Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Anti-Aging LightStim
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:16 pm      Reply with quote
Hermosa,

thank you so much - such a neat idea!

Brierrose - where did you find it on QVC? I just tried and could not find it anywhere.

TIA

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:32 pm      Reply with quote
Sigma,
It won't show up on QVC until it airs on Friday since it is making a debut. People living outside the US are calling Steve at Lightstim to get the deal since QVC doesn't ship outside of the US. Brierrose lives in Canada. Wink

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:12 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
I have been getting emails from members on the forum that are interested in getting the new Lightstim at the QVC at the new price(269.00) but they don't live in the USA. I emailed Steve at Lightstim and he said if those members would call him at LightStim, he will set it up for them to be able to purchase the new LightStim for Wrinkles from QVC, but through LightStim, and receive free shipping! Of course each person will be responsible for any customs or duties that their country may charge. This must be done prior to October 29th though. The lightstim website will not have this new Light available to purchase until January 1st as QVC has the exclusive on it. Very Happy

Sorry Sigma, I should have been more explicit. Re-reading my post I can see how it looks like I ordered from QVC when in fact I contacted Steve at Lightstim at the number above and could still take advantage of this offer.

Hermosa, thanks for that website, I'm sure I'll be using it. Smile
Contact Steve at:
Toll Free (800) 298-4010Local/International (714)
884-3337http://www.LightStim.com
marcia36
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:02 am      Reply with quote
Hi toby does steve have a email address i can contact him on.Do u think he would send the lightstim to scotland.kind regards marcia
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:42 am      Reply with quote
marcia36 wrote:
Hi toby does steve have a email address i can contact him on.Do u think he would send the lightstim to scotland.kind regards marcia

Not Toby, but here is Steve's email: stevem@lightstim.com

Lightstim sends to Australia, so I'm sure Scotland won't be a problem.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:23 am      Reply with quote
Thank you keliu ,i will email him just now kind regards marcia
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:50 am      Reply with quote
Ladies,

thank you so much for clarifying it for me.
Brierrose - it is entirely my fault, have not read the post carefully and was to excited ...

Thank you all again!

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:45 am      Reply with quote
Sigma- I can totally relate, I'm pretty pumped about trying the Lightstim and I'll have to wait at least 2 wks. before I get it here!
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:59 am      Reply with quote
Best of luck.

I also wanted to stress the importance of using some kind of green tea or it's derivative before using LEDs imho(there were articles mentioned in one of the threads). I use and love Kassy's one (pre-LED diy recipe), but if I am not mistaken Lightstim will have one for sale (Toby - please, correct me if I am wrong).

HTH

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:10 am      Reply with quote
i'm wondering if hautelook.com will continue to offer the lightstim every few months at $199 (if i remember right!)...and if after jan (when lightstim.com will offer the new model)...hautelook will offer the new model also at the reduced rate.

71 years, primarily raw living food 35 years(vegan 45 years) herbal tea decoctions, homeopathy, TCM, facial massage, facial exercises, vacu-lifting, gua aha, shiatsu/acupressure, intention, home microcurrrent
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:57 pm      Reply with quote
Did anyone see the "Doctors Show" today with the Lightstim????I set it to record and half the program was taken up with a weather news segment on a tornado warning and coverage....I am in North Carolina!!!!I couldn't believe I missed it. Can anyone report?

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:52 pm      Reply with quote
http://www.thedoctorstv.com/main/procedure_list/2191

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:02 pm      Reply with quote
Oh boy thank you for posting the video clip!!! Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:32 pm      Reply with quote
I noticed a change in the return policy on the Lightstim page. Is this recent? Not quite sure how the last line applies to the EDS discount.

Warranty & Return Policy

Satisfaction Guarantee
LightStim International, Inc. offers a 100% 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee* on Internet sales! We invite you to use any of our hand-held lights for 30 days. If you are not satisfied with the results, simply send it back and we will promptly refund the purchase price, less shipping. The Light must be returned in the original packaging along with all of the original package contents and your original sales receipt in order to qualify. Please note: Refunds are issued by check, please allow approximately 2-3 weeks.

The Professional Anti-Aging and Acne 2-panel lights do not qualify for the 30-day Satisfaction Guarantee*.

*Please note: The "30-day Satisfaction Guarantee" can only be redeemed on the FULL RETAIL SALES price of $329.00
fmvalentina
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:36 pm      Reply with quote
One more thing. I noticed the QVC model on their site says Made In China while the front page of the Lightstim page still says Made In The USA.

Is the QVC model going to eventually permanently replace the Lightstim available directly from the site? I read back a few pages, but I'm unsure about this issue, I only read the QVC model would be available after the new year.

TIA

TOBY: Thank you so much for posting and sharing your photos, the results are truly amazing!
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:26 pm      Reply with quote
Just checked out QVC website....Oh wow the Lighstim is 244.56 and on flexpay....now folks that is a deal!
http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.A213089.desc.LightStim-For-Wrinkles-Handheld-LED-Light-Device

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:52 pm      Reply with quote
fmvalentina wrote:
One more thing. I noticed the QVC model on their site says Made In China while the front page of the Lightstim page still says Made In The USA.

Is the QVC model going to eventually permanently replace the Lightstim available directly from the site? I read back a few pages, but I'm unsure about this issue, I only read the QVC model would be available after the new year.

TIA [/b]

I know Toby shared some pictures, but here are a few I took that might help.. I am posting them here for all to see because quite frankly, it's easier to do it once (than 50 times.. Laughing )

The LED is "Designed And Manufactured In The USA" according to the *box*.

Yes, the QVC model (which is the *new* mold) is the one that will be available at lightstim.com starting Jan. 1st 2011. (If anybody orders between now and then, it will be the *current* AALS model they will receive... (Just to remind everyone what Toby has already said, it is only the *mold* that is different. The specs have remained the same.

So here are a few pictures that I took of both models for comparison, for those interested (new model on the left);

Just so you can get a sense of head size, maybe this will help (my hands are by no means skimpy in size Laughing )

My face on the other hand is on the puny side, and 2 or 3 spots is all it takes per side for me;

Hope that helps.. Wink

*Pay no attention to the purple stair case by the bed, it's Chi-Chi's* (Hand made by Mr Kassy for our girl.. Laughing )

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:17 pm      Reply with quote
Mr Kassy is awesome to take care of Chi Chi - not many chihuahua's have there own personal staircase Laughing and you have some pretty hands Missy.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:59 pm      Reply with quote
Hi everyone - For those of us who have been using AAlightstim for a couple years and found it worked wonderfully, doesn't it feel good to be ahead of the curve?? Nice to know something we had faith in and keep on using faithfully is finally catching on! DiPhx

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:32 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you very much Toby and Kassy!
Toby, your pictures are awesome!!
kassy, I personally prefer the form where the light seeps out!...as this way it may help the surrounding skin. I also only need three points per side face, small faced,... I love this gadget! Just started using it on my hands as now after summer work I have more time to relax.
In fact I had dropped using the AALS for about three months -summer, work, lack of time, etc, back to it again and in only two weeks I've noticed a change in my skin tone. Very Happy
packratmack
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:50 am      Reply with quote
They really didn't go into much detail on "The Doctors" show. I can't wait to see the LightStim presented on QVC.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:47 am      Reply with quote
Toby, any more info on Steve's new serum that he will be selling? Do you know the ingredients in it?
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:29 am      Reply with quote
Okay I have been wanting to share my experience with the serum Steve will be
carrying on his website, but felt I needed to give a little more time for a
proper review. I have used it now for a little over two weeks and LOVE it. It is
to be used prior to the light treatment. My experience with the Lightstim is
that I used it for the last 10 months either using plain green tea(thanks to
Skippie) or using nothing at all. I know Kassy's preps would have been good, but
I can't find the time to order and do the DIY stuff. Anyway, my new results have
been very good, and beyond what I have seen before using the serum...especially
around the eyes. Let me take you back and explain how I got started with the
serum...I emailed Steve about a month ago because I remembered last year when I
bought my light he told me about a serum he had. I couldn't afford to get the
serum and the light at the same time and thought I would try the serum
later...Well when I emailed him a month ago he told me that he had a NEW serum
and NEW light and he wanted me to try it out. If you read some earlier posts
from Kassy you already know she also is part of this trial run with the new
light and serum. I love gadgets and facial exercises.....never been too big on
serums and creams because nothing has really made that much of a difference for
me...well that was before I tried this serum ....this serum is really great. If
you have read some of my posts on the Easy eye solutions thread you already know
I have struggled with under eye issues...not crows feet but the dreaded aging
look under the eyes with some bagging. Easy eye Solutions completely disguises
the bags and smoothes the under eye area nicely but I desire a permanent fix if
there is one with out the knife. What I am seeing is this serum plus the light
is plumping my under eye area up and taking the crepy look away. I still use
Easy Eye Solutions for some slight bagging, but now need less of it. I am beyond
being impressed with the serum and the light and would expect with several
months of use more results will be apparent. I called Steve about my results the
other day and told him what I was noticing with the serum light treatment...he
said my experience is what others have reported that have been using the NEW
serum. For me the serum has taken the light treatments to another level.
Now as far as Brierrose getting the serum as an added bonus.....Steve obviously
must not be able to offer anything like that openly, but knowing what kind of a
guy he is, I would bet that anyone contacting him directly and letting him know
that you had supported LightStim by buying on the QVC launch on the 29th, he
would probably be glad to... or at a minimum feel obligated to do something
similar for Brierrose... That is, as long as you promised to not write
about it on the forum Laughing "

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:01 am      Reply with quote
thanks to Toby & Kassy for all of the info and photos.

Toby - is this the same serum that was included with the machines sold at HauteLook recently?

TIA
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:03 am      Reply with quote
NO this serum is new and suppose to be much better than what was sold on Hautelook.

Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:19 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |