Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

You Are What You Eat
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
tweety
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 22, 2008 7:22 pm      Reply with quote
Does anyone watch this program on BBC AMerica? Gillian tells it like it is! Laughing
tweety
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 23, 2008 11:58 am      Reply with quote
39 views and no replies??!! Laughing
GirlieGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 24, 2008 4:06 pm      Reply with quote
I recently started watching this. She is 'something else' thats for sure. I
ts sad that she actually makes some people cry but it looks like to need the wakeup call, especially the people that teaching thier kids bad eating habit.
Juliemarie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 25, 2008 7:05 pm      Reply with quote
If it is the one I am thinking of-yes I watch it (in Australia). I really enjoy 90% of it, but they really lose me on the toilet examination, there are better ways to deal with that section!! Shock
GirlieGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 26, 2008 1:50 pm      Reply with quote
Juliemarie wrote:
If it is the one I am thinking of-yes I watch it (in Australia). I really enjoy 90% of it, but they really lose me on the toilet examination, there are better ways to deal with that section!! Shock

On Gillians web site they actually have poo photo's and an explaination of which each poo means. Yuck!
Juliemarie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 26, 2008 5:11 pm      Reply with quote
I may be sick!!!!!!!!!! Speak to the hand
Nemi
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 27, 2008 4:45 am      Reply with quote
I love such shows. Bad Grin I've seen the British one (the strictest, and that Gillian is a b***), and its Norwegian and Swedish equivalents. Smile I guess there's a voyeur deep down inside me, who likes watching the misery of others. Bad Grin

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 27, 2008 9:56 pm      Reply with quote
Hi,

I love Dr Gillian, she is awesome!! I have read three of her books so far, I just like her, she qualified as a REAL doctor, you know what I mean, not all doctors are knowledgeable although they claimed to be!!!
tweety
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 28, 2008 3:37 pm      Reply with quote
so what is her website?(not that I want to look at pics of pooh... Laughing :-&
GirlieGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 28, 2008 3:53 pm      Reply with quote
tweety wrote:
so what is her website?(not that I want to look at pics of pooh... Laughing :-&

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Her site is:
http://www.gillianmckeith.info/
tweety
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 28, 2008 4:13 pm      Reply with quote
thanks( I did not look for pics of pooh.) Laughing
saz07
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 29, 2008 2:59 pm      Reply with quote
I like the fact shes honest, i know it hurts some peoples feelings but some of them need to be told for their own healths sake.

Anyway they are aware of what to expect before they go on the show and they accept that before they go on.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 30, 2008 12:26 pm      Reply with quote
saz, I figured as much. Some of those people just need someone to kick them in the butt so they realize just how unhealthy their eating habits are. I always feel really proud of them at the end of each episode even though i don't know them.

btw, does anyone have the recipe for the "latte" Gillian made out of dandelion bitters for the woman who drank 10 lattes a day?
GirlieGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 30, 2008 1:53 pm      Reply with quote
tweety wrote:
btw, does anyone have the recipe for the "latte" Gillian made out of dandelion bitters for the woman who drank 10 lattes a day?

Try this link:

http://www.channel4.com/entertainment/tv/microsites/Y/yawye/recipes.html#DRINKS
wave

Fri May 30, 2008 4:08 pm      Reply with quote
i think there is a line between being helpful and being a jerk. i'm not saying she crosses the line but she is DEFINITELY more harsh that the average person... which i guess could actually be helpful once and a while.
tweety
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 30, 2008 8:40 pm      Reply with quote
Girliegirl, thank you for that link! Now I just need to find some dandelion bitters. Very Happy
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:31 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |