Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Anti-Aging LightStim
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:21 pm      Reply with quote
miss anna wrote:
Hi Kassy, I would like to try your pre-serum but can't get the Alpha Hydrox in Oz. I haven't been using a separate AHA at the moment, just the micro fibre cloth and a weekly gentle scrub. Can you (or anyone in Oz) recommend another AHA cream to use with your formula? TIA

Geez, hopefully someone will chime in with what's available in Oz..

Have you done a search at any of the drugstore websites in your area?

If all else fails, just dissolve a pinch of sugar in a couple of spoonfuls of whole milk, apply to your face, neck and chest with a cotton ball, let dry in, and then use your light..

Don't laugh, it works! ... Laughing Very Happy Laughing

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:10 am      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
Geez, hopefully someone will chime in with what's available in Oz..

Have you done a search at any of the drugstore websites in your area?

If all else fails, just dissolve a pinch of sugar in a couple of spoonfuls of whole milk, apply to your face, neck and chest with a cotton ball, let dry in, and then use your light..

There are many types of AHA creams available in Oz - MD Forumlations used to have one of the highest percentages of AHA.

Kassy, what's the theory behind the milk and sugar. I've heard of putting yogurt on the skin but not milk and sugar. ...And how do you think yogurt and honey would go, too messy to use with LED?

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:27 am      Reply with quote
glycolic acid - sugar cane
lactic acid - milk
malic acid - apples and pears
citric acid - oranges and lemons
tartaric acid - grapes

How Alpha Hydroxy Acids Work

Alpha hydroxy acids work mainly as an exfoliant. They cause the cells of the epidermis to become "unglued" allowing the dead skin cells to slough off, making room for regrowth of new skin. Alpha hydroxy acids may even stimulate the production of collagen and elastin. Alpha hydroxy acids are reported to improve wrinkling, roughness, and mottled pigmentation of photodamaged skin after months of daily application. Alpha hydroxy acids found in skin-care products work best in a concentration of 5% to 8% and at a pH of 3 to 4.

http://dermatology.about.com/cs/skincareproducts/a/aha.htm

I swear by AHA's, have been using them for decades, and believe they are the reason why my skin is still clear, wrinkle free (except for a couple of crows feet), and also much more youthful looking than the clock says.

I recently read somewhere, that AHA's increase the benefits of LED treatments.. Hence, the new DIY recipe Very Happy

ETA: You might find this new thread of interest for the "honey".. I wouldn't try that for LED use though;

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewtopic.php?tid=33290

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:51 am      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:

Well, for the heck of it I did this last night, and then used the LED.. This morning, I woke up to lots of flakes, especially all around the NL area and chin.

They were easily removed with my microfiber cloth, and my skin is exceptionally soft..

I have lots of dry cruddy skin on my lower legs, and I'm going to see if the milk/sugar trick gets rid of it by tomorrow, minus the LED.. (No LED there, only because I'm too lazy to do it!)

Oh, for the face, be sure to only use a tiny bit of sugar, because it's a bit sticky otherwise.. (What I did was apply, let it dry to a tacky tight finish, then spritz lightly with water, and rub in again..)

miss anna
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:28 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Kassy and Keliu. I have used AHAs in the past but stopped using them because I think I was doing too much and was a bit worried about the thinning of the skin (don't really need any help in that department). I know there are many AHAs available. I wanted advice on particular brands because I was basically wondering whether any of them would be occlusive and therefore shouldn't be used before the treatment. I assume the Alpha Hydrox isn't.
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:15 pm      Reply with quote
Just bumping these helpful hints for the new LED users.

Kassy_A wrote:

Here are the most important things in my opinion:

1. Exfoliate before using the light.. It could be a microfiber cloth (my personal choice), or one of the many skin polishing exfoliators available at the drugstore..Neutrogena has a nice one! (The bottom line is whatever removes the dead skin cells.) Clarisonic would probably be great on a regular basis as well.

2. I use Alpha Hydroxy Souffle (12% AHA) on a regular basis, which breaks up the glue holding the old dead skin cells together..(This product will make hint #1 a piece of cake.) Don't expect amazing results if you forget these two steps, because the light won't penetrate through the *crud* as well.

3. I alternate treatments between bare face or a light liquid vitamin concoction.... If you use a serum pre treatment, it must be non-occlusive, or the light won't penetrate.. (Unless you are sure, do not use any topical pre-treatment.) Nothing thicker than a watery serum should ever be used in my opinion..

4. For the first 4 to 6 weeks, try to use the LED 5 or more times per week, for a full 3 minutes to each area of your face, neck, decolette' and tops of your hands also.. Plan on a good hour for all that, especially till you get the hang of it...(I honest to God believe that this method really gave me a jump start, and was responsible for my better than average results.. Once you are well on your way with the first 6 weeks under your belt, 45 minutes 3 times per week will probably suffice. (Everyone is different, so this is the mid-ground I believe)

5. Take before pictures! I can't stress enough how important this really is... You will miss all the subtle *fun* changes along the way if you ignore this step. Please trust me on this, and you will be oh so happy 6 months from now..(I recommend before you start, and then every 2 weeks thereafter. Do it in a room with artificial lighting and no windows if possible, and try to duplicate the same poses.) You will do yourself a major disservice if you skip this hint!.

6. LED's are great, but they need the help of a good quality skincare regime to really give you the best possible result... You will reap the great LED rewards, only when you give your skin what it needs to be protected; (sunscreen), nourished; (vit A,B,C,E + great nourishing oils) and oxygenated naturally; (massage, exercise, other devices)

In my humble opinion of course ... Very Happy

Kandy
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:51 pm      Reply with quote
I was supposed to receive my AALS today, but the postman didn't ring my doorbell or I didn't hear it and left me the note, so I can pick it up tomorrow.

However, it says ont he note I need to pay taxes: 86,63 € !! Shock Mad Mad

I didn't expect that! Allthough Lightstim has warned me about that in an email I could be paying taxes and LS is not responsible for that.

I think they really asking too much, damned. Does anybody know whether this is a normal amount?
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:13 pm      Reply with quote
Kandy wrote:

I didn't expect that! Allthough Lightstim has warned me about that in an email I could be paying taxes and LS is not responsible for that.

OMG, that's awful! I had a similar surprise when I bought the STOP, and had to pay an additional $28. that was charged to my credit card, on top of the $53. VAT (or whatever they call it.)

ETA: Hopefully you'll like the LS better than I liked the STOP ... Shock Laughing Shock

Kandy
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:46 am      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
Kandy wrote:

OMG, that's awful! I had a similar surprise when I bought the STOP, and had to pay an additional $28. that was charged to my credit card, on top of the $53. VAT (or whatever they call it.)

ETA: Hopefully you'll like the LS better than I liked the STOP ... Shock Laughing Shock

Yeah, they are such rip-offs!! Mad Mad
I hope I will like the AALS better than the STOP, because I bought that thing too and don't use it anymore. I didn't had to pay tax on the STOP though. Probably because the AALS comes from outside of Europe I have to pay taxes. If I'd known it would be that much, I'd probably think twice before buying one. Rolling Eyes

I'll just hope the thing will do it's job!!
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:12 am      Reply with quote
Kandy wrote:
Kassy_A wrote:
Kandy wrote:

Yeah, they are such rip-offs!! Mad Mad
I hope I will like the AALS better than the STOP, because I bought that thing too and don't use it anymore. I didn't had to pay tax on the STOP though. Probably because the AALS comes from outside of Europe I have to pay taxes. If I'd known it would be that much, I'd probably think twice before buying one. Rolling Eyes

I'll just hope the thing will do it's job!!

It is a really good LED Kandy, so hopefully you will find it was a worthwhile purchase.. You do have 90 days to return if you don't like it, but that darn shipping sure puts a damper on that..

Anyhoo, you will get out of it, exactly what you put into it, so please read the helpful hints I posted above.. Plain and simple, that is what works!

Kandy
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:03 am      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:

It is a really good LED Kandy, so hopefully you will find it was a worthwhile purchase.. You do have 90 days to return if you don't like it, but that darn shipping sure puts a damper on that..

Anyhoo, you will get out of it, exactly what you put into it, so please read the helpful hints I posted above.. Plain and simple, that is what works!

Thanks for the tips, Kassy!
I'll start tomorrow, after I've purchased an adapter.

I never used a serum before, would a natural oil be helpful, before using the LS ?

I was thinking about almond oil or grapeseed oil or would that clog the pores too much?

I also still have my after STOP cream..
Peachie
5% products discount

Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:40 am      Reply with quote
Hi Ladies! I've been trying to decide on an LED unit. Does anyone have experience or knowledge of the Evismd? Or the Omnilux New U?
skinlover
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:21 pm      Reply with quote
Oh i am so worried....

I am thinking of ordering the Lightstim Acne and emailed Lightstim. Just realised that any refund will be via check.

I am from Singapore, i dont think i can withdraw US check in Singapore. I am worried that if the acne light does not work for me i have no way of returing it and get a refund. and it will be so expensive then. Sad

really, hope that Lightstim can come up with a better return policy for international customer.
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:14 pm      Reply with quote
Kandy; NO OILS !!!!! NOTHING OCCLUSIVE!!!! You can only use a plain water based serum with HA, Peptides + a little SKB, that's about it! If you aren't perfectly sure of what is in it, then my advice is to use nothing.. If you use anything occlusive, it won't let the light penetrate, and you will be wasting your time..

You might want to read at least the last several pages of this thread. All the answers you need are here! BTW, I believe the adapter was supposed to be included, so check that!

skinlover; If you pay with a credit card, wouldn't they just re-imburse your CC if you wanted to return it? Regardless though, it shouldn't be a problem cashing an out of country check, it will probably just take one week to clear..

Anyhoo, your getting ahead of yourself, because you will probably love your LED.. Very Happy

Be sure to read the tips and advice throughout this thread. Knowledge is power Kiddie's ... Wink

skinlover
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:07 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Kassy,

Nope, they will not refund to the credit card. They only refund via check. I will have to check with my local bank if i can cash out US check. I really hope that it will work for me and i dont have to refund it.

BTW Kassy, i am having breakout like maybe 1-2 acnes monthly think due to hormonal. and they take forever to subside. Do you think the acne light will be better for my skin condition than the anti-aging light?
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:45 pm      Reply with quote
skinlover wrote:
Hi Kassy,

Nope, they will not refund to the credit card. They only refund via check. I will have to check with my local bank if i can cash out US check. I really hope that it will work for me and i dont have to refund it.

BTW Kassy, i am having breakout like maybe 1-2 acnes monthly think due to hormonal. and they take forever to subside. Do you think the acne light will be better for my skin condition than the anti-aging light?

Unless you have consistently troubling acne, I'd say go for the Anti-Aging light.

tessera
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:31 am      Reply with quote
Kassy - I'm still enjoying your DIY C,E,Ferulic serum and considering using it with my AALS. I think you mentioned that you alternate this program with using the AALS on bare skin? Do you think daily use would be too irritating?

Are you making progress using your AALS to repair the STOP effects? I've got my fingers crossed for you. Wink

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:06 am      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
Kandy; NO OILS !!!!! NOTHING OCCLUSIVE!!!! You can only use a plain water based serum with HA, Peptides + a little SKB, that's about it! If you aren't perfectly sure of what is in it, then my advice is to use nothing.. If you use anything occlusive, it won't let the light penetrate, and you will be wasting your time..

You might want to read at least the last several pages of this thread. All the answers you need are here! BTW, I believe the adapter was supposed to be included, so check that!

ok I won't use any oil pre my AALS treatment!!
Good that I know it beforehand. I'll look into those serums and start with my bare skin.

The adapter you can choose witch one they send. I ordered this one, in case I want to travel with it..
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:32 am      Reply with quote
tessera wrote:
Kassy - I'm still enjoying your DIY C,E,Ferulic serum and considering using it with my AALS. I think you mentioned that you alternate this program with using the AALS on bare skin? Do you think daily use would be too irritating?

Are you making progress using your AALS to repair the STOP effects? I've got my fingers crossed for you. Wink

Yep, I often use the LED about an hour after applying my C serum. (Needs to fully absorb 1st!) And yes, sometimes I just use on bare skin.. The constant for me with each use, is to always exfoliate using my microfiber cloth..

Daily use is something everybody needs to decide for themselves based on what their skin tells them.. Personally, I think daily use is overkill.

Based on my experience, and also what I've learned about LED treatments, I believe being aggressive for the 1st six weeks, with 5 treatments per week is the way to go.. At the 6 week mark, cutting down to 3 or 4 times per week (for me) kept the improvements coming..

Always listen to your skin.. It knows best what it needs, and will tell you loud and clear.

Now to me, and thanks for asking Very Happy ... I have been dilligently using my LED's 5 times per week, and also the same topical regime as always...

I'm happy to report that I'm seeing some decent improvements.. I still have sag at the jawline all around the chin area, and the pouches are still there (though a bit less!) My wrinkled, loose neck is 75% improved which I'm thrilled with. The most major positive is my overall skin condition.. What I always thought was really good skin is now off the charts great! And I'm talking flawless skin, the likes of which I never enjoyed before, ever.

This got me thinking, and the conclusion I have come to, is that it might be a good thing to not continually stick with the very same routine indefinitely.. I always felt this way about application of topicals, and do switch some things up.. My feeling is that when we keep our skin guessing, it responds better...

Now that I've been aggressive with the LED's this past month, I am seeing really obvious improvements.. Where as when I was just using the LED for maintenance 2 times per week, it just kept things nice, but I didn't see more major improvement..

For me now, I'm going to continue 5 times per week for 2 more weeks, and then cut down to 2 or 3 times per week for about 2 months, and then repeat with the aggressive treatments again for a bit..

I'm also considering adding microcurrent to my regime, because I really believe it's a worth while tool in the anti-aging arsenal... Many moons ago I had the Face Master and promptly tossed it, when I got frustrated with it. Now that I know a thing or two about a proper microcurrent face lift technique from researching it to death, I just might buy that little $99. sucker again to feel it out.. Very Happy

tessera
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:38 am      Reply with quote
Great info, Kassy, thanks. I agree that skin seems to respond well to a change-up. I have to keep my own weaknesses in mind (lazy!) when planning a skincare routine - if it's too elaborate, I won't do it.

I look forward to hearing your adventures in microcurrent, if you go that route. Meanwhile, it's good to know you're recovering ground lost to STOP.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:09 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
I'm also considering adding microcurrent to my regime, because I really believe it's a worth while tool in the anti-aging arsenal... Many moons ago I had the Face Master and promptly tossed it, when I got frustrated with it. Now that I know a thing or two about a proper microcurrent face lift technique from researching it to death, I just might buy that little $99. sucker again to feel it out.. Very Happy

Kassy, why are you considering buying another microcurrent machine - aren't you using the Tua Viso? Also, any instruction on a "proper microcurrent face lift" technique would be appreciated - where did you find the info? (Don't want to hijack this thread away from AALS, but couldn't help asking).

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:04 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:

Kassy, why are you considering buying another microcurrent machine - aren't you using the Tua Viso? Also, any instruction on a "proper microcurrent face lift" technique would be appreciated - where did you find the info? (Don't want to hijack this thread away from AALS, but couldn't help asking).

Not to worry, I'm fairly confident that those who participate in this thread, are also interested in the occassional foray into *other* anti-aging tid bits also ... Very Happy

As for the Tua Viso, it's a nice enough gadget, but frankly I got bored with it..Probably because I didn't see anything concrete from it. I want a regular two probe gadget, for a true microcurrent experience.. I thought I would go for the $99. again for the FM, to practice a few of the microcurrent face lift techniques I'm learning about.. If that shows any positives, than I might step up to a better one..

skinforlife.com (I love this site!) has tons of great info on all of our talked about gadgets, and also video instruction for all of the gadgets of interest talked about here at EDS. I posted the link quite some months ago on the NuFace thread I believe.. Let me see if I can dig it out.. Okay, here we go;

Here are pdf format instructions for all gadgets including diagrams and charts that I found interesting..(See the pdf on this one, for the microcurrent Nue Fusion 200 & Nue Fusion 600)

http://www.skinforlife.com/instructions/

And here is the link to video instructions for many gadgets;

http://www.skinforlife.com/video.html

There are also great videos on U-Tube..

Let me know what you think Keliu.. I know you love your gadgets too .. Very Happy

Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:26 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for those links Kassy - I haven't had a look at them yet but will as soon as I finnish this.

I just wanted to remind you that I bought a "professional" microcurrent machine some time ago - but I never use it. It has two probes, positive and negative that you fit two wet q-tips on the end of. I honestly find it a hassle to use, even though I purchased a CD on how to perform microcurrent facials. I recently bought the Tua Viso and was shocked (no pun intended) at how strong it is. It feels allot stronger than the large machine and it's much easier to use. I've actually become quite addicted to the feeling of the current zapping my face! I've never used one of the gadgets that has the wires and patches that you stick on the skin though. Is that the $99 one you're referring to?

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:31 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
I've never used one of the gadgets that has the wires and patches that you stick on the skin though. Is that the $99 one you're referring to?

No, I'm not interested at all in the one with the 'patches'... That's way to much to attempt on my own.. This is the one I'm talking about.

http://beauty.hsn.com/suzanne-somers-facemaster-toning-system-with-accessories_p-4657059_xp.aspx?web_id=4657059&ocm=sekw

You might also be surprised to learn that true microcurrent doesn't cause the muscles to contract.. In certain spots around the eyes and mouth it can cause a little twitch, but nothing close to what the Tua viso does.. Also, unless it has the two probes to work with, you really can't do the face lift techniques I've seen. I'm also learning that less is best with microcurrent, and it takes very little electical stimuli to do the job..
It seems that silly little Face Master fits the bill... Who'd a thunk it? (Have a peek at the reviews at the HSN site.)

vividsenses

Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:10 am      Reply with quote
Hi Ladies

This is my 1st post and would really appreciate some help from the gurus here. I just learnt of LED and lightstim ystd through a nice lady amd so keen to get one but unsure which to purchase.

I am 31 and used to have bad acne, very oily skin that is also very sensitive and rosacea.
For the past 9 months, my skin condition has improved a lot and my acne has cleared with very rare pimples and my skin redness has also toned down remarkably when the acne cleared. Nevertheless, it is still sensitive with pinkish hue at the cheeks.

My skin is now dehydrated yet oily, with seriously huge pores and uneven skin tones. My skin is sensitive and will regularly have small itchy bumps which thankfully subsize after a few days with my face cream.

The main concerns I want to address now are reduction of pore size, to look fresher while continue to keep the acne and rosacea at bay.

It seems they are pros and cons for each light

anti-aging: Will boost collagen and thus, likely to make me look fresher with pore size reduction. But am worried, if its too warm for my sensitive skin or make acne flare up?

acne: able to keep acne at bay and reduce the huge pores, but might make the skin too dry as I have dehydrated skin and also worry that its too warm for my sensitive skin.

rosacea: does not do anything to the pore size or keep acne at bay.

Will appreciate advices. Thank you.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:43 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |