Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)
Anti-Aging LightStim
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:21 am      Reply with quote
Miranda,

have you tried manual exfoliation, i.e. dry skin brushing, Nanci's cloth, Clarisonic, microdermabrasion?

My mom has very thin skin and can not tolerate any acids, but has no problems with manual exfoliation.

HTH

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:45 am      Reply with quote
The unit is supposed to get mildly warm, right? Just making sure, because I read that in LED therapy, the light stays cool, and doesn't involve warming the skin. I know I've read that they do get warm, but just making sure!

Love the light. After 1 treatment, my skin looks rosy and awakened. Good investment, no doubt, like I said, pricey... but worth it in the end.
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:31 am      Reply with quote
WOW, you guys have been busy little posters.. Laughing I'll try to cover everything here.

Exfoliation:

As with everything in life, nothing works the same for *all*... With that in mind, I would just reiterate the other thing I always say, and that is to let your own skin be your guide... If you listen/look closely, it will always tell you what it craves, and what you can do without... As a general rule of thumb, I believe the older you are, the more mother nature needs help to get rid of the dead cells.. In youth (up till 30ish) your skin sheds and renews with little or no help every 28 days.. The older you get, the more it slows down.. The exfoliation I do (and recommend) is very simple indeed, and involves nothing more than a microfiber cloth used daily. For me it's a.m. and p.m., for others it could be once per day or even every few days... I also use acids (vit C, ferulic, AHA), and that is good for me, but could be too much for the younger lot... Let your skin be your guide. The bottom line is that if you leave the *dead cells* on your skin, it will look dull, and you will eventually see much more hyperpigmentation than you would if you exfoliate regularly...

Antioxidants + Lipids

We naturally have vitamins in our skin that live in the stratum corneum.. They are a good thing, and designed to help fight the free radicals we are exposed to every day..(UV rays, smoke, pollution etc.) When our skin exfoliates, whether that be naturally or with manual/acid exfoliation, the vitamin content is shed as well... Yes, it regenerates, but as with everything else in life, the older we are, the slower that regeneration is.... For me, the answer has been to replace these antioxidants, lipids + beneficial acids in as natural way as possible, with the least amount of chemicals/preservatives as I can manage.. Long story short is that oils, were my answer. I've said it many times before, but it's worth repeating; antioxidants do their best work in teams. My team is vit A, C, E. Just a brief explanation of why *teams* are important is this.. When an antioxidant scavenges and kills a free radical it is neutralized (useless), when others have his back, they rush in to take over, and in some cases can actually re energize the neutralized antioxidant... We are exposed to free radicals day in and out, so fight them with a good *team*, to have the upper hand. My favorite products, that cover all basis, are these; avocado, palm + coconut oils, ELS + AOB from skinactives (Every Lipid Serum + Antioxidant Booster).. I also use a good multivitamin, MSM + 1000mg of Vit C daily.

"Why is exfoliation so important prior to using AALS"

Many things can hinder the light penetrating the skin. They are; silicones, oils, anything else occlusive + dead skin cells. It is my humble opinion that when someone isn't getting results from their (quality) LED, it is because the light is being occluded, OR they aren't treating each area long enough. Let's face it, LED treatments are for the long term, not a quick fix.. Isn't it best to know you are doing everything you can, to have a successful treatment? What has complimented my treatments are the following topical ingredients, used in very basic watery serums.. (I alternate and mix and match a lot) AHA, Green + White tea (Thanks Skippie, for the white tea idea, I never even heard of it before.. Very Happy ), HA (now + then, not as a rule), retinol and vit C). The serum posted in the green tea thread, is my staple, and I've been using it more than a year.

Hands

Yes, I include my hands always, in my LED treatments.

I've NEVER cleaned my house or washed dishes without rubber gloves for as long as I can remember.

I use the same topicals + skincare for my hands (and body), as I do on my face. No need to exfoliate the hands though, as that is done naturally when washing/drying them throughout the day. I keep a little bottle of mixed oils by every sink in my house, and just put a few drops on after cleansing, on still damp skin.

Thank you all so much for the nice things you've said.. (And WOW, I'll take Jennifer Aniston as a huge compliment, since she can easily be my daughter.. Embarassed Laughing )

I hope I covered everything, but if not, please ask again.

EC413... Glad you finally got it.. YAY! Try to do each spot for a full 3 minutes.. For the eye area, just go all around the orbit.. Yes, it gets comfortably warm. For the nose, it's getting closer than you think..(have a look while treating!) Be consistent. Don't forget the *before* pictures if you haven't done it yet.. Very Happy

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
EC413
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:25 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy, I know I'm ecstatic. I just did another treatment of 1 minute per area to make up for the fact that I only did 2 the first time. This unit does get fairly warm, like I said not to the point where it obviously burns. Can't believe the results I've already had after 1st treatment. My complexion just looks healthier, and if that's ALL this little thing did, I'd be happy. I just hope I never break this thing... the little plug in the bottom worries me. Plugging the cord in, and pulling out over and over might eventually loosen that up. But I'm also a huge worry wart. You've had yours for nearly 2 years now, and yours is fine, right?

And I took pics. I gotta have those for reference.

I cant say enough how happy I am with this purchase.. I just want to have a LightStim party.

Can I use safely over my eyelids?
miss anna
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:00 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Kassy

What oils (and amounts) do you have in your 'little bottle of oils near every sink? I agree that using gloves is vital, but unfortunately I'm usually in a hurry and remember too late Sad

I often feel my hands are very dry after a day of cleaning and wish I had put gloves on. I think the 'young ones' can certainly take a leaf out of your book.

BTW, thanks for coming back.
This is Miranda
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:45 pm      Reply with quote
sigma wrote:
Miranda,

have you tried manual exfoliation, i.e. dry skin brushing, Nanci's cloth, Clarisonic, microdermabrasion?

My mom has very thin skin and can not tolerate any acids, but has no problems with manual exfoliation.

HTH

Hi Sigma, you could certainly have a point there with those suggestions... I have the Timepeel Home MD unit which I use on the congested area on my nose and on my stomach (it's brilliant BTW). I've been too scared to use it fully on my face. I didn't realise Kassy was referring to such gentle exfol. as a microfibre cloth - I use this daily with my makeup remover! Such an idiot - I've been exfoliating every day without realizing it Laughing
But yes I do think people with thin skin cannot tolerate AHA's and prefer gentle exfol.
Now I'll definitely shut up on the subject Neutral
luverly
5% products discount

Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:31 pm      Reply with quote
Got my AALS! Loooove it!

I'm about four days in, and my initial reaction is like most I've seen on here: OMG, my skin is so soft! And it looks a little 'plumped up.'

Got a million questions, and it's very helpful to have Kassy's treatment plan as a starting point for them.

checklist:

before pics: check. scary stuff! especially the remains of a gruesome hormonal/stress breakout I haven't seen the likes of since my... well, ever. This is my first order of business for the light. Heal + reduce the pigmentation.

cleansing + exfoliation. I have been cleansing with Skinactives' Salicylic Wash, which is really nice stuff. But as for the exfoliation: aha! I'm a morning exfoliator, and was not exfoliating before using the light, so that is something I will change tonight. (I like Nanci from NCN's philosophy that keeping those cells turning over the way they did in our youth is key. I look a million times better after exfoliating.) Have added the NCN Pumpkin Peel to my Exfolikate and Dr. Sebagh Deep Cleansing Mask rotation. Will switch to evening, prior to light.

hydration. check. 1 glass before, 1 after. Kassy, I would like to hear more about your lymph massage technique and also anyone's comments on where perhaps I should avoid using the light--*can* I use it over the lymph region or do I need to avoid it? I recall seeing something cautionary somewhere on a thread, but can no longer find it and no warnings of this nature accompanied the light. Can I go over my eyelids? (It's not pleasant, but maybe will help upper eyelid droopiness over time?)

Serum. kinda check. I'm mixing it up between the Rosacea Serum from Skinactives, Hyaluronic Serum from NCN. I *have* ELS & AOB, and am also planning to dupe Kassy's Green Tea serum. Feeling out of my depth here, because I'm still fumbling with 'layering' and don't know whether to use one per night or stack them or mix them together... or... ? Any preferences between the Skinactives CHAS, DMAE, Rosacea, ELS or AOB for before vs. after and in combo? (I had a little shopping spree there, and have no idea how to use them correctly.)

Treatments. How long? I have been doing 2 mins an area, and am certain I'm overlapping or returning to areas that are making me fret. (The carnage of the breakout, e.g.) Overlapping okay? Bad?

Post treatment. Been applying serum again, or hemp or squalene oil. Prefer hemp because I'm so oily and congested and it is cleaning me out like no one's business. Anyone else using this and how does hemp oil match up to coconut and avocado in their post-light full-of-goodiness?

Thanks in advance for *any* answers to my ginormous post.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:54 pm      Reply with quote
miss anna wrote:
Hi Kassy

What oils (and amounts) do you have in your 'little bottle of oils near every sink?

I just throw together my few favorite oils quite willy nilly, and don't have any hard and fast rules... Just mix up a little of each... Sometimes I even mix some oil into my beloved JBS; http://www.essentialdayspa.com/juice-beauty-soothing-ser-p_7975.htm which I totally love...

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:23 pm      Reply with quote
This is Miranda wrote:
sigma wrote:
Miranda,

HTH

Hi Sigma, you could certainly have a point there with those suggestions... I have the Timepeel Home MD unit which I use on the congested area on my nose and on my stomach (it's brilliant BTW). I've been too scared to use it fully on my face. I didn't realise Kassy was referring to such gentle exfol. as a microfibre cloth - I use this daily with my makeup remover! Such an idiot - I've been exfoliating every day without realizing it Laughing
But yes I do think people with thin skin cannot tolerate AHA's and prefer gentle exfol.
Now I'll definitely shut up on the subject Neutral

LOL! I didn't make myself cyrstal clear Miranda, so I apologize for that... Embarassed

Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:53 pm      Reply with quote
luverly wrote:
Got my AALS! Loooove it!

I'm about four days in, and my initial reaction is like most I've seen on here: OMG, my skin is so soft! And it looks a little 'plumped up.'

Got a million questions, and it's very helpful to have Kassy's treatment plan as a starting point for them.

checklist:

before pics: check. scary stuff! especially the remains of a gruesome hormonal/stress breakout I haven't seen the likes of since my... well, ever. This is my first order of business for the light. Heal + reduce the pigmentation.

cleansing + exfoliation. I have been cleansing with Skinactives' Salicylic Wash, which is really nice stuff. But as for the exfoliation: aha! I'm a morning exfoliator, and was not exfoliating before using the light, so that is something I will change tonight. (I like Nanci from NCN's philosophy that keeping those cells turning over the way they did in our youth is key. I look a million times better after exfoliating.) Have added the NCN Pumpkin Peel to my Exfolikate and Dr. Sebagh Deep Cleansing Mask rotation. Will switch to evening, prior to light.

hydration. check. 1 glass before, 1 after. Kassy, I would like to hear more about your lymph massage technique and also anyone's comments on where perhaps I should avoid using the light--*can* I use it over the lymph region or do I need to avoid it? I recall seeing something cautionary somewhere on a thread, but can no longer find it and no warnings of this nature accompanied the light. Can I go over my eyelids? (It's not pleasant, but maybe will help upper eyelid droopiness over time?)

Serum. kinda check. I'm mixing it up between the Rosacea Serum from Skinactives, Hyaluronic Serum from NCN. I *have* ELS & AOB, and am also planning to dupe Kassy's Green Tea serum. Feeling out of my depth here, because I'm still fumbling with 'layering' and don't know whether to use one per night or stack them or mix them together... or... ? Any preferences between the Skinactives CHAS, DMAE, Rosacea, ELS or AOB for before vs. after and in combo? (I had a little shopping spree there, and have no idea how to use them correctly.)

Treatments. How long? I have been doing 2 mins an area, and am certain I'm overlapping or returning to areas that are making me fret. (The carnage of the breakout, e.g.) Overlapping okay? Bad?

Post treatment. Been applying serum again, or hemp or squalene oil. Prefer hemp because I'm so oily and congested and it is cleaning me out like no one's business. Anyone else using this and how does hemp oil match up to coconut and avocado in their post-light full-of-goodiness?

Thanks in advance for *any* answers to my ginormous post.

Lawdy have mercy woman, I don't know where to begin... You are on a roll.. Laughing

- Yep, amazingly soft skin from day 1 is common place with the LS products... I'd go so far as to say, wierdly so. And how about that velvety feel.. Yummo!

- You have quite a bit of exfoliation going on there, so just pay attention to your skin.. If you begin to see irritation, change things up... If you have 'oily' skin, than the BHA (salycilc) is a good thing. It will clean up clogged pores like nobody's business! Just watch for signs that say enough is enough for a bit.

- This is a really great U-Tube video on lymphatic drainage massage;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwM5v8PPjt0 I use a very similar technique..

- Just avoid placing the LED over the 'eyeball' and the 'thyroid' to be on the safe side..

- Unless you are absolutely positive that the serum you want to use *FOR* treatment isn't occlusive, don't use anything... If in doubt just use plain green tea... Save the Rosacea cream, ELS + AOB for *after* your LED treatment.

- Do each spot for a full 3 minutes which is according to the directions.. (Unless something changed since I bought mine.)

summer2004
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:03 am      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
......This picture was taken the other day in bright sunshine on my patio......

Kassy,

You look GORGEOUS...definitely, in my eyes, you're just 30ish.
This is Miranda
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:32 am      Reply with quote
Ladies, I've just found a lovely serum rich in Vit A, Omega 3 and Vit E for those who prefer not to make their own.

It's Ren Omega 3 Overnight Lipid Renewal Serum.

Ren, if you haven't heard of them, are a company who have "no petrochemicals, sulfates, parabens, synthetic fragrance, silicones, glycols..." and other stuff which my failing eyesight is unable to read. I use some of their other products and despite being a natural-only company, they work very well and you can feel they're active on the skin (unlike some other natural products I've experienced).
I only tested this serum in the shop and will use it tonight instead of my much-loved hempseed oil and I'll let you know how it goes if anyone is interested.
And the price is reasonable too, £32.

Blurb on packet:
Bio active ingredients include Vegetal Plankton extract and Gold of Pleasure Oil (both rich in omega 3), Rosehip Seed Oil (rich in vit A) and Wheat Germ oil (rich in Vit E).

BTW Gold of Pleasure oil, which sounds like something your husband would enjoy, is Camelina Oil, and for those like me who didn't know "Rosehip Oil contains natural tretinoin (also known as Retinoic acid), a derivative of Vitamin A..". The serum also has coconut oil.
EC413
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:46 am      Reply with quote
Kassie, so you DON'T recommend placing on eyelids?

And luverly, isn't it exciting. Just got mine yesterday, and within 1 treatment, I already notice a change. I'm looking forward to today's treatment!
WhiteWolf
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:07 am      Reply with quote
I just got mine today too! Soon as my youngest takes a nap this afternoon, I will have free time, yippeee.

I don't have to worry about the AALS near my thyroid because I don't have one. It was removed due to a cancer scare/disease/goiters. I'm hoping the AALS (along with everything else) can get rid of those old surgery scars in my neck too.

I'm going to place another SkinActives order today, I love how they sent me spatulas and droppers for mixing along with paperwork. Think I love them, haha.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:14 am      Reply with quote
WhiteWolf wrote:
I just got mine today too! Soon as my youngest takes a nap this afternoon, I will have free time, yippeee.

I don't have to worry about the AALS near my thyroid because I don't have one. It was removed due to a cancer scare/disease/goiters. I'm hoping the AALS (along with everything else) can get rid of those old surgery scars in my neck too.

I'm going to place another SkinActives order today, I love how they sent me spatulas and droppers for mixing along with paperwork. Think I love them, haha.

Congrats on receiving it. When you got it, didn't it just want to rip it open and start right away? Update us after your first treatment, it's so fun. I feel like I literally repaired my skin in 30 minutes. And the results will only get better with use!
DiPhx
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:17 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Kassy - Thx so much for posting with us again! Your picture looks fantastic! I remember pictures you posted quite a few months ago and believe you look even younger now than you did back then! Your hands are beautiful as well! thx for sharing your regimen as well.
Based upon your regimen, what I may start doing is using oils a couple nights a week instead of my antioxidant cream before I go to bed.
We do appreciate you sharing your regimen and knowledge with us - it's always great when someone with chemistry and healthcare background share their knowledge.
One more question - you mentioned you are on another forum - skincare?? If so, is that forum as good as EDS and could you share that with us as well! Your partner in crime looks like a cutie! The AAlightstim has really changed my skin for the better and continues to do so over time! DiPhx

5% products discount

Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:53 pm      Reply with quote
Excuse me if this is the wrong spot to ask this. Today is my first time here. I was researching home LED lights and stumbled upon here and found this site to be quite helpful. I have postinflammatory brown spots on both cheekbones that I am interested in treating. A result of laser and IPL treatments for broken capillaries many years ago. I have had many treatments and most things either make them worse or they just come back. Of course I have some wrinkling issues as well but not too much of a concern to me. I have read that green light works great for pigment issues but also amber as well. I am close to 50 but most people would guess my age as closer to 38. I have read good things about the AA light stim but am curious about making something with the LED man that might target pigmentation better. Time is also an issue for me. So faster is definitely better. Any opinions would be greatly appreciated. Smile
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:14 pm      Reply with quote
This is Miranda wrote:
Ladies, I've just found a lovely serum rich in Vit A, Omega 3 and Vit E for those who prefer not to make their own.

This site is for men and women, I didn't think this forum was exclusively for Ladies!

Philip

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:31 pm      Reply with quote
Oh Phillip forgive us.....thank heavens for having men around......there is just only so much estrogen that can survive in one place Laughing
We are grateful for your presense and other men as well Wink

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:42 pm      Reply with quote
This is Miranda wrote:

It's Ren Omega 3 Overnight Lipid Renewal Serum.

And the price is reasonable too, £32.

It is $60 here in the US!
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:40 pm      Reply with quote
photoqueen wrote:
This is Miranda wrote:

This site is for men and women, I didn't think this forum was exclusively for Ladies!

Philip

We could never leave you out Philip, not only do we love you, but you have more gadgets than any "ladies" I know of... Shock Very Happy

Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:11 pm      Reply with quote
busybeth wrote:
Excuse me if this is the wrong spot to ask this. Today is my first time here. I was researching home LED lights and stumbled upon here and found this site to be quite helpful. I have postinflammatory brown spots on both cheekbones that I am interested in treating. A result of laser and IPL treatments for broken capillaries many years ago. I have had many treatments and most things either make them worse or they just come back. Of course I have some wrinkling issues as well but not too much of a concern to me. I have read that green light works great for pigment issues but also amber as well. I am close to 50 but most people would guess my age as closer to 38. I have read good things about the AA light stim but am curious about making something with the LED man that might target pigmentation better. Time is also an issue for me. So faster is definitely better. Any opinions would be greatly appreciated. Smile

The AALS is great for a lot of things, but it won't (IMHO) get rid of what sounds like it could be scarring from IPL treatments done years ago.

I have also read that the 'green' wavelength is best for hyperpigmentation issues, but really can't recall if a positive review has been posted.. (Have you checked or asked in the LED man thread?)

The addition of the 'amber' wavelength (for me) erased or lightened my hyperpigment issues, but it won't happen quickly. Slow and steady wins the race when it comes to success with LED's.. IMHO of course, others might have had quicker results, and still others less than stellar results..

Do lots of research, and ask lots of questions, to see if you think an LED will be a good choice for you. Also, you might want to search for threads on IPL treatments, to see if anyone can offer an opinion of how they may have addressed similar concerns..

Welcome to the forum... Very Happy

busybeth
5% products discount

Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:24 pm      Reply with quote
Slow and steady is ok. Its already been 8 years of treatments so.... There are some scarred areas but mostly this is a pigmentation issue. It seems everything that "should" make it better doesn't and if I do get some improvement the minute I stop it returns. So something long term at home would be the best option to fade the pigmentation issues. I haven't been able to find enough answers for the pigment issue. Mostly about rosacea and antiaging and those are not my main concerns at this point. I guess I will just keep looking and or maybe just try something. If you don't mind my asking how much improvement in your hyperpigmentation did you get and how long did it take. Thanks.
This is Miranda
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:09 am      Reply with quote
photoqueen wrote:
This is Miranda wrote:

Philip

My apologies Philip, I forgot you're actively involved on this thread....I'm not thinking EDS is exclusively for women. Indeed without your input, I'd never have bought the Timepeel so thank you for being here on this site Smile

Unbelievable Ren is so expensive over there, but just read it's made in the UK so that's why.
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:26 am      Reply with quote
This is Miranda wrote:
photoqueen wrote:
This is Miranda wrote:

Philip

My apologies Philip, I forgot you're actively involved on this thread....I'm not thinking EDS is exclusively for women. Indeed without your input, I'd never have bought the Timepeel so thank you for being here on this site Smile

Unbelievable Ren is so expensive over there, but just read it's made in the UK so that's why.

Thanks Miranda - your post is very much appreciated, as is Toby and Kassy's.

I use a lot of REN products - I love the smelly oil based bath soaks - lovely.

I am so pleased you are happy with the Timepeel, now that is a product that does what it says on the box and it is very cheap to run.

The Sun is out in the UK today - so plenty of sunscreen.

Philip

Philip

Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:34 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |