Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Anti-Aging LightStim
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Alley
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:01 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
Alley wrote:
Well ladies update time again - I have been using the AALS since the last week in February. The first 90 days I used it basically 5-6 times a week and now I am used at least 3 a week sometimes more. 90% of the time I use Kassy AHA pre-treatment serum which I believe is equally responsible for the great results.

The results are phenomenal!!! It is to the point that I don't even have to look back at the before pics to see the improvement. A girlfriend I hadn't seen in about 6 weeks commented last week that I have zero visible crows feet - where did they go??? Laughing The beginnings of what were going to be serious jowls at the corners of my mouth are greatly reduced; hopefully in six months they will be completely gone.

If you are sitting on the fence on this purchase jump off and get going!!!! It isn't cheap but worth every dime!

Dancing

Yay Alley Cat.. I'm thinking back to a few months ago, and how upset you were about things, and all the emails, pictures, etc.. we shared. I'm so happy the LED and DIY concoctions have done
*exactly what I told you they would*... Laughing

It's posts like yours, and the personal contact from so many of you, that really keep me motivated to share what I've learned. It makes it much easier to ignore the backstabbers, phonies and nay sayers, who really haven't got a clue what I'm all about.. Laughing Rolling Eyes Laughing (They sure do read what I write though, and often times copy it elsewhere.. tsk! tsk! .. Laughing ) shhh!

Kassy girl, OMG you are soooo right - I was very upset but thanks to your support, advice and comfort I stayed the course and feel 200% better, and yes it turned out just like you said. Embarassed
You have encourage and inspired me to post my results and ideas because your posts (emails and pms) helped me out so much. If one of my posts helps someone out I am paying it forward so to speak.
I would like to publicly thank you for sharing your knowledge, giving your support and encouragement to me over the last couple of months. I made a world difference to me. THANK YOU

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:00 pm      Reply with quote
hey congrats on your great results alley cat. I'm still religiously using my AALS, too. However, I sometimes fall asleep with it on my face. Confused It definitely was left on more than 3 minutes. I am targeting the undereye area the most, so on a tight schedule, this area is all I have time to treat. I'm going to measure my results based on how well this area responds. (Please tell me that the undereye area does respond to LED!) When I got even more time, then I move on to the nose/mouth line area. Then after that, it will be the crows feet area. Forehead is my last concern. If I have tons of time, then body will be next. Very Happy Do I see results yet? I don't think anything discernible, but it's only been what...a month for moi?
Bira
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:07 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
Hi Mary, this is the recipe I use before an LED session every other time or so;

PRE-TREATMENT SERUM FOR LED USE

3oz distilled water
1 TBS AHA cream (I use Alpha Hydroxy Souffle, but I guess any would do)
1 TBS SKB (Sea Kelp Bioferment)
1/2 tsp HA (Hyaluronic Acid)
1/4 tsp Green Tea Extract (optional but nice)

Gently warm the water in the microwave for 5 or 6 seconds and set aside.

Mix the HA + Green Tea into the SKB, add that mixture to the AHA cream, then very gradually add the water, while stirring constntly.

For those of you who use and are well conditioned to copper peptides, it would be a good addition to this serum in a very small quantity..(like drops, not spoonfuls.. )

So that's it Kiddie's... Have fun, and may the *light* be with you!

The main thing to note, is that you want it to be a watery type serum, and not have anything occlusive in it..

Kassy,

Now that I'm getting used to using the AALS, I'm getting interested in your DIY serum before LED use.

Question is where did you purchase all the ingredients including the AHA souffle? Is this available in the US?

Thanks a bunch! Very Happy
Alley
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:02 pm      Reply with quote
Bira wrote:
hey congrats on your great results alley cat. I'm still religiously using my AALS, too. However, I sometimes fall asleep with it on my face. Confused It definitely was left on more than 3 minutes. I am targeting the undereye area the most, so on a tight schedule, this area is all I have time to treat. I'm going to measure my results based on how well this area responds. (Please tell me that the undereye area does respond to LED!) When I got even more time, then I move on to the nose/mouth line area. Then after that, it will be the crows feet area. Forehead is my last concern. If I have tons of time, then body will be next. Very Happy Do I see results yet? I don't think anything discernible, but it's only been what...a month for moi?

Bira thank you. The AALS does work a bit on the undereye but I haven't had the same great results there as the rest of my face, but I keep trying. Did you take your "before" pics?

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:49 pm      Reply with quote
Fantastic news Alley congrats!

I've only been using the LS for 4 weeks so far, but I can definately see great results already. My skin glows and feels luuuvely. I'm even starting to notice an improvement in the tone. I do dermarolling, but I'm very confident that what I'm seeing happening with my skin is due to the LS.

Bira I haven't seen an improvement in fine undereye lines as yet either, but it sure sounds promising. Early days still.

I think it's time for me to start with the actives before use aswell. I'd also like to know where to get all the ingredients for your DIY serum please Kassy.

And a BIG THANK YOU from me too Kassy for all the info you've given.
gumgirl
5% products discount

Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:02 am      Reply with quote
I'm an infrequent poster... but I did purchase the AALS when they had the Mother's Day special and have been diligent about using at least 6 days a week.

Mishey... we've been using about the same time... but I can't really see a difference. It's is encouraging to hear about your results. I didn't take any before pics (my digital camera is old w/ limited resolution.) But, I want to be able to SEE the difference. (I started lumigan about the same time and already notice a substantial increase in eyelash growth.)

Perhaps I need to use a serum first. My skin can tolerate LAA and water on an every other day basis. I may try this for the next month and see how it goes.

I'm back into competitive bicycle racing, which means I get way too much sun exposure. There's no way to reapply during a 2-3 hour road race. What I have noticed is my melasma doesn't seem to be getting any worse. I'm not sure if this is from the AALS.

I do like the 90 day trial period and I will continue doing this 5-6 days a week. And ditto on the big thank you to Kassy!!
Alley
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:53 am      Reply with quote
gumgirl you need to take pictures now!!! Honestly after the 1st month I didn't see any improvement but then I showed the pics to Kassy and she picked out a bunch of improvement that I didn't notice. Things are getting better but they changes are subtle.

Any way to apply a thin layer of zinc while racing. Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:53 am      Reply with quote
Mishey and Gumgirl, I think we all bought about the same time. Gumgirl, don't despair. I have not really SEEN any difference either. I did not take a before picture right before using it, but do have a picture of myself before I ever started on AALS. I, too, feel reassured about Lightstim because of their 90-day guarantee. I'll continue to use it religiously for the full 90 days to give it a fair shot before I conclude whether the AALS works on me or not.
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:53 am      Reply with quote
Just make sure whomever is in the minority that doesn't respond to LED treatments, keep track of when the 90 days is up so you can return for your money back before that date..

If you don't see very obvious changes by the 2nd month of committed use, than it is either not going to work, or you haven't prepped your skin enough with pre treatment protocol.. (The light can't penetrate dead skin cells, so exfoliation every time is a must..)

I've always harped on anyone using *any* LED to take pictures prior, because it is impossible to see the cumulative, subtle changes without them.. (Bare face, artificial light, same pose, every 2 or 3 weeks!) Other than that, the feel of your skin before, and all along the way tells it's own story..

I firmly believe that LED's are a wonderful part of an *overall* good skincare regime.. In other words a *piece* of the puzzle. (For me it was/is a fairly big piece of the puzzle, but I really believe I get so much out of it, because I take the time to *prep* my skin with exfoliation and serums, each and every time I use my LED's). It's NOT a magic wand all by itself, but it does work magic used in conjunction with the steps I've given all throughout these pages.. (In fact, even Rita of ProLight has jumped on the exfoliation and vitamin C pre treatment bandwagon.. Very Happy ) So that confirms to me that the preperation I've been doing for 20 months just might be making all the diff after all.

The bright side is, for those it isn't working out for, you can make the most of it for 3 full months, and get every penny back, no questions asked if it's not for you.. So that's a win-win either way when you have nothing to lose, and may just have everything to gain.. Very Happy

Good luck to all, and please don't hesitate to share good or bad experiences here.. I'll be happy to share all that works for me as always, and hopefully other members (who love it or hate it), can all chime in, and together we can figure out the good/bad common denominators for LED treatments.

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
gumgirl
5% products discount

Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:11 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy,

I'm charging my digital camera as I type. I ran out of my AHA facial wash, but use a microfiber wash cloth with a gentle neutral cleanser to exfoliate. I am careful to fully remove ALL of the gloppy ZnO, T02 sunblock I apply before biking.

I try to rinse very well so there is no residue... I will apply a LAA/water 'serum' about 30 minutes prior - every other treatment for the next month and see what happens. I don't have the other ingredients. I have until the first week of August to make a determination.

Thanks again... I guess I want more than subtle, but I should at least takes some pics for a more honest assessment. I am doing my forearms as well to see if it will address the slightly crepey look I'm sporting (I'm almost 49.)
Bira
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:02 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
Just make sure whomever is in the minority that doesn't respond to LED treatments, keep track of when the 90 days is up so you can return for your money back before that date..

If you don't see very obvious changes by the 2nd month of committed use, than it is either not going to work, or you haven't prepped your skin enough with pre treatment protocol.. (The light can't penetrate dead skin cells, so exfoliation every time is a must..)

I've always harped on anyone using *any* LED to take pictures prior, because it is impossible to see the cumulative, subtle changes without them.. (Bare face, artificial light, same pose, every 2 or 3 weeks!) Other than that, the feel of your skin before, and all along the way tells it's own story..

I firmly believe that LED's are a wonderful part of an *overall* good skincare regime.. In other words a *piece* of the puzzle. (For me it was/is a fairly big piece of the puzzle, but I really believe I get so much out of it, because I take the time to *prep* my skin with exfoliation and serums, each and every time I use my LED's). It's NOT a magic wand all by itself, but it does work magic used in conjunction with the steps I've given all throughout these pages.. (In fact, even Rita of ProLight has jumped on the exfoliation and vitamin C pre treatment bandwagon.. Very Happy ) So that confirms to me that the preperation I've been doing for 20 months just might be making all the diff after all.

The bright side is, for those it isn't working out for, you can make the most of it for 3 full months, and get every penny back, no questions asked if it's not for you.. So that's a win-win either way when you have nothing to lose, and may just have everything to gain.. Very Happy

Good luck to all, and please don't hesitate to share good or bad experiences here.. I'll be happy to share all that works for me as always, and hopefully other members (who love it or hate it), can all chime in, and together we can figure out the good/bad common denominators for LED treatments.

Hey Kassy!

I have a trial size Skinceuticals C E Ferulic and used it this morning as a pre treatment before AALS usage.

But it felt as though it got oil in it. So I thought maybe it's the Vit E oil. Is that occlusive? Can light penetrate through Vit E?

Also if I want to incorporate Retin A, should I add that after LED treatment? Can light get pass Retin A?

Help!
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:28 pm      Reply with quote
Gotta make this snappy, so will try to answer a few questions.

- Apply C serum 45 minutes to 1 hour pre treatment.. If you make your own, and have more than 1% vitamin E oil in there, just rinse your face with plain warm water, and a quick exfoliation with a microfiber cloth.. (The 1 hour is more than enough time for the C to have absorbed, which can't be washed off, and then you'll just get the remainder of oil off.) Then just do your LED treatment.

- For those using Skinceuticals, do the same thing.. Apply 1 hour prior, then rinse off the oil and silicony stuff.

- Gumgirl; be sure to get every speck of sunscreen off you, because the light will not penetrate all those chemicals.. Use a good cleanser, and use a buffing pad, face brush or preferably a microfiber cloth, to really get every trace of chemicals and dead cells off.

Just a generalization here, but I'd like to remind everyone that an LED is not the equivalent of surgery, so when looking in the mirror for *obvious* signs of what it's doing, please keep that in mind, and also remember that the results are cumulative, and get better as time goes by..

For me, I'm happy to see my 59 year old skin looking prettier every day, but most importantly, I have without a doubt, slowed the dreaded aging process to a crawl.. Subtle, cumulative improvements make me a very happy woman indeed.. Will I ever look 25 again? Of course not, nor would I want to.. But I'm sure as heck happy when people take me for 40.. Laughing Or better still, assume I'm sonny boys wife, rather than Mama Bear.. Laughing Laughing Laughing

20 months of regular use have resulted in firmer, clearer, thicker, softer skin, with smaller pores, no visible caps and a complete reversal of fairly bad sun damage I had since my teens on my neck and chest.. I'll tell you with all honesty, that my skin is honestly *beautiful* these days, and has never looked prettier in my life. It's hard for me to come out with that, and I don't mean it to sound conceited because I am truly my own worst critic, and trust me, from the boobs down leaves plenty to be desired.. Rolling Eyes

The only other thing I'd add is that LED treatments are an ongoing committment, and yep they are time consuming (especially the first couple of months. Will they turn a frog into a prince(ss), or course not... But they will surely slow the hands of time down to a crawl, and give you the prettiest skin you have ever enjoyed... The kind that makes you want to keep touching it.. Very Happy

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
Bira
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:17 pm      Reply with quote
thanks kassy, and oopsy for me...as I didn't wait after I applied the C serum this morning. Will do better next time...like tonight. Confused
gumgirl
5% products discount

Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:19 am      Reply with quote
Kassy, a BIG THANK YOU!

I am super careful about removing all of the sunblock. Rinse, lather w/ gentle soap, microfiber, re-lather w/ soap, microfiber and tons of rinsing. Perhaps 30 days just isn't a fair trial period.

I plan on doing a Jessner's/30% TCA this November. I did one 2 years ago after 10 weeks of consistent Retin-A use, no sun exposure and so on. I really should be doing this EVERY year but the recovery time is at least 7 days of hiding out at home. Plus, another 7 days for to get rid of the yucky, somewhat inflammed look.

I'm kind of curious if LED at 7 days post peel might improving the overall healing process. My only concern is if it would exacerbate melasma, which is my motivation for doing this peel (at this strength) in the first place.
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:35 am      Reply with quote
gumgirl wrote:
Kassy, a BIG THANK YOU!

I plan on doing a Jessner's/30% TCA this November. I did one 2 years ago after 10 weeks of consistent Retin-A use, no sun exposure and so on. I really should be doing this EVERY year but the recovery time is at least 7 days of hiding out at home. Plus, another 7 days for to get rid of the yucky, somewhat inflammed look.

I'm kind of curious if LED at 7 days post peel might improving the overall healing process. My only concern is if it would exacerbate melasma, which is my motivation for doing this peel (at this strength) in the first place.

LED's are great for reducing inflammation, so I'm thinking it would be a help and not a hindrance, following your peel..

I really believe though, that the most important thing you can do is avoid the sun.. Otherwise the peel + regular exfoliation leave you even more vulnerable to sun damage + melasma, and you will be fighting a losing battle.. Sad LED's are great, but if you keep putting yourself in harms way, I don't think you should expect a good result.. Crying or Very sad

Perhaps it's time to find an indoor bicycling place.. Laughing

Bira
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:06 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
stovetop wrote:
Can Retin-A be used as a pre-treatment with the AALS? Is Retin-A occulsive? Thanks

No, you can't use it 'pre' treatment because any 'light' will degrade Retin-A..

You can safely use Retin-A at night 'after' your LED treatment.. (It's best to be in the dark so to speak, once you've applied your retinol product.)

OMG I am sooo glad to find this post and response. I am starting to use Retin A for spots, and fine lines, and I'm worried that the LED will cause hyperpigmentation. There's a warning in my Retin A package to avoid sun or sun lamp exposure, and I wasn't sure if LED is the same as sun lamp or not.

I'm only using Retin A at night.

KASSY - Could you please let me know if after applying Retin A after LED treatment, can I put anything else on top? There's warning about not using products with alcohol, lemon in it. I wonder if Vit C serum should not be used with it as well.
Alley
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:21 pm      Reply with quote
Bira you can put other products on after the Retin A but I would wait at least 20 minutes so the Retin has a chance to sink in. They warn against using certain products because they will cause irritation. Retin A can be very irritating alone and adding acids (AHA, L-AA) will increase that irritation.
I personally use Vit C products in the morning and my Vit A only at night.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:34 pm      Reply with quote
Alley wrote:
Bira you can put other products on after the Retin A but I would wait at least 20 minutes so the Retin has a chance to sink in. They warn against using certain products because they will cause irritation. Retin A can be very irritating alone and adding acids (AHA, L-AA) will increase that irritation.
I personally use Vit C products in the morning and my Vit A only at night.

Thanks! I've been doign that, too. I was a bit confused about what to put on after retin-a, so I didn't put anything on but am afraid my skin would get too dry out from not using moisturizer after retin-a. Can retin-a be used after an exfoliation like glycolic acid peel? Or would that thin out the skin too much?
Alley
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:08 pm      Reply with quote
I have had peels and was told to stop using the retin a least 3 days preferably 5 before the peel; not to used again until all the "peeling" and redness has gone, again usually 5 days after the peel.
I guess it would depend on how sensitive your skin is. I know if I use home peels I don't put the retin on for a couple of days because it is too much for my skin.
If you want to "boost" your retin you could apply AHA before the retin cream. The strength of the AHA will depend on what your skin can tolerate. There is a thread about this very AHA/Retin discussion but I can't find it right now... sorry

Does that make sense?

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:39 pm      Reply with quote
Alley wrote:
I have had peels and was told to stop using the retin a least 3 days preferably 5 before the peel; not to used again until all the "peeling" and redness has gone, again usually 5 days after the peel.
I guess it would depend on how sensitive your skin is. I know if I use home peels I don't put the retin on for a couple of days because it is too much for my skin.
If you want to "boost" your retin you could apply AHA before the retin cream. The strength of the AHA will depend on what your skin can tolerate. There is a thread about this very AHA/Retin discussion but I can't find it right now... sorry

Does that make sense?

I think so. I have AHA/BHA combo that I use when I break out. I'll try to use it before LED treatment and retin a. Is that ok?
Alley
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:20 am      Reply with quote
I think if you use the aha/bha before the LED and then the retin at night you will be good to go. That is my routine - I made Kassy AHA pre-treatment serum and then every 2nd night I use Afrim.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:55 pm      Reply with quote
Alley wrote:
I think if you use the aha/bha before the LED and then the retin at night you will be good to go. That is my routine - I made Kassy AHA pre-treatment serum and then every 2nd night I use Afrim.

I used the AHA/BHA combo this morning and I started the LED treatment right away, no wait. Is that how you do it, too?
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:27 pm      Reply with quote
Bira, wait 30 minutes or so, to be sure it has absorbed through the skin layers, before using the LED.

Bira
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:03 pm      Reply with quote
At skinactives, they sell Ascorbic Acid but not L-Ascorbic Acid. Is the L-ascorbic better than the ascorbic without the L? I was trying to just order from one place all the needed ingredients. Skinactives has sea kelp bioferment, ferulic acid, but not LAA. Grrrr TPF has LAA but not ferulic acid.

Let me ask again if anyone has tried to substitute sea kelp with seamolient?
milbader
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:20 pm      Reply with quote
I also have tried to order everything from one place but have been unsuccessful.

I ordered the Sea Kelp Bioferment from NCN which was a Kassy recommendation.

You need to have the L-Ascorbic acid for use in the formulations. The SkinActives website did not specify so I ordered it from The Personal Formulator instead.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:02 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |