Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)
Anti-Aging LightStim
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
ljk
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:27 pm      Reply with quote
Can't see a dedicated thread for the Evis MD, and it's been mentioned on this thread before..so, just to say that KGB Deals (UK) is doing this (red light) device for £119 + £5.99 P&P. RRP £299 (Though haven't looked for other prices yet).

Supposedly the "Marvel Mini" was the first version of this.

If anyone's interested! Smile

Louise,45,UK.Sunscreen Face/Body L/Term!OCM(Castor/Carrier Oil,Vaculift),MUAC 12.5%,18% TCA,Working Up To SkinObsession 25% TCA/Jessner's.Ageless,Dr Roller,Retin-A 0.05% & 0.1%,AAging Lightstim,CP Serum,Dermawand,Vaculift Face 2 Body 2,Pretika Sonic Brush.Microfibre Cloth.Tua Viso(Broken Sad),Palovia (Started 7 April 2011!).
echoecho
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:22 pm      Reply with quote
Okay, so haven't received any answers to the questions in my previous post Sad

Which were...
1.) The LED is very bright and powerful, am a little bit interested to now if you can use this device with the light switch turned on?
2.) I'm planning on using it daily for the first week and then reducing it to three times a week, a little bit worried on the skin becoming dependent on it, do you think thats possible?

Okay, results so far... Not many to speak of (didn't think there would be) but enlarged pores are looking like they are starting to fill in. This could be a result of other things or could be from the AALS, the pores hadn't really gotten smaller until starting with the AALS. Anyone else have results with enlarged pores?

AGE: 25. Some laxity, fine lines, rosacea, and crepey skin. USING: Tripollar STOP, Lightstim, Slendertone Face, Microcurrent Wand, Almighty Ultrasound Device, Olay Cleansing Brush, Neck Line Slimmer. Retin-A, MUAC peels, and taking beauty supplements. Botox eyebrow lift and HG lip products are Too Faced.
foxe
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:07 pm      Reply with quote
echoecho wrote:

Which were...
1.) The LED is very bright and powerful, am a little bit interested to now if you can use this device with the light switch turned on?
2.) I'm planning on using it daily for the first week and then reducing it to three times a week, a little bit worried on the skin becoming dependent on it, do you think thats possible?

Okay, results so far... Not many to speak of (didn't think there would be) but enlarged pores are looking like they are starting to fill in. This could be a result of other things or could be from the AALS, the pores hadn't really gotten smaller until starting with the AALS. Anyone else have results with enlarged pores?

Not sure I understand question #1 - which 'light switch' are you referring to? The one in the room? That shouldn't make one bit of difference.

For #2 - refer to the instructions for the AALS http://www.lightstim.com/faq.html

How often do I need to use it?We suggest using your Light 5-7 days a week, 3 minutes per area. In our clinical trials all participants were seen to have a significant improvement in their fine lines and wrinkles after 2 months of treatments. Keep in mind you are looking in the mirror on a daily basis therefore it is important to take a photo of the targeted areas prior to starting treatment and then again 2 months later.

After I start to see results do I continue to use the Light?Yes, continue the same treatment schedule until you have achieved the desired results. You can maintain those results with just a couple of treatment each week, but most people continue to use their LightStim regularly because they love the gentle soothing and relaxing warmth.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:40 pm      Reply with quote
foxe wrote:
echoecho wrote:

Which were...

Not sure I understand question #1 - which 'light switch' are you referring to? The one in the room? That shouldn't make one bit of difference.

For #2 - refer to the instructions for the AALS http://www.lightstim.com/faq.html

How often do I need to use it?We suggest using your Light 5-7 days a week, 3 minutes per area. In our clinical trials all participants were seen to have a significant improvement in their fine lines and wrinkles after 2 months of treatments. Keep in mind you are looking in the mirror on a daily basis therefore it is important to take a photo of the targeted areas prior to starting treatment and then again 2 months later.

After I start to see results do I continue to use the Light?Yes, continue the same treatment schedule until you have achieved the desired results. You can maintain those results with just a couple of treatment each week, but most people continue to use their LightStim regularly because they love the gentle soothing and relaxing warmth.

Thanks Foxe, yes sorry the one in the room. I ordered an inexpensive chinese led machine a while back and it mentioned in the instructions to do it in the dark, it was only $70 but wasn't as technology advanced as the AALS having said that though the light was nearly as strong but didn't generate any heat at all.

AGE: 25. Some laxity, fine lines, rosacea, and crepey skin. USING: Tripollar STOP, Lightstim, Slendertone Face, Microcurrent Wand, Almighty Ultrasound Device, Olay Cleansing Brush, Neck Line Slimmer. Retin-A, MUAC peels, and taking beauty supplements. Botox eyebrow lift and HG lip products are Too Faced.
echoecho
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:26 am      Reply with quote
Hi all,
I have been using the light stim for around six weeks now and do so five times a week. My skin seems to be suffering from the uglies it has recently come up with quite a few small red dots (just like if you were to pick at a pimple) also the tear troughs have gotten a little worse along with a slight flushed red color, it is also overly dry. My skin never responds badly to anything, it has come as a bit of a shock to me. I'm big on peels and have done 70% glycolic peels before with no peeling what so ever.

I used a Loreal cleanser about one week ago and originally thought it was overly drying so threw it out but the skin didn't get any better and it wasn't until the last two days that it has kind of dawned on me that it is perhaps the led causing the issues.

Can led light therapy cause the uglies? If so how long would it most likely take for my skin to revert back to normal without the current issues? It is my birthday in three weeks, it is imperative that my skin looks excellent, do you think it should resolve by then?

Any help would be greatly appreciated Smile

Thankyou Confused

Luminosity
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:11 pm      Reply with quote
Are you doing any pre-treatment serums? I know there has been a lot of talk (and controversy) about using the AALS on a "dry" face (devoid of moisturizers or serums) and on a "treated" face.

I myself could absolutely NOT use the LED on a "dry" face. I tried it and I definitely experienced some uglies. I felt very dry afterwards. The light combined with the heat makes this a big no-no for me.

I always use serums before my session. I find the best results doing this and I've had my Lightstim for quite a while now. Really love the relaxation and the lessening of the "11s" between my brows. Have been very surprised and pleased by that!

I try to let my serum absorb into my skin for a good 10-15 minutes first. And I always clean my Lightstim afterwards.

Also, I noticed initially that when I was using my retinol 2 percent (from NCN) that my face got really dry and "ugly." Yikes. Based off my conversation with the developer (forget his name) I stopped using retinol with my Lightstim and do this on alternate nights. Made a huge improvement. If you're doing a high percentage of glycolic before or afterwards, this could be a contributing factor to the uglies. And who needs that?!

Hope some of this helps you! Smile

echoecho wrote:
Hi all,
I have been using the light stim for around six weeks now and do so five times a week. My skin seems to be suffering from the uglies it has recently come up with quite a few small red dots (just like if you were to pick at a pimple) also the tear troughs have gotten a little worse along with a slight flushed red color, it is also overly dry. My skin never responds badly to anything, it has come as a bit of a shock to me. I'm big on peels and have done 70% glycolic peels before with no peeling what so ever.

I used a Loreal cleanser about one week ago and originally thought it was overly drying so threw it out but the skin didn't get any better and it wasn't until the last two days that it has kind of dawned on me that it is perhaps the led causing the issues.

Can led light therapy cause the uglies? If so how long would it most likely take for my skin to revert back to normal without the current issues? It is my birthday in three weeks, it is imperative that my skin looks excellent, do you think it should resolve by then?

Any help would be greatly appreciated Smile

Thankyou Confused
Smile Smile Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:32 pm      Reply with quote
I'm using a serum that contains 60% Hyalauronic acid and 20% matrixyl. I tried using the light stim a few times without a serum but just noticed better results with one, some plumping up of the skin etc. I should also mention that another fantastic EDS member suggested drinking allot of water prior to treatment which is what I've been doing.

I also love the relaxation factor, even if these devices dont work for me most of them provide really relaxing experiences and beat a massage hands down.

I'm not using retinol products at the moment, have put that on hold whilst using this Olay Regenerist 14 Day Intervention that was half price which hasn't done a thing, except moisturize. Have been using this as a break from more active formulas.

I havent done a glycolic peel in a while now. Although recently mixed a few drops of MUAC 70% lactic peel with there micro-exfoliant and massaged it in for three minutes which what would have been around about twenty minutes prior to using the light stim.

Luminosity
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:44 am      Reply with quote
Ooooh. As great as hyaluronic acid might be, it actually may be the worst thing you can use with the Lightstim.

"When used as a moisturiser for the surface of the skin (as opposed to dermal replenishment) it has been suggested that hyaluronic acid’s great affinity for water may, if it is used in high concentrations and in very dry climates, actually back-fire on the user by pulling moisture out of the skin - the exact opposite of what the product is intended to do."

If that explanation of one of the properties of Hyaluronic acid is correct (and I've read this for years about HA) then, with the dry heat of the Lightstim, you may in fact be pulling out moisture from your skin, creating a lot of the problems you are experiencing.

Personally, I'd stay away from that as a pre-serum. I use NCN's "Collagen Elestan Lifting Serum" and 20 percent Matrixyl 3000 serum. Neither has HA.

At one point I also bought a rather inexpensive green tea serum from Amazon. Best bet would be to find something more conducive to your LED treatment and go from there.

echoecho wrote:
I'm using a serum that contains 60% Hyalauronic acid and 20% matrixyl. I tried using the light stim a few times without a serum but just noticed better results with one, some plumping up of the skin etc. I should also mention that another fantastic EDS member suggested drinking allot of water prior to treatment which is what I've been doing.

I also love the relaxation factor, even if these devices dont work for me most of them provide really relaxing experiences and beat a massage hands down.

I'm not using retinol products at the moment, have put that on hold whilst using this Olay Regenerist 14 Day Intervention that was half price which hasn't done a thing, except moisturize. Have been using this as a break from more active formulas.

I havent done a glycolic peel in a while now. Although recently mixed a few drops of MUAC 70% lactic peel with there micro-exfoliant and massaged it in for three minutes which what would have been around about twenty minutes prior to using the light stim.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:17 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for that response it makes allot of sense my skin tends to never respond badly to anything but almost always leans towards dehydrated.

How long do you think the negative reaction should take to resolve itself.

Luminosity
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:42 am      Reply with quote
That's really hard to answer... I might stay away from the Lightstim for a few days at least; then replenish and renew with your best, most neutral products.

I've heard that people who live in dry climates like AZ or NM (anything desert oriented) should never use hyaluronic acid, so consider your geography as well. It sounds like you've had good success in general with the HA, so perhaps just eliminate it from the pre-LED protocol. But since the skin is still rather rosy and flushed after treatment, I wouldn't use it afterwards either. You'd have to experiment to know for sure. I sure wouldn't do any experimenting until my skin was very much in the healthy zone, though.

While you give your skin a chance to find its equilibrium, find another pre-treatment serum! That gives you a few days to do some good research. I'm sure you're like a lot of us in that "laying low" feels as if you're not proactively doing all you can to nourish and renew your skin. But trust your body's signals and its need to heal.

I bet you'll find yourself amazed when all this is worked through! You'll know your skin better, yourself better, and that confidence will shine.

echoecho wrote:
Thanks for that response it makes allot of sense my skin tends to never respond badly to anything but almost always leans towards dehydrated.

How long do you think the negative reaction should take to resolve itself.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:07 am      Reply with quote
Do you think it should resolve itself during the next few weeks? Confused

I'm going to stop using the Lightstim during this time and will be using healing products like beta glucan etc based products.

I wont be using HA as a pretreatment serum in the future, it makes total sense.

After my birthday I'll use the STOP just to tighten the skin up as it has given me great success in the past but dont intend to use the Lightstim again for around about whats going to be six very long weeks or permissibly even longer. I hate the thought of it though as your right laying low is terrible for me it's such a daunting thing to do.

Thankyou Smile

Luminosity
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:12 am      Reply with quote
I honestly don't think it will take six weeks to resolve... I was thinking more like a week or two, tops. Trust your skin to tell you - do you know the pinch test??

When I was an active/ working-for-a-living esthetician, I loved the pinch test for good diagnostic direction. If you can pinch your skin and it "bounces" back, you are hydrated. If it keeps a pinched shape, or is limp and crinkly, you need more hydration.

Plus, of course, you will notice that your "spots," etc., will be gone (or lessened, depending on how prevalent they were before you used the Lightstim).

Hang in there - and at the end of a week, do some self-diagnosis to determine where you're at. I think you could see-the-Light (ha, ha a little LED humor) much sooner than six weeks.

Be good to yourself. Smile Your true beauty comes from within!! I went to a kind of spiritual meeting with a woman who was only 60 or 65 years old, but whose skin looked like an 80 year old. She just didn't win the collagen lottery. Yet she was so positive, so real, so internally at peace, she was absolutely beautiful.

echoecho wrote:
Do you think it should resolve itself during the next few weeks? Confused

I'm going to stop using the Lightstim during this time and will be using healing products like beta glucan etc based products.

I wont be using HA as a pretreatment serum in the future, it makes total sense.

After my birthday I'll use the STOP just to tighten the skin up as it has given me great success in the past but dont intend to use the Lightstim again for around about whats going to be six very long weeks or permissibly even longer. I hate the thought of it though as your right laying low is terrible for me it's such a daunting thing to do.

Thankyou Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:15 pm      Reply with quote
Oh good, I was thinking as the skin is already quite young it should heal allot faster. I'm really hoping it will resolve before my birthday, have to look great for that.

I will do the pinch test my skin always seems to bounce back it just becomes all crinkly like its devoid of any water/hydration (which is one of the things I'm working on).

I didn't have any spots prior to the Lighstim but yes hopefully they will have lessened during the duration of not using it.

I hope I'm able to see the light Razz I also agree on maintaining a positive attitude Smile

Karendb

Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:27 pm      Reply with quote
Hello all,

I am in need of some expert advise!!

Regarding the Lightstim vs Omnilux New U, which of the 2 is the more potent?

Tks ...
MidwestM

Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:41 am      Reply with quote
I just got my lightstim and used it for the first time tonight. My skin has been somewhat neglected for the past few years...lots of stress and taking care of a family member with medical issues.

I like the device - it seems well built, comfortable to hold. It was warm, but not hot or uncomfortable at all. Kind of like a warm summer day at the beach. I spent just under an hour doing my face, and might hit my chest area tomorrow. It does take a while to do the treatment, but if it creates results I'm in.

Now here's the weird thing...my face does look different after 1 treatment. My skin looks like it shrunk and fits my face better, ha ha. I don't know how else to describe it. BUT...I'm thinking this is dehydration more than anything? Lightstim says it takes weeks to see results. I was properly hydrated before starting the treatment (one of my good habits is 8 glasses of water a day). What do you guys think?

I didn't do any serum or moisturizer before the lighstim. I only had products with Vit A in them so I just went dry. I ordered some products today.

I'm cautiously optimistic.
lulu68
5% products discount

Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:27 am      Reply with quote
I thought I had read about this on this thread but a search didn't help....

Do the AALightstim work against temporary fillers? I'm considering getting some for my deep NL grooves but obviously I don't want to negate the effects.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:26 am      Reply with quote
MidwestM wrote:
I just got my lightstim and used it for the first time tonight. My skin has been somewhat neglected for the past few years...lots of stress and taking care of a family member with medical issues.

I like the device - it seems well built, comfortable to hold. It was warm, but not hot or uncomfortable at all. Kind of like a warm summer day at the beach. I spent just under an hour doing my face, and might hit my chest area tomorrow. It does take a while to do the treatment, but if it creates results I'm in.

Now here's the weird thing...my face does look different after 1 treatment. My skin looks like it shrunk and fits my face better, ha ha. I don't know how else to describe it. BUT...I'm thinking this is dehydration more than anything? Lightstim says it takes weeks to see results. I was properly hydrated before starting the treatment (one of my good habits is 8 glasses of water a day). What do you guys think?

I didn't do any serum or moisturizer before the lighstim. I only had products with Vit A in them so I just went dry. I ordered some products today.

I'm cautiously optimistic.

Hi Midwest,

There's no doubt that stress is a killer mentally, physically and can show up on the face as well ... I feel for you!! The lightstim is great for tightening things up fairly quickly, but too much can definitely be dehydrating. I am using mine with the Ageless Secret (diamond formula) and it keeps my skin much more hydrated; the two really seem to work together synergistically. Also, don't forget not everyone can tolerate an hour....or almost 10 minutes each section of the face. You need to experiment to see what works for you. That said, you might benefit from using a pre-treatment serum like green tea that NCN sells or a spray like Ageless secret. All the best, Aprile Very Happy
Luminosity
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:36 am      Reply with quote
Hi Aprile,

One of these days I will buy the Ageless Secret... when either (1) it's more affordable or (2) when I have the money! Very Happy

There seems to be a lot of positive reports from using the Ageless and the Lightstim....

Can you tell us how long a bottle (or vial?) lasts?

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:45 am      Reply with quote
Hi Luminosity,

I use the Diamond Forumla which is much less expensive than the original Diamond forumla; it's $35 for 2 oz. size which lasts me a month at 15 sprays a day. If I do a treatment like with the lightstim or fim lamp, I may use two sprays every two minutes. It still seems to last me a month. HTH, ~ Aprile
Luminosity
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:15 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks, Aprile! Looking at their website it looks like the Diamond formula has gone up to $44.95... not terrible but definitely a factor if that's the cost each month. Something to think about, especially if the results are fabulous! (though I noticed that if you buy 2 or more the price drops to $40.95.) It looks like it works particularly well with LED... Can you talk about the changes you've seen in your skin using both?

(p.s. it's been really hard to get onto the EDS server the last few days... is it me??)

aprile wrote:
Hi Luminosity,

I use the Diamond Forumla which is much less expensive than the original Diamond forumla; it's $35 for 2 oz. size which lasts me a month at 15 sprays a day. If I do a treatment like with the lightstim or fim lamp, I may use two sprays every two minutes. It still seems to last me a month. HTH, ~ Aprile

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:19 pm      Reply with quote
Quote:
Thanks, Aprile! Looking at their website it looks like the Diamond formula has gone up to $44.95... not terrible but definitely a factor if that's the cost each month. Something to think about, especially if the results are fabulous! (though I noticed that if you buy 2 or more the price drops to $40.95.) It looks like it works particularly well with LED... Can you talk about the changes you've seen in your skin using both?

(p.s. it's been really hard to get onto the EDS server the last few days... is it me??)

Hi Luminosity,
Yes it's been hard for me to get on too. Oh sorry about the price...yes I forgot to mention that I buy two at the same time because my husband uses it too. What I have noticed is more fullness to my skin, a softening of fine lines and much more resilience. Of all these things, I would say the resilience was very important for me. Unfortunately, I inherited thin Irish skin gene and when I sleep on my side my skin creases very easily. The creases were becoming permanent. Since using the Ageless Secret, things have completely changed for me. Now if I happen to roll over on my side, the creases diminish after I use Carole Maggio's bamboo mitt, then the Ageless Secret and blow drier treatment. I am stunned by my success with this product. In my opinion, nothing else compares. I have been without my TDP lamp of late, so I'm back to the lightstim. The lightstim seemed to be drying for me in the winter months. But, now I'm truly loving it again. The combo of using it with the Diamond formula is a home run! The lightstim gives my face more lift and the Ageless Secret potentiates the results! HTH, Aprile Very Happy
Luminosity
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:42 pm      Reply with quote
That's wonderful feedback, thank you Aprile! I am also a side sleeper (and it's not something I'm likely to give up!) so it helps to know what is available. It sounds like a fabulous product.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:28 am      Reply with quote
echoecho- how's the skin doing now after a few weeks? I thought I experienced some uglies after using the LED weekly for a while, so I have taken a month off, too. Just thinking about trying it again since I buckled and ordered the Ageless Secret.

Almost 40! with sensitive/responsive skin, using facial exercises very lightly. Derminator or prof micropen just a few times a year. AQ eye serum (great for lash growth too) on occasion. Otherwise natural skin care products.
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:30 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:

On another note, for those wondering, I haven't been able to use the "sirius LED" yet. On 1st glance though, it's a great deal smaller than LS (which I knew), and the diodes are a few mm's smaller as well. It has a plastic cover over the diodes, and I expect it will be a PITA to maneuver well over the skin. (It's directed to move in small circles continuously.) I can envision pulling and dragging of my skin..Mad

One of these days I hope to whip it out.

Well I whipped it out, used it twice, and on the 3rd time I plugged it in it was dead, dead, dead.

Piece of crap in my opinion..

My AALS's, Original and Therapy LED's are still going strong and the only one's that are quaility products.. I stand by what I said a while ago, and think the Original AALS is a better quality as far as the "handle/housing" is concerned.. Just MHO, to each their own..

I'm using mine 2 or 3 times (on a good month) and still showing continued benefits..(As in I look the same now at almost 62, as I did at 55 (ish)..

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
Maxima

Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:58 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you Kassy! I was waiting for your report. Very Happy
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:58 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |