufactures start selling in numbers of tens of thousands like LightStim, then a comparison can be made that is apples to apples. Not to mention that LightStim STILL has had only 7 devices returned for repair in almost 10 years!

Our new instruction manual explains that it is important to use an extension cord. This relieves strain on the cord, as the cord should be hanging loosely down from the handle when being used. With the last 20,000 units we have sold, we only know of a couple of people who have experienced a problem WHILE FAITHFULLY using an extension cord, (this brings the ratio down to 1 in 10,000 when using the device as explained in the instruction manual). Although there could be other reasons (that a person would not be aware of) as to why even someone using an extension cord could experience a problem: like a cat or dog that could have played with the cord or a spouse who may have tripped over the cord and not mentioned it, or a child who may have handled the device and or cord and caused the problem.

Every single part that goes into an electrical device has what is known as "an acceptable failure rate". Most LED companies have a large number of problems with their LEDs failing, on/off switches going out or (extremely common in cordless devices) failures in the charging system. NONE of which LightStim has. All of those problems require the customer to return their device for some period of time to be repaired. Somehow or another these devices continue to remain on the shelves of some of the most prestigious retailers in the US. These problems are rarely mentioned or have pretty much gone unnoticed by this forum. You know why? Because this forum is filled with the most knowledgeable, savvy and dedicated consumers of beauty products on the Internet and you have long since recognized these devices as having inferior efficacy characteristics to the devices that you talk about on a regular basis.

#3: I must admit that I do not have a very high opinion of any devices made in China or the companies that market them, particularly as an American, I feel a responsibility to provide as many jobs as possible at this time in our country's economical situation. But I am under the impression that the LEDMan devices are made here in the US and I absolutely praise and support him for that. I also would advise the poster to not jump to the conclusion that LightStim's device would be "a quicker alternative" as different people get results at different rates of time. So I think this person should stick with the LEDMan device she has bought as she is seeing results. Additionally, just as a bit of education, you can change a devices efficacy greatly (positively or negatively) by diet, water intake, and skincare products, just to name a few.

Additionally, in that same thread I stated, "and you have long since recognized these devices as having inferior efficacy characteristics to the devices that you talk about on a regular basis." What I am saying is that these devices of "inferior efficacy" were rejected very early on by YOU on the forum. And that YOU recognized their inferiority, NOT me. If you hadn't recognized them as inferior, you wouldn't have rejected them, and you'd still be going back and forth over which was the best device. And I went on to say, (to paraphrase for clarification purposes only), "as opposed to the devices that YOU on the forum talk about on a regular basis", meaning Pro Light, LEDMan, and LightStim.

As the CEO of LightStim, I am very proud of our company and had better believe that we have the best product on the market or I should be changing our product. I absolutely do TRY to not speak disparagingly of other companies, regardless of where their products are manufactured and if I have ever done that in the past, than I am sincerely apologizing to you now.

One last point. There isn't an "old model" that is not available any longer. The Anti-Aging Light came into existence about 4 years ago as a derivation of our light we had produced for the prior 5-6 years. The Anti-Aging Light has not changed (other than the color of the power supply and the shape/color of the on/off switch) and is still available on our website. The only change that we did make to the new LightStim for Wrinkles is the shape of the handle.

I will not be chiming in on this thread again as I have addressed the issues completely now. I sincerely hope that I have not offended anyone here while defending our company. Please, if you have a problem, call me. Like I said earlier, I am a very nice guy. I will gladly speak on the phone to anyone and I particularly have always made myself available to any customer having any type of problem whatsoever.

Thank you and sorry for the lengthy response. Smile Steve

Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:41 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you, Toby and Keliu, for your help and suggestions. I am sorry if my post contributed to Steve feeling like he and LightStim were under attack. While I think the power supply issue should be addressed in any future redesign, the very fact that I was willing to pay for a replacement is proof of my devotion to my LightStim!

I've been using the Acne Light daily for a few months now, and it has made a huge difference to my self esteem as well as my skin. (I'm a 50-year-old with cystic acne, rosacea, and wrinkles. Oh, the humanity!) I recently spotted another thread requesting reviews of the Acne Light, and was planning to share my positive experience there. Consider this a sneak peek of a glowing review!
foxe
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:59 pm      Reply with quote
Oh No! My AALS would not turn on when I tried to use it tonight. Could it be the power cord? Mine is a year old - I hope I don't have problems getting it repaired.

msjulia wrote:
Quote:
Best wishes,

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:51 am      Reply with quote
After not hearing a response to an email to Lightstim, I contacted them via their 800# and found out they have a 2year warranty and I will recieve a free replacement cord (which is what they think is wrong with it). Nowhere on their site do they mention their warranty btw.

I am grateful for this CS, though. I do hope this solves my problem.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:06 pm      Reply with quote
Hi foxe, I hope the new cord helps too. I would be upset if my trusty lightstims didn't light up on command.
foxe
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:49 am      Reply with quote
packratmack- I am missing my AALS, that's for sure. Keepin' fingers crossed

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:10 pm      Reply with quote
Can't believe I had to go to page 3 to find the AALS thread..it's always right up at the front Laughing
just wondering..is it reckless of me to be using the AALS after a weekend in the sun where I've caught a bit of sunburn on my face? I was hoping if anything to undo some damage which seems so apparent almost instantly after I've been exposed for too long Sad
I apply my green tea serum with matrixyl beforehand to prep. Hopefully I am not causing more damage while the skin is tanned or a bit burned?

any advice would be much appreciated!

Female CANADA 49 Brunette,Fair/normal skin- Gadgets: Derminator, AALS. Skin care: DIY Vit C serum, Osmotics Copper Prime 5, Valmont Renewing Pack, Skinceuticals Retinol, Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream. Internal: Tons of supplements ;o and some much needed bioidentical hormones
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:40 pm      Reply with quote
Pollyanna wrote:
Can't believe I had to go to page 3 to find the AALS thread..it's always right up at the front Laughing
just wondering..is it reckless of me to be using the AALS after a weekend in the sun where I've caught a bit of sunburn on my face? I was hoping if anything to undo some damage which seems so apparent almost instantly after I've been exposed for too long Sad
I apply my green tea serum with matrixyl beforehand to prep. Hopefully I am not causing more damage while the skin is tanned or a bit burned?

any advice would be much appreciated!

If anything, I'd think it might help to reduce the inflammation of sunburn.. hmm!

I wouldn't overdue it though.. (But I never overdue anything when it comes to my skin.. Laughing )

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
sweetieboy93

Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:40 pm      Reply with quote
I bought the light stim back in the April or May time frame and used it fairly regularly. Not as often as I have liked. However, while on vacation this week, I started having pain in my neck. I found what I thought was a swollen lymph node. I got back from vacation last night and went to urgent care this morning. It turns out that I have an enlarged thyroid and that I am hyperthyroid. I had been using the light stim on my neck because I thought it was safe. Has anyone else had this problem? Could it be just a coincidence. I had my thyroid checked in May as I was having numbness and tingling in my extremities and although my TSH was low, it was still in the normal range.

I am very freaked out about this. I need to have both an ultrasound and an iodine test next week. I did not mention the light stim to the urgent care doctor but will probably say something to my regular doctor when I follow up with her. I feel like a total idiot. I never meant to harm my health.

Thanks,
Lisa
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:05 pm      Reply with quote
It is the usual instruction not to place any electrical device over the thyroid area. Were you placing the Lightstim directly over the thyroid? I do treat my neck, but avoid the thyroid area. I would think that if this was an issue more people would have suffered adverse effects - so maybe it's just a coincidence. Let us know how you get on.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:34 am      Reply with quote
Received the AALS in the mail yesterday and have used it once, it came as quite a surprise the amount of warmth it produced, however it was quite a relaxing treatment. The LED is very bright and powerful, am a little bit interested to now if you can use this device with the light switch turned on? Ive heard light attracts other sorts of light and therefore could decrease the amount of results, is there any truth to this?

Anyway the skin felt quite healthy after using it, not really any results to speak of yet but thats only after one use. I'm planning on using it daily for the first week and then reducing it to three times a week, a little bit worried on the skin becoming dependent on it, do you think thats possible? I would like to use a hydrating serum as the pretreatment with Hyalauronic acid in it, any thoughts?

Smile

AGE: 25. Some laxity, fine lines, rosacea, and crepey skin. USING: Tripollar STOP, Lightstim, Slendertone Face, Microcurrent Wand, Almighty Ultrasound Device, Olay Cleansing Brush, Neck Line Slimmer. Retin-A, MUAC peels, and taking beauty supplements. Botox eyebrow lift and HG lip products are Too Faced.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:10 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |