Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Anti-Aging LightStim
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:21 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
**Riley, the dreaded bags are almost gone, and I'm pretty sure it had to do with the cigarettes**

Man, I am really getting tempted to quit, or at least slow WAY down!!
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:56 am      Reply with quote
(I've copied + pasted this, in all relevant threads)

Just a reminder for the LED specials for EDS members I got from ProLight + Lightstim for those interested. (Quasar (Alex) never got back to me)...

These are EDS members specials:

ProLight:

http://www.prolightaesthetics.com

1. Holiday Special for EDS members:
Purchase ProLight Platinum, and get a UltraCleanse Ultrasonic Facial Cleansing Device absolutely FREE (Total package valued at $410.00 for Special Pricing of $325.00).

2. With the purchase of any of the Professional
ProLights-Demo Models---ProLight Red, or ProLight Amber or Prolight Blue........receive a High Frequency Hand-Held Portable Device ( valued at $150.00)which is excellent for its anti- bacterial, germicidal action on the skin: extremely effective for minimizing acne conditions. Increase circulation and oxygenation of the skin.( Total package valued at $648.00 for Special Price of $498.00)

***(Rita requested that you please be sure to mention you are an EDS member***

LightStim:

http://www.lightstim.com

10% off any LightStim device, through the end of November, for EDS members only.

coupon code is: octb8469

Disclaimer: I do not work for ANY LED company, I just asked the 3 top companies if they would like to offer EDS members a discount...(I believe in these products, and would just want, whomever is interested, to experience the same results I've enjoyed, at a great price!!)

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:10 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
(I've copied + pasted this, in all relevant threads)

Just a reminder for the LED specials for EDS members I got from ProLight + Lightstim for those interested. (Quasar (Alex) never got back to me)...

These are EDS members specials:

ProLight:

http://www.prolightaesthetics.com

1. Holiday Special for EDS members:
Purchase ProLight Platinum, and get a UltraCleanse Ultrasonic Facial Cleansing Device absolutely FREE (Total package valued at $410.00 for Special Pricing of $325.00).

2. With the purchase of any of the Professional
ProLights-Demo Models---ProLight Red, or ProLight Amber or Prolight Blue........receive a High Frequency Hand-Held Portable Device ( valued at $150.00)which is excellent for its anti- bacterial, germicidal action on the skin: extremely effective for minimizing acne conditions. Increase circulation and oxygenation of the skin.( Total package valued at $648.00 for Special Price of $498.00)

***(Rita requested that you please be sure to mention you are an EDS member***

LightStim:

http://www.lightstim.com

10% off any LightStim device, through the end of November, for EDS members only.

Disclaimer: I do not work for ANY LED company, I just asked the 3 top companies if they would like to offer EDS members a discount...(I believe in these products, and would just want, whomever is interested, to experience the same results I've enjoyed, at a great price!!)

Rita sent me a code for EDS members to use:

Here is the Promotional/Discount Code for EDS members....PLP2008SB.

When they order the ProLight Platinum, they will enter this code at checkout. This will enable EDS members only to receive their special gift...a Ultracleanse Sonic-Brush Cleansing Device.

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:57 am      Reply with quote
Bumping for Bren!

dpenn
5% products discount

Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:12 pm      Reply with quote
I've been reading all the threads on LED's (all 5 million of them), and am now completely overwhelmed. :S

I'm interested mostly in Lightstim because of the combination of different coloured lights in each of the various units, but I'm confused as to which would benefit me most.

I guess I have a bit of each problem - some redness, some acne, some sun damage. Any advice on which of the units might suit me best? This would be a big (huge) investment for me, so I don't have the option of ordering several units as some have.

I apologize for what is probably an often asked question.
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:18 pm      Reply with quote
Hi dpenn, welcome to the forum!

Please tell your age, and also is the redness just a rudy complexion, or do you have rosacea?

You are most definitely right about it being a big investment, but the money part is only half of it.. It is quite an investment in your time as well..

Please read this thread through if you have the time, because it will tell you what the LightStim will, and will not do.

As you probably know by now, you have many options to choose from.. Your decision should be based on cost, time involved and results you can expect...

Ask specific questions here (and elsewhere), and then you will be able to choose the device best suited for *your* needs..

Yes, I wholeheartedly recommend the LightStim.. I'm very committed to it, and have had wonderful results with 1 year of use... Also know, that it is the only one I've ever used, so can't make an absolute comparison for you....

What I can say is this; It works, if you work it!

dpenn
5% products discount

Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:28 pm      Reply with quote
^ thanks so much for the welcome!

I'm turning 30 soon, male, fair skin. I guess I'd say I have normal to oily skin, suffered relatively bad acne as a teenager, and continue to get the occassional blemish, but nothing severe. I'd say my redness is more from sensitivity than something like rosacea, although my mother suffers fromt he latter quite badly (not sure if it's genetic at all).

My main focus is even skintone. I used Acutane when I was younger, had lots of bad reactions to it, and ever since, I have several dry, flakey patches of my face, while still having oily spots (typically upper forehead & nose). I'm hoping the LED can help with skin texture, possibly aiding with some of the breakouts I continue to have, alleviate some of the redness and dry, flakey patches, and possibly help some minor sun damage.

I realize that's a tall order, and I'm not expecting a miracle to happen. From the reading I've done on EDS (which is god-sent!), I know that different units focus on different issues, but I feel I have a little of every issue...hence my confusion on which model to choose. Any insight at all would be greatly appreciated!
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:53 pm      Reply with quote
Hi again dpenn!

Since you are just 29, you don't need the anti-aging capability just yet... With that in mind, I'd say, either the Rosacea or Acne Light would serve your purposes.. Both of these lights have blue/red/infrared diodes, which will address all your concerns.

Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:55 pm      Reply with quote
LightStim special has been updated to include all of December.

10% off any LightStim device, through the end of December, for EDS members only.

http://lightstim.com/light-therapy-products.html

bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:02 pm      Reply with quote
Well, here I am!! Over in the correct thread for Lightstim! Laughing.....I see there were discount codes from last month for the LightStim.....are there any for this month as well? Just curious because I am going to be purchasing before the end of the month if Christmas doesn't take me down first!!! ha ha...

***Just a note! I do know how to read!! Rolling Eyes Guess it would have helped had I seen the previous post!!! Don't know how I totally missed that***

Female: 42...Fair/Dry...Brown Hair/Green Eyes...Using: Born Again MSM Cream...Country Divine Emu Serum...Juvederm...Botox...Retin-A .05%...Easy Eye Solutions...Started 2/9/12 with Skin Bio Skin Signals Cream and TTT, Spot treating with TriRed
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:15 pm      Reply with quote
Laughing Laughing Laughing

I wondered how you missed that!!!.. Rolling Eyes

Just be sure if/when you order, you use the 'code', or be sure they know your an EDS member.

Antonia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:28 pm      Reply with quote
So Kassy, I've been weeding in and out of posts and spotted one where you were saying that your AALS was the way to produce collagen from the inside. I started further poking and I'm assuming this is your favourite LED? I have a BQ. Are you finding it more effective than the BQ or just more efficient as the area treated is larger? My apologies if this is repetitive...I did a quick scan of your posts to see if you'd mentioned this but couldn't find.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:38 pm      Reply with quote
Antonia wrote:
So Kassy, I've been weeding in and out of posts and spotted one where you were saying that your AALS was the way to produce collagen from the inside. I started further poking and I'm assuming this is your favourite LED? I have a BQ. Are you finding it more effective than the BQ or just more efficient as the area treated is larger? My apologies if this is repetitive...I did a quick scan of your posts to see if you'd mentioned this but couldn't find.

The LightStim is the only LED device I ever used... Why you say?... I bought it, because it had the best price, was the biggest hand held, and had the best warranty (90 day no questions asked refund)... Long story very short is that it worked great from day 1, so I had no need to send it back and try another..

When they came out with the anti-aging model, I could have turned in my original for the upgrade, but opted to just get the AALS also.. The AALS has made all the difference in *super, faster results*.... I honestly believe the combination of red/infrared + amber is the very best device for increasing collagen production.. What leads me to know this is my mirror, and the feel of my whole face.. My skin has thickened up tremendously, firmed up a great deal, and it's just healthy, plump, completely even toned and glowing... I haven't used moisturizer since I can't remember when, and although I was never big on using makeup, I absolutely don't need any now. My skin looks and feels as nice as a baby's, but with an even better glow... Laughing )

As far as the BQ or any other LED, I really haven't seen anyone sharing very specifically as I've done, what their experiences have been.. Other LS owners have to some extent, but unless I missed it, none of the other brand users, have done so with specifics and pictures as I have.. (I know some poo-poo pictures, and that's their right, and they can believe them or not, and that's their right as well.. But unless they want to come on down and see me in person, the pictures are the next best thing IMO..)

I'm not saying other devices don't work, because I really believe any quality device would give the same/similar results.... But what I am saying is that if they had the same results I've had, it would be very hard to keep quiet about it... Very Happy But I'll tell you this, and it's just MHO; I think the advertisements for short treatment times once a week, are setting people up for a big dissapointment.. Handheld home devices just aren't made to do that from what I've seen and heard.. (But it sure is an atractive selling feature!) I just really think if you don't put in lots of time, you won't see great results.

I was considering purchasing a ProLight to cut down on the time factor, but was advised by a member I respect that has one, that the shorter treatment time, hasn't worked for her yet, and it's been 6 months. So I'm just going to stick with LS twice per week as I've been doing. As for the BQ, I never considered it because of the size, and I didn't want to worry about all the different modes.

Hope that helps!

Antonia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:14 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Kassy. That is most helpful. The thickening part is important to me as it's really only my undereyes that need treating. I am going to start using the BQ every other day. It's a pain taking about 1/2 hour but hey! My b-day's in March so I'll make giant cow eyes to my DH if the BQ isn't working as well as I'd hoped. I'll tell him it's a new device that increases the libido... Bad Grin

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:16 pm      Reply with quote
Antonia wrote:
I'll tell him it's a new device that increases the libido... Bad Grin

Laughing Bad Grin Laughing

They always fall for that one, but then we have to pay up!

sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:54 pm      Reply with quote
I have a prolight red and use it twice a week for about 1-2 minutes per area but was told I should do less (ooops Shock ). My friend on here who has red and amber is having great results and the treatment time is way shorter than other devices it is also way more $$$. It is a professional model and supposedly works in less time. Kassie's research has shown that the combination (red/infra/amber) working simultaneously does the best however. I wish the prolight had such a model. Obviously it has worked for Kassie.
I don't have any surface stuff (wrinkles, discoloration, pigment etc which is what the amber is for so I hear) so the red is doing me good. I had a recent picture (up-close and personal) taken at an anual friends event and my face looks better (lots, lots) than it did a few years ago in the same up-close) I was amazed at the difference.

Sis
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:15 am      Reply with quote
Sis...how old are you if you don't mind me asking? I am about to take the plunge for the AA Stim Very Happy Just wondering if you saw an increase in firmness with the red Pro (Of course, if lack of firmness is something you were having issues with! lol, don't want to assume!) as I see you have no surface issue's (ie:wrinkles) per-say.....
My main issue is I just started losing firmness in the area from the cheeks down over the last year. I guess that is the joy of having prominent cheeks your whole life, they end up heading south!! Confused But it seems to have been a rapid progression unless it has been happening for a while and I just started noticing it in recent months. I do have a bit of surface issues starting as well, lines, indents around my mouth/lower cheeks (NL fold's, light lines and marionettes starting) from the laxity...some light horizontal lines on the forehead, a bit o' pouchiness under eyes with a few lines that seem to become more numerous/apparent as the day wears on and my moisture level takes a hike.
It is amazing that this has happened to me in what seems like months, but my sister and I who are on this joint mission to age as best we can, told me that she too was 37 when she started noticing the decline in her facial area from aging...so it has happened to us at the same age (she is now 40).
I decided on the Stim due to the fact that it has the combo light and I love that it gives you 90 days to try it out...seems like a fair amount of time to see at least some results if you are going to have any and $300 bucks is a lot for some to spend on a device you wont be sure works on you. Of course, I am inspired by Kassy and her wonderful results as well... But if it does end up giving me some good results in the end, you can add a zero to that number and I would deem it money WELL spent!!! Laughing (Hopefully noone from Lightstim reads that statement!!) Wink

I am not out to reverse the aging process and make myself look 20 something again because my 30's were the best I have ever looked in my life and I happen to like the bit more mature appearance that I didn't have in my earlier years....My goal is to flow in to my later years gracefully and not end up looking like a 80 year old "jowelly" grandma with more lines and crevasses than the Grand Canyon by the time I hit 45. I have also decided that once my Lightstim lands on my doorstep, my cig's are going bye bye for good (I have been attempting to quit the last few months)...and I WILL accomplish that goal as well for certain. I have seen what affects they have made on me and it has scared me enough to stop now before it is too late....

Whew! Long winded! ha ha....sorry....

Kassy....just wondering what your pre-treatment regime, aka "little secrets" were for the Stim? I thought you had posted those or PM'd someone about that...I know what works for some might not work for others, but at least I would know what worked for you and I could give it a go, perhaps tweak it a bit, to see if it would work for myself. Tentative purchase date for my Stim is the 19th!! 38th b-day is the 21st so I consider my Stim and quiting smoking to be my B-day/Christmas gift combo. Also, just wondering what changes you noticed in your skin after quitting smoking...I do believe you were once a smoker if I remember reading correctly....I just need a bit more inspiration here!!! Very Happy

Thanks to all on this board and I really mean that from the bottom of my heart...this place has been a mecca of brilliant information for me. It is one of the best places out there I have found to share experiences and to be exposed to things we would have never discovered on our own. I am so glad I "stumbled" across this place.

Female: 42...Fair/Dry...Brown Hair/Green Eyes...Using: Born Again MSM Cream...Country Divine Emu Serum...Juvederm...Botox...Retin-A .05%...Easy Eye Solutions...Started 2/9/12 with Skin Bio Skin Signals Cream and TTT, Spot treating with TriRed
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:14 am      Reply with quote
bren21 wrote:
Kassy[/b[b]]....just wondering what your pre-treatment regime, aka "little secrets" were for the Stim? I thought you had posted those or PM'd someone about that...I know what works for some might not work for others, but at least I would know what worked for you and I could give it a go, perhaps tweak it a bit, to see if it would work for myself. Tentative purchase date for my Stim is the 19th!! 38th b-day is the 21st so I consider my Stim and quiting smoking to be my B-day/Christmas gift combo. Also, just wondering what changes you noticed in your skin after quitting smoking...I do believe you were once a smoker if I remember reading correctly....I just need a bit more inspiration here!!! Very Happy

Thanks to all on this board and I really mean that from the bottom of my heart...this place has been a mecca of brilliant information for me. It is one of the best places out there I have found to share experiences and to be exposed to things we would have never discovered on our own. I am so glad I "stumbled" across this place.

Hi Bren; I have no secrets from my EDS buddies, and my tricks for using my LED are throughout this thread, (and elsewhere). The main thing I do before my treatment is to 1. Cleanse with microfiber cloth and hot water. 2. Apply hot damp cloth to open pores. 3. Apply a simple serum of distilled water + vitamins (nothing occlusive, or the light can't penetrate deeply).

Quitting smoking is the best thing you can do for your skin hands down. For me, I had a nicer healthier skin tone, decreased visible cappilaries, and my "dreaded bags" that everybody is sick of hearing about were 90% gone...(The message here, is that smoking constricts the lymph flow!)

Unfortunately it was short lived (11 weeks about), and I started up again after gaining 14 lbs in that short time ... Sad Needless to say the dreaded bags are back.. Rolling Eyes

Hope that helps!

Oh, be sure if you do get the LS you get the Anti-Aging one... The amber/red/infrared used simultaneously can't be beat in my experience.... Contrary to what we've been told, I believe the addition of amber lights are what has been responsible for my collagen production. (Red/infared will get you there, but it will take much longer.)

It's not something with instant gratification in regard to collagen production though, collagen build and regenerates over time.. That becomes visible to you after several skin cycles, and using the LED often. The softer, smoother skin you will get on day 1. (I'm talking "baby" soft!)

I'm not sure if you are aware of LouLou's facial exercise program, but it would be perfect for you at your age to incorporate that into your routine also.....It will be the best $10 bucks you ever spent. (I haven't started it regularly yet, but after the holiday hullabaloo is over, I'm digging in!) Here's the link to the thread, and download links for the program are there;

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewtopic.php?tid=31539

Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:21 am      Reply with quote
A couple of members PM'd me about the "head" of the light, so I'm putting it here for everybody's benefit as well..

This is what it looks like lit up.. It's very bright, so sorry I couldn't get a better shot.. What looks like empty space, is in fact the 'infrared diodes'..(invisible to the naked eye.)

It measure 3 inches, and when held against the skin gives light to approximately a 4 inch area (for me, it covers the whole upper/lower cheek.)

Here's the head lit up;

bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:19 am      Reply with quote
Hey Kassy Very Happy Thanks for all the info...I didn't think you technically had any "secrets" ha ha...as you have always been willing to share your experience with the AA Stim. That of course is much appreciated!! Just wondering though...how long does it take to get it once you place your order? I was also wondering if paying extra for the express shipping would be beneficial for me this time of year. I want it as soon as I can and was hoping to get it before Christmas if I order in the AM on the 19th....probably wishful thinking on my part but if it is not going to come prior then I think paying for the faster shipping would be a waste. Next on my list....the L2K system!!

monalisasmiler
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:41 am      Reply with quote
Just wondered what you ladies use to clean the head of the light?

Thanks.
ljk
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:28 am      Reply with quote
I give the AALS a wipe with baby wipes, the sensitive pH balanced ones. Or the antibacterial hand wipes I have.

Louise,45,UK.Sunscreen Face/Body L/Term!OCM(Castor/Carrier Oil,Vaculift),MUAC 12.5%,18% TCA,Working Up To SkinObsession 25% TCA/Jessner's.Ageless,Dr Roller,Retin-A 0.05% & 0.1%,AAging Lightstim,CP Serum,Dermawand,Vaculift Face 2 Body 2,Pretika Sonic Brush.Microfibre Cloth.Tua Viso(Broken Sad),Palovia (Started 7 April 2011!).
monalisasmiler
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:06 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the ljk, will get some Smile
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:36 am      Reply with quote
bren21, I received my lights within 3 or 4 days of when I placed the order. I don't remember a 'quick' shipping option, just ground I think.. I'm in Florida, they are in California.

monalisasmiler, I just use a cotton ball or Q-tip dampened with alcohol.

bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:27 am      Reply with quote
Well Kassy!! I am the proud new owner of an AA Lightstim!!! Just placed my order a moment ago along with LouLou's book of course! Very Happy
There was an expedited shipping option, along with the regular ground option...so I chose the faster shipping as I am sure this time of year, it would be delayed either way. I am so excited about my purchases and can't wait to get started with both. Will start with LouLou's book right away so I can get a head start on the Stim!! Laughing This should give my face the one, two punch it needs...also am done with the cigs for good and I do mean that. I have seen what they are doing to my face lately and it has really scared me in to stopping. I have never been to this point before so I know it will work this time.... Will be doing before and afters as well. Hopefully I will have good results to show in a month or so.....Soooo, my next punch.....The L2K system!!!! ha ha....I will be ordering that after the holidays...will be sure to keep all updated...

System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:13 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |