Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Anti-Aging LightStim
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
ejay90
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:02 am      Reply with quote
Hello, I noticed something BAD, every time I woke up from my sleep, under my eyes the crows feet and around my eyes I got a "new" deep wrinkle Mad

I have been using the unit everyday now for over a week, do you think that's what causing this? I never had this before Sad

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:27 am      Reply with quote
EEEK!

Nothing like that has happened to me.

Do you put creams etc.. on your face just before going to bed? If you do, that could be the culprit.. I'm a squished up side sleeper, and can't have 'anything' on my face when I go to bed, or I wake up with huge swollen bags under my eyes.. Shock Shock Shock

What else are you doing in your routine since this started happening? If you can't find another cause, maybe the light is just to strong, and drying that area out. If that's the case, try using olive or avocado oil before and after your treatment (let it fully absorb before the light though).

If after trying a few things, nothing changes, you should return it and get your moolah back..(Has it been 90 days yet?)

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
ejay90
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:40 am      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
EEEK!

Nothing like that has happened to me.

Do you put creams etc.. on your face just before going to bed? If you do, that could be the culprit.. I'm a squished up side sleeper, and can't have 'anything' on my face when I go to bed, or I wake up with huge swollen bags under my eyes.. Shock Shock Shock

What else are you doing in your routine since this started happening? If you can't find another cause, maybe the light is just to strong, and drying that area out. If that's the case, try using olive or avocado oil before and after your treatment (let it fully absorb before the light though).

If after trying a few things, nothing changes, you should return it and get your moolah back..(Has it been 90 days yet?)

Hello, funny that you mentionned creams, because I did put some creams on right before sleeping. I don't think the light is drying my skin, because I don't feel its becoming tight. I think I will not use the light for 2-3 days and see what happens.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:43 am      Reply with quote
If I were you I'd ditch the creams before beddy-bye instead!

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
ejay90
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:45 pm      Reply with quote
Alright here's how my ugly and scary skin looks like.. Sad
I have a great amount of hope in this little gadget!

http://img379.imageshack.us/my.php?image=56916576fv2.jpg
Sad

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:57 pm      Reply with quote
ejay, your skin looks dry and dehydrated to me, and I also see what looks like a tiny blister. I'd also agree with a moderate Rosacea.

If I were you, I would ditch the anti-aging light, and either get the Rosacea LED, or forget it altogether. (Also consider the possibility that you may have a defective light, because your skin looks very red, and that blister came from something.)

You need to calm your skin down, by forgetting anything for now that would contribute to the irritation.. Keep it simple, no acids, no aspirin masks, nothing scented + nothing loaded with preservatives or silicones.

Start from scratch, with a gentle cleanser (Aveeno + Cetaphil are good IMHO). The next thing you need to do is get some moisture back in your skin. If I were you, I would just use a light coating of cold pressed avocado oil twice a day. It contains lots of nutrients that will feed your skin and it absorbs well too. A warm damp cloth after application, will further help it absorb. And drink 4 to 6 glasses of water throughout the day.

I'm only offering you my opinion of what I would do in the same situation, and I hope it helps some.

Hopefully others will chime in too so you'll have several opinions to contemplate.
ejay90
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:30 am      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
ejay, your skin looks dry and dehydrated to me, and I also see what looks like a tiny blister. I'd also agree with a moderate Rosacea.

If I were you, I would ditch the anti-aging light, and either get the Rosacea LED, or forget it altogether. (Also consider the possibility that you may have a defective light, because your skin looks very red, and that blister came from something.)

You need to calm your skin down, by forgetting anything for now that would contribute to the irritation.. Keep it simple, no acids, no aspirin masks, nothing scented + nothing loaded with preservatives or silicones.

Start from scratch, with a gentle cleanser (Aveeno + Cetaphil are good IMHO). The next thing you need to do is get some moisture back in your skin. If I were you, I would just use a light coating of cold pressed avocado oil twice a day. It contains lots of nutrients that will feed your skin and it absorbs well too. A warm damp cloth after application, will further help it absorb. And drink 4 to 6 glasses of water throughout the day.

I'm only offering you my opinion of what I would do in the same situation, and I hope it helps some.

Hopefully others will chime in too so you'll have several opinions to contemplate.

Hello, Bethany suggest me to get Ultra Emu Oil, it's on the expensive side, but not sure what would be best between Avocado or emu oil, any ideas?
I think I do have a diffective light too, because after stopping using the light, that "new" wrinkle around my eye was gone!
thanks a lot for your advice!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:30 am      Reply with quote
Emu Oil is awesome, and would definitely help the inflamation.. You can combine the two oils, or just use either one.. (Both would be best!)

You should return the light you have, because something isn't right with it.. Only you can decide whether to not use a LED at all, or to at the very least, get the one designed for your particular skin issues.
ejay90
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:51 am      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
Emu Oil is awesome, and would definitely help the inflamation.. You can combine the two oils, or just use either one.. (Both would be best!)

You should return the light you have, because something isn't right with it.. Only you can decide whether to not use a LED at all, or to at the very least, get the one designed for your particular skin issues.

Hello Kassy, well I was hoping for an Anti-aging light, because as you can see I have large pores and damaged premature old looking skin, rosacea is my last concern.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:08 am      Reply with quote
ejay90 wrote:
Kassy_A wrote:

Hello Kassy, well I was hoping for an Anti-aging light, because as you can see I have large pores and damaged premature old looking skin, rosacea is my last concern.

Hello Kassy, well I have no other options here, my last hope for a cure and a better skin is this LED device. So I can't possibly exclude the option of using a led Crying or Very sad
I also read that, the more damaged your skin is, the better results you will get...

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:43 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Ejay90, It looks to me as if your skin has broken out. Was it in this condition before you started using the LED? According to your previous posts, your main concern is combating signs of aging, wrinkles etc. An LED light is an effective tool to use, but it won't provide miraculous, instantaneous results.

First off, I would suggest getting your skin healthy. Retin-A is wonderful for acne and it also helps to refine the texture of the skin. To further address the clogged pores you could also try doing a Lactic Acid peel once a week - I use the 65% LA from Makeup Artists Choice. Retin-A will also help combat wrinkles but if you use it in conjunction with a Dermaroller you will get better results.

This Forum contains a multitude of information to help you get your skin back in shape so spend some time researching the topics you are interested in. The AALS is a wonderful tool, but it should only be one tool in an arsenal of weapons - don't rely on it to solve all your problems. HTH.
ejay90
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:06 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
Hi Ejay90, It looks to me as if your skin has broken out. Was it in this condition before you started using the LED? According to your previous posts, your main concern is combating signs of aging, wrinkles etc. An LED light is an effective tool to use, but it won't provide miraculous, instantaneous results.

First off, I would suggest getting your skin healthy. Retin-A is wonderful for acne and it also helps to refine the texture of the skin. To further address the clogged pores you could also try doing a Lactic Acid peel once a week - I use the 65% LA from Makeup Artists Choice. Retin-A will also help combat wrinkles but if you use it in conjunction with a Dermaroller you will get better results.

This Forum contains a multitude of information to help you get your skin back in shape so spend some time researching the topics you are interested in. The AALS is a wonderful tool, but it should only be one tool in an arsenal of weapons - don't rely on it to solve all your problems. HTH.

Hello Keliu, I can't use peels, nor exfoliate nor retin-A, i can't even use serums...my skin turn extremely red, I have moderate rosacea, so my skin at this stage is very very veryyy sensitive, yesterday I used a basic moisturizer and turned my face into a tomato.
My only solution is this LED, my skin was in this state before using the LED.
thanks for your advice and have a nice day!

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:05 pm      Reply with quote
Well, in that case I would be inclined to try IPL. It's a very good treatment for rosacea and the AALS will compliment it afterwards. However, it's very important to go to a doctor who will assess your skin properly - don't just go to a beautician.
ejay90
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:17 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
Well, in that case I would be inclined to try IPL. It's a very good treatment for rosacea and the AALS will compliment it afterwards. However, it's very important to go to a doctor who will assess your skin properly - don't just go to a beautician.

Hello, I had 5 sessions of IPL few months back, first treatment was miraculous but the rest just removed my facial hair and didn't help my skin get any better, actually my skin was a lot better before IPL, not sure why the improvements stopped after the first treatment. Crying or Very sad
The fact that I am stuck with all these problems is because I went to see a "doctor", extremely unqualified, gave me roaccutane as he thought it was pimples Mad
sometimes, it's best to ask people who have similar issues as yourself than go see a doctor. I went to see a dermatologist, she gave me IPL, was a big waist of time and specially money. It even made holes, scars, inside my skin. I wouldn't recommend IPL for anyone.
Or it might just depends on the dermatologist, Dr.G dumais, in Canada, Montreal, extremely unqualified and money hungry dermatologist, he didn't even listen to my skin concerns. Told him I don't want to lose any facial hair, left side has less beard than the right side Sad
my only hope is the LED!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:59 pm      Reply with quote
You guys got me wanting to buy a Lightstim, LOL.

I actually purchased an LED device a year ago.

It was a cheap EBAY "Color Ray" LED device, cost me 70 dollars, so I was a little apprehensive.

Anyways, I recently dug it up out of my closet and started using it again, and I'm obsessed.

I'm only in my 20's, so my focus isn't really wrinkles, but I do have some minor scars and a few little broken caps, I also have a couple teeny brown spots, thanks to my years of tanning in the sun...The device I have has blue and red LEDs, so the blue also helps clear any blemishes...by the way, do you think using LEDs for my skin so early in life is wrong? Will it cause any harm?

The LEDs have made a great improvement in my complexion. My skin felt very stretchy before, like it had too much slack, and now my face feels plump, and the skin is more strong and flexible...I also noticed the color of my skin, it honestly glows after just one use...like it can finally breathe.

I'm thoroughly impressed these little at home devices. I honestly feel that it is the greatest invention, you'd be crazy not to invest in something like this, it does EVERYTHING that any cream or serum will do, but even better because it's simply light.

I am very happy you guys are having great results...like I said, I might purchase the Lightstim, even though this cheap one I have is definitely improving my skin.

I feel like i'm cheating or something, haha...you literally turn back the hands of time for your skin...it blows my mind.

Anyways, thanks for all the information on this site, but now I must go... I have a personal LED appointment in my bedroom! Wink
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:07 pm      Reply with quote
Hi EC, It sounds like you are having great results from your 'Ebay' light, so why don't you just continue with that, and use the money you save for a couple of nice skincare creams. And above all don't forget the sunscreen, so you can keep that girlish glow indefinitely..

You are only in your twenties little one, you have plenty of time before you need anti-aging devices.
EC413
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:15 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the reply Kassy, yes.. I am having great results.

The thing is, I must say... I feel that from all that tanning, I prematurely aged.. which is initially why I bought it. It has definitely improved my skin, and made it extremely healthier. It also faded out brown spots and freckles..

Before my skin just looked lifeless and dull, and damaged.. now it glows and is velvety soft.

Is it bad to be using this? LOL, I'm worried that I am going to have irreparable damage from using this too early...

Thanks again, you sound like the little skin care expert! Cool
EC413
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:37 pm      Reply with quote
Also, another thing I want to note...

I read here to leave the light on the certain spot for 2-3 minutes, I've only been placing the LED head on a spot for 20 seconds, LOL... so the good results that I've had so far can be multiplied!

I'll probably only leave it on for 1 minute now, instead of 2-3...I figure it'll not only save time, but it will lessen the therapy time, since my damage is quite minor...I shouldn't need that much.

This site has really helped me though, I'm a skin care freak!
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:52 pm      Reply with quote
EC, I'm not at all familiar with the device you have, so I would advise you to just go with the directions it came with.

In fact, why don't you share the details of your device here, or start a new thread, because many of our members are dealing with hyperpigmentation issues, and I'm sure would appreciate your input with your great results.

LED's are very safe and don't give off UV rays, so I wouldn't worry about any damage in that regard.
Kitteny
5% products discount

Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:14 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
I alternate using with and without creams etc.. I've recently used it on occasion 1 hour after applying vitamin c serum, and have noticed more improvement. But I've also added avocado oil into the mix in my new batch of serum, so I'm not sure if that is making a difference..

I really think that 5 times per week for the first month would be good, and then see how it has worked and take it from there. But if you have no problem using it daily, that's okay too, because the directions advise that for best results. (For me it's a no-no, because I find it drying)

It's really all about trial and error I think, and each person has to experiment to see what works best for their situation. You've only had it a week, so just experiment a little.

The most important thing I can tell you is that you must have patience. The best results are over a course of time and are most definitely cumulative.

Hello kassyA, I've been reading so many of your posts about the lightstim and all of the things you share about here at the forum. (I've made one of your vitamin c serums too and it rocks.) But back to this now. I just really want to say thank you to you, for the honest no holds barred way you have shared all this information. (I can't find the pictures I saw when I first came here though, but it was nice of you to do that anyway)It's very helpful to see what changes you have achieved, along with the detailed information you have provided.

Could you please tell me how hot the antiaging lightstim gets. I have very dry skin, with some fine lines around my eyes, and don't want to burn myself. Also, I know you said somewhere that it didn't help lines around your eyes, but I wondered if that has changed lately? I've taken the advice you gave me when I PM'ed you and have read the prolight and quasar threads. But to be frank, nobody is really saying in detail what those lights have changed in the skin. Just that they like them.

I've narrowed it down finally to the lightstim or prolight platinum that you recommended, so at least that's something.

Please tell me about the heat factor for your light, and the crows feet lines.

Thank you for all your help.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:49 pm      Reply with quote
Kitteny, I feel bad reading you feel you're being ignored, I'm sure it's not that way at all.

I have the AALS, nearly 2 months now. I'm not particularly wrinkly, yet! but it's more lack of elasticity (acne damage) particularly at my forehead, enlarged pores, and general dull skin (hardcore insominac).

It works wonders for brightening the skin, I saw the effects instantly. It makes it beautifully soft too. There is a little tightening, though I don't get the dryness some people complain of with LEDs, though I am slightly oily still.

From what I've read elsewhere it brings an overall "softening" of wrinkles, so it doesn't zap them completely.

I'd say the dermaroller in conjunction with an LED/Retin-A is a better bet for lines.

I have an muscle stimulation device (Cleo Q) for tone but I'm swaying more towards face exercise now. I haven't seen much improvement there to justify the money I spent on it.

Louise,45,UK.Sunscreen Face/Body L/Term!OCM(Castor/Carrier Oil,Vaculift),MUAC 12.5%,18% TCA,Working Up To SkinObsession 25% TCA/Jessner's.Ageless,Dr Roller,Retin-A 0.05% & 0.1%,AAging Lightstim,CP Serum,Dermawand,Vaculift Face 2 Body 2,Pretika Sonic Brush.Microfibre Cloth.Tua Viso(Broken Sad),Palovia (Started 7 April 2011!).
ljk
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:22 pm      Reply with quote
Oops, forgot to say, it doesn't get all that hot, it's warm, in fact I'd prefer it to be warmer, especially when I do my stomach and other areas.

Kassy_A did mention before that she reckoned the Original Lightstim was hotter than the Anti-Aging model. You could use Emu Oil, Hyaluronic Acid or something equally moisturising before use if you're worried about it affecting your very dry skin.

Louise,45,UK.Sunscreen Face/Body L/Term!OCM(Castor/Carrier Oil,Vaculift),MUAC 12.5%,18% TCA,Working Up To SkinObsession 25% TCA/Jessner's.Ageless,Dr Roller,Retin-A 0.05% & 0.1%,AAging Lightstim,CP Serum,Dermawand,Vaculift Face 2 Body 2,Pretika Sonic Brush.Microfibre Cloth.Tua Viso(Broken Sad),Palovia (Started 7 April 2011!).
Kitteny
5% products discount

Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:16 pm      Reply with quote
Wow ljk, now that's the kind of info I need. Laughing Thank you for that review. I'm learning all I can about the lightstim and prolight, so I really appreciate your post.

I really don't feel like I'm being ignored, I just tend to take silence as people maybe not having good things to say, so therefore say nothing. I've received plenty of answers to ponder today though on the subject of lights, including PM messages from some members.

Thank you again for the help. Especially the heat factor. Kassya said the same as you, in her PM that she wished it was warmer too.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:59 pm      Reply with quote
Sorry Embarassed maybe "ignored" was a bit strong! I know it wasn't meant harshly. It's easy to misinterpret things online.

I've been using the AALS a few times a week and in-between fortnightly rolls with my 1.5mm dermaroller. It's advised not to use it too soon after dermarolling, if you're planning on using one.

To be honest, I was going to go for the Prolight amber and red, but I saw the AALS second-hand on ebay and I can't resist a bargain Smile

Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:18 pm      Reply with quote
Kitteny wrote:
Hello kassyA, I've been reading so many of your posts about the lightstim and all of the things you share about here at the forum. (I've made one of your vitamin c serums too and it rocks.) But back to this now. I just really want to say thank you to you, for the honest no holds barred way you have shared all this information. (I can't find the pictures I saw when I first came here though, but it was nice of you to do that anyway)It's very helpful to see what changes you have achieved, along with the detailed information you have provided.

Could you please tell me how hot the antiaging lightstim gets. I have very dry skin, with some fine lines around my eyes, and don't want to burn myself. Also, I know you said somewhere that it didn't help lines around your eyes, but I wondered if that has changed lately? I've taken the advice you gave me when I PM'ed you and have read the prolight and quasar threads. But to be frank, nobody is really saying in detail what those lights have changed in the skin. Just that they like them.

I've narrowed it down finally to the lightstim or prolight platinum that you recommended, so at least that's something.
Please tell me about the heat factor for your light, and the crows feet lines.

Thank you for all your help.

Hi there. Sorry I couldn't respond sooner, but I was one of the 96,000 Florida residents without power yesterday because of that nasty "Fay"..... Laughing Laughing Laughing Finally back to normal now, and checking in here.

Thank you for the kind words Kitteny, it's very much appreciated.

Okay, now for your questions. The anti-aging LightStim gets comfortably warm. I would prefer it warmer, but that's just me. I have the original red/infrared and that gets much warmer. One thing I would advise for your dry skin is to make good friends with avocado oil. You can apply it 30 minutes prior to using a light, and it will keep your skin moist through to the deepest layers. I also drink lots of water before and after, because the amber lights are especially good for lymphatic drainage, and you want to enhance flushing the toxins through the lymph channels, and it will keep your skin hydrated as well.

I still have my crows feet, although they are softer. Also my dreaded bags remain, but are just a bit less swollen. I also have lines above my top lip from smoking and drinking water out of small mouth bottles. The light did nothing much for that. What was giving me good results there was the small Vaculifter, but I stopped it for now because it gave me a significant amount of broken caps. Those are now 90% gone for the 3rd time, and that I credit the LightStim for solely. You had asked about the freckles in your PM, and yes they are gone from my hands and chest and haven't returned. I don't have any elsewhere.

Pictures: To be perfectly frank, I took them down when a few mean spirited members went on another forum, and said a lot of nasty things about me that weren't true in regard to my results etc.. (I'll spare you all the gory details.) I've since only shared my pictures privately with the people who appreciate them. I'm stating this hear once and for all, because many members PM me about putting more pictures up.

I'm glad you took my advice to check out the other devices as well. As I told you in my PM last week, I have only used the LS. How the other's measure up I can't really say from a personal perspective. Also keep in mind that the prolight has been around a shorter time, and because the treatment times are shorter and fewer, maybe the results just take longer. It's also my opinion (right or wrong), that although all these devices come with 'directions', the user needs to take responsibility and tweak them a bit to suit their individual needs. Nothing works the same for us all, and it's best to experiment a bit before tossing in the towel...dontcha think?

In my humble opinion I believe *any* LED will work, if a person puts in *lots* of time. I have done that, and I'm reaping the rewards. Very Happy

Hope I covered everything!
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:55 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |