Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Anti-Aging LightStim
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:30 pm      Reply with quote
erg wrote:
yea.. I guess less is more.
I think I am going to do it now 3x4 times per week.

i am still using on bare skin or a quick spray of OSEA Sea Vitamin Boost

Edit to Add: I thought for the first month it was suppose to be everyday... Question

I was aggressive the 1st couple of months (6 weeks I think Confused ) and used it 5 times a week. After that I cut down to 3 times a week for a bit, then eventually 2 times a week.

2 times a week is still my goal (seldom met Crying or Very sad ).

There is no reason to overdue. You will not get better or quicker results..In fact, you could very well be inhibiting your results. (If we did a poll my guess is that the people who are using LED's 2 times a week or less are getting better results than those who use 4, 5 or 6 times per week.)

Collagen building is a 5 stage process. Once you target the cells with your *thorough 3 minute per area* treatment, just let nature take it's course for the next few days.. Somewhere back in this thread is a good link I shared on the subject. (Sadly, I don't have the paper on my new computer.) Regardless though, just do a google for "5 stages of collagen synthesis" and you will get a ton of good info.

And a reminder for those it might help... If you use a serum or cream prior to treatment and it contains oils, just be sure to apply it an hour before your treatment. (I go a step further, and just wipe of any oily remnants that might remain with a damp cloth.)

For the most part, I stick to water soluble botanicals pre treatment, and then feed my skin water/oil/antioxidants/peptides after my treatment.

Anyway, I haven't aged much in 5 years so I guess I'm doing something right.. Laughing

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:37 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
Anyway, I haven't aged much in 5 years so I guess I'm doing something right.. Laughing

Bottom line... we who are critical of our own looks,, can make this statement and we have been on this forum for a number of years, then statements like this are what mean the most to me!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:46 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you Kassy and Toby,

It really helps to have the input and encouragement of long time users here!

5% products discount

Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:36 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
Kassy_A wrote:
Katstrut wrote:
Hi all, I'm finally looking at buying a LightStim and was going to take up the highly attractive QVC offer BUT they don't ship to Australia so I am ineligible to purchase from them. Shock

Does anyone have an EDS discount code for http://store.lightstim.com or any other ideas on how to get this elusive little gadget and save money? Bad Grin

TIA

Before Lightstim was sold on QVC Steve offered a 10% discount to EDS forum members. I haven't heard anything to the contrary, so I assume you would be able to get it.

You would have to call the 800# on the website, and order/inquire through customer service. Tell them you are an EDS forum member and ask for the 10% discount. At one time they also offered a substantial discount on the purchase of 2 LED's, but I have no clue if they still do. Personally, I think the QVC price is outstanding.. (I paid plenty more than that for my 1st three purchases..Crying or Very sad )

Have you checked on Ebay for a used one?

Thanks Kassy,

I was not sure about the discount it was ages ago I contacted Steve when a hmmmmm supposed friend wanted my to buy a 2 for deal! Wink

Thanks Kassy, DM et. al.,

I actually contacted LightStim and they gave me the QVC price! Delivery was expensive $50. I ordered it on the 21st June and now it's in the delivery van to be delivered to me today in Brisbane, Australia. Cannot believe how easy and fast the entire process is. Such great service from LightStim, even had tracking!

Was going to wait until it was delivered and I used it before posting but I'm too excited! Laughing
carolb
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:56 pm      Reply with quote
Ok I am going to post this and get hammered for it. When I first got my AALS I did it all the time. I read everything I could find online about it. Now, I don't think I read too much about collagen building like Kassy mentioned.Kassy I totally respect what you say on here so I am going to research what you wrote about. And in your picture you posted on another thread your jawline and neck look incredible so you are obviously doing something right. I am just going to report on what I did-my results and then I am going to do more research on the collagen building and probably back down on useage. Ok, I read something about doing it longer than the 3 minutes. That it was more benefical to use it up to 6 minutes at a time. I read somewhere where Steve said he did it for longer than he wanted to admit and he saw little bumps coming out of his skin that he thought was collagen.So I went on a vacation to an elderly aunt's house where I just sat there and used it for hours!!!! Are you cringing yet? I am not recommending this but it is what I did. I use green tea from NCN.Ageless Secret Gold. A tiny bit of Copper peptides from NCN. Dr. Denesse serum. I alternate all of these. After that experiment I was shocked at my great results. My 88 year old Mother and my 15 year old said my skin looked great and different.Now I am not doing it that much now. I don't recommend it generally since it might be really bad for others. I just wanted to report on my little experiment! Life gets in the way {probably a good thing for me} and I am not doing it so extreme! Now, I had better go research Kassy's advice! I love this forum so much. I feel like you all should have PHD's in skincare and advice. It really is incredible!

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:07 pm      Reply with quote
carolb wrote:
Ok I am going to post this and get hammered for it. When I first got my AALS I did it all the time. I read everything I could find online about it. Now, I don't think I read too much about collagen building like Kassy mentioned.Kassy I totally respect what you say on here so I am going to research what you wrote about. And in your picture you posted on another thread your jawline and neck look incredible so you are obviously doing something right. I am just going to report on what I did-my results and then I am going to do more research on the collagen building and probably back down on useage. Ok, I read something about doing it longer than the 3 minutes. That it was more benefical to use it up to 6 minutes at a time. I read somewhere where Steve said he did it for longer than he wanted to admit and he saw little bumps coming out of his skin that he thought was collagen.So I went on a vacation to an elderly aunt's house where I just sat there and used it for hours!!!! Are you cringing yet? I am not recommending this but it is what I did. I use green tea from NCN.Ageless Secret Gold. A tiny bit of Copper peptides from NCN. Dr. Denesse serum. I alternate all of these. After that experiment I was shocked at my great results. My 88 year old Mother and my 15 year old said my skin looked great and different.Now I am not doing it that much now. I don't recommend it generally since it might be really bad for others. I just wanted to report on my little experiment! Life gets in the way {probably a good thing for me} and I am not doing it so extreme! Now, I had better go research Kassy's advice! I love this forum so much. I feel like you all should have PHD's in skincare and advice. It really is incredible!

Laughing Laughing Laughing

I was aggressive in the beginning too, with 5 days a week.. I also had an amazing and immediate "holy shittay, this freaking light has worked a miracle on my chickeny neck and chest" moment, on day one.

Not everybody responds exactly the same, so we all have to find our own best regime (for all things skin related.)

It's great to read everyone's feedback and opinions (good or bad), and then find your own happy medium to work with. For folks who feel that instant gratification isn't quick enough, they need to steer clear of LED's, but for those with time to devote to a consistent regime, they will benefit from LED treatments.

Wishing you continued nice results Carol... Very Happy

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
Evansmom

Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:46 pm      Reply with quote
I have been using the light stim for about 7 weeks and am amazed at the results. I am 57 and was beginning to have a sagging jawline and lines on either side of my mouth. It has made such a difference. I use it daily for three minutes in each location and will continue until I have the results I want. I love using it - find it very relaxing. I just yesterday started using Ageless Secret Gold and am anxious to see what it will do!!
Jadzaluk
5% products discount

Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:13 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the encouragement, Kassy.
I have been using lightstim for a few weeks and really enjoy the way the light feels on my skin.
Very quickly, my eyelids have gotten more firm and refreshed looking.
I have been holding the lightstim in my hands and my eczema is soo much better. I have had it for 50 years and this has been a very suprising benefit.
So far so good. It has not been long but will keep it up an report back!
Jimm
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:59 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Kassy,

Do you think it's ok to use a niacinamide serum (4%) as a pre led treatment?

TIA!

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:05 pm      Reply with quote
Jimm wrote:
Hi Kassy,

Do you think it's ok to use a niacinamide serum (4%) as a pre led treatment?

TIA!

Here's the thing.. You can use ANYTHING you want to nourish your skin prior to your treatment.

What is important though, is that if you are using products that have occlusive ingredients like oils, silicones and other ingredients that form a film on your skin, you must remove that "film" prior to your LED treatment, or the light will be deflected, rather than absorbed. (I won't argue this point further with anyone, so feel free to do what you like and then complain to someone else when you don't have great LED results like I have..Very Happy )

For instance: I am an oil ho, and most of my very best serums have a good deal of oil in them, in addition to some water (and a good deal of actives)... What I do is this (exactly)

1.) Cleanse & lightly exfoliate
2.) Steam my face for 5 minutes over a pot of hot/boiled water
3.) Apply my serum du joir and let it absorb well
4.) 1 hour after applying my *occlusive* serum, I splash my face with warm water and gently wipe off any remnants of occlusive ingredients that might remain with a wash cloth.
5.) Unleash the dreaded photons ( Rolling Eyes ), and give myself a thorough LED treatment...

Niacinamide is a great active, so no problems there. What else are you using?

My favorite actives to incorporate prior to my LED use are;

co q 10
green + white tea
matrixyl 3000
alpha lipoic acid
pumkin seed extract
and a few other peptides, botanicals, and YES! oils too..Laughing (I just make sure no oil is left, prior to my treatment!)

I switch things up a lot, but always try to incorporate things that encourage collagen synthesis and/or feed the skin what it needs to enjoy a healthy foundation.

Jimm
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:26 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy, thanks for your reply. It's very much appreciated!

To be honest, I haven't been using any hardcore actives for the past year because my skin sort of started to rebel against most stuff.
So I've only been using a basic oil based moisturizer to keep my skin hydrated and protected.

However, there is this skin care line that I used in the past which my skin seems to totally accept without any negative reactions. I’m planning on using this line again. It has clean ingredients and some basic actives like Retinyl Palmitate, vitamin E and vitamin C in the form of Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate. The toner of this line is very moisturizing (feels like a serum). I always used this toner prior to an LED treatment but it contains alcohol and it no longer feels like a good idea to use it in conjunction with LED.

I'm also slowly trying to incorporate B3 (4%) and Tetra C (5%) into my regime (no DIY).
It feels that my skin needs time to adjust to these actives. If I go too fast I get tons of tiny bumps that take forever to go away. I suppose it's a phase I'll have to go through, especially with the B3.

The thing is, I prefer my skin to be a little ‘moist’ during an LED treatment to prevent it from getting all dry and flaky.
So the dilemma is how to keep skin ‘moist’ (well … comfortable) without forming an occlusive film.

I will follow your suggestion and wipe off any residue of whatever toner or serum I will be using and see how that goes.

BTW, I finally got myself two lightstims! WooHoo!!! They only arrived yesterday so I haven’t had a chance to use them yet.
I would have been perfectly fine with the Dermawave if it wasn't for the small heads.
With two lightstims I will be done in about 20 minutes!
I’ll be still using the Dermawave (and Prolight Red) for the nose and eye area (quick and easy) and probably for some extra spot treatment when I feel like it. We'll see.

Thanks again Kassy!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:53 pm      Reply with quote
Hi again Jimm,

It sounds like you are doing all the great things for your skin.. And the best thing is that you are paying attention to what your skin is telling you! I don't think you can ever go wrong, when you feed your skin a good supply of antioxidants and other great actives, as well as beneficial oils.

I'm reading a wonderful book (for the 2nd time) and highly recommend it to everyone (again.)

"Your Skin, Younger" by Alan C. Logan, ND, Mark G Rubin, MD and Phillip M. Levy, MD.

It's become my beauty bible over the last couple of years, and I refer to it over and over again.

NOTE: Make Barage & Evening Primrose Oils your friend, for the significant amount of beneficial GLA's (Gamma-Linolenic Acid) they provide. I take it as a supplement, and also incorporate it into my DIY products.

Good on ya with the double dose of LED's! I could never go back to the 90 minutes it took me with one. It takes me 45 minutes now, but that includes face, neck, chest & hands. It's my 'me' time, and I'm worth it... Very Happy
Swissmom
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:47 am      Reply with quote
Kassy, thank you for the book recommendation. I just ordered it. I haven't read a good book on skincare in a longtime. Most of them are things we already know so I am looking forward to some fresh ideas.
Katstrut
5% products discount

Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:39 am      Reply with quote
Well, here's my initial feedback so far. I have been using the LightStim for wrinkles most nights since I received it 2 weeks ago.

I noticed a small change immediately but because my skin is quite dry I, unfortunately, did not see the dewy look that others have mentioned.SadSadSadSad

I started with 3 mins per area. I tried one side with LightStim's Collagen Peptide Serum and one side without. There appeared to be minimal (barely there) improvement with the serum, so I alternate with and without.

After reading carolb's post re the 6 minutes, I increased my time to 5 mins per area and now my skin is dry and it looks a little sunburnt. Nothing that can't be remedied of course but I guess I was a little over-zealous. Bad Grin My skin is normal but prone to dryness, especially in winter which is now.

I read everyone's posts regarding your regime, can I ask where you all purchase your ingredients/products from? I might be impatient but I feel like I'm just not getting the results just yet and if anything my skin has gotten worse. I know with the right products and tools, it will come good... just have to experiment and see what works for me. Can't find these ingredients/products in Australia.

I want dewy, darn it!! Embarassed

PS. I know I must be patient... ooommmmmmmmm
erg
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:59 am      Reply with quote
I have had the best results using it 3 minutes 3-4X per week.

I use on bare skin or over NCNs GHK serum

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:53 am      Reply with quote
FYI, it looks like Lightstim is going to be on Hautelook on Sunday. Don't know what the price will be, but I believe it's usually a pretty substantial discount.

I'm using mine about every 3rd day, and that's working well for me.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:14 pm      Reply with quote
Ryan, thank you for that info. about the lightstim (I think) Laughing I am very tempted on getting another one.
Katstrut
5% products discount

Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:41 pm      Reply with quote
erg wrote:

Thanks erg,

Yes I'm pulling back now to just 3x/week hopefully that improves my results. I just signed up to receive the newsletters from NCN, I noticed a few people on this forum use her products. What do you put on after your LS sessions?

BTW glad to hear your results are creamy and glowy! Laughing
aprile
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:14 pm      Reply with quote
I have used NCN's green tea serum as a pretreatment along with Ageless Secret's Diamond formula with the Lightstim. This combination has produced nice firm, lifted and glowing results for me. Btw, I just got an email that Ageless is running a summer special on the Diamond... if you purchase one 2 oz. Diamond you get a 1 oz. Gold for FREE!! Great buy and a good way for new customers to try both products!! All the best, Aprile Smile
carolb
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:37 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Katstrut, If you keep experimenting you will find your magic number and potion. I hope I did not mislead you with my post. I did not mention what all I use with the AALS. I first started out with Olay regenerist regenerating serum. Then I tried Dr. Deneese's hydroshield serum. Then I tried NCN's DNA serum, her green tea and Ageless Secret Gold. I did look dry also when I did not use enough serum. I also heard to drink water the whole time you are doing the treatment. I do it while I am on the computer or watching tv. It has made a huge difference in my pores. Good luck and don't give up it is an awesome little machine.

5% products discount

Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:34 am      Reply with quote
aprile wrote:
I have used NCN's green tea serum as a pretreatment along with Ageless Secret's Diamond formula with the Lightstim. This combination has produced nice firm, lifted and glowing results for me. Btw, I just got an email that Ageless is running a summer special on the Diamond... if you purchase one 2 oz. Diamond you get a 1 oz. Gold for FREE!! Great buy and a good way for new customers to try both products!! All the best, Aprile Smile
Hi Aprile, thanks for your feedback. I have it on my to do list to research the ageless range, this special is incentive to do it ASAP. Thanks for the heads up. Cool I was going to try using actual teabags. I remember seeing a post by Toby and she had amazing results with it. I saw as photo of how great her skin looked, she looked amazing. I think it's simply a matter of steeping the green tea bags then use cotton pads to soak into your skin. I guess you could use a spray bottle. That will be my first experiment when I remember to actually buy the organic green teabags. I keep forgetting to get them when I go shopping Embarassed So much for being a fountain of youth diva lol Laughing
erg
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:35 am      Reply with quote
Katstrut wrote:
erg wrote:

Thanks erg,

Yes I'm pulling back now to just 3x/week hopefully that improves my results. I just signed up to receive the newsletters from NCN, I noticed a few people on this forum use her products. What do you put on after your LS sessions?

BTW glad to hear your results are creamy and glowy! Laughing

Right now I just use straight avocado oil after AALS treatment. I am looking for a good daytime antioxidant at the moment (I have night time covered). Smile

5% products discount

Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:10 am      Reply with quote
carolb wrote:
Hi Katstrut, If you keep experimenting you will find your magic number and potion. I hope I did not mislead you with my post. I did not mention what all I use with the AALS. I first started out with Olay regenerist regenerating serum. Then I tried Dr. Deneese's hydroshield serum. Then I tried NCN's DNA serum, her green tea and Ageless Secret Gold. I did look dry also when I did not use enough serum. I also heard to drink water the whole time you are doing the treatment. I do it while I am on the computer or watching tv. It has made a huge difference in my pores. Good luck and don't give up it is an awesome little machine.
hey Carolb, yes I remember that - to drink water throughout the treatment! Thanks for the reminder. Until I get something else I will just use more of the LS Collagen Peptide Serum when I do my treatments.

I actually can see a difference in my face already, I just think I am too impatient. My marionette lines have diminished somewhat and there is more firmness around my jaw. Dancing I don't see any improvement around my eyes, crows feet, or horizontal lines on the forehead yet. hmm

Taking the before photos was a smart move, I can make a comparison and the change so far is not really subtle either. Can't wait for the rest to start kicking in... like dewy complexion! Bad Grin
aprile
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:14 am      Reply with quote
Katstrut wrote:
Hi Aprile, thanks for your feedback. I have it on my to do list to research the ageless range, this special is incentive to do it ASAP. Thanks for the heads up. Cool I was going to try using actual teabags. I remember seeing a post by Toby and she had amazing results with it. I saw as photo of how great her skin looked, she looked amazing. I think it's simply a matter of steeping the green tea bags then use cotton pads to soak into your skin. I guess you could use a spray bottle. That will be my first experiment when I remember to actually buy the organic green teabags. I keep forgetting to get them when I go shopping Embarassed So much for being a fountain of youth diva lol Laughing

Hi Kat,

Oh you're welcome...I think you would really like the Ageless Secret products. But also the green tea serum from NCN contains other ingredients to use when using the AALS, like aloe vera which help to keep the skin hydrated during the treatment. Actually, it was Toby who recommended these products to me. Also, I did 5 minutes when I first used the AALS and it was way too drying for me. I would cut down to 3 mins. per area and try these products to boost moisture. I think you will be pleasantly surprised. Best, Aprile
Katstrut
5% products discount

Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:43 am      Reply with quote
aprile wrote:
Btw, I just got an email that Ageless is running a summer special on the Diamond... if you purchase one 2 oz. Diamond you get a 1 oz. Gold for FREE!! Great buy and a good way for new customers to try both products!!

Oh wow! Researching Ageless Secret on this forum has been mind boggling! It should be made into a really silly comedy series about finding dark matter, the holy grail of anti-aging and a scientist who refused to go public with his 'discovery'! LOL Oh my imagination is having a field day conjuring all kinds of scenarios for such a series in my over-active head Bad Grin

Purely based on the the strength of testimonials on this forum from long standing members, I will try it - even though my rational (ex CSIRO) side is laughing at me!

Aprile, thanks for sharing the info re the promo, is there a code new customers can use to access this deal? I checked the website and couldn't find it. TIA Very Happy
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:19 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |